Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Akira Overdrive

The evil Switch and his Empire of Acryn Immortals are sweeping across the vine,recuriting many armies.Few are opposing the mighty one,all except the 300 men and women of the Comicvine.Grab your swords and shields,tell your children goodbye.Defend the Vine or join Switch for wealth and women.

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ElusiveStorm

"Join Lord Switch and the Arcryn Immortals or face certain Death"

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ElusiveStorm

ElusiveStorm heard the emperor's call and with haste approached the emperor. "what is your wish my master?"
Post Edited:2007-10-13 19:30:18

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Switch

The soft lilting tones of the harp quartet rolled across the ears of the courtiers. It was in harsh contrast to the man they had come to see. The Emperor sprawled on his throne, brooding and resentful of any interruption to his thoughts. But there were matters of state to attend to and so a member of the deputation was chosen to approach the warlike king. He bowed to his fellows and made his piece with his maker.

Footsteps clicked over the ornate wooden flooring, every step playing a different note. It was a work of art, a skilled dancer could provide her own accompaniment, one of the few things that would soothe the angry Emperor. On his throne Switch smiled at the memory and looked up, his eyes piercing the shadows as the man approached.

"My Lord, there is the matter of the Rebels to attend to."

Switch gestured to the two guards next to his throne. Two bows twanged and the man fell, writhing as the two shafts impaled him.

"I know. Send for Elusive Storm, I have need of him."

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Switch

Switch stood up, his long cloak wrapping around him, hiding his powerful body. He found that while he wore it he had more of a veiled threat about himself, rather than raw power as his bared arms gave him.

"Greetings my Captain, straight to business as always. Come, sit and dine with me a while."

He sat at a small gilded table in an alcove near is throne and broke a loaf of flat bread. A servant poured a goblet of strong wine and he sipped delicately.

"I hope that I find you well?"

But before the Captain could answer he continued.

"I wish to destroy those fools who still stand against me. Call your Acryns to arms and assemble my Imperial guard, I will oversee the campaign myself."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Vine had secured peace and freedom for itself many years ago. Gambler and his wife, Saria’ca, along with there loyal followers were both respected and revered among the Vine. But something evil was rising up in lands far away. The King of Kings was awoken by a young messenger.

Sir,sir. said the boy in a frantic tone. You have guests

Setting up on the edge of his bed, Gambler ran his hands over his face and threw his hair. Raising up, he grabbed his pants and threw his cloak around his shoulders. He was a statuesque figure, towering over normal men. Making his way to the Vine gates his most trusted warriors joined in behind him.

Nodding to the guards, they slowly pulled open the massive doors. There in the doorway, stood four Arcryn messengers, sent by Switch himself. As they entered they did not bow or show proper respect to the King of Kings. Instead the tossed a bundle of severed heads at the feet of Gambler. Looking down he could see who’s heads they were. G-Man, Captain Cascader, and Red Lamp, all killed as a message to the King of Kings.

Post Edited:2007-10-13 19:40:22

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Ion

Ion was one of the most powerful members of the vine but he was also the most naive. It was the same as every other day for ion, his job was to fly above the city keep peace and watch out for intruders. When the four Arcryn messengers showed up at the gates Ion flew down and stop in mid air and watch as they threw the heads to his king. Ion knew those guys they were Red Lamo, Captain Cascader, and G-man, those guys were ions friends and now ion was pissed off. His hands were glowing bright green and he landed next to kok and said

YOU DARE SHOW US OUR FRIENDS HEADS

Ion was a second away from shooting them

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ElusiveStorm

The Arcryn Captain looked surprised zt the emperor.

"As you wish my lord"

An Arcryn messenger ran towards the Captain and gave him a message. ElusiveStorm read the message.

"My Lord, the messengers have arrived have made contact with Gambler"

ElusiveStorm bows to the emperor and elaves the room he walks up to his Arcryn leaders.

"prepare the men for war, emperor Switch wants all forces ready for battle as soon as possible"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Akira Overdrive

As the Arcyrn messengers threw down the severed heads of the fallen,the close friend of Gambler stood there in awe,they obviously had no respect for Gambler and his royal family,or the place called where they rested their bodies.

As the strolled with the Gambler discussing their options in this unholy takeover,Akira always knew where he was to stand.

