User Lists: 0

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By MasterMouse

@pyrogram:I swear you said something close to that once, at the beginning of the team we was all.

"Pyro join us plz!"
And you was alll. "Naaaaah" lol
Glad to have you though. (:
@amazingangel Silly pyro flippin and floppin. :D

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ha! At least someone got it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105  Edited By Pyrogram
AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW what time d'ya wanna do our Gothic interaction Pyro?

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MasterMouse

@pyrogram:I understand, you were doing things all over the place, busy busy busy Pyro. :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: Cancel that. Kurt's not joining this team. You'll see why sometime. But we can still interact man :)

@mastermouse: Yuppers.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By AmazingAngel

@pyrogram: Is this just cause Master Mouse called you a shoe, because if you want him gone he's gone. :P (JK)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Pyrogram
MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MasterMouse

@pyrogram: Is this just cause Master Mouse called you a shoe, because if you want him gone he's gone. :P (JK)

I chased him off the team. :P
*Growl*
What he doesn't know..Is I'm also on the team he's joining instead of this one.
Shh...

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By AmazingAngel
AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: You two timing son of a mouse! Why didn't I get invited :,"(

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@amazingangel:

Paradiso

Dresden floats around in a large hallway bouncing off the walls, the child giggles as he follows Daemon down the hallway. Smiling slightly he looks behind me "Dresden, you cannot come. Where I am going might get....difficult." Dresden stops his floating bubble and glares at Daemon. The child has already grown quite significantly, his powers increasing as well. As he glared Daemons ears turned into horns, and his hair into a big poof of red clown hair. Stopping suddenly Daemon sighs "Dresden, turn them back and go to your room." Pouting Dresden returns Daemon back and floats back down the hall.

As Daemon makes his way towards the front door his appearance changes, a suit and tie appear and his own facial features change drastically. He appears as he is in his fifties and a goatee instantly appears on his face, his hair turns white as snow as he marches out the front door disappearing into a cloud of smoke and insects.

Victories HQ

No Caption Provided

Appearing on the front steps of the Victories HQ he slowly takes a step forward. Knocking politely he announces into a com "Hello, Mr Angel. I am Winston Petrovinski, My arrival is for one Daemon Matthius. He wishes for my person to see how the child is doing, and being taken care of. May I please enter?"

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MasterMouse

Dear Angel,
I swear to the mouse god if you let him in, I will kill you and him.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear Angel,

I swear to the mouse god if you let him in, I will kill you and him.

I come in peace :P

Saraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @amazingangel: @darkchild

(Not sure if the DC thing is planned to be after this soooo I went with what felt the most natural and fun)

Sara let the two deliver their long winded epic speeches of epicness. Her thoughts at first being 'damn it even Angel is better at the noble speech crap and where like the same age. FML I should hire me a writer all I got are cliche one liners.' The spirited heroin wanting to be the best she could and feeling a little below par amongst her leaders.

"I can't help with the tracking bit I can totally kick the doors down though when we find them." Her momentum and will never seeming to find an end. "And no just because we'd slip up doesn't mean they would win. A victory they would have but come next round they'd be a house of cards to wind." Her thought 'oh god that line was lame.' "I don't care if we have to overcome one obstacle or a thousand we're the Victories dude. Name says it all we're going to be the victors." That was perhaps her greatest power, not her limitless speed or strength but rather her endless will.

It was then the cameras at the entrance revealed an arrival. She didn't like it, how did he know the base it was aquatic and hidden for starters. Then he announced who he was. "You mean he's associated with the guy I punched. Uh uh no way shouldn't let him in. I mean he works for a dude named Deamon HELLO red flag anyone!?" Her voice slightly frantic before she mellowed out fetching herself a stick of gum. "Uh I mean be careful boss dudes."

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's going to try to take the child! I'm telling you watch out! Oh crap now I need to post.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't trust him, I've been inside a PM with him. He and his team do bad things to animals....

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saraph: @thee_champion

"Fantastic you guys agree." Angel leans back exhausted as his chair creeks and squeaks withered from constant use, he puts his hands behind his head and crosses his legs, his eyes slowly slide shut as he continues talking, "Means I don't have to keep talk, damn all this admin stuff sucks, with all the filing and stapling and phone calls, honestly I can see how Broody McTurnCoat went crazy doing this all day." Angel was relieved that he everything had gone to plan and he could drop his whole fearless leader shtick for a couple of minutes before something else comes up, he relished the opportunity to just be himself for a little while. "I'm not gonna say that this stuff is harder than punching demons in the face and saving the world but... actually you know what it is. If I could sleep I swear, seriously, like a coma right now."

