The United Republic of Venezuela (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2354  Edited By Pyrogram

@the_psyentist: *Picks up by the waist, and steals her away to his kingly chamber*....For some innocent snuggles, filth! :P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2355  Edited By The Psyentist

@pyrogram: Yeah, right. *hugs, sighs* Life is so stupid!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2356  Edited By Pyrogram

@the_psyentist: I know! *Leaves, comes back with ice-cream and an arrow box-set* But yeah, *cuddles her, switches on TV* It can be full of casual fun :P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2358  Edited By Pyrogram
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for velaaru_of_illea
Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for velaaru_of_illea
Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velaaru_of_illea: There's an RPG for him soon, happening, so I'll wanna get his interactions out of the way.

And cut that sarcasm out, or I won't :P

MerIin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2364  Edited By MerIin

@xenon_: @pyrogram@peak

"The viruses...", Merlin repeated, the monotone, austere notes of his robotic voice lingered in the air as crimson photoreceptors transfixed themselves on the Venezuelan countrymen below, his hulking, synthetic frame quietly hovering in the clouds above by virtue of the graviphoton's repulsive, anti-gravity force. August 6 and 9, 1945 were dates during which the nightmare that is humanity became all too real. When blinding light ignited the sky, and people ducked and took cover as they had been taught, cowering under whatever they could, hoping that if they kept their eyes closed and remained still that the merciless flames would pass them by. They hid beneath desks at school, under cars on the street, and behind desks at work.

Others ran and fled, hoping that the searing agony was no more than a bad dream. Thousands upon thousands of people lost their lives within minutes, and hundreds of thousands more died over the days to come as radioactive fallout settled over both cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The skies were then clouded, and the radioactive fallout sunk deep into the soil. Those kissed by fortune and had found themselves in the right place at the right time moment the atomic bombs fell managed to survive, but with a cost. Radiation sickness. Instrumental in bringing an end to the second World War, the atomic bombs, Little Boy and Fat Man, were unnecessary. The Japanese were on the verge of collapse, they were as close to defeat as a military force could be. The atomic bombings constituted symptom number one of the viruses.

Mankind now had the capacity to destroy himself. Then, another bloody chapter in humanity's history opened. The Western world then fought a great war against Islamic extremists who sought to build an empire devoid of the free-thinking mind, and where all of humanity was forced, either through violence or persuasion, to unite under one unforgiving religious identity. The human being's willingness to attack his fellow man over differences in sexuality, religion, ideology, skin color, genetics, it all constituted symptom number two of the viruses. And now in recent times when his sensors detected the changes in Earth's atmosphere due to greenhouse gases, Merlin viewed it, as he did with all previous symptoms, as symptomatic of a civilization growing increasingly out of control. Symptom number three. It was time to take drastic action to keep humanity from becoming a serious threat not simply to the Earth, but the entire universe as well.

"The world is my circuitry"

"The world is my circuitry", his voice uttered as he descended soundlessly from the skies above, feet touching the ground before the entrance to Xenon's palace, the domain of the highly coveted Venezuelan vibranium. Composedly outstretching his arms, palms faced forward as he commanded the universe's fifth fundamental force, the graviphoton's repulsive, anti-gravity force to defy the influence of gravity and violently tear Venezuelan vibranium from underground, intent on gathering it all into a gargantuan ball of the precious metal, the Malware Monarch continued. "Humanity is the virus, and I will clean it out of the system".

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meriin: Looks like I got competition.

Just kidding. I have different goals :P

MerIin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers