The Tyrant Project: Phase 3

Satai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Satai

A screen activated and video footage began. The camera was focused on the chest of a man who was leaning over it to activate it and he pulled back, his sharp eyes gazing at the camera before he nodded his thin face in satisfaction. "This is my final status report on Phase Three of the Tyrant Project. The Organization's various attempts at creating super soldiers have largely failed...until now. As you know phase one of the project gave us information on establishing Tyrant genetic information into an already living subject, unfortunately that subject escaped. The second phase created the entity known as The Tyrant by almost completely erasing the previous DNA of its host. Unfortunately that project escaped...and took with it the Hyper Mutant project. What we needed as we began phase three was something more reliable, more loyal and more...controllable. Once again we took an already living subject except this time we took a college dropout from a bad situation, someone who was on the verge of suicide to reduce the chance they would view us as anything but their saviors. Unlike the first subject, this subject has been allowed to keep her memories, the memories will be our fuel, our propaganda for her loyalty. I can now report the first of a line of subjects has been completed, the genetic grafting was entirely successful as was the cybernetic grafting."

He picked up the camera and moved it with shaky effect before it finally refocused on a holographic display.

No Caption Provided

"Operative 001's internal structure. The Tyrant DNA enhanced her bone structure by more than fifty percent durability. In addition we replaced some of her organs with cybernetic replacements that will increase speed, strength, stamina and reaction time. In the hologram you can also see that we have interlaced a computer system into her spine and nervous system. This computer does not replace her brain but amplifies it's already prestigious abilities. Operative 001 has twenty percent higher intelligence than the average Human and her memory is reinforced with bio-cellular computing capable of storing more information than any commercially available super computer. Her aim, combat prowess and information retrieval have all been enhanced as a result as well."

He stopped talking for a moment, shifting his camera to place it on a shelf so that he wouldn't have to keep holding it. "We also took the liberty of replacing her blood with a new fluid we call Bio Gel. Bio Gel looks and feels like blood and serves the same purpose with one key addition, it is filled with an instant clotting agent. In essence, Operative 001 is incapable of bleeding to death. We tried to establish some other qualities as well such as regenerative properties but the system didn't take."

He smiled to the camera and motioned to the holographic display. "You wanna know the best part? She took COMPLETELY to the Cybernatic Creation and Control Node System or CCCNS for short...we're working on the name." He said with a frown. "Anyway, Operative 001 is capable of creating and deploying any manner of exosuit systems through the use of nanofactories built into her skin. She's a walking war machine and can adapt her weapons and machinery on the fly. This'll make Hyper Mutants look like a joke. I have sent this recording along with Operative 001 to your requested location. Attached are all of our files on the project. I can't wait for your next request." The camera shut off.

Somewhere in Africa:

"Operative 001." The Lord General said as he stood in the middle of a veritable wasteland of excess heat and exhausting sand dunes. "Destroy Phase Three, we have everything we need to produce additional operatives with this information. Kill the doctor and everyone working for him, leaving nothing standing."

She smiled and a heartbeat later she was surrounded by a freshly constructed exo-suit.

"I've been hoping for a live fire exercise."

Alice_Walter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satai:

Shit, that's a look I'd been reserving for a character. x.x Oh well!

Satai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alice_walter:

It's just one of her armors, not her complete look. Feel free to use it, I don't mind at all, especially if you already planned to.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers