The Trinity Foundation of Higher Learning (CVNU Location)

• 408 results
Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Huutsuu

@italy_nurdstrum: I catch chickadees with more pep. The only thing you've passed out is a guide on how to make the word chicken bland. I don't know whether to gut you, or teach you about more than one kind of bird.

Avatar image for italy_nurdstrum
Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huutsuu: You're less competent than a wingless pigeon. You'd never step up cause you're too busy stuffing yourself with worms to get your head out the sand.

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@italy_nurdstrum: I said learn more birds, not stuff your next embarrassment with as many bird phrases that you could think of. It's a great thing that you're going to school. Might I reccomend biology as a start?

Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Italy_Nurdstrum

@huutsuu: (Currently taking a biology class right now so ha!)

Quit stalling, so I can knock your wide head off your thick neck.

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@italy_nurdstrum: I'd call it less of me stalling, and more of you wasting my time. It's as I said, focus more on "Learning" and less time "Stepping up".

Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huutsuu: Now, why would I want to learn about birds? You're a prime example why I should be staying away from them.

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@italy_nurdstrum: You couldn't even begin to understand how good of an idea it is to stay away from me.

Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huutsuu: Other than the fact you probably smell like New York's streets?

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@italy_nurdstrum: You would have an intimate knowledge if what trash smells like. What with the insults your throwing out here.

Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huutsuu: No, just you being here taught me that much.

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@italy_nurdstrum: You realize that you basically just did "No u" but somehow worse? In only a way you're capable of?

Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Italy_Nurdstrum

@huutsuu: The truth doesn't deteriorate just cause you simplify it, in fact I'm glad you can understand.

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@italy_nurdstrum: Oh you've taught me many things in such a short amount of time. How not to insult someone, how to waste time, severe disappointment etc.

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huutsuu: Reflecting one yourself was a wonderful move, do it again more often.

Italy_Nurdstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huutsuu:

No Caption Provided

Chase noticed her laugh at his name and he would give a laugh of his own in turn "Yes, I'm aware go ahead and laugh it up at my funny name."

"I am called Qaletaqa Kars Enakard... But I have also been referred to as Taqa for short."

"Well hello Taqa I'm Chas-oh I already introduced myself. But that's a nice name." He would fiddle with the webshooter on his hand as he waited for Taqa to answer his request, uncomfortable with the silence that caused his senses to go to unknown places.

But she did agree to want help which made Chase happy, there weren't many things outside his Gymnastic's classes that he could do out of costume that really helped people. "Ah ok cool! Well y'know this is the first school I've ever gone too as well so at least we have that, but the things I've learned here is that everyone shares the same pattern even if they do things differently, they all find their own crowd, their own place, and they designate it as their own. Really all you have to do is find where you fit in and where you feel comfortable and bam, you're not alone and you don't stand out as much."

He'd look at the giant bird as he finished talking and begin talking again after taking a decent breath "As for the dorms....they're not that bad. But for a free spirit like you, it must be continuous torture to have to think of living in an enclosed space." Taking a moment Chase would tap on his chin before raising his finger in excitement "Hey! We might not be able to change where you live, but we can make your dorm room more like home, I don't have any classes for the rest of the day so why don't you go check your room for yourself and tell me what it needs, then we can go to the store and get decorations so it doesn't feel so claustrophobic, no one wants an undecorated room anyways."

"Wanna try that?"

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, that's actually super sweet lol

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#220  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Taqa is a whole person, but I wanna just

No Caption Provided

Yasmin_Aiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@al-said:

No Caption Provided

She gave non-verbal acknowledgment at his party invitation one that suggests she'd show. At this point did she have a choice, she didn't have any friends.

Her eyebrow flexes a bit; she drew the notion that his parents had a heavy influence on his life 'must be nice,' she thought. She was born into money, but her parent's practice 'bare minimum parenting' had she been a rambunctious youth, she could've got away with anything she wanted. The moment she got accepted here, they'd pretty much cut all physical ties.

There were still many legal loose ends she needed to tend to when her parents died; she'd already been considered dead. What happened to their assets? Did they even mourn for her? Probably not; she hadn't even mourned them. Shaking off the morbid thoughts, she focused just in time to see him get scolded for touching the wildlife.

"You keep that up, and it might hurt your campaign. But I remember hearing about the introduction of the A.I's and I thought it was crazy. But yeah. I broke down and got one."

The year she enrolled was the year the school intended to put the A.I's into play; there was stiff resistance mostly from Solace City Proper, but the initial humans and mutants that got them were immediately viewed as "involuntary soldiers." That set the stage for the schism that happened between the X-Clusives.

Over the years, the A.I's proved to be a bridge in the gap between Mutants and Humans, enhancing academic performance and, in some cases, physical output.

"Your parents seem pretty....uh...strict?" She asked while walking toward the sponge exhibit. "Do they put a lot of pressure on you? Sorry if it's too personal of a question"

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chase_moone:

"He's an awkward male..." She mused, staring at Chase while he introduced himself one more time.

Taqa would be lying if she said that the boy's words weren't putting her at ease. It was refreshing to encounter someone that wasn't just simply baffled by her existence. Chase continued talking, touching on the topic of groups who stick together with a common goal. This was something she was at least familiar with.

"Tribes. You're referring to tribes." She spoke bluntly, looking down at the student body with an affirming nod. "This will be the easy part, of that much I'm certain." Her tone drifted off near the end, pupils dilating as she once again looked at the dorm entrance.

Chase piping up brought her out of a trance once more, his enthusiasm even caused her feather to ruffle for a moment. What he said next was even more startling, as the boy was offering to customize her living quarters to feel more like home. "Oh my..." She muttered.

"This kindness... What is the meaning of this?"

The question in her mind was so far away, as it was overpowered by the gesture itself. The hunter gulped, and gave him a very firm nod. "O-Okay! That is something I never would have thought of. Turn the inside, to be outside!" She clenched her talon in excitement, as if she was ready to fight a tough opponent. "You've given me hope yet, Chasing Moon. I will march through those doors and "check my room" as you say."

The avian was ready to jump off, but halted and looked to her new acquaintance once more. "Um. Thank you... For the kind words..."

Taqa proceeded to fly down, gracefully landing in front of the entrance. A few of the students jumped staring at Taqa with either intrigue or something less favorable. Even among these "mutants" and "metahumans", it would seem that a seven foot bird person was still something of a spectacle. She closed her eyes, sharply inhaling through her beak, and chose to ignore the stares and glares.

With a step forward, she stomped through the doors with a serious amount of determination.

Huutsuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Homura_Kitsune

Chase and Taqa are going to be the best of Interspecies friends I can already tell.

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Your parents seem pretty....uh...strict?Do they put a lot of pressure on you? Sorry if it's too personal of a question"

No Caption Provided

Strict was an understatement. Jahmeel's parents treated him like a lab experiment. A lifelong science project. An investment made to embellish the al-Said legacy. Basketball, soccer and music were his nascent passions the ones he gravitated to as a child. His parents made sure to underline they were merely side hobbies. Nothing more. "No one will take our family serious if we raise a ball player or a sitar player." the declaration echoed in his mind every time he picked up a basketball or guitar.

"Nah it's cool."His eyes widened and his eyebrows raised at the continuous, but silent struggle he had with his parents. "Very." he replied with a snicker. "I swear they genetically engineered me in a lab into a test tube or something. At least they act like it." Mousa and Priya al-Said were well aware of their overbearing, helicoptering behavior. They doubled down on it. Unapologetic about it any time Jahmeel or his siblings pointed it out. Secret satisfaction was found alluding his parents to the adjustment of the A.I. implant he had yet to actually get implanted. Over time, the rebellious, angsty and secret antics J engaged to spite his controlling parents developed into an understanding of the darker depths he may have never come across if he weren't performing a vision of perfection for his parents. Seemingly in turn the expectations the world placed on the al-Said family.

