TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheEngima

@atlas_telos

It didn’t take all that long, he alarmed his target of his arrival though psychic means. As he didn’t wish to cause any unneeded alert. It was the cosmic tyrant known as Atlas Telos, he was feared throughout many universes for his unrelenting devastation. However, it wasn’t his military might he needed (well partially), it was a more innate factor. Alongside of being an accomplished dictator, he was also one of the only people capable of utilizing a Firmament, more importantly, the Firmament known as Dhuseis It was this Firmament he needed in order to continue his plan.

He simply appeared within one of the main ports of the commander’s numerous ships, only allowing his presence to be known by Atlas himself. Until he arrived, he looked through the eyes of the Zermolo. They were keeping an eye on the construction and renovation of Paradox's Consequence, ensuring that it went smoothly as a single mistake could lead to an unwanted universal disaster.

The world universe engulfed the ship, folding itself over it to conceal it from the senses of other cosmic or abstract beings, planning to release it after the conversation ended. He didn’t need for anyone to eavesdrop on his conversation. “Mr. Telos, I have a need to speak with you about something.” He could’ve simply imported the information to the Star-Conquering Dictator, but that wouldn’t be all too interesting, plus he wanted to see if he still had the convincing tongue he had in his lawyering years.

“I believe we have a common mission. I’ve seen what you’re capable of, not in the creepy cosmic watcher sense, but I’ve seen the effects of your actions. They’re catastrophic, destructive, and cataclysmic in every sense of the words. However, that’s exactly what I need right now. That coupled in with your use of Dhuesis, we could potentially tear the multiverse apart.” A small cube that constantly changes the number of faces it had and number of dimensions was formed within the palm of his hand.

This is a Para-lelpd, If you say yes, you’ll be given power to transverse Creation with ease, along with having cosmic energy bend to your will (albeit limited). So what you’d potentially be saying yes to is finding a connector, not just any connector, a Firmament Connector. The Para-lelpid will lead you to it, because what’s good is it to have you wandering aimlessly through space. Now do we?” After taking a sip of sparkling water to moisturize his throat, he continued his line of thought. “So what do you say?”

After closing his offer, he extended his hand, the Para-lepid hovering , the universe can be seen from the inside of it.