Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Raysh_Al_Shaytan
Sanctum; Aftermath

As a result of the Shaytan's unsuccessful ascension to the ranks of the Sorcerer Supreme, and as a sacrifice to the Sanctum itself in exchange for his release, the Father of Assassins flesh was forced to endure a trauma so far removed from the realm of reality, it would forever serve as a visual reminder - a warning - to those foolish enough to attempt to pervert the fabric of mystical enlightenment.

The horrific event was secretly deemed the, Devil's Disfigurement.

However, during his ill fated campaign against the Sanctum, the Magical Makaveli was somehow capable of establishing a vital connection with the sacred monuments internal sense of self. Delving into the forsaken depths of magic's darker elements and sinister secrets.

The Devil's Disfigurement
No Caption Provided

Upon his return the Shaytan's resources were extensively focused and aligned with his own engineering expertise, as he and his disciples forged a unique set of protective body armor.

A war forge to protect his ravaged body. Honeycombing layers integrated with in-plane covalent bonds, stacked and rebarred, add varied levels of durability depending on the tactical model of the suit. With the elusive Aethrium mineral significantly woven into the very fibers of the uniform adding superior versatility and ultimate flexibility.

Additionally, an innovative layer of tactical thought induced nanite-second skin significantly guard against radiation and static based dangers. A muscularly aligned matrix of crystallized iron enhanced by magnetic fields over a promethium sheath offers a secondary line of durability.

Raysh's esoteric dexterity is also present in the form of a self-contained-closed algorithm acting as a self-aware operating system that provides strategies, tactical background information on opponents, and on his surroundings. Tuning them into the revolutionary's informational super-lens of the supernatural.

Features

Mystical Links
The Sin of Supernatural Science has the unique ability to meld, or sync, with various items, tomes, grimoires and other magical artifacts. As witnessed when he managed to establish a connection with the Sanctum of Cryptic Sources.
Weather Manipulation
Through esoteric mastery, Raysh is capable of manipulating to varying degrees, the base elements of a storm.
Anti-force
Through the exclusive amalgamation of scientific brilliance, and his impressive mastery of the esoteric arts, the Shaytan's body armor is able to generate a force-field of anti-magic particles. Energized and resonating from his suit's gauntlets and greaves. Each one engraved with various runes and symbols.
TheUnseen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like one Hell of a Bad A$$!

I'm sure glad I didn't go up against him!

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunseen: Ha! You did. I havent forgotten the coat rack

TheUnseen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theunseen: Ha! You did. I havent forgotten the coat rack

Really!? Come on, it was just a plain old wooden coat rack. It's not like I wrapped you up in chains or something!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers