Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

The Underground

"Run Fast. Run Free"

'Reality-M'
'Reality-M'

Ripped from their own reality and cast into the nightmare of the CVnU, Quintus and Ashely Knightfall were forced to forge new lives. The Reality-M revolutionaries, who had been unable to stop the cataclysmic events that eventually tore their Universe apart, were sparingly given a second chance. Innovative vision then governed the Noir Rose's pursuits as he sought to cultivate a collection of youth based counter-cultural misfits. Gothic had been forsaken by the political regime of the United States. Historical evidence of this belief could be researched anyway. Especially from within the city itself. Those in power had continued to grow richer as the disenfranchised foundation of Gothic continued to suffer.

Their blood had become the new age currency of the one percenters. And it was within these disillusioned urban ronins that Quintus saw the cities greatest potential. A band of free-running paragons of parkour. Who's gritty style and unwavering fortitude could help launch a new era in the 'Worlds Most Deadliest City.' All they needed was a spark of inspiration. And they could one day serve as the building blocks for a new tomorrow. Pulling Gothic out of the shadows. But for now, they were the shadows. Infiltrating the tattooed, Konite, club-setting scenes of GC in hopes of cutting the legs out from underneath the criminal element ruling over the city. Quintus would attack the problem from above, targeting those in positions of untouchable power. The Underground, well, they would take the battle to a different level....

∮ The K-avern ∮

Beneath the forgotten remnants of the Knightfall Heritage Museum rests the K-avern. The abandoned epicenter that had, at one time, served as Raysh's one man command center in his war on crime. Back before life and tragedy twisted his mind into that of an enigmatic assassin.

The cave's centerpiece is a supercomputer whose specs are on par with any of those used by leading national security agencies; it permits global surveillance and also connects to a massive information network as well as storing vast amounts of information, both on Raysh Al'Shaytan's foes and his former allies. A series of Kamelot satellites, previously believed to have been decommissioned, link-up for easy access to information networks anywhere around the globe. The systems are protected against unauthorized access, and any attempt to breach their security immediately sends an alert to Quintus or Ashley. Additionally, the cave features state-of-the-art facilities such as a crime lab, various specialized laboratories, mechanized workshops, personal gymnasium, a vast library, parking, docking and hangar space (as appropriate) for his various vehicles as well as separate exits for each type, trophies of past campaigns, a large bat colony, and a stolen 'bomb-tube'. It also has medical facilities used in training exercises for the Knightfall Saint and her allies.

The cave houses a vast array of specialized vehicles previously forfeited by the CVnU version of Quintus Knightfall, foremost being the famous UAV in all its incarnations (mostly for nostalgia, but also for contingencies, as all are serviceable and in excellent working condition). Other vehicles within the complex include various motorcycles, air- and watercraft such as The Knight-Wing, a single-occupant supersonic jet, and the Subway Rocket

The cave is sometimes powered by a hydroelectric generator made possible by Gothic City's largest underground river.

No Caption Provided

Its speculated that the Noir Rose has incorporated safeguards against earthquakes and even a potential nuclear catastrophe, outfitting the cave as a virtual bomb shelter or an enhanced panic room. The city's earthquake redesigned the caverns with eight new levels now making up Quintus' secret refuge of high-tech laboratory, library, training areas, storage areas, and vehicle accesses. It also includes an "island" computer platform (built on the spot where the UAV's hydraulic turntable once was) with seven linked Cray T932 mainframes and a state-of-the-art hologram projector. There's also a selection of retractable glass maps within the computer platform. Ivory V (white vibranium) shieldings are prepared to protect the cave's computer systems from seismic activity. With the cave's various facilities spread amid limestone stalactites and stalagmites. The Last Arasgikge has gone on to build a retractable multi-walkway bridges, stairs, elevators, and poles to access its facilities.There is even a containment vault solely for the storage and study of Alexander Apex's deadly designer drug, Konite.

Rules:

• This is a CVnU Team & Knightfall Location
  • It is completely unknown (if you really want to find it IC Pm Quintus Knightfall)
  • If you'd like to join the Underground OOC: PM Quintus. If you'd like to join IC - Hold tight. Quintus will find you.
  • No destruction blah blah blah

Sidenote:All Knightfall characters may IC find the location through posting here. Just sell the idea that it took some Knightfall level ingenuity and intelligence ;)

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (94916 posts) - - Show Bio

I loooove it

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
#3 Posted by deactivated-59c716930b8a6 (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

Boss.

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks. Always feel like I need a location thread for myself lol

#5 Posted by Kellan_Savant (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. Looking forward to this.

#6 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
#7 Posted by deactivated-59c716930b8a6 (9227 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Corvus_Redding (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly? I'd do all your drugs here.

