Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Maya_Summers
No Caption Provided

I don't remember alot of things about my time, but I do remember what that time period was like. I'm talking about the depression. Someone came to me telling me that I was cursed to live a life shrouded in Darkness. Not just me, all of us; every version of me.

I remember being energetic, happy and even though most of my relationships didn't pan out I had three beautiful children. Twins. I had twins. I don't remember their names. At first it was hard not remembering them, and then eventually I begin to forget myself. I don't mean to make this about myself, but there's really a point to it. I had to be strong for so many years, I was forced to be strong; so strong that I never realized something was wrong with me. My name isn't really Maya Summers, It's Pamela Thorn. I had a sister once, Carmen. We both watched our father kill our mother. We had to be maybe 5 and 6 years old. My mother found him touching us, and she threatened to call the cops. So he killed her. Because of my powers I was recruited by a woman who's name escapes me. She paired me with my universes' version of The Goddess and we were a dysfunctional team. Sha and Solace.

Physically, I was strong; but mentally everything about me begin to deteriorate. There’s something about a traumatizing event; some people handle them well, others don’t, some aren’t affected by it at all.

How can someone grew up sexually abused in a home full of domestic violence pretends none of it happened? Its simple, the powerful subconscious takes over the mind; resulting in the creation of a whole new personality. This personality while acting as the primary suppresses general details of the one that preceded it. I transformed myself into Maya Summers. It was only after I had been adopted that I begin to feel...different.

Sometimes I wouldn't sleep, I talking for days. I spent the majority of my life walking up and down the stairs of sanity. On the top step, I was the Queen of the World. A successful actress and buisness woman. A decorated world hero. I felt that I couldn't be touched. Then the anger sets in, the aggression takes over, I become restless. My insides were hurting, The danger, then, is not that I would fall from this step,The real danger is that from the top step, the media, the lights, the fame tricked me into thinking that there was nothing wrong.

No Caption Provided

When I crashed, I crashed hard. My emotions were colliding against one another like a horrible car wreck. My body hurt inexplicably from time to time. The touch and kiss of my children were like christmas gifts I didn't deserve.

Everyone I ever loved left me or died. I was going to kill myself. A simple overdose on drugs. Celebrities did it all the time, It'd look like nothing new. Just when I thought I'd found my out, that's when the power kicked in. That's when I lost everything and created Reality M.

A perfect world for myself, but in doing so. I accidentally erased my children from continuity. Poof, gone like they never existed. I'm probably the only one who knows they ever lived. Those are the things I went through, and now I'm here. Gradually forgetting most of my past.

Y intercept told me something that spoke volumes. Just like she exist everywhere, so does some version of myself. We who share the same universal make-up...Us Maya's...we all experience the same pain.

I saw it in your sister when I was first transported here.

No Caption Provided

Beautiful, successful, The child of two of Earth's mightest champions. A goddess a world diplomat and a famous runway model. But, you saw what happened once that stopped?

The demons she put away to live this life returned. You can blame Y-intercept, you can blame the Phoenix, but the truth of the matter is...

If they didn't influence her, she'd still be in the position she is now. You see us Maya's are our own worst enemies. I would fight Darkchild all day every day, If I didn't have to deal with the pain I experienced internally.

If you defeat the Phoenix, ask yourself what will come of your sister? Given what's she's already experienced she could possibly be dangerous; and that's coming from a fellow Reality Warper.

I guess what I'm trying to ask Cat is, how far are you willing to go to save your sister. And are you willing to accept that killing her might be saving her aswell.

Because she will make everyone suffer if you don't.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1 Feral Nova  Moderator

This gave me so many feels :((( I like how you continue to elaborated on Summers history even though she's from Prime. just the continuing of putting the pieces together throughout the last eight years is kinda awesome.

Donara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This... is... deep... Oh my gosh... It feels and reads like you actually did some research on depression. Fantastic!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Jason_ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, interesting

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a tortured soul.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

SO MANY FEELS!!!!

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@maya_summers: Hey big head, what you doin?

(amazing how fleshed out and cohesive it is)