The Shadow Syndicate (CVnU Organization/Faction)

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Belrose
The Unseen Blade
The Unseen Blade

Shadow Syndicate

Built upon smoke, blood, and loyalty an unknown force; blade, committed itself into a system of dethroning tyrants, eliminating greed-driven titans, and slitting the throats of self-proclaimed gods. Where power - too much power, laid the Unseen Blade was there to put it to rest. A heavy responsibility weighing upon the shoulders of warrior/assassin alike, the Guild of Guardians arose into the whims of reality. Itself, it held no name. Spans of era's and millenniums, the Brotherhood had finally gained itself an identity within the Holy Year of 1165. A name of no man known to public-eye though forever legend to those of the Creed, المطران الفضي (Translation: The Silver Bishop). rightfully became the First Mentor and Grandmaster of the Saints of Shadows. Though throughout the many millennia of shrouded mystery, the Guild adopted a new name. And when came the new age of revolutionaries, also followed a new era of balance. Within the masquerade of society, prey walked. And predators stalked.

Whenever, wherever they were needed. The Shadow Syndicate intervened.

History

The Birth of the Brotherhood

The Silver Bishop
The Silver Bishop

The Hidden One’s has always been quite the untold story among men, it’s cause. It’s origin. Speculation prodded at the group’s ideologies like ravens, attempting to tear down the very wall the Syndicate so eagerly created. Though as they always had, the Unseen Blade proved their identity - shunning all eyes and resolving loose ends. Only internally was the veil that is the Syndicates origin declared. Within, Assassins thrived on the Silver Bishop’s accomplishments. Paving way for their own. But this inspiration never began with the heart and mind of the Bishop, nor did it begin in the Holy Year of 1165. Instead, the Creed of Cobra became - in the early medieval period of 47 BCE.

It’s founder bore no name, and neither did his apprentices. Throughout history the Brotherhood declared balance amongst every region they stepped upon, and with this influence the Hidden Blade skyrocketed as did its ranks. It was only until the age of The Silver Bishop the Creed adopted itself the identity of the Shadow Syndicate. He fought many wars, المطران الفضي. Victory and loss came to a balance within his judgment among the fellow brotherhood. Like others before him, he became Supreme Mentor. When came immense privileges, also followed the brutal greed of a son he had once thought to lose.

He fought well, المطران الفضي. Though as skilled as he was, his son who had bared the ultimate decade difference between his father prevailed. And rightfully so, his son - Caesar - laid claim to the Shadow Syndicate. Surprisingly so, Caesar didn’t commit to a savage reign of tyranny nor did he abuse the Creed to please his betters, instead he embarked into a new age of assassin.

A New Age of Assassin

A sea of faces - though only one target, predator stalked upon prey - determination cooler than a brisk gale. The moment Caeser arose to the throne of thieves, the Syndicate bent knee for they bow before their newfound Mentor. Alike his father, Caeser led the Creed with great flair, did what his father could not. Where there was a variable to subtract, he executed them from the equation. Unlike his father, Caeser took a more lethal approach to the Syndicate’s common interest. Without a second thought assassin alike executed.

The First Lotus
The First Lotus

Decades of dominance pursued, though as all did, Caeser grew old. And when he finally passed, as did the mantle of mentor. Era’s passed and as did faces, though one stood out. An extraordinary Assassin she was, Ly Nguyễn - a member of the Saigon Brotherhood, revolutionized the art of stealth and efficiency. Deadly and Graceful, Nguyễn became first of many Black Lotus’s - a subsidiary faction amongst the ranks of the Shadow Syndicate. Spending years as teacher and mentor of the Black Lotus’s, Ly earned the title of Mentor of the Saigon Brotherhood. Though her reign over the Saigon Brotherhood ended during late 1972.

The Syndicate itself evolved between the era’s of Nguyễn’s and Caesers rule, the coming and passing of legendary idols and assassins amongst the tales of defectors and great betrayals.

Modern-Day Syndicate

Pierre Évreux, father of Sinister French Society bent a bloodied knee towards none other than Elliot Belrose himself - the future Supreme Mentor of the Shadow Syndicate. Évreux feared no man, though Belrose was no ordinary man. He was a shadow amongst men, a blade in the crowd. And to Évreux, he was a demon. Rightfully so. All of which occurred whilst maintaining title of Mentor of the French Brotherhood.