One of the messengers spoke

Our lord is offreing wealth beyond your imagination

Akira listened but didnt respond,he was only hoping Gambler would show these men out.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maelstrom

Sariaf'ca had already awakened when she heard the quickening steps of the youth towards the main chambers of their home. She was outside by one of the gardens tending to some of her flowers when she came closer to see the guard around the gates and she walked towards them. Four messengers stood and grasped something under the hood of their cloaks, she noted. She watched with interest until her eyes turned to her husband's who was coming in quickening speeds to meet these men. She dropped the shovel at once and quickly ran her hand through her face to remove any dirt that may have accumulated there. She strode next to her husbands side and watched silently.

Moments passed, and then the messengers threw the heads of Red L.A.M.P, G-man, and Captain Cascader mere inches from them. She had a solemn and reviled look on her face, and almost instantly had the want to strangle these people who dared come and make such a bold statement against her husband.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Switch

Switch sat back in his chair as his servants cleared the table, his arched fingertips touching. Typical evil genius pose. His dark eyes flicked ceaselessly about the room, as if he were looking for something. A shadow crossed his face and he jolted, coming out of his reverie. With a devlish grin he snatched a slave girl, his arms encircling her waist.

"I havent seen you before my sweet."

She giggled and slapped him playfully. He laughed and kissed her. Elusive Storm coughed to get his attention and Switch released the girl, his eyes following her as she left the room.

"The army is ready to move out sire, should I give the orders?"

Switch stood up and put a hand on Es's shoulder.

"No, we have to wait for the messengers to report back. But if I know Gambler then we will be marching soon, he never had a cool head."

Switch stalked towards the tall doors of his throne room, his cloak billowing out behind him in a sky blue wave.

"Lets have some damn music!" he bellowed.

Almost instantly the lilting notes started up again, filling the room with their haunting tunes.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

Unaware of what was happening in the kings palace there was a new hero in the vine, it wasn't that long ago since he entered the hero business.

He still had a lot of doubts about if he had enough ability for carrying his old master name and mantle and more important if he was worth of doing so.

He jumped to help a group of kids that were atacked by some thieves. With not real dificult he defeated them and knocked them

-"Hmm with so powerful heroes and villains in the vine do I really fit in this heroe business?"

-"You are in my opinion more of a hero than many of them because you don't have powers and even so you want to make a positive diference in the world"

He didn't notice that he said it outloud, but he was happy that he did, he came closer to the kid and gave him his gratitude for his words

-"Hey new hero what's your name"

-"Hmm everyone calls me wing"

After saying this he gave his back to the boy and left

Post Edited:2007-10-13 21:05:00

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As the King of Kings walked with the messengers, trying to hold his composure and remain diplomatic, it was becoming more and more clear that these were not reasonable men, nor men of honor. Looking out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at Ion, as to say, stand down. Gambler knew the Vine looked to him, always above all else the Vine had to look united, had to appear strong.

These messengers, the look on there faces as they watched Sariaf’ca walk side by side with her King, as an equal and not a position, they looked on in disgust, stopping just in front of the Vine Well of Knowledge. The Founding Trinity of Lamp, Cascader, and Man had created for the Vine only a year earlier.

These are descent terms Gambler said one of the messengers, refusing to acknowledge him as the King of Kings.

Switch is a great leader, a powerful yet generous god. All he asks is for submission

The King of Kings looked off in the distance, not saying a word, merely thinking. He knew his men wouldn’t attack without his permission. He stood there and let the Arcryn’s message wash over him.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Holding close to his weapon as he followed Gambler,the messengers werent getting anywhere,there words meant nothing to him nor the rest of his men.Akira could only wait for so much longer,though it was up to Gmabler's queen to ready the attack.

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Ion

Ion listen to his king and his hand stop glowing. Ion stood next to kok waiting to attack. All Ion really want to do to these comicvine tratiors was to torture them make them see their own blood then rip out their spine and stick it right through their brain. Ion is a peacefull man but when someone mess with his friends they wouldn't know what hit them. Ion heard the messanger ask kok to join them and Ion knew the anwser kok was going to say.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Maelstrom

"Gambler?" She bellowed in obvious indignation. "You are not allowed to speak to him so casually. He is KING Gambler to you all. Respect his position." Her eyes pierced into each and everyone of them. The Pupil-less jade orbs writhing in fire and anger at the disrespect they were showing her husband. She could see some of the messengers fidget and move their hands beneath their cloaks and she merely smirked. The messengers looked at her with disdain and disgust and she merely kept her expression.

Sariaf'ca pressed her hand against his shoulder, squeezing it softly and looking gently into Gamblers eyes. She knew he had a very tough decision to make. One that would not only affect them, but the entire Vine. And after what they had done, the deserved nothing but death. How they dared to come to her husband's abode and treat him like a filth. It caused a great fury in her.