No Caption Provided

"What is the A.I. like? Does it talk a lot?" Jah said observing the pink hued gathering of sponge growth. He searched for a plaque to give some type of detail to identify and share some fun fact on the pourous hermaphrodites. "I'm going to get it next week."

@yasmin_aiza

Yasmin_Aiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@al-said:

No Caption Provided

Yasmin retracted her thoughts from earlier; after listening to his tale of his parents, she couldn't decide if she preferred her parent's lackadaisical approach or the micromanagement of the Al-Said's--I mean, at least his were alive right?

"You adjust the settings. Jewell doesn't talk that much. He acts more so in a cautionary role. I mean, that's just the couple of hours I've had him."

She added the last bit to fit the narrative that she was new, though it wasn't really a stretch. Jewell had been with her for 9 years, but she maybe had a total of 8 hours with him while being conscious.

"Yeah, make sure you turn in your soul papers." She jested. "You know these things aren't plants. They're animals. The only animal in the world that lives without a brain, a heart, organs, and a nervous system" She started to move on to the shark exhibit before turning over her shoulder.

"Now ask yourself, did I know that. Or was it the A.I?"

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Now ask yourself, did I know that. Or was it the A.I?"

No Caption Provided

"I'm gonna go with you cause that A.I. would be too convenient on my Micro exam, ya ilahi" he chuckled with his Arabic accent lacing his words as he segued into his first language. Imagining the hypothetical moment his school-sponsored A.I. implant secretly buzzed off test answers in his brain, the A.I. implant might not be so bad after all. He doubted they functioned in that manner, but there had to be some caveats tech-savvy students found like phone jailbreaking or hacking servers and personal interfaces.

Thinking over his own parents he wondered what Yasmin's parents were like. "How do your parents feel about the A.I. implant?" he asked instinctually reaching into his pocket for his phone to check messages but stopping himself midway to remain present. He stared down a bull shark that reminded him of the shark that spooked him on his previous scuba dive session. The instructor insured they were safe, but he remembered wanting to jump out his body when it approached him.

@yasmin_aiza

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huutsuu:

No Caption Provided

Chases face would break out into a smile as he watched her mind race he was honestly surprised that she hadn't told him to get lost, or had tried to eat him or something for annoying her. Her quick level of understanding Chase's words put him at ease at the fact that she understood what he was talking about and even better accepted what he said and agreed upon it.

O-Okay! That is something I never would have thought of. Turn the inside, to be outside! You've given me hope yet, Chasing Moon. I will march through those doors and "check my room" as you say."

Chase would pull out his wallet and count how much money was in there, nodding as he saw that there was more than enough to give Taqa's room any sort of makeover that it needed. "Glad I could help Taqa, I'll be up here when you get back." Just as she was about to leave Chase saw her turn her head and look at him with her piercing eyes, her thanks struck Chase deeply and the Arachnid Wonder would rub his head sheepishly "Couldn't really leave you to fend for yourself could I?"

As she flew down Chase would lay backward on the dorm roof and wait for her return.

Yasmin_Aiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@al-said:

No Caption Provided

'Ugh,' She internalized, pissed at Jewell for not advising her against the current course of conversation. She'd yet to deal with her parents passing; up until now, she hadn't had to admit it verbally.

"M-M-Th, they're dead." She managed to force out swallowing a huge lump to keep her emotions in check.

"They were killed in the alien attack on New York," She continued, visually pausing to take a deep breath. It was an awkward exchange, but she made it through the hardest part, which was admitting it. "My parents were the exact opposite of yours. I was invisible to them."

Her arms rose to chest length as her eyes aimed the sharks swimming about the aquarium. Nervousness, Anxiety whatever it was, cause her mutation in her hair to show once more. Through her brunette locks came the pure white tassels that enabled her to siphon surrounding abilities.

"Sorry, it's still an emotional hotspot for me," She admitted wiping at the premature tears forming in the pit of her eyes.

"What's your abilities?" The question was forced a blatant attempt to deviate from the previous course of the conversation to something more comfortable.

