The Trinity Foundation of Higher Learning (CVNU Location)

Avatar image for deactivated-6030554f63a64
deactivated-6030554f63a64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Trinity Institute

No Caption Provided

The Trinity Foundation host several degree programs, from Art History-Marine Biology; however, it's Artificial Intelligence Program attracts the most students. Founder of the Trinity Foundation, Yessenia Campo urged that humans should begin to augment themselves with Artificial Intelligence technology to maintain their position in the "food chain."

Human Students of the Institute are partnered with A.I providing them with Advanced Situational Awareness, Problem Solving, and Reaction Times.

Mutant and Meta Students with specific abilities are partnered with A.I's also, allowing them to focus and train their hone their abilities.

No Caption Provided

Instead of Dorms, the Students reside in houses throughout the Wards of Solace City.

The Dorms are fully integrated, and the use of any power is forbidden inside them.

They are typically managed by a "House" Leader who manages everything for that specific house.

The school features local sporting events, however, it's all conducted internally. Due to the nature of Solace City students aren't allowed to enter the slave yards or court with prostitutes failure to comply will result in expulsion.

School Motto

"Forging the Future"

Coat of Arms

School Mascot: Scarab
School Mascot: Scarab

The X-clusives.

No Caption Provided

When the school was founded it was believed one of the first students founded the X-clusives as a way to fight crime on the side. He and his trusted A.I founded the club with several other members and recruited discreetly.

The X-clusives were disbanded after as schism within the group. Half of its members defected and joined a rival club. The rival club exposed the X-clusives to the Institute and it's believed they were expelled...or killed.

That was 9 years ago, today the X-clusives aren't thought to exist, though current students often speak about getting invitations to this secret group. No one on campus has been able to locate the House of the Exclusives, which is supposed to be the largest dorm.

The Grotto

No Caption Provided

The X-Clusives house was actually built by one of its former members, It's entrance can be anywhere on campus providing they are wearing a bracelet that syncs with its location. It's run by A.I (Which is how the invitations are sent), it has the ability to shield it'self from the A.I's of the school.

The A.I augments the team by teleporting them (via the bracelets) to any location in the world.

School Amenities

No Caption Provided

Campo Street also known as "The Strip" is a mile-long street on the University that feeds into Solace City. The official end of "The Strip" is Club 23. Which is the only nightclub that allows residents of the nearby Solace City to enter. Also on the strip are:

Student Services

Trinity Library

Barnes and Nobles

The Student Media Center

Student Health Services

The Trinity Police

Student Activity Center

Student Parking Deck

Restaurants

Starbucks

Trinity Cafe

Poke sushi bowl

Ipanema Cafe

Edo Squid

Villiage cafe

Solace City Crab Shack

Happy Burger

5 Guys

La Malaguena

Places of Interest

Club 23

Kim Joo Hookah

Saturday Morning (Club + Arcade)

The Rager (It's like a party boat type deal)

Rules

1. You don't have to be a member of a house to post in the thread. I only ask that if you start an interaction finish it.

2. *Members of the Grotto (X-Clusives) are not permitted to talk about their house. Casual Conversations about the X-Clusives are fine I.E (If they still exist, where the location is whatever). But you aren't permitted to give away the location or say you're a member. You must have an X-Men or Fantastic Four themed character on the X-clusives. There are a few exceptions (Like FF Spider-Man look) This does not apply to other houses

3. Character's that aren't in the X-Clusives may create their own houses, it has to be approved by me. You need at least three members to start one.

4. No Mass Destruction to this location or Solace City, (But I mean seriously I created that thread years ago and no one ever used it so I doubt it.)

5. Powers aren't to be used on campus, what I mean is a blatant use of powers. For example, your character shouldn't be fire bending on the campus in midday. If your character is evil well have at it, but there will be consequences.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Hmmmm very interesting. Perhaps the academy and Jones could work together

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm very interesting. Perhaps the academy and Jones could work together

I don't know what the Academy is.

Nathaniel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gordon_Knott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Salvadore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice work here, I might have to finesse the FF Spider-Man look before someone else does!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Legacy_

New Beginnings

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap. She can hear his incessant pacing from outside her room. It's an important day for him that's meant to be an important day for her, but it's not like he cared. Her father had this way of making her entire life an extension of his own. There was a silver lining, however, to being a pawn in his latest game. It was an escape from Valor City which meant a new beginning and a proper goodbye to a history she wouldn't' miss.