She turned watching some members of the Vine looking on. She tried her best to comfort he husband. "Do what you think is right, my love." She whispered softly against his ear.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Turning his head into Sariaf’ca as she whispered, he closed his eyes for a second. Then, slowly, he circled around in front of the messenger.

“Submission? That’s a bit of a problem. Clearly the Trinity have already turned down this offer, and if noble warriors such as they have shown that kind of nerve.” Dark Alpha stepped from the crowed and touched Gambler’s shoulder, *We must….

“And of course we VINERS, have our reputations to consider.” Thundered the King of Kings.

Choose…your next words carefully Gambler. They may be your last as King.

Looking out over his people, his friends, his alleys. Letting out a sigh, Gambler wheeled around, drawing his staff on the messenger.

MADMAN, YOU’RE A MADMAN.

“You come to my kingdom with heads of conquered friends, you threaten my people with slavery and death, you insult MY QUEEN! Ohhhh I’ve chosen my words carefully Arcryn. Perhaps you should have done the same.

This is blasphemy, this is MADNESS

Slowly Gambler lowered his staff. Turning slightly he glanced over his shoulder at his Queen. Giving him a slight nod, he turned back around.

“Madness? THIS IS COMICVINE!!!”

With one mighty kick, the King of Kings sent the messenger into the well. And singled the beginning of the end.

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Ion

Ion was screaming

YEAAAAAA thats how we do it at the vine

Ion then kicks another messanger into the well

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Switch

Switch sat quietly in the shadows, watching the pale form of the high seeress, the most powerful of the telepaths of the vine. Even the Emperor of the greatest empire ever to have existed showed respect when dealing with her. She jolted in her seat suddenly and opened her eyes. Switch stood.

"Is it done mistress?"

She nodded slowly and he turned to leave. But her hand stayed him with a touch on his arm.

"You knew that this would happen." her voice thundered in his mind.

With an effort of will he turned back to her and replied.

"I counted on it, Gambler and his followers are a danger to all that I have created, they would destroy the peace of my Empire in one day if they attacked. I need to remove them, but I cannot be seen as the one who strikes the first blow."

The Seeress nodded her understanding then stood and approached him. She raised her hand and swept it across his face, once, twice.

"That was for the messengers, they were good men who obeyed you even though it cost them their lives and that was for those who will die so that you can have your Empire."

Switch laughed and left her standing alone in the darkness of her room.

"Elusive Storm! We march!"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Akira Overdrive

The mighty kick signaled an all out attack on the rest of the messengers,a yell from the mouth of Akira lept out as he drew his staff.Akira swept across the face of two messengers with his staff sending one flying into the well,another one followed as gave him a roundhouse to the chest.His hair flew back as he uppercuted another in a swift motion.

Send them to the pits men!!

With that ceased with his attack,and walked over to Gambler.

What shall we do now

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Maelstrom

Sariaf'ca looked over the messengers with a look of satisfaction and amusement. They brought this upon themselves. Only fools and those who wished for death would come upon he Vine, insult Gambler, and ask for submission for a heartless dictator. She placed one hand on her waist and looked at them with a look of triumph. "If the Vine falls, it will fall with a battle that will be told countless time to future generations. Only Viner Women have real men." She smiled maliciously towards them and then placed her hand back on Gambler's shoulders.

She would support him always. She was his Queen, and she would forever stand by his side even if it was for folly, or death. Her love for him trumped everything else. Her love for the Vine did the same. They would fight. And as a united front they would either destroy Switch or die in a legendary tale that would be told and re-told through the ages. She watched as some of the growled in fury towards her before Akira and a few others attacked the rest of them and she turned on her heel, but hesitated and faced her husband again.

"My love..." She whispered. "I will follow you into the depths of Hell, as well as any bloody battle you deem necessary."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Walking away from the well, the King of Kings listened as Akira questioned there next move.

“Go home brave soldier. Spend these lest moments with your family, your loved ones.” He said as he reached for his Queen’s hand.

“All of you, go, spend this last night a free man. Drink, dance, celebrate our independence. For tomorrow, we assemble for war.

Post Edited:2007-10-13 21:11:12

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Ion

Ion listen to Kok and hed home to see his son. Ion son had all the power Ion himself had but not as strong but in time it will be. When Ion got home Jr came running to him saying

DADDY

my sister who watches him was smiling in the backround. Jr only has me and m sister now because his mother...... my wife was murdered in war. I swore revenge on those acryns. I told junior i had to leave tommorrow for war and JR yelled

No daddy please don't leave me. I already lost mom don't make me lose you to.

Don't worry kiddo i'll come back and my sister your aunt ashely will be here with you.

Jr huged me once more

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Maelstrom

Sariaf'ca reached over and squeezed his hands softly. She walked along the long corridors with Gambler still grasping her hand and turned to look at him quite seriously when they were close enough to their chambers. Her cloak billowing around her as she looked softly into his eyes, opened the door to their room and pulled him inside. She let go of his hand and then wandered over to their bed, her back to him until she felt ready to finally look into his face.

"You will not do this alone, Jean. I am going with you." Her eyes were full of seriousness and quiet contemplation. "We will defend the Vine together and if I perish...I wish it to be by your side, my love. Our children, they...they will be taken care of...." She hesitated. She hated nothing more than being away from her precious miracles, but this was dire and this could bring about the deaths of many, including innocent children, including her own.

Her nostrils flared as she closed her eyes in thought. Of horrible images that could befall their peace. "I'm going to join you, my love." She said flatly.

Post Edited:2007-10-13 21:49:11

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nighthunter

The Vine's new hero was still looking for any criminals that may want to hurt or steal the inocents, but suddenly he stopped to have a moment to think things over.

(So “Wing” huh? I guess it’s alright since I’m not ready to carry his name to make his dream come true..at lest not yet)

But his toughts were interrupted by some bank robbery happening at that same moment, he jumped over them, they were 10 but most probably none of them was trained.

While he was knocking everyone of the he couldn't stop thinking about his place in the superhero community

(Well I know that I'm not the only hero here that doesn't have powers but still...if for some reason the vine was in great danger by almight forces I wouldn't be able to do a diference. So why don't I just quit?)

Before he did even notice he had defeated all of them

"Hm I think I should talk with someone, but since I haven't been in this business a long time I really don't know any other hero."

Then sudenly an idea came for this young hero

(I know, maybe I can talk to the king of the vine, even he was once my age and there's no way that he never had doubts about his place in the world. But will he give me some of his precious time..well there was just one way to find out)

Wing arrived to the king palace after 2 hours of traveling, he went straight to the palace

-"Hello I want to see the King please, if posible"

-"The king said he won't talk to anybody and that he doen't want to be disturbed"

(Ok if the king won't receive me I'll have to go in, undetected obviously)

Post Edited:2007-10-14 00:35:15

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ElusiveStorm

ElusiveStorm smiled at the order his King had gaiven him. It was too long since he had fought a battle abd it had been years since his black blade had spilled blood.

"As you wish my lord."

ElusiveStorm and his bodyguards stepped out of the throne room towards the barracks. He nodded his head and with a great cheer the army of Arcryns along with the imperial guard and the empire allies assembled.

Vault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Vault

Vault walked up beside ES, he smiled as the masses of soldiers were marching out to war.

"What will we gain from this war father?"

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ElusiveStorm

The Arcryn Captain smiled at his young and eager son. Seeing so much innocence which would be all washed away from his transformation to man-hood through the spils of battle.

"Untold Glory, the honor of battle the most fearsome opponents to te empire."

ES remembers his first battle under the command of his God-Emperor in which he one a great victory against many odds. A strong force of eagerness rushed through his body, thinking of how he would kill the king of the Vine.

"You'll see son, you'll see very soon as we leave as soon as the emperor leads the path"

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira followed the lonley path home,he didnt have any family.He made up his missing family with the best technology the world could give,robots and many more.All he would be leaving is his home,he was always on the move anyway.

It was late by the time he was ready to go,he latchd his staff to his back and got on his motorcycle,the moon refelcted of his motorcycle as he raced back down to the summit

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Looking deep into her jade colored eyes, the King of Kings smiled. Gently he ran his hand threw her fiery hair.

“I know you are. I would never ask you to stay behind, not my warrior Queen.”

The thought of leaving Sariaf’ca had never entered his mind. She was a fierce and powerful fighter. She fought with a rage that had elevated her to the top of the Vine at an early age, and had attracted thee attention of the King of Kings.

Suddenly there bedroom doors flung open and the patter of little feet rang out across the room. Gambler’s two children rushed the King an Queen, eyes so full of joy, unaware of the servarity of the situation. With arms extended the latched on to there father with love and uncontrollable happiness. Letting out a thunderous laugh, Gambler picked them up and spun them around.

As they giggled, a small tear started to form in the corner of the Kings eye, though he not show it. He had taught them strength and courage above all else. Someday soon, these would be the new voice of the Vine. Kissing them both on the cheek, he set them down and watched as they charged there mother. If this were truly there last night on the Vine, at least they would spend it together.