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Sorry, it's still an emotional hotspot for me,"

No Caption Provided

Cold heat ran from his spine to his forehead. Dead? he thought embarrassed for pressing the sensitive wound.

Sincere bistre eyes searched to make eye contact with her."I-.I'm sorry. Arqid fi salam.." For her losing her parents and reminding her of the trauma and grief that comes with it. Before his eyes, Yasmin's chestnut crown recolored a shade of snow white.

As overbearing as his parents were he could not imagine losing them. Losing them both at the same time? A maddening thought. He could not feel the same pit of sorrow. J's parental dilemmas seemed trivial and alien compared to Yasmin's; But if he could do something to help her he would.

"What's your abilities?"

Jahmeel bit at her attempt to change the conversation to a less heavy topic. "I can catch on fire. Burn things. Turn into a flaming rocket. Heat things up. Cool things down." he analyzed her white locks as she watched the swimming sharks. "I know powers are banned from the campus, but that's a cool trick." he gestured at her hair, circling his hands around the region of his own crown of hair. "Think you can turn my hair purple?" He topped the tease off with a roguish smirk. A flurry of text notifications buzzed from his phone, but he only took an interest when the notification came from his second phone.

Hi Jahmeel!

You're scheduled for an appointment at 1630 PM at HAPPY BURGER PLEASE SIGN IN.....text 7 to confirm.

@yasmin_aiza

Yasmin_Aiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@al-said:

Her eyebrow perked up before grabbing a few of her white locks. "Ahh yeah..." She said, releasing them before placing her hands across her chest.

"I can take the abilities of the people around me. My hair acts like a radar of sorts allows me to find abilities in the area. I can control it for the most part, but when my emotions are amuck, I can't. see"

Doing a quick scan of the area, Yasmin snapped her finger to proliferate a small flame on the tip of her index finger.

Blowing subtly on the flame to extinguish it. She could hear Jewell pinging in her mind; there was a situation that needed her assistance back at the X-Clusive clubhouse.

"H-hey, I have to go. Takedown my number, you know just encase you wanna hang or something"

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Marveling at her power reveal followed by the fiery and familiar showcase, Jahmeel reared back and placed a hand on his chest. A power siphon. That was a convenient powerset to have. "A flex!" he complimented.

"H-hey, I have to go. Takedown my number, you know just encase you wanna hang or something"

Recording her phone number into his contact list, he responded "Yeah I'll text you, Yasmin."

With her number saved, he flashed her a farewell smile, backstepping with an air deuce "Was nice to meet you. Welcome to Trinity." Visibly hiding the heavy weight of learning she was an orphan ruminating his mind underneath. Once she was out of sight he walked the opposite direction replying to the appointment text on his burner phone: "17"

@yasmin_aiza

Avatar image for deactivated-60313440da239
deactivated-60313440da239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will have a post up later

Niyojyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wunderbar!

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Red_Jay

@al-said:

"I'm plottin' up a homicide when I'm on the ride

I'm grippin' on my .45, keep it by my side

You know I'm always down to slide when it's do-or-die"

Cruising down the sidewalk with the Boosted Board he found near the Starbucks on his walk towards campus, Bo-Dae's eyes lazily drifted from one building to another, noting nothing but seeing everything. As a foreign student, it was common courtesy for various speculations of different origins to sprout. "Is he smart? Is he powerful? Is he stupid?" Under no exaggeration, Bo-Dae fell under the latter. Though he wasn't necessarily uneducated, his lack of common sense and asociality suggested that perception. He knew this. But it didn't matter if he did something about it or not. The last human he spoke to was the guy he stole the Boosted Board from. And it was a subtle exchange of "get your ass back here, botch" and "no can do."

That was approximately six minutes ago, his housing was rather ways away from the actual campus so it was fortunate he found the board. Well, "found". Entering through the front gates, Bo slowed and stopped the board with a sudden efficiency, despite having the remote in his left hand the entire time. Stepping the tail, Bo tossed the board into a nearby bush, proceeding into the school with his hands slipped into his pockets.

