The Trinity Institute
The Trinity Foundation host several degree programs, from Art History-Marine Biology; however, it's Artificial Intelligence Program attracts the most students. Founder of the Trinity Foundation, Yessenia Campo urged that humans should begin to augment themselves with Artificial Intelligence technology to maintain their position in the "food chain."
Human Students of the Institute are partnered with A.I providing them with Advanced Situational Awareness, Problem Solving, and Reaction Times.
Mutant and Meta Students with specific abilities are partnered with A.I's also, allowing them to focus and train their hone their abilities.
Instead of Dorms, the Students reside in houses throughout the Wards of Solace City.
The Dorms are fully integrated, and the use of any power is forbidden inside them.
They are typically managed by a "House" Leader who manages everything for that specific house.
The school features local sporting events, however, it's all conducted internally. Due to the nature of Solace City students aren't allowed to enter the slave yards or court with prostitutes failure to comply will result in expulsion.
"Forging the Future"
Coat of Arms
When the school was founded it was believed one of the first students founded the X-clusives as a way to fight crime on the side. He and his trusted A.I founded the club with several other members and recruited discreetly.
The X-clusives were disbanded after as schism within the group. Half of its members defected and joined a rival club. The rival club exposed the X-clusives to the Institute and it's believed they were expelled...or killed.
That was 9 years ago, today the X-clusives aren't thought to exist, though current students often speak about getting invitations to this secret group. No one on campus has been able to locate the House of the Exclusives, which is supposed to be the largest dorm.
The X-Clusives house was actually built by one of its former members, It's entrance can be anywhere on campus providing they are wearing a bracelet that syncs with its location. It's run by A.I (Which is how the invitations are sent), it has the ability to shield it'self from the A.I's of the school.
The A.I augments the team by teleporting them (via the bracelets) to any location in the world.
Campo Street also known as "The Strip" is a mile-long street on the University that feeds into Solace City. The official end of "The Strip" is Club 23. Which is the only nightclub that allows residents of the nearby Solace City to enter. Also on the strip are:
Barnes and Nobles
The Student Media Center
Student Health Services
The Trinity Police
Student Activity Center
Student Parking Deck
Poke sushi bowl
Solace City Crab Shack
Places of Interest
Kim Joo Hookah
Saturday Morning (Club + Arcade)
The Rager (It's like a party boat type deal)
1. You don't have to be a member of a house to post in the thread. I only ask that if you start an interaction finish it.
2. *Members of the Grotto (X-Clusives) are not permitted to talk about their house. Casual Conversations about the X-Clusives are fine I.E (If they still exist, where the location is whatever). But you aren't permitted to give away the location or say you're a member. You must have an X-Men or Fantastic Four themed character on the X-clusives. There are a few exceptions (Like FF Spider-Man look) This does not apply to other houses
3. Character's that aren't in the X-Clusives may create their own houses, it has to be approved by me. You need at least three members to start one.
4. No Mass Destruction to this location or Solace City, (But I mean seriously I created that thread years ago and no one ever used it so I doubt it.)
5. Powers aren't to be used on campus, what I mean is a blatant use of powers. For example, your character shouldn't be fire bending on the campus in midday. If your character is evil well have at it, but there will be consequences.