Post Edited:2007-10-14 05:50:08

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Constantine

Walking the long path home con watched as the new hero wondered the roofs, he was skilled and con enjoyed but he jumped into shadows out of sight, Con carried on home twenty years old and no family he need not come out this war alive, he has his good friend and butler Albert who had looked after him, his brother, and his house for many years tonight he shall probably say his final goodbyes, he knew that when he did die he would be long gone before remus heard of it, but all the same, he would not be missed. turning a corner to see his home he found his door open with his butler waiting "thank you Albert" "always a pleasure sir" Albert closed the door behind him and watched Scott eagerly.

"I hear there will be a war"

"yes, we march out tommorow"

"would you like your stuff prepared?"

"yes, If you would be kind enough"

"certainly sir"

"Albert I presume this will be the last night we meet"

"I have to believe it won't sir"

"don't we all?"

Scott was out in his his training field preparing for war he had finished shooting and, bow & arrow training and was coming to the end of hand to hand combat, swordsmanship and the obstacle course when a beautiful young woman appeared Scott recognised her immediately.

"may I"

"Most certainly Ellie"

She walked in with grace and unsheathed her sword.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maelstrom

"I know you wouldn't my love, but I just wanted to make sure. What we face, we do it together, be it victory or death. I couldn't bear to be apart from you, not when so much is at stake. Not when the lives of our angels, and other innocents are at play." A soft smile crossed her softened features, her eyes full of love and devotion for the man infront of her. He was a legend, a powerful warrior, but most importantly of all a loving father and husband.

Years it seemed since their fateful meeting, one that garnered a desperate and deepening love between them both. A simple sparring session between the two that had become such a raging inferno of passions and love. She touched his face gently. This was the face of a true man and a true warrior, her eternal love.

As she leaned in closer to steal away a kiss from him she heard their bedroom doors swing open and soon their two beautiful miracles swarm their room with their happy giggles and their big smiles. Her smile only widened as she watched them attack their father with hugs and kisses to his cheeks. She moved to the side admiring in silence the scene infront of her. Her heart wrenched at the thought of leaving Caleb and Vessa. No mother would ever leave their children unless the situation were truly dire.

Sariaf'ca became so caught up in her thoughts that she barely saw Caleb and Vessa running towards her. When she realized, by the sounds of their giggles she bent down and picked up her children in both arms swinging them around and kissing each on their head. "My miracles. So full of life." She saw their precious smiles and the quick nod of their heads. She turned her head to stare at Jean. They both shared from the same broken heart at the moment. The one that would only intensify when they truly left their children behind. As she giggled with her children she managed a brief intermission to mouth off an "I love you" to her love.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Switch

Switch stood in the center of the practice arena, the stark, square patch of raked sand unsullied with footsteps as of yet. He wore a simple woolen tunic with half length tight fitting pants. At the edge of the area, among the columns that held the open roof up, stood his slaves. Each of them held a certain piece of armour or equipment and would be brought forward in turn.

Switch brought his arms up above his head and raised a leg into the first combat stance. A slave fitted the wide leather belt that would protect his mid section and backed away. The Emperor moved smoothly into the second position, his body graceful and swift. The harness that would hold his armour was attached, the worn straps falling into place comfortably as they had doe so many times before.

The fitting of the armour took on an almost dancelike quality, with the slaves moving like some complex piece of machinery as the dancers appearance changed with each passing step. After half an hour he was fully armoured but for one piece, the elaborate shoulder guard that had been passed down through the generation of his family. Two slaves approached, one wrapped his neck in a silked cloth to protect it from chafing while the other fastened the guard in place.

Weapons were placed in the Emperors hands, a broad bladed short sword and a carved hatchet. The weapons of a warrior, for Switch was exactly that. A warrior of a hundred generations. The dance became faster now, a series of moves that limbered the muscles and checked the fitting of the armour for any snags of movement. From the sidelines the seeress watched, her frail form supported by two slaves. Such as dance should be a celebration of life, not a prelude to horror and death.

The Emperors greaves clacked together as he executed a particularly elegant twirl that hid the movements of his sword from view until it was too late. He parried an imagined blow and removed removed an invisible opponents head with the hatchet. His movements were perfect, his armour was perfect, everything was perfect. The Acryn Empire was ready for war.

THe great doors to the practice arena swung open, groaning at the strain on the hinges and bright sunlight streamed in, illumination the friezes on the walls. Like every room in the palace, this one was beautiful. Switch slid his weapons away and allowed a cloak to be placed around his shoulders before striding out into the hot sun. Almost a million men looked up at him from the marshaling grounds, screaming their adoration. He paused, seeming to drink it all up and then held up a hand for silence.

