Posted by TheObserver (18 posts) - - Show Bio

The Universes I watch over...
The Universes I watch over...

The Universes I watch over continue to grow unstable. Their mere existence is weakened by the events that have taken place recently. Pieces of the Universal Lavaliere have been found, and come into the hands of beings, who may not even know the true power they possess. Even if I wanted to intervene with the reformation of one of the Multiverse's greatest weapon, I have the same chance of coming across missing pieces as anyone else. The Lost Pieces of the Lavaliere evade even my sight. I, with all I see in the Universes, can not find them. It is not until I see them in the possession of a being, then they let their presence be known as if to taunt everyone knowing what they are capable of doing. So, I must wait and watch for them to allow me to see them.

The God of Tomorrow Fell That Day
The God of Tomorrow Fell That Day

The Universal Lavaliere is a big enough problem for the Universes to deal with, but as fate would have it, there are other problems arising hand in hand with it. Beings have begun to cross into other Universes and doing as they please destructively and without care for the Universes. One individual has done it so much, that I myself had to partially intervene, something I always rather not do to the story the Universes tell. It wasn't a monumental intervention, I simply notified and reminded the proper authorities of the issue at hand. I called the Sha Of Infinite Forevers and Y-Intercept to the Obelisk granted to me long ago. Y, the Universal Anamoly, cared not for the discussion, placing blame on the SOIF for the problem at hand, and I could not disagree with her. This SOIF intervened, she defiled the process that she was supposed to follow, and the end result was now this Sha Variant from Universe Prime traveling between the Universes and absorbing her counterparts, and what followed her was destruction and loss. Her most recent action before the meeting was her attempting to absorb Thee Champion, Alexis Pettis, of another Universe. She defeated the Herald of Hope, and although she could not absorb him perfectly, she managed to make a dark clone of him. I could no longer watch without making sure that her Superior was doing something about her. We advised a plan, but I fear that it might have been too late.

The Universal Holes
The Universal Holes

This has only added to the chaos of the Universes. The Universes are so weak and unstable right now, that they have begun to balance themselves. To deal with the loss and chaos that has happened in each Universe when the Universal has begun to show itself, the Universes I watch over are trying to stabilize themselves. Universes have started to somewhat kidnap beings from other Universes as an attempt to balance themselves. Universal Holes have formed and have started to steal from their counterparts. The fine lines that separate the Universes have begun to blur. Right now, from what I see only a few beings have been taken from their rightful Universes, but this is another problem the Universes cannot afford to handle right now. I fear this is only the beginning, and if nothing is done this will be the end.

#1 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Zauberin (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly this guy is a much better utility than I initially gave him credit for. I didn't realise just how much.

#3 Edited by TheObserver (18 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@jean_luc_lebeau:

@zauberin:I think he really opens things up and helps build upon big things and events like the Universal Lavalerie

#4 Posted by Zauberin (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

@theobserver: True. Also not bad as far as updating on some current events. Like a serious IC of those things Puzzler used to do.

#5 Posted by TheObserver (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: The videos he used to do to cover the forum! Oh man, I remember those. Never thought about the relation, but yeah they're similar in doing that. (Don't make me binge listen to them again!)

#6 Posted by Black_Bullet (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Observer: "You gotta pay the soul toll, if you wanna get in this universes hole!"

I like it. I'll try and work into my own stuff.

#7 Posted by TheObserver (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_bullet: LOL Looking back, probably should've named them something other than Universal Holes, but hey it gets the point across.
Thanks man. Looking forward to Animus and BB interactions.

#8 Posted by Zauberin (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

There were so many other words...

#9 Posted by FALLENprophet (7106 posts) - - Show Bio