He rubs his eyes and straightens his back out, psyching himself up mentally to process new information and formulate new ideas, "So what's up?" He said enthusiastically, hoping for a funny anecdote or an interesting musing rather than the pressing issue of grave importance that odds are he'd receive.

The voice rings in their ears like nails on a chalk board, the HQ has never entertained visitors before being thousands of leagues beneath sea level and of course being a 'secret' base. Angel's tired eyes shifted over to the intercom system as it showed an older man in a pressed suit and grey hair.

"Don't worry Sara, careful is my middle name... no it isn't" Angel turns back to the intercom after failing to manage a funny rebuttal or interesting quip after a mentally taxing day rendering him virtually catatonic. He clicks the standard red button on the outdated intercom system that bypasses the HQ mainframe. "Three little problems with that particular request Fancy Santa, one" He gestures with his hand "how the heck did you get down here, any regular humans eyes would have popped out due to the pressure or the water, two" he gestures again "How did you even find our 'super secret' base and three" He gestures again but then suddenly begins to realise he doesn't have a third question "...no" he looks around to his teammates and offers a subtle shrugging motion, not really sure where to take this strange situation.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: Smiling to the intercom he looked around, the water around him hadn't even touched him. Never realizing that he would be asked such a question he simply replied "I am not...human? But that doesn't allow me to stay down here, this little device does." Tapping a device in his sleeve "Its a force field, my body isn't human so it could technically survive down here. But not for the length this discussion is reaching as I suspected it would, to answer your question as to how I found this place. Did you know that there are even insects down deep in the ocean? Well technically they arn't insects, but they have evolved from such things as arthropods do. My dear Mister Daemon can control these creatures through a link, he found this place by mistake. You know insects and there kind are very curious to new things in there environments, they simply asked their master what this place is. He figured it couldnt be alot of people, and your names fell into place." A snark grin on his face he waited for his entry into the large building "I come in peace if that makes your nerves less stressed, Mister Daemon wishes for me to see the child. As Dresden the child he has, he has increased his powers significantly since arrival he wishes to know if this child has as well. Nothing more..."

The_Chimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By The_Chimera

Don't trust him, I've been inside a PM with him. He and his team do bad things to animals....

HAHA! Pandas and dolphins specifically....Well, Trauma does bad things to dolphins...

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saraph: @amazingangel: @darkchild:

Following the necessary discussion regarding the Victories' agreed upon objective, Alexis affably smiles in response to Angel's inquiry. 'What's up?', his immersion into his philanthropic duties and valorous heroism have left little room for ordinary banter, he had not had a proper conversation in quite a while. And though nothing to celebrate about, the opportunity warranted Alexis' sincere contentment. "It's been a while since someone's asked me that", he softly chuckles, "I... I don't really know. All I've been doing recently is helping others. But this is what I was actually hoping for. To get to know the both of you", gesturing towards both Sara and Angel, "As well as the others in the team".

The amiable conversation interrupted by the spontaneous arrival of what seemed to be a human, later unveiled to not be such, but rather something else, undisclosed but there representing Daemon, a globally infamous puppeteer of criminality. Momentarily focused on the intercom system and paying necessary attention to the man's voiced reasons for his presence there. Tersely taking a moment to converse with Angel, and Sara as well, Alexis' voice was hushed, cultivating an atmosphere of secrecy. "He spoke of the underwater arthropods as being responsible for him finding our base of operations, if eventual relocation is an option, then I suggest a sky-base. Insects cannot fly at very high altitudes. Perhaps even a moon base if we have the funds".

"In any case. He wants to see the child", he paused, every single word spoken only slightly above a whisper, possibly beyond the man's capability to auricularly discern. "He's representing Daemon, that's already reason enough not to trust him. The child is being kept here precisely to ensure safety from Daemon and others alike. Would you two risk letting him in?".

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_splits_: I am no longer a ruthless random killer....I only kill when necessary now

_Splits_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_splits_: you give him no other option, and its either you or his race or kin....dead man walking.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: @thee_champion: @saraph

Angel allowed Alexis to speak first as he calculated in his tired mind the best course of action, Angel didn't trust the old man standing outside their base, he didn't even really trust that this was an old man at all, he'd had his experience with shifters before and had familiarised himself with some of the most common telltale signs. "A moon base would be a pretty good idea but let's try to keep the Artificial Intelligence to a minimum so our base doesn't go all HAL-9000 on us." Angel taps his finger on the sterile white plastic table, the tempo intensifying as he stares at the outgoing outsider patiently until the doors open or he 'meets damp demise'. He can't let him die though, that's just not who he is, not at this moment anyway.

"He's not seeing the child but I'm not willing to test whether this man can indeed drown or not like he claims." Angel sits up and pushes his chair back, slamming his palms onto the base of the advanced supercomputer, "Computer, load up the Welcoming Party protocol..." Awkward silence proceeded for a good minute or two as the incredible piece of machinery remained unchanged and unresponsive, Angel displayed a look of childlike confusion at the computers lack of compliance until a metaphorical switch seemed to click in his head, at which point he slowly turned back around to his team mates.

"Yeah I just remembered I can't get onto this thing... let's just go down." Angel slides his hands off the pearlescent keyboard and gestures to the elevator with his thumbs, "Alexia if you wouldn't mind accompanying me just in case he has like a reverse cross or some kind of witchy curse thing and Sara you stay up here... like just in case." Alexia joins Angel in the elevator and the doors softly close with a creaky *clunk*.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Darkchild

@amazingangel: Winston waited patiently as the voices on the other end of the intercom grew silent, rolling his eyes slowly he listens closely. Closing his eyes and relaxing he thinks to himself "These fools, I could simply push myself in. But no I am being polite, all because I wish to see Dresdens other half. For gods sa-" Before he could finish his sentence the sounds of a moving elevator fill his ears, slowly a low ding echoes in the silent waters. Smiling from ear to ear he raps at the door again before pressing on the intercom again "So we have come to an understanding, that I will not cause harm? I only wish to see the child, or at least speak with someone who has dealt with the child." Tapping again on the door before him, his patience growing ever shorter for the people inside.

(Wow way to not give me a whole lot to work with. Just let the damn man in, Not going to hurt anyone. lol)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By ownagepants
MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: Winston waited patiently as the voices on the other end of the intercom grew silent, rolling his eyes slowly he listens closely. Closing his eyes and relaxing he thinks to himself "These fools, I could simply push myself in. But no I am being polite, all because I wish to see Dresdens other half. For gods sa-" Before he could finish his sentence the sounds of a moving elevator fill his ears, slowly a low ding echoes in the silent waters. Smiling from ear to ear he raps at the door again before pressing on the intercom again "So we have come to an understanding, that I will not cause harm? I only wish to see the child, or at least speak with someone who has dealt with the child." Tapping again on the door before him, his patience growing ever shorter for the people inside.

(Wow way to not give me a whole lot to work with. Just let the damn man in, Not going to hurt anyone. lol)

*Narrows eyes*
Likely storrryyyy

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: (I don't know what your planning but i feel your somehow gonna try and screw me over.)

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: The other half of the child is bound to me but i have struck an agreement with Daemon allowing for joint custody between the two of us .

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By MasterMouse

@ownagepants:Ahh okay.
Why did you give joint custody to a demon?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: mr mouse, if I wanted to I would of killed or broken the entire complex already. I am being nice, Daemon is not a ruthless killer. He is a man of wisdom, if he doesnt need to cause a fight he wont. Simple as that...

@ownagepants: Nah thats another plan of mine yet to be done. Call it Daemons Protocols, dont worry you havnt annoyed me that much hehehehe

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: Cause it was his rp and i would have felt like such a douche if he ended up with nothing .

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:Hah! Mr.Mouse, so formal, I like it! :P Anyways, we totally have enough strength on our team to put you down. And yeah, I know, Daemon is like kind of a chill dude now, lol (>'u'<)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: One day my hand is just gonna slip and boom no more paradisio but for Dresden's sake i say we keep this civil.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:I thought it was Grimmsy's?
Anyways, yeah I get them feels lol.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ownagepants

@mastermouse: Yes it was but it was kind of geared towards him then i came in and messed everything up with my crazy schemes and i could have left with that half of the child but i could not do that.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants said:

@amazingangel: (by the way what did you guys name him.)

I don't think we've actually got a name yet, I've just been calling him 'that thing' in the mean time, we're such great guardians :P

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ownagepants

@amazingangel: You have had him for so long we had Dresden Collier named before the rp was over.