"Long have I held the olive branch of peace to King Gambler and long has he spurned it. He calls himself the king of kings and refuses to show due respect to you, the greatest empire to grace the world. But now he has gone too far, my messengers lye slain in his city. I ask you, do we accept this insult to our greatness? Do we allow this affront to our honor go unpunished?"

They roared their answer to him, and he accepted it. They were his, in mind and body and soul. They would cross mountains for him, ford rivers for him, fight the very demons of hell and win.

"Acryns! Men of Bronze! March to victory and the worlds ending!"

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ElusiveStorm

ELusiveStorm nodded his head and marched to the front line with his son beside them and marched towards the Vine. They were all silent for moments marching in tune with their weapons and armor thundering across the land. The Arcryn's eyes were glowing bright orange as a symbol of their strength, their honor and their alliegance to the empire.

"For Glory! For Honor! For Death!" These words escaped ElusiveStorm's mouth with much effort.

The Army howled at their commander and cheered for they all knew this would be the greatest war of all time. Each of them would be apart of an amazing epic conflict. Brothers, sons and fathers marched together their souls corrupted with adrenaline as if they were possessed by the most foulest demons.

ElusiveStorm hoped that when they reach the Vine that he would take te first life of those retched slaves.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nighthunter

Wing went into the palace, using the roofs and the shadows to pass undetected for the guards

(This is strange, I'm just an amateur and still I can get in without been seeing by the guards, the king should get a better security)

He saw at the end of the garden 2 guards talking, he hid in the woods of the palace, waiting for the perfect moment to pass them. But before he did, he heared something about their conversation...something that he couldn't believe.

"I'm telling you man those were G-Man, Red Lamp and Captarin Cascader heads"

(No way, this can't be they are "the big three", they are the most powerful and important heroes in the vine. Who could have done it?)

Wing's doubts increased even more.

He had to decide. Should he go to see the king or should he return to his home and leave the hero business forever?. The young hero made his decision and continued his way to the palace

He entered the king's throne and waited in the shadows for the king
Post Edited:2007-10-14 12:21:05

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Post Edited:2007-10-14 12:43:17

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The early morning rays from the sun, gleamed off Gambler’s staff. He was already up getting dressed for the battle. No armor for this King, slowly he threw his cloak around his shoulders and raised his hood. Walking over to a large dresser he pulled open the top drawer and removed a golden box. Opening it, he removed the contents sliding them up his sleeves.

For a second he stood over the bed looking down on his children, knowing this would be the last time he would ever see them again.

“Dream well my Princess. Grow strong my Prince.” He said as he kissed there foreheads.

His warrior Queen had been up for hours. A true protector of her people. He gazed upon her in amazement and smiled. By now the warriors of the Vine were starting to assemble by the Well of Knowledge. Standing tall and with staff in hand, the King of Kings went to address his men.

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bueteka

Ellie walked in and unsheathed her sword, she had seen scott in the streets many times he always seemed lonely. They had only talked to him a few times but she liked him.

"you ready to do this?"

"are you?"

they circled eachother, both looking into the others eyes, she felt deeply for him, they circled twice more, then ran at eachother, swords held high they attacked eachother blocking each move they attack quickly and meaningfully, they didn't break eye contact once, she side stepped just missing his attack, they both moved with such grace, they came in close there lips almost touched they looked in eachothers eyes and then both there swords were on the ground, they were gripping eachother tightly as there lips locked together, the first time they broke eye-contact

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Maelstrom

Her dreams had been dark and foreboding. She barely slept as the dark thoughts crept into her mind, while her arms grasped desperately at her Caleb and Vessa. She knew what would happen. She could feel it pierce her soul and everytime she thought of leaving her children her stomach lurch and she had the rare but uncontrollably urge to cry. So she had awoken and spent most of the night staring at her children and Gambler resting.

Just before dawn had hit the horizon she had left the bed, giving her children each a kiss on their forehead. And then went on to write each of her miracles a note which she had asked Chandra, their nanny, to give to them when they came of age. She'd quickly put on her warriors outfit, she also wore no armor. Just the basics that would allow her to move. And then she readied herself mentally for what was to come.

Meditation. It was always the best way to clear your mind and focus on the problem at hand. It took about an hour at least. When she'd finished she trained with her weapons. She had no real use for them, she had natural abilities, but she preferred a true warriors creed to the constant use of powers. She placed two arm blades neatly on each waist and then proceeded to her garden.

