The Spider’s Way: Entrance into Realm of the Beast (CVU Location & Recurring Event)

Seamstress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Seamstress
The Spider's Way
The Spider's Way

Passage into the ROTB from other dimensions is rare, but not impossible. In all realms, there lies a gate created by The Seamstress to allow those that she finds worthy to pass into the world over which she holds dominion. Although seen as nothing more than a legend and a tourist attraction by most in Ireland, The Spider’s Way is indeed a passage into another dimension.

To the unworthy, the small building is nothing more than a short, wide pillar with a stone dome atop and a single, open entrance. It provides visitors with a circular path whose entrance also serves as an exit. However, if a visitor with The Seamstress' favor walks through the tunnel alone, or accompanied by another chosen soul, they will find themselves exiting not into the grassy parks of Galway, Connacht, but The Betwixt.

Remember, don't wander off the path...
Remember, don't wander off the path...

From there, should they obey commands, travelers will find safe passage into the ROTB.

The Seamstress is not all knowing, and her opinion can be swayed. For those who lack her favor and desire passage, there is a way. Travel alone through the tunnel and call her name as you pass through. She will gladly come to test you, regardless of who or what you are. Pass her challenge and you will earn the right to wander in the world at the other end of the path. Fail, and your path will simply end where it began.

Bodkin
Bodkin

As for those whom The Seamstress desires to have in her realm, they find themselves visited by her loyal Bodkins and facing one of three fates. They either receive a message and accept, are wrapped in divine silk and transported against their will, or somehow resist the might of the Bodkins and lose favor with a rather daunting figure.

It is advised that you choose one of the former options...

Avatar image for deactivated-634b0239db01a
deactivated-634b0239db01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice! :-)

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(This ^)

Seamstress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dope

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Oooh nice!

Seamstress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, so this location/ recurring event will officially be for CVU!

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By lowlaville

@seamstress: 3 options huh? Can I choose 4th??? Like kill bodkin. Lol

(J/k)

Lightning_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Galway, Connacht, Ireland

The day of battle was looming ever closer. Ali could feel it within his being. The day when he will finally be reunited with his lover, Uma Sayalami. Ali was only at the location to talk to his parents. Ali, being an inhabitant of the Realm naturally found no hurdles for him. He was able to easily traverse through the door, where a Bodkin accompanied him to the other side of the veil, into the Betwixt.

Ali had no intention to return home, not right now. He was merely in the dimension of the Seamstress to talk to his parents. The Seamstress was kind to those she claimed dominion over. Ali was glad for this fact. He would spend a few hours talking to his mom and dad, via the communication talisman that his grandfather had given him. The energies of the Seamstress and the shifting of space and time in the Gateway allowed Ali to talk to them via in the talisman in real time, instead of having to wait for days outside in order to get a reply.

After he was finished with the talk, the Bodkin lead Ali back into the building of Galway, and he walked outside, standing around, deep in thought. Ali had lost his sword and his girlfriend. Often times he wondered if there was a purpose to living, whether or not there was a silver lining in all this. Lizzy told him everything would be alright, and he trusted her. He hoped for a future where he was beside his beloved, He envisioned a future laden with wonders and marvel, and a future not riddled with the witch named Tophat.

For now? Ali stood there, in front of the building, lost in apparent thought.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

@lightning_god:

The Time Keeper had gone by many names in his lifetime. He too was familiar with loss, more than most. There were many reasons why the Wanderer never stopped wandering the universe... One of them of curiosity - the reason for his visit to the Spider’s Way this moment.

No Caption Provided

But the Lonely God was kind. He cared more for the random stranger than an entire world full of space-time distortions and oddities.

Thanking the Bodkin with a nod of the head, the Time Keeper immediately sensed Ali Outsiders internal angst, hearing it like the thudding of a boot inside his telepathic skull. Slowly the Norse dressed man came to a halt beside the jaded Lighting God, folding his arms behind his red cloaked back.

"Why does somebody who appears so young carry such weight?" The blonde man looked at Ali.

"Did the Bodkin scare you?" He teased, smiling at the man.

Lightning_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Ali was startled by the appearance of this man clad in red. He had apparently been accepted by the Bodkin, that was surprising. It meant, Seamstress had probably acknowledged the man as being worthy to enter the realm. And that, by default meant that Ali could trust this man, whoever he was.

"Why does somebody who appears so young carry such weight?" The blonde man looked at Ali.

"Did the Bodkin scare you?" He teased, smiling at the man

Ali laughed, "Don't denote Age merely by one's looks," He was in fact, reincarnated, and possessed memories of 2 lifetimes, which technically made Ali over 2000 years old. Not a young man by any means, but hey, he was not there to boast, "I have had certain tragedies occur in my life, which had lead me to be consumed by despair," Ali said, explaining the events of his own kidnapping, and that of his girlfriend Uma, as well as the loss of his precious sword.

Efforts were being mad to find Uma though, it was now just a waiting game. "The Bodkin are guardians of ROTB. I have no reason to fear them stranger," Ali turned to face the man, forwarding his hand to shake, "Name's Ali Outsider, you can call me Ali. Nice to meet you. Although, I'm shocked that the Bodkin accepted your presence. You are not from the Realm, are you?" Ali asked, because that was not something Ali could tell. There were 8 countries in the realm, and this man could belong to any one of them. Though Ali was fairly certain he was not from Shea.

Joshua_Kingsly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waltze's in
Waltze's in

@seamstress: OOC: Been trying to find a way to use that gif lol.

Seriously though would I be able to bring a character here? Because this is awesome!

Ryth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua_kingsly: Feel free to PM me with what you wanna work with. PM -----> lowlaville. Das me. Or you know, you can hmu on Discord. Whichever floats your boat.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By Pyrogram

@lightning_god:

The old traveller creased his brow in fake shock, brushing his hand through his hair and then folding his arms. "Shocked? I don't look that bad, do I?" He hadn't always looked like he did now, sometimes subtly referring to the fact on occasion although it didn't make sense to strangers who weren't aware of his biology. The Time Keeper looked ahead at the area, it was truly special. It was his sole purpose for being here in the first place. But clearly Ali had been his purpose all along. He glanced at the man, "the way I see it, and take this from a very old man, life is a pile of good things and not so good things." And sometimes those bad things very often overshadowed the good, although they weren't rendered unimportant. "But the bad thing's aren't necessarily permanently." He nodded. "You are correct. I came to visit this place as it... Well," he shrugged, honestly, "intrigued me."