#10 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
#11 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (12572 posts) - - Show Bio

I am making a new location thread for Cass so why not have you own as well lol. Andres has one so it was only a matter of time.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#12 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19973 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (12572 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19973 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (12572 posts) - - Show Bio

@legendary_starhero: trust me, it'll happen. G gets people moving better than i, hung up my leadership head with Edward lol.

#16 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19973 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Cassius_Knightfall (12572 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@orpheus_knightfall: He's more then welcome too. I could use his help in the upcoming war against Strig/100

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
#21 Posted by deactivated-57916056a8182 (4857 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall:

Cray T932's? Those things are older than some of the writers on here (LOL)

Quintus spend all his cash on clothes and disposable ninjas over the years and apparently had no cash left to upgrade his tech :)

#22 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I liked the idea of out-dated tech. Considering, as of now, most if not all of Reality-M Q's tech comes from abandoned and discarded tech that Raysh used at the beginning of the CvnU. He's not Iron Man lol

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
#23 Posted by deactivated-57916056a8182 (4857 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I liked the idea of out-dated tech. Considering, as of now, most if not all of Reality-M's tech comes from abandoned and discarded tech that Raysh used at the beginning of the CvnU. He's not Iron Man lol

Those things are not outdated, they are boat anchors (LOL)

#24 Posted by Darkchild (42970 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass!!!

#25 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by TheFlashFire (1633 posts) - - Show Bio

Sicc Broseph!

Might come here with Jax :O

#27 Posted by _Nox_ (9701 posts) - - Show Bio

How long until you burn it to the ground?

#28 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Sicc Broseph!

Might come here with Jax :O

Was kinda hoping the new gen Knightfalls would stop by.

@_nox_ said:

How long until you burn it to the ground?

Wouldnt that be a paradox? How can you burn something "to" the ground when its already underneath it ;)

#YouCantBeatMe

#29 Posted by _Nox_ (9701 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall

Congratulations, you understand puns. I would post a crowd giving you a standing ovation but I'm on mobile.

#30 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@_nox_: LOL Now thats just sad. But we'll pretend thats what you meant

#31 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna make a Black Robin <_<

#32 Posted by Tyrannos (97 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
#33 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#34 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@_maximus_: Thats exatly the image that sparked all this. Well that and the Robin new series pictures. If I had more time I would have already done it.

#35 Edited by Tyrannos (97 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Go for it amigo! Id love to see your take on a robin-esq. character. Well, once you find the right time at-leasT. i know the feeling.

#36 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@_maximus_: Been cherry picking looks for awhile now. Might just kick start it and hope for the best

#37 Edited by Vocal (430 posts) - - Show Bio

My first thought was \m/ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-9iQxTuk8 \m/

This is dope though n I'm kinda tempted to throw in Spitfire or Abelle

#38 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@vocal: You should throw someone in. But that means actually coming around once in awhile

#39 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Shane as the Punisher is brilliant

#40 Posted by Vocal (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall:

It's summer I've had weekends of being distracted okay!

Thinking reviving Spitfire try an approach different then her usual :)

#41 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@nemesis_liafador: I saw that. I actually couldnt help but headcanon Frank Grillo from Anarchy Purge as the Punisher

#42 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

@nemesis_liafador: I saw that. I actually couldnt help but headcanon Frank Grillo from Anarchy Purge as the Punisher

He would have been my number one choice, and he actually had said on twitter that he would've loved to do it. But I think that his role as Crossbones may have excluded him from that :(

#44 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@nemesis_liafador: Yeah, Shane could be an awesome choice too. I dont know though. Never seen him act in anything other then TWD. Maybe he sucks lol

#45 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: It's not like Marvel's scraping the battle looking for talent at this point, though. It's an illustrious thing to be part of the MCU, with actors actively campaigning for roles. And Punisher is a relatively high-level property for them, considering he's had three(?) movies. I think that they wouldn't have cast somebody who obviously didn't give them exactly what they were looking for with regards to the role.

Maybe it'll be a disaster and they'll decide to cast Frank, though :D

#46 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@nemesis_liafador: I thought I heard that Tom Hardy wanted to play the Punisher too :O

#47 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: I heard that, also! That would've been badass. Was actually just discussing that with a co-worker yesterday and we were both on board with it.

#48 Posted by _Nox_ (9701 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall

We'll just pretend I haven't been writing a snarky character for the past months and haven't developed a skill for sarcasm too while we're at it, just so we can protect your ego. Sounds good?

#49 Posted by _Creed_ (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I gotta mess with you Knightfalls soon.

#50 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@_nox_: Oh is this the part where we pretend my ego needs protecting? Please child, your snark is salt free like diet bar nuts.