Her solemn jade orbs had watched the flowers blow in the strong winds that had appeared on that day. It seemed even mother nature could feel what was to come. It had soothed her for only a mere moments before she turned to her ravenous thoughts of murder. They would die. They would pay for their insolence and for their idiocy. They would pay for treating her husband like filth. But most of all they would pay for taking her away from her children.

She grabbed her robes, which she had placed next to her and quickly put it on herself. She looked up to her chambers to see her Gambler standing there before walking away. She could already hear the talks of the Viners. They had come. It was time. She made her solemn march down the rest of the courtyard. Her hood over her head, she turned upward to see the mass assemble. She moved to one of the far corners and stood and waited for Gambler to come and address them. This was it. This was war.

Post Edited:2007-10-14 12:46:07

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain was walking along the city streets of the vine. His presence was felt as the civilians looked at him with fear. His large hood covered his scarred vampiric face. His eyes looking at the faces of his fellow viners. Each pair of eyes with a tall tail to tell. The story of the warrior Kain was one of pain, and sorrow. T'was not one for the faint of heart. His family taken from him, his kingdom pried from his hands, and the good in his heart was killed. Left an empty vessle knowing only pain, hate, sorrow and rage, the dark prince went to the vine pledging his alliegiance to Gambler and Sariaf'ca. Hence his current situation. Something was going on and it was torturing Kain. He was to have words with his friend. Kain continued walking through the vine, stopping by several shops to accuire supplies. An elderly women came to Kain.

Please young man, do you have any change to offer one such as I?

"Woman, I have the change, however I refuse to give it to you. If a being of royal blood cannot recieve mercy, why should someone like you? Get out of my way before you lose your soul you disgusting peasant."

May the gods have mercy on your soul Kain

"Gods? You speak to me of Gods? Your false Gods do not exist! If they did, I would slay them too like the insignificant creatures they are! If your Gods exist, where are they now, as I strike you down!?"

Kain fired lightening through his hand and electricuted the woman. Her body was taking in 100 billion volts of concentrated electricity. She blew up after 2 seconds, her entrails and limbs flying all over the place. The vampire continued walking while all in his wake stared at this demonic being.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

D-Man sat by the Well of Knowledge, patiently awaiting the arrival of his king, lord Gambler. He was adorned with glorious armor and he sparkled brilliantly in the sunlight. On his back he held his blade; it was an ancient masterpiece, handed down from son to son through the years.

He stared into the sky, watching as the clouds hugged the sun, hiding it's bright sunlight. He frowned, today was a day of darkness, he could feel it. He stood and paced back and forth, loosening his muscles and he grew impatient.

"A dark omen is on the horizon, by Zeus I can sense it" he spoke.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Constantine

Con woke up early, got ready for the war, he pulled on his neck scarf, his shirt, trousers, shoes, gloves and hooded jacket. collecting his sword, shield, bow and arrow, and staff he said goodbye to his good friend Albert and kissed his still sleeping new found love goodbye. He walked down the streets watching as more warriors left there house and assembled, he lifted his dark hood and shrouded his face in darkness.

Con had his sword and arrows down by his side his shield and bow strapped to his back and his dark wooden staff in hand he marched up to the well of knowledge stranding in the front line.

The Seven Sins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Seven Sins

Seven deadly soldiers approached their emperor, they wereknown as the Seven Deadly sins. These soldiers were the best of the empire and the bodyguard of the emperor, they vowed that if one member would fall then the fury of hell would not be able to stop them from destroying their foes and sending them to the afterlife.

"My lord your army is on the march led by the ElusiveStorm, what are our orders?"

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Switch

Switch looked around from his map table and military advisor's. The seven swordsmen were standing in a phalanx and made a fearsome sight. He smiled and folded his arms across his chest.

"Its good to see you my friends. Elusive Storm may be in danger, reach the army and guard him with your lives. Follow his orders as if they were mine, I shall join you shortly."

He dismissed them with a wave of his hand and turned back to the planning of the campaign.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eternal Chaos

After clearing the path, Kain continued his jouney to reach Gambler. He slid his hands in his pockets. He was holding a silver sphere in his hand. It was a stress ball. The vampire contacted his friend telapathically. He had to focus to reach Gambler since Gambler was still a ways away.

