#1 Posted by Clara Mass (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

Emerald City

The very fabric of reality is strained. Changes in the universal frequency are becoming commonplace. Now there are intruders who walk about, taking up lives in a world that's not their own.

Clarice Michelle Pierce can feel these shifts happening. Her connection to the multiverse has been an unexplained mystery for quite some time, but it hasn't stopped her from questioning the unquestioned.

"I can feel something here. Someone, maybe? Check the perimeter." Her curiosity as of late has led her to Emerald City, where she has taken up leadership within the city's community. Under the guise of a community leader, Miss Pierce warranted the attention of Maya Summers. Who, ironically, is an alternate Earth woman who doesn't belong to this planet.

"I'd feel more comfortable if you handled this quietly, Pedro. Wouldn't want to worry the neighborhood."

It didn't take long before Miss Pierce joined the ranks of L.O.V.E. which is a group of like-minded women aiming to protect Emerald City from the evils of the world. It was an offer she couldn't refuse, especially considering the fact that it meant being around Maya Summers. It was a chance to learn more about the multiverse while redeeming herself through heroics. Two birds and one stone, she thought to herself before agreeing to Maya's terms.

Yet, there was still something off about the whole ordeal. Ever since she left the ICE Brew, Miss Pierce has felt disturbed. Often times, she's woken up in the dead of night with the creeping suspicion that she is being watched.

"Who's there? SHOW YOURSELF!" Despite her security detail surveilling the mansion, a hidden figure managed to get inside of her bedroom quarters. Insulted by the display of disrespect, Miss Pierce telepathically probes the intruder. Her suspicions have rung true.

The telepathic blast disrupts the cloaked figure, which in turn causes a primal scream to belt out from the intruder's mouth. The screeching sound irritates Miss Pierce's ears, distorting her sense of hearing as she loses her footing and falls from a dizzy spell caused by the reactive attack. When she looks up to see her attacker, Miss Pierce is at loss of words.

A devilish smirk and a face far too familiar. "Your powers are still a novelty act. Which makes this easier for me." The genetically superior Queen of Olympus is impressed by the girl's style. She's lived quite the life, but she's no Clarice Michelle Zeraz.

"I don't understand--" Without hesitation, the Goddess of Reality creates a telekinetic construct around the neck of her counterpart, suffocating the broad within an inch of her life.

"The truth is you wouldn't understand it, sweetheart. There is a crisis coming for the multiverse. Worlds have changed yet seemingly the same. The cracks are in the foundation and the crisis will undo us all." The eyes of Miss Pierce water as her doppelganger kneels beside her.

"Don't bother resisting. You've rewritten reality too much to have any chance of competing against me. Besides I'm not here to kill you, sweetheart." She patted the head of her alternate self as the girl nodded away into a deep unconscious state. "I'm here to be the hero you've always wanted to be."

"Well that...and to kill MAYA SUMMERS."

----------------------

----------------------------

To be continued...

#2 Edited by _Animus_ (4487 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by Zauberin (5897 posts) - - Show Bio

Clara Mass was a hero!?

Awww, I kinda feel bad. Of course the bad girl wins. Clara Mass could never be allowed to be truly good.

The fact that you're using her though, I feel like I gotta beat you up or something.

#4 Posted by Closure (309 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by greenarrow5476 (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh.... What is the point of this thread?

#6 Posted by Closure (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin said:

Clara Mass was a hero!?

Awww, I kinda feel bad. Of course the bad girl wins. Clara Mass could never be allowed to be truly good.

The fact that you're using her though, I feel like I gotta beat you up or something.

CVnU Clara just agreed to join LOVE in hopes of redeeming herself.

Prime Clara was like nahhhh girl. SMACK, SMACK.

Definitely! If you come for her wig, she'll have to snatch you up!

#7 Edited by Closure (309 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenarrow5476 said:

Uh.... What is the point of this thread?

y'know i actually forgot to post this is a blog, but you've already scalped me bald with this callout.

#8 Posted by Soterichor (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure said:

Definitely! If you come for her wig, she'll have to snatch you up!

Hahahahahahaha--Oh! Y-you're...You're actually serious? Aww,

No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by Soterichor (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Shanana (59754 posts) - - Show Bio

@closure: lol the Maya / Clara rivalry begins lol

#12 Posted by ParagonxXx (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Dominus_ (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: the follow up that's been a year in the making lol

@paragonxxx: thank you :) It's been a hot minute since I wrote up a thread like this.

#14 Posted by Shanana (59754 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by The_Ghostshell (84136 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh. Its serviceable.

jus playin its lit. glad to see you causing chaos again. Its always been your must.....admirable quality ;)

#16 Posted by Dominus_ (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@jean_luc_lebeau: lmaooo I was like damn, G. I guess I gotta impress him with my other thread instead.

No doubt. Trouble is what I do best when I'm at my best lol