First class, "English."

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Jahmeel is gonna HATE him, lol

Kidding

This is gonna be fun, good stuff!

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Al-Said

Head high, Jahmeel quietly walked the English classroom. His chin elevated with a slight, upward tilt. The new students would assume it was just his great posture. He enjoyed the special position he garnered for the next 90 minutes. Taking the class over summer, Professor Davies offered him the opportunity to take on the task of being their Undergraduate Teacher's Assistant (UTA). The responsibility gave him extra credit hours, community volunteer and a small salary.

"The Professor is running a bit late, but I can start off with the introductions. I'm Jahmeel al-Said. From Palestine. I'll be his Teacher's Assistant for the semester. I took this class over the summer and Mr. Davies is pretty cool. I'm a Freshman and I'm studying to be a Surgeon. I'm also apart of the Student Body as Treasurer and currently running for President. "

"Oh and my powers let's me light up like a match and catch on fire."He flexed his power with a miniscule blaze of fire resembling a scorching star across his radiating flame orange pupils. Waking up some of the classroom with his subtle fireshow, Jahmeel started a winding scan across the classroom from the top corner to spur an organized succession of student intros.

Davies entered the classroom once most of the classroom had given their introductions. The professor beelined for his desk and unpacked his class material from his briefcase.

No Caption Provided

"Alright, I think we're on you."J said making bistre eye contact on a stylish Asian boy, his vibe reminded him of the Eastern K-Pop guys transplanted into International Heartthrobs. He appraised his outfit making a note to ask him where he shopped. The Professor broke J's style scan and handed him a thick stack of papers that he examined before passing them out. It was the class syllabus. "Ok" he said handing the Asian student a thick staple of papers. "Tell us about yourself."

@red_jay

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@al-said: Loved that post. I gotchu back soon.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@al-said:

No Caption Provided

Taking a stand at the UTA's call, Bo straightened out his jacket, pulling its coat tail. Various words shot through his mind though none of them made the cut. Instead, he spoke every word that arose at the moment."여보세요 - ('Hello'), my name esss," his amateur English surfaced, "Bo-Dae Eoguem," his name he spoke fluently, but that was a given, it was his name. "I... am from, Seoul, South Korea. I was.. memba een, ENHYPEN. But I left to attend des school. I have two 여동생 - ('Younger Sisters'). I am eighteen." Sitting back down the moment he ended, Bo-Dae comforted himself in the seat he chose at the beginning of class, flicking through the thick stack of sheets that was handed to him.

Thankfully, his mother signed him up for an IEP, allowing him the comfortability of Korean typed work instead of English. And even though he pushed to become more adept at the language, Bo refused to waste energy on a language that wasn't a priority at a school for supers. The syllabus contained basic concepts and information, what to expect from the class, al the usual - even though Korean schools seemed much more strict than those in America. At least that existed. Setting the syllabus aside Bo reached for his phone - the Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 - folding it open like a laptop and setting it on his desk.

After a few arrangments like taking off his coat and setting it on the desk and plugging in his Bluetooth earplugs, Bo knelt his head down on the jacket, proceeding to watch Episode #236 of One Piece, it was a particularly sad episode.

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still wanna put someone at this school.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still wanna put someone at this school.

That's a good idea. Plus one.

@mr__mercury Shanks, he's been fun to write so far.

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will have a post up shortly

Al-Said

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Al-Said

@red_jay:

'Hello'), my name esss, Bo-Dae Eoguem. I... am from, Seoul, South Korea. I was.. memba een, ENHYPEN. But I left to attend des school. I have two 여동생 - ('Younger Sisters'). I am eighteen."

Backpedaling to respectfully keep his attention on his peer that introduced himself as Bo-Dae Eoguem, J started computing the information he shared with the class. Bo-Dae mentioning that he was part of a K-Pop group created a bigger stir than J's fireshow. Two girls were loudly gushing over him, probably getting the confirmation they wanted, that he was the actual K-Star he resembled. Bo-Dae was either aloof to this or purposefully ignoring the rising pandemonium to smother it out. Regardless Jahmeel was in charge of the class and reigned his peers back in.