Gambler, meet me at the Well. We're to have words, you and I

Kain arrived at the Well soon. His hood covered his face, and the shadows concieled his person. His black and white eyes glowing the darkness. He crawled up the side of the wall by sticking his fingers through the wall. The dark prince awaited Gambler in the darkness.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The King of Kings walked down the long pathway, leading into the courtyard and the Well of Knowledge. Slowly he climbed the steps of the Monument to past Kings. Inside it held the tombs of great leaders of the Vine and tails of there great deeds. Soon, Gambler’s tomb would rest among the greats. Turning to address his elite warriors, two massive gold statues loomed behind him. One of King Buckshot and the other of Prodigious Man, the firsts Kings of Kings.

Gambler gazed out over his men, nodding his head with pride. These were the Legendary Viners, descendents of mighty Gods, warrior Guilds, universal Entities, and the Holy Trinity themselves. The best of the best and loyal one and all, each one battle tested and hardened, there would be no retreat, there would be no surrender.

Raising his hand, the King of Kings spoke,

“MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! WE ONCE AGAIN FIND OUR WAY OF LIFE THREATENED BY OUTSIDE INFLUAINCES. THEY HAVE COME TO OUR SHORES, HOPING TO MAKE SLAVES OF US ALL. THEY HAVE MISPLACED THERE JUDGEMENT IF THEY BELIEVE THE VINE AN EASY VICTORY. TODAY, YOU DO NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR KING. TODAY YOU DO NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM. NO, TODAY, TODAY YOU FIGHT FOR THE VINE!!!!” His voice thundered.

The Captains began to form ranks as the warriors of the Vine assembled into lines. And so, the King of Kings, along with his Queen Sariafica and the elite soldiers of the Vine, filed out of the Palace gates, marching to meet King Swift and his Arcryn hordes.

Post Edited:2007-10-14 13:35:30

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Switch

A man walked behind Gambler, his face was hooded but the general shape of his features was visible. He started to clap quietly as he walked.

“Bravo brave King, bravo. Oh the drama, oh the patriotism, oh the futility.”

He moved around to walk beside Gambler and swept his hood off. Switch, Emperor of the Acryns stood at the head of the army. A few in the crowd swept forward, weapons raised but he held up his hand and they stopped.

“Fools, you think you could harm an astral projection? You do your king a disservice now back in your ranks dogs!”

His face was a mask of hatred as he spoke but as he turned back to Gambler it smoothed out again into a more benign countenance.

“I ask you, great king, what has caused you to march to war and is their anything that your humble servant may do to prevent a loss of life on both sides?"

Bueteka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Bueteka

Bueteka heard as her new love left the house getting up she put on her white cloak and silver shiny armour, picking up her sword and staff, she left the premises she met up with her good friend aislene and together they talked until they got to the well she bid aislene goodbye as she went to find her husband, Ellie pushed to the front and stood beside Scott she took his hand, he looked to see who he was holding and when seeing her beautiful features he smiled, she listened to her kings words but never stopped looking at her beloved, when the king finished she whispered in Scotts ear

"till the end"

"together forever my love"

and there lips both embraced once more.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Maelstrom

The orange-one watched silently as her husband riled up the troops from atop the memorial of past kings. His words filled with pride and truth. The words of a great general commanding his troops and inspiring hope in what seemed too likely to end in death. She watched in awe under her hood. He was confident, although she knew deep down he had some reservations of this. But he was a true warrior king and he knew what must be done. Just as she did.

The dozens of Viners cried in pride and blood. They were prepared and willing to die. As was she. Her husbands words washed over her. She found herself drawing in a deep breath. When the speech was done, the warriors lined up and readied themselves for what was to come. She strode forward towards her husband but hesitated long enough to look back at the castle gates. Her heart was heavy. She could not help the tears that escaped from her eyes. They were not for herself, but for her children. Of the years of their lives both she and Jean would miss. Of the stolen chances of joy that they were denied.

"I love you, my miracles..." She whispered into the blowing wind. Perhaps it would deliver the message into their sleeping ears. Perhaps it could soothe their sadness when they were no longer there. Perhaps.... She turned on her heel and strode forward next to her husbands side. She did not turn to look, nor utter a word. Her heart was heavy and her thoughts would remain with her children for as long as it could. For she knew that soon the smells of death and the cries of mercy would puncture her ears. This would be the only peace she would allow herself.

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ElusiveStorm

The Arcryn forces have been on the move for sometime and now reaching the great sea, they had to travel across the belly water that would likely end many lives through the folklore about great storm's deastroying entire fleets.

The Seven sins had caught up to ES and they were eager to get to the Viners and start this bloody war.

The Arcryns started to load teir boats and set sail. Thousands of ships crossed te sea ready to face the battle nearly instantly when they set their feet on the sands of the vine.