"I'm sorry about the rush Sabrina, but my security team believes this is the right time to leave the city." Jonathan stopped moving for just a moment. He leaned against the door, the side of his head pressed against the grey oak frame because he was too ashamed to walk inside and look his youngest daughter in the eyes.

"Now's the best time to get going. So, grab your stuff and meet me outside." He couldn't admit guilt for the way things turned out. How his part in Brian Newcastle's mental decline and subsequent disappearance left their company in a financial drought. Sabrina presumed it was too much accountability to undertake for a man of his...background. So, she didn't bother asking for an apology. In all honesty, she couldn't imagine how that'd even sound from his mouth.

"Dammit, dad. When did it all go wrong??" Resting on a stack of boxes was a picture frame. It was taken nearly two years ago, back when Brian inherited the Newcastle legacy. Sabrina remembered that day because her father was the first member of the board to greet Brian with open arms. She could recall feeling the mental relief on his psyche when he felt welcomed by their embrace. Sometimes, she wishes she could go back in time. Warn him of her father's deceitful ways that lead him astray, but that was then and this is now.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Okay, Dad. Dammit, give me a ---"

No Caption Provided

"-- a minute. God, give me a minute." It's ten in the morning and Sabrina knows it's ten o'clock on the dot because she can hear the same Honda Civic across the street from her dormitory ringing through the atmosphere like her own personal alarm clock. It's a nuisance to herself and much of the student body, but no one ever seemed to do anything about it. She imagined telepathically conditioning the owner of that vehicle into driving off a cliff, but powers on the premises meant disciplinary action.

With that in mind, Sabrina simply stood upright on her bed. Massaging her temples to soothe the slight headache she'd become accustomed to in her first week living in Solace City. Today, she was expecting the arrival of her roommates and another lunch date with her house leader before the semester officially began. It wasn't particularly exciting, but Sabrina needed friends that weren't her doppelgangers.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Oh, how I've missed your writing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for samantha_mcstorm
Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"And that's when I scored a touch down for our CHF champion game my senior year." A boy spoke through his prideful grin. His name was George and he was from New York City, new to the school, just like she was. Sam thought he was cute and thought he was even more cute when he offered to buy her a cup of coffee at the campus coffee shop they met at. Little did she know that she was going to have to sit there and listen about Georges high school football career.

Wow that's so cool-
Wow that's so cool-

"Wow that's so cool and stuff." Sam said as she took a sip of her iced coffee. "Oh wow look at the time! I really need to get going back to my house."

"Oh already? Here I can walk you." George was about to get up as Samantha quickly stood up holding his arm down to the table.

"Nononono I would hate to make you miss your friends you were going to meet up later to play catch with. You take care George and thanks for the coffee." She smiled and waved as she walked as quickly as she could without sprinting out.

Samantha came to this school on a scholarship, and it was that reason alone that she even went to college. She wasn't going to go to school. She was just going to be home and... you know join the workforce or whatever. She hated studying, she hated homework, she hated tests... but she also didn't want to disappoint her dad. Her mother passed away when Sam was born and her dad was the one that raised her. Taught her everything she knew. But he told her it was time to expand that knowledge and grow. Ugh... why did she have to have a decent dad.

She missed Arizona, she missed her home and her friends. But she was adjusting alright over here. Overall Samantha was a pretty outgoing person who liked to make new friends. Her phone began to buzz as it showed one of her BFFs from back home. "YOLANDA!" Sam shouted as she held the phone out to see Yolanda on the other end.

"OHMYGAWDSAMYOUREALIVE!" Yolanda screamed.

"Duh, you think Solace city was going to get rid of me that quickly?" She joked as she sat at one of the benches around campus. The two began to go into their very loud conversation with each other. How things were going, how her house mates were, any cute guys in Solace city all that fun stuff. They went on for about two hours, then the two hung up. Samantha continued to sit at the bench, looking down at her now dark screen. She missed home... more than she thought she was going to.

Billy_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Billy_Kidd
No Caption Provided

New year, new him - or so he recited to himself the entire night before. Lackluster grades, lazy intent, and an obvious lack of concentration had always been Billy's unholy trinity. Every so-often Billy would get a jolt of motivation, then he would soon fall back into his old habits of procrastination; nothing was ever permanent. Long-term "goals" would eventually dissolve in the presence of another, the cycle of motivation and goals were anything but permanent.

