Avatar image for deactivated-6031337823f73
deactivated-6031337823f73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A Bunker - South Ireland

The world was under attack again; in a motion to preserve whatever future they had, many of the elite sheltered themselves in Soviet Era bomb shelters to wait out the storm.

Though they continued with faux enthusiasm, she could feel the fear dripping from everyone in attendance--suffocating them like perfume abuse.

This was the second invasion this year, but rather than cower under the pressures of what appeared to be an extinction-level event, the Poetic Assassin saw this as a way to expand the Order. She knew they'd cower, it's what they did, and it was solely up to her to provide a purpose.

"Order. Order." She whispered just before taking a small hit of her cigarette. Gradually the chatter from around the room subsided until their eyes dart to her as if she were some magnet.

"What are we doing?" She asked, blowing an obnoxious smoke cloud into the atmosphere until it stalled in the ambient air above them. "We have been provided with a marvelous opportunity to expand our control, yet here we are. Inside a bunker hoping that the invaders somehow become envious of your status as elite."

At the far end of the table, she could see one of the attendee's scoffs, and this subtle disrespectful gesture was enough to warrant Ada's attention. This particular brute was Jessie Plume, a pharmacy executive from Solace City. "Monsieur Plume, you have something on your mind." She asked, smoothing out her dress before resting her hands solely in her lap.

"I do but I don't think it's for the group"

"Perhaps, but you've come unhinged in your displeasure with my words. So I am allowing you to say what is on your mind."

Plume scoffed again, the other attendee's attention swaying back and forth between the Parisian Poet and the newcomer. "Heh, not gonna let this go. You could always use your powers to draw it out of me. That's what you got'em for, ain't it...."

Ada rose from her seat, hands steepled out in front of her, her verdant gaze fixed on Plume as she circled the table. "Make no doubt about it, I could. And for you, it wouldn't be pleasant. But the good Lord blessed you with a mouth and a tongue. So I don't think such savagery is necessary."

No Caption Provided

Once again, the eyes settled on Plume, now uncomfortable he leaned a bit on the table with his hands steepled too--seemingly regretting his decision.

"Well, I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks this but. We do these meetings and listen to you tell us how we suck. Did the Knightfall chick NOT cure your flu? Did we not waste millions of dollars on your crusade to crush the Liafador Empire? Only for Catalina Liafador to parade around downtown L.A as if nothing happened. You failed to get President Glover back in the fold, and you failed to get Samson Starr too!

The Serene Slaughterer nearly chuckled at his confession; instead, she took her glass of wine to her lips before taking her seat back at the head of the table.

"That is an interesting perspective. But if I may, allow me to correct certain inconsistencies in your argument. The Sapien Flu was a Proof of Principle and a rather effective one, if I do say myself. We demonstrated the ability to depower millions of people effectively just by coming into contact with one another. Imagine that as a techno virus?"

She reclined with her legs crossed before lighting another one of her cigarettes. "As for this Liafador Crusade, I don't think it's a crusade at all. They had something I needed. I took it. End of story. You were just a boy when I was in the Red Cardinals. I learned from them, and when I could learn no longer, I took what I needed from them. Catalina's resurrection was always a known variable, even when she didn't know it herself. The Liafador's have been the pioneers of immortality for decades. So, where you see failure, I see Triumph.

Ada released another obnoxious smoke cloud into the air before pressing a button on a remote. A screen lowered showing the various leaders of the world. "I can assure you I did not fail with Samson Starr, no I did not gain an audience with him, but rest assured he is now looking for one with me. Full Disclosure. Any one of you currently sitting at this table can be replaced. I cannot. Now what we came here for."

Ada turned her attention to the screen more. "Freedom is humanity's greatest lie. The Idea of it is so dangerous; many good men were turned bad in the name of freedom. But to tread on such freedom will be met with retaliation. We need people to give up their freedoms willingly. For years now, we have been chipping away at people's trust in the system. Grimm City, Valor City, The Sapien Flu now we give them the promise of immortality and make them submit everything to us to keep it."

Ada turned back to the table members, and she wouldn't tell them the full plan yet. Removing her burner phone, she sent a message to her friend. "I don't think I need to explain to you corporate executives what that means. Now if you'll excuse me. I must return to Paris. Happy Hanukkah ladies and gentlemen."

Ada will return in the Crisis

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's at it again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's at it again

You didn't meet with me, now I have to take extreme measures lol.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlas_Telos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was great!

Ivy_Cunningham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Ada

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was solely up to her to provide a purpose.

It wouldn't need to be if she'd meet me. (Take your time. I'm sure I'll need it as qell.)

I could make all her cares vanish.
I could make all her cares vanish.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ada_guillaume:

♔♚ Southern Ireland ♚♔

Slowly, the bunker's heavy doors parted open, creaking in protest as a mountainous silhouette eased into view. Soon, silence gripped the air into loneliness, choking all sound out the throats of the Order's members as Amin strode into the chamber. Passing his eyes over the long table, men of power and women of cunning shrunk under the weight of his gaze. Nary a word escaped their lips as they watched a mountain in human form stroll past them, the click-clack of his stride the only sound that dared disturb the silence. Steering his eyes towards Ada - his Black Dahlia - Le Commandant slowed into a cool stop.

Standing behind the man seated closest to Ada, Amin stared into his back and his dark baritone billowed through the air, its cold bass reverberating in the man's bones.

"Stand".

The command lanced into the depths of the man's heart, and a chill raced up and down his spine till he obeyed.

Rising to his feet, the man - a tenured member of the Order - smiled and nodded, bowing to the thrum of Le Commandant's will as he offered him his seat. Yet as he stepped aside, he saw only a cold winter in Amin's eyes, one that undressed his soul and left it bare in the eye of a hailstorm.

"...I... m-my apologies, Monsieur Karrit", the man stammered, dragging the chair closer to Ada's before excusing himself with a nod.

No Caption Provided

Flicking his gaze at the Order of Malta, Le Commandant slid into his seat, uttering nothing as he wrapped them all in the steel binds of his presence. Finally, seconds afterwards, he spoke and his voice rolled over the table like thunder across a stormy sky.

"Dahlia and I will go to Paris to seize France, and you will assist", he began, "There is a new technology founded by La Main Noir. An electromagnetic field fine-tuned for neural manipulation. It is emitted from a chip that creates a direct connection between the wearer's nervous system and the chip's fundamental command structure, which I control. With this chip, the wearer's nervous system - their very brain - is mine to control. If I want the wearer to be faster, I will increase their nerve conduction velocity. If I want them stronger, I will activate and excited more motor neurons".

"And if I want them to obey... they will obey", he continued, "Because they cannot quote free will to the hand that shapes it. So, you will use your connections to world governments and distribute these chips to France. Members of their intelligence agencies and military elite will wear them. You will tell them that it will make them better soldiers. Superhuman, to better fight against these extranormal threats. La Main Noir will supply you with the chips and assist you in carrying out your given task".

Pulling Ada's hand into the iron heat of his grasp, Amin stood from his seat, encouraging the Black Dahlia to her feet as the Order of Malta watched a billion dollar beast caress her with a grace that belied his monstrous power.

"Dahlia", the name flowed out his throat, one Ada allowed none but Amin to echo, "Paris awaits".