"Trinity clearly only attracts the best of the best, thanks for sharing Bo-Dae. Next." he encouraged the freshman at the table in front of Bo to start his introduction, with eye contact and a nod. Visibly J's attention was on the student that introduced himself as Ashton Tiergarten, but in his mind he meditated on the South Korean Star behind him. He decided to extend an invite after class and squeeze him into his schedule. Time he carefully set aside. Free time to enjoy Solace citylife and possibly see Bo-Dae in a less formal, more relaxed situation.

No Caption Provided

At the end of introductions Professor Davies closed it out with one of his own before he assisted J, verbally going over the details of the syllabus and his expectations from the students in his class. Walking down the center walkway, the UTA stopped his decline at Bo Dae's aisle. "One Piece, huh?" The Enhypen member made no move from his slouch. No response. Mr. Eoguem's earbuds blocked Jahmeel's voice. With a smile J cleared his throat then forcefully tapped Bo's shoulder with two manicured fingers instead of repeating himself. Bo already had a handful of starstruck eyes looking his direction, so Jah fell into their sight via close proximity.

Mutant_Genesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Clusive House

No Caption Provided

[Yasmin, I would suggest going to see a therapist about your parents, I'm detecting a spike in irregular mental activity] "I'm fine, Jewell, drop it," She called out, rummaging through a box of her personal belongings. Though the school decided to honor her with a full ride, she now needed a way to make money. She had no idea what happened to her parents' money in the trust fund after she was deemed dead. Nor did she know what happened to her parent's assets because she didn't wake up until they'd already died.

The box was like a trip down memory lane, a bunch of photos with Joo-Kim, her caretaker. 'Oh my god,' She thought, realizing she hadn't contacted Kim since she woke up. "Jewel, can you find anything on Joo-Kim?"

[Kim has since returned to Budapest. Sources indicate that she was the benefactor of your parents' assets. I will attempt to gain more information on how to contact her].

The box continued to take her down memory lane, her ballet shoes, a stuffed animal one of her high school boyfriends bought her. She didn't expect these things to overload her senses, forcing tears to free fall from her face. Thinking back to what Jewell said, she tossed the box aside, wiped her tears, and tried to focus on something else.

Jewell cut the TV on, and the 1st thing plastered across the news was Humans' attacks on Meta-human communities. Solace City was a different breed of the city; all the residents were fitted with RFID chips that allowed the government to see if they were human or mutant. It'd also tell them if someone contracted the Sapien Flu. In the aftermath of the attack on Daytonville, the Solace City Super-Humans were placed under restricted movement. And though the island had 4 cases of the Sapien Flu, all human, all contained. They were being targeted.

[If you're thinking about heading out there, you might want to augment your body back to peak performance] Jewell was right; after 9 years of being in a coma, she was in no shape to fight. "I just wanna do an assessment." Sending Jah-mal a text, she wanted to have an escort around the now unfamiliar island.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Red_Jay

@al-said:

A tap at his shoulder. Obviously apparent, Bo sighed, muttering various complaints as he removed his earbuds and shot a glance towards the UTA. "Err. No. Ess video for digital aats," though he spoke quick and direct, the clarity in his words was another discussion. Perhaps if it was noted that he had an issue with accurately portraying English he'd get off the hook. He didn't plan on exercising J's pity, just his patience to keep a conversation with Bo. "Must find one scene, to draw and submit by Friday."

At this point, even Bo didn't know what he was saying. Though if it got him out of this predicament there was nothing more he'd like to pursue.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@red_jay: lol okay nice save, but let's see if it works on J tho!

@mutant_genesis: I wonder if Joo-Kim is a scammer or just minding their business. And her escort???

His rate is 90K per hr.
His rate is 90K per hr.

teasing ;)

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: Prolly not, there's definitely this sixth sense feeling about him 👀