The start of a new semester was upon him and he resisted the urge to sleep in for another five minutes. Whereas his parents knew nothing was ever set-in-stone with him, they wouldn't allow their doubts to weigh-down their son's elated enthusiasm. The Kidd family represented a long-line of particularly "rare" savants, and Billy's parents were no exception. In an environment of high-expectations and prosperity, Billy and his two twin sisters were expected of much more than getting good grades. Though luckily for them, the Kidd sisters weren't old enough to attend the institution whereas Billy was.

"Billy, hon' are you awake?"His mother questions from the bottom of the steps, in a cool yet sharp tone.

"illbedowninsaminute!"

"..What?"She looked back at her husband and twin-daughters with a raised eyebrow; the proud father smirked while the two indistinguishable girls giggled almost identically.

"I'll be down in a minute!" Billy spat the toothpaste into the sink as he continued to swish the running sink-water. In the process of getting ready, Billy placed the toothbrush back into it's holder proceeding to dress and fix his hair at a moment's notice. Waltzing back into his messy and unorganized room, Billy slid his Microsoft Surface laptop into his black schoolbag - then, he set off.

"Have a great year"Billy hugged his mother, then having to crouch down to his sisters. "Alright Bill, let's beat traffic t'day"his dad stood at the open doorframe, beckoning Bill to follow. "Bye mom, you two behave," he pointed at the two girls who now stood at the driveway with their mother, "'cause I know I won't."

The family exchanged their last waves as Billy hopped into shotgun and as his father proceeded to get into the drivers. "Everything packed and ready to go?"His father questioned, ""yep. I'm ready."

"Alright. Let's go," and they were off.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck with this.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent work!

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you know what it means to experience separation anxiety? It's this kind of fear that leaves a void in your spirit. A void often filled by loved ones. For Sabrina, it was her sisters that she couldn't bear living without. There was no Alana for a steady hand to guide her through the unknown and Samantha wasn't around to argue with their father's demands.

Their mutant powers were only ever at full strength when together. So, imagine how helpless she feels knowing she can't read minds as easily as her time in Valor City. Sabrina's father hoped her acceptance into the Artificial Intelligence Program would change that problem. He anticipated Sabrina's intellect and mutant abilities coupled with the foundation's resources would prove beneficial. To what end, however, was unknown. What she did know, on the other hand, was that the stress ball she squeezed alleviated the stress clawing at her chest.

"Ohmygod, girl. A last-minute meeting with my academic counselor came up. My badddd. Catch up with you later though!" Her Dominus-X Phone's voice automated A.I. Chauncey read her text message into her wireless headphones. As she stood in the center of the university plaza, listening to the over-exaggerated messages from her house leader, Sabrina tossed her stress ball onto the ground from the frustration of fizzled out plans.

No Caption Provided

"Necesitas arreglarlo, Sabrina. Por favor!" As much as she wanted to spend the rest of her day cocooned inside her blankets while the new La Rosalia and Travis Scott collab played in the background, Sabrina understood there was no merit in losing her composure. Instead, she scanned the area around her in hopes of finding another student to potentially network with. This time she wouldn't look for an established member of the student body. Not yet anyway. What she needed to find was someone who could make her look relatable, friendly....normal. As an incoming freshman, Sabrina needed to play the part of a newbie trying to find her place in a whole new world.

"Could anyone point me in the direction of student services? Anyone? Like anyone?"

@samantha_mcstorm@billy_kidd (Either one of you can jump in if you want. If not I'll continue tomorrow :)

Billy_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I most likely will have a reply to this soon :)

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_:

Sammy sighed as she stood back up, tucking her phone away as she took the final sip of her coffee before throwing her cup away in the trash. Guess she should head back to her house and… I don’t know… do stuff? Or at least she would have if a voice didn’t call out.

"Could anyone point me in the direction of student services? Anyone? Like anyone?"

No Caption Provided

It was a girl about her age. She seemed a bit… stressed by the sound of her voice. Probably frustrated? It was hard to tell but Samantha knew what it was like. Seemed like she just needed a friendly face. She casually walked up to the girl with a friendly smile on her face. “Hey there.” She spoke up. “I can show you where it is, it’s not too far from here.” She motioned with her hand for the fellow student to follow her as she began leading the way. “It’s nice to meet a fellow freshman. I'm from Arizona, just got here yesterday. Oh and my name is Samantha.” She extended her hand to the girl to formally introduce herself. "Did you just get in today?"

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I most likely will have a reply to this soon :)

I'm so sorry man I was already working on a post and didn't see this till after i post >.<

Billy_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samantha_mcstorm: No problem! If she happens to reply to you beforehand, I’ll see if I could butt-in afterwards :D

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To not possibly interfere with any more posts, I'll try posting after Closure (I think..? I'm not sure of the alts) replies :)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Legacy_

"Hey, um...thanks for actually answering so I didn't look like a complete weirdo out here." The two freshmen greeted each other with a firm handshake. It was a kind change of pace for the Valor native.

"My name's Sabrina, but you can call me Rina. I'm not too far out from here and I've been freaking out, but Arizona? Wow." Rina was taken aback by the national scale of the Trinity Foundation's student body. Someone like Samantha didn't look like silver spoon-fed children that walked up the steps leading into the student center. No, she had this girl next door energy about her. Rina imagined her grabbing a glow stick and drawing Mickey Mouse for a Disney Channel commercial.

"I haven't been here for a week yet and my head's been spinning around like a damn Ferris wheel." Rina didn't maintain much eye contact as she followed Samantha's direction. It's not that she was uncomfortable, but rather the fact that Rina wasn't known for speaking much at all. She was known as a worrywart. That's why Alana usually spoke on her behalf.

"Now I know people are all about their independence, but I miss my family. It's hard having to be an adult without the safety net." Rina's thumbs twiddled as she unbuttoned her navy blue blazer. Underneath was an off-white blouse that was becoming a poor fashion choice in lieu of today's weather, especially when she could feel every bead of sweat around her throat like a necklace. It was a discomforting feeling so she quickly pulled a handkerchief from her black Jacquemus handbag to blot her skin.

"How about you, Samantha? I pray you've been doing better than me, haha."

@samantha_mcstorm

@billy_kidd (If you decide to interject...no matter how or where I'll find a way to make it work :)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Good to see you posting and RPing again. ^_^

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: it's my annual return from the abyss to write on CV lol thank you.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My post will be up as soon as my laptop charges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Don’t let him lie to you, I cyber bullied him.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Billy_Kidd

@samantha_mcstorm: @legacy_:

Since the move into his "home away from home", Billy'd finally understand the full-scale of what was laid out before him. A barrage of worries flooded his mind. Who was going to talk to? How is he going to survive living alone? The questions sent goose-bumps down his neck. The university life wasn't for him, or so he thought. He had thought of telling his father he'd had changed his mind about going to the Foundation at all, but he knew he would end up at their doorstep either way.

And that he did.

Even under the air-conditioning of his father's new 2020 Chevrolet Traverse Billy felt the scorching heat underneath the car's slightly-tinted windows. "You alright Bill? You doin' that thing with your face,"as noticed, Billy's face scrunched into a stern stare as he looked downwards. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright." His face eased into a less-tense structure, once more peering out into the school's courtyard and back at his father. "Good, 'cause I ain't drivin' you back home"he did his trademark grizzly wheeze, finding his joke funnier than his son did, evidently.

"I-I'm gonna go now," his gaze awkwardly waded from his father's face to the school entrance.

Without another word billy stepped out of the car, waving his dad off as he drove from the front entrance. He droned. Following a sigh, Billy tightly clenched the left-strap of his bag profusely. Striding into the main courtyard a wave of vibrant color slapped him right across the face faster than he could recognize. Students from all over the world compiled into one, spacious courtyard. As a citizen from a neighboring city, Billy could not comprehend what the other students must be feeling being so far from home.

No Caption Provided

When he had thought of a "highly-exclusive" institution, Billy had thought everyone attending would be as snobby and competitive as they came. He only got it half right. Everyone seemed as normal as normal can be, and it felt as if he was the only one under the category of "snobby". Luckily he dropped off his dress-suit jacket at the dormitory-ward, but hence the dress shirt, pants, and tie he still felt as if he were the odd one out.

It couldn't get worse he thought to himself. A few newcomer freshmen brushed by the statue that was him, and others nudged him. Quickly enough a particular push set him back into reality. Proceeding into the courtyard still gazing upon, Billy came into an instantaneous halt Billy found himself mere centimeters away from backing into two conversing freshmen, Sabrina and Samantha - though that was unbeknownst to him.

"Oh sh!t," he did a quick 'whew' notion before lowering his head, "my bad, got distracted.. You two freshmen?"

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samantha_mcstorm: Well I have some questions but, um, it's not my choice to make. <_<

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: @billy_kidd:

“Rina? Alright.” Rina wasn’t your typical average person from Valor City. You could tell the way she carried herself, she had money. But she wasn’t about to let that cloud her mind on her potential new friend. “Yeah, just got in yesterday and man… it’s a different way of life here than back home. Her eyes glanced over at Rina who was beginning to unbutton her her blazer and she diverted her eyes to the ground.

No Caption Provided

“Oh uh well… I miss my dad… I miss my friends. I really didn’t want to come here but… scholarships are hard to pass up.” She rubbed the back of her head as she gave a nervous giggle and as she lift her eyes back up they met with the back of a young man. “HEY!” Sammy grasped Rina by the arm and pulled her back not wanting her to bump into the guy that seemed to come out of no where. “You good?” She glanced at Rina before quickly releasing her hands from her.

"Oh sh!t, my bad, got distracted.. You two freshmen?"

“It’s cool, guess everyone is running around right now, huh?” She gave a smile. “Yeah, I’m Samantha.” She gave a moment for Rina to introduce herself before continuing on. “We’re headed to the student center. Wanna come?” She offered without even knowing if he had to go there. She just assumed since he looked as new as they did he would want to join them and get acquainted with not just them but the campus too.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samantha_mcstorm: Hold on I'm calculating!

You're Nova...which means Taylor is either you or Sha. Wait, how the heck did y'all get Closure out of hiding!?

I swear I'm gonna kill him.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: leave closure alone. You're gonna scare him off!

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: Pfft! He only gets scared when I start being nice. That's why he always leaves as soon as we start writing together. Ha!

No Caption Provided

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

@samantha_mcstorm: Hold on I'm calculating!

You're Nova...which means Taylor is either you or Sha. Wait, how the heck did y'all get Closure out of hiding!?

I swear I'm gonna kill him.

Yes I'm Nova lol

and Sha bullied closure into joining >_>

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: See!? ^ Sha bullied Closure into joining!

Clearly, he only responds to negative reinforcement.

Samantha_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

I mean... I can't even say it's not true LOL

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"A scholarship? Listen, an opportunity is an opportunity. Samantha, where I'm from you have to think smarter and work harder if-" It happened so swiftly. Maybe he was in a hassle or maybe he was just a man. Either way, Rina didn't take too kindly to her center of gravity shifting, but she wouldn't make a fuss about it. At least, not yet.

On the other hand, she was thankful for Samathan grabbing her by the elbow. It prevented a stereotypical rom-com situation from happening. You've seen the movies. How the boy first meets the girl? How they'd drop their belongings on the floor, frantically trying to apologize to one another before their eyes meet? Rina didn't have time for that kind of storyline. That's why she took a deep breath to center her spirit. One deep inhale and exhale while she adjusted the sleeves of her blazer.

"My friends call me Rina, but for the time being. You can call me Sabrina." Sure she wore this sarcastic smile on her face, but she hoped the boy could take a joke. Thick skin was commonplace around her way, but in case he took the jab to the heart then Rina would apologize for her remark. Either way, she welcomed his company. It was only determining whether or not he wanted hers.

"I'm guessing you're new and so are we. And judging by the way you're running around, I'm going to guess you also don't know where the hell you're going?" Rina chuckled just before pointing toward Samantha, gesturing for him to follow her lead.

"So, what do you say....?" As she continued to speak, Rina discovered she never even bothered to ask for his name. She hoped that wouldn't impede on her request for him to join their quest.

(@samantha_mcstorm@billy_kidd: Once we finish this lil' intro...is it cool if I move us inside?)

AmericanValor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

i kinda hate that this applies to my real life a bit too much. Eye-

well, I'm here....what you trying to do o.o

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark Tower, Chases' Room Several Days Before Transferring to Trinity

The letter has so many crease lines, all of them fluffy to the outside from so many times being folded and unfolded. Likewise, the paper was soft to the touch, the printed ink was smudged but only slightly. Chases' eyes caressed the words lined up in front of him as he mulled over his options, he had been offered a scholarship to a very prestigious school, but there were problems messing with Chases' head. Arthur Mark had taken him in, let him live in his home, given the lone boy from a dimension far away a chance to find his way in a place foreign to him; and Chase has been successful, starting his own Youtube channel showcasing his gymnastic and scientific talents, his success was largely due to Mark, and his face was easily recognizable as Arthur's pity ward...the only thing he had to himself was his tenure as a Super Hero

To Chase it felt wrong, he didn't wish to rely on others to ensure his success.

He felt worse because he had already accepted the scholarship...

He was scheduled to catch his flight to Solace City in 30 minutes, and he still hadn't told Arthur, and he didn't know if he could. Though he would miss Arthur he wouldn't miss Pretty Kitty and her constant breaks into his room, or the noises she and Arthur would make...ugh.

But pretty soon it was all irrelevant because Chases' bags were packed and he had left Arthur a voice message telling him where he was going, and that he would be forging his own life now, and so that's what he did.

And he didn't look back.

Trinity Foundation Present Day

No Caption Provided

Chase found himself inside, the school, Chase had managed to push past the constant stream of students and progress towards the main hall. Even now people's head would turn slightly as they got the slightest glimpse of the internet sensation wondering if it was actually him, prompting Chase to pull his hoodie up to avoid their gazes. Though he could still see them...and hear them and smell them. All of them, they drove his sensory input into overload with all the information they contained within their bodies. His Danger Sense wasn't going off but it was still rattling.

He had no idea what he was supposed to be doing and he had no problem making it known as he twisted around slightly in his confusion, his movements graceful and balanced like a gazelle.

"Where the hell am I meant to be?" He said under his breath to no one in particular, but everyone at once

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rosso

@americanvalor_: Trying not to scare you off.

The question is what are you doing? Clearly something new.

Billy_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samantha_mcstorm: @legacy_: It was no ideal post-conclusion but I wanted to keep it short to not slow things down!

“Yeah, I’m Samantha.”

"My friends call me Rina, but for the time being. You can call me Sabrina."

It felt as if he were going to get a lot of similar responses to Sabrina's as the year went on, luckily with Samantha he didn't have to use half his brain-power thinking of a clever remark, "got it Samantha and, Sab-Rina" he sneered, intentionally shedding light to the obvious joke. It was good to know first acquaintances weren't going half as bad then he would have expected. Occasionally, there would be a few people he hasn't met upon mistake but most of the time things were much more coincidental.

He made a few strange, awkward gestures with his hand "sure, I hope it has air conditioning 'cause god damn," he pushed sweat-drenched hair strands back up his forehead.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh nice, should be a fun read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will have a post up today

Remy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Remy_

@chase_moone:

No Caption Provided

Remy would smile, amused at the many wide open students flustering about like chicks looking for seed. A fresh new start in life as one aged into adulthood was how most saw it. A bunch of giggles and hazing probably awaiting them. He had a more a more dubious look on life as an orphan getting bounced around from city to city after his parents died.

"Where the hell am I meant to be?"

He heard the comment posed aloud as he walked by a kid his own age with a hoodie. He had been asking that same question for the last five years thinking it originated when he was in MIchigan, but then again, it could have been Oklahoma, most definitely in Miami. Either way, it was a loaded question to Remy, but maybe not on scale with the others.

Ive heard many people say that very same thing the moment I arrived here, Remy uttered, not knowing who the kid before him was. I don't think anyone knows unless you are an upper classman or a teacher.Its probably some initiation ritual they do to the students to get them in line before they start the curriculum, he said with his typical snicker.

My name is Remy, by the way, he said with a head nod, as his hands remained in his pockets. Years of watching "Survivor" taught me to build alliances early. My years on the street taught me not to be a douche incase you end up on the wrong block. Remy's shoulders would rise with his stated options not knowing where Chase would fall on that spectrum. We cool?

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ron came in on the ocean breeze, with his shadow cast on the city below. This was a big deal for him, probably even the biggest deal of his life. A scholarship to one of the most prolific "Meta Schools" on this side of the world, he could still hardly believe it. The time for disbelief was over, though, as now he was looking down upon The Trinity Foundation of Higher Learning itself.

A huge grin formed on his face, as he adjusted his glider for a stylish descent.

No Caption Provided

Students and teachers alike looked up at Ron while he circled the building, finally landing on a patch of grass with a clumsy run, damn near falling flat on his face.

"Close enough!" Ron cheered, tapping the chest piece of suit to retract his invention.

Students laughed, some lightly cheered at the display and most merely scoffed at the new student in the green suit. Ron couldn't even notice though, as he was never really one to observe how others may observe him. He adjusted his backpack, looking at fellow students with a small nod and smile. It wasn't long before his head started buzzing, or at least it felt like it was.

"Oh, uh, right.." The glider tapped behind his ear, where the tiny microchip had been implanted with his school A.I. It felt like he was on speed, or crack (Not that he would even know what that means) with just how aware he was of everything around him. "Okay, definitely at least adderall." He concluded.

And so the kook just kept waltzing the front campus, familiarizing himself with it's layout while getting a fell for... Just how out of place he felt.

(Open to all!)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KITEMAN!!!