It wasn’t until the brutal death of Adrian Rioux - the current Supreme Mentor at the time - was Elliot chosen to become Supreme Mentor of the Shadow Syndicate.

Guild System

An international organization whose main focus commits to the wealthy and powerful, various guilds and subsidiaries scatter across the entire world. Assassins laying claim to wherever their deathly grasps can reach, each and every guild holds loyalty to its own mentor/guild-master. Alike others, each brotherhood selects its members very meticulously, though descendants of previous assassins are automatically members of each guild unless decided otherwise. Unless permitted, those who operate in a certain committed region are to proceed within their region. Those who operate in France only work in France unless permitted to take leave and to another region temporarily.

Ranks & Members

The Guild of Guardians
The Guild of Guardians

Itself, the Shadow Syndicate houses and trains the uttermost advanced warriors known to mankind. Each and every member of the Creed are outfitted with garbs that slightly share a semblance to that of an ave. Throughout ranking from bottom-up, assassins are granted a surplus of both bladed and blunt weapons whether their preference. Though the most iconic be their hidden-blade. A weapon whose sole-purpose is to assassinate those in plain-sight, the hidden-blade is granted use at the specific rank of Apprentice. Most if not all Assassins are given training of certain aspects of combat & movement, have it be savate to Freerunning or taekwondo to weight training.

• Rank One: Novice
  • Rank Two: Initiate
  • Rank Three: Apprentice
  • Rank Four: Soldier
  • Rank Five: Disciple
  • Rank Six: Mercenary
  • Rank Seven: Warrior
  • Rank Eight: Veteran
  • Rank Nine: Master
  • Rank Ten: Assassin I
  • Rank Eleven: Assassin II
  • Rank Twelve: Assassin III
  • Rank Thirteen: Assassin IV
  • Rank Fourteen: Assassin V
  • Rank Fifteen: Master Assassin
  • Final Rank: Mentor - Guild-Master
  • Supreme Mentor of the Brotherhood

Rules

• First of all, please abide by the regular CVnU Rules.
  • As of now, the Shadow Syndicate does not have a definitive location/HQ, though Sub-Locals are welcome to be made. But first just PM me at Red Jay, Belrose, and/or Damon Ford
  • The Syndicate is a very secretive organization so if your character or NPC or anything of the like is gonna find out about the Creed, please sell it's secrecy.
  • If you wish to join, induct an NPC or anything like that do the same as mentioned and PM me.
  • Abide by the IC Creed Rules whilst IC
  • Have fun!

Rules will be changed due time ;)

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phenomenal work as always! I really hope for the best with this group ^_^

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I approve. Very good job indeed

That backstory is fire

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heresy
Heresy

Dope azz thread. One of the best written and captivating backstories ive seen in awhile

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Galatea_

It's not like master assassins from Earth are capable of interplanetary travel right...anything that suggests otherwise is a rumor just a rumor......right?

Image result for sweat nervous gif"

Magus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Yo. It just dawned on me reading @galatea_ above post. Did she just discover a loop hole?

Charm_Caster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magus_: Wait what loophole did I discover?

0_0

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nordok  Moderator

Very nice work!

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impressive stuff man

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Very freaking cool. Be interesting to see this syndicate and Jones/DC interact

DXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy to see that you pulled through on this one! Great work, as always <3

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Appreciate It! We could arrange something :)

@dxx Thanks Juno!

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kerak Castle, Levant

@magus_@kaine_reilly

Below the basking sunlight, he stood. Steel clashed together likewise to the sun and moon. Footsteps, simultaneously marching. Though in spite of the gaunt heat, the Unseen Blade watched cold; grim. Atop the fortresses mighty-tall tower Elliot perched himself observing the Levantine's Brotherhood's every move. He was no Novice nor was he a Master. Instead, he stood Sovereignly Supreme. Below, Assassins alike trained and scurried like ants.

"How many so far?"

"How many so far?"Belrose questioned Abd-El-Qadir - Mentor of the Levantine Brotherhood - grim as sky. Never did he turn his back as he continued to observe as a hawk. "Four-hundred twenty-six,"bravely spoke the Leopard of Levantine spoke out to his superior. "Strong, formidable to our enemies" an ice-cold smirk formed on his face, "though tell me Abd-El-Qadir, do you happen to know an 'Amer Macalah,' hm?" Puzzled, yet feared to what Belrose might have been leading up to, Qadir attempted to his most siphoning his memories attempting to recall such an identity.

"N-no, I'm afraid."I thought so, the Saint spoke internally in disappointment - though more concern than the dreary emotion he had initially felt. "Well, Macalah is the man you sent out tasked to retrieve an artifact he had yet to come back with, strange isn't it? You even call him your second man," shock and despaired, Qadir looked up towards Belrose who had now shifted position over the Mentor's Oak Desk. "If you don't care enough for the well-being of your men how can I care of your's?" Firmly placing his gloved hand upon the desk Belrose pierced the Mentor's very pupils with his own.

"I-I will send my men out there to retrieve him,"all he could say were his last words, as of now a cloud of fear intoxicated him from within. "Sending more of your men will do more harm than good, do you even know what you sent him out to obtain? 'Tis a disappointment, I held great trust in your abilities to lead. From what I am seeing now, I suggest I'm wrong."

"Please, I beg of you. لن أفشلك مرة أخرى."In strange aggravating behavior, Qadir stood from his lion-leathered chair. "No. You will not." Pushing himself off of the desk, Belrose began his stride out of Qadir's tower office that would soon lay claim to the ravage hearts and minds of the men who were his to command no more. "How many years have you've been a mentor, hmm? And in those years how many men have you exposed to death itself?" Stepping out of the office Elliot look back towards the quizzical Abd-El-Qadir, "though now, you will feel the weight your men carry on their shoulders on yours."

"You are mentor no more, Novice. Now, your second-in-command shall lead."

"And who is that?"

"The man you sought to lead to death, Macalah." As Belrose stepped from the door, in came the new Mentor in Command.

"Kneel"

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shield-Maiden  Online

Red Jay you seriously nailed this. I might shoot you a Pm regarding a interaction when I catch up.

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting! I could see myself wanting to play with this in a number of ways with any of several different characters.

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21 Feral Nova  Moderator

this is some awesome work. Good job!

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They grow up so fast 😭😭😭 excellent work.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Red_Jay
Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Back online)

Now you have my full attention
Now you have my full attention

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have a reply to this soon

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An assassin syndicate...a force to be reckoned with I am sure. Yet even shadows know when to kneel...

...before the Daimyo of the Dark
...before the Daimyo of the Dark

Belrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenjin:

"Well I figure you're right on one part, one of thee shall kneel. But only time will tell who."

Magus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raysh_al_shaytan: @belrose:

In mother Russia, there are only two things the citizens care about - the fight and vodka. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness have no meaning within these lands. The sheer notion are but a faint fairy tale even the invisible children of the land - the poorest of the poor. Sergei would remember the harsh, bitter cold smack his young, tender face with the reality which was Russia when he was a youth. There were no more pillars of hope or pride remaining. There was no tomorrow, since everyone woke to cold, oppressive state which the nation had dissolved into. Money had failed Mother Russia. Its nuclear power failed Mother Russia. Even the government failed Mother Russia. In the end, there was just bitterness and cold, greeting its citizens.

Vodka was the only relief many found as many drowned themselves into its mighty grasp. Words meant nothing, while action meant everything. The will to fight the failed state meant more to its citizen's than the words of a politician or the money of a tycoon. It was easily seen, mostly in the eyes of those that possessed such a passion. It would warm the hearts and souls of those that had witnessed it, rehashing memories of days long gone and forging inspiration to those too young to have known. One day, one man arose with a fire like no other, rivaling both the bratva and the FSB. He was a fighter like none had ever seen, a voice for the people too broken to recognize what they had lost. He was the fighter that Russia needed. He would challenge any that would challenge his presence. The people would give him a name and chant it when he entered the fight. The sound of their chants boomed like endless thunder.

He was the Magus

No Caption Provided

There were silent whispers among certain alleys of a place where men are proven to be men. You win, the crowd chants your name. You lose, you get pulled off as a heap of blood a bruises. The injuries would heal. The reputation would shatter. Your pride sometimes broken. It was a silent event the police would allow, even though the event were never sanctioned, somehow unaccounted money always swayed the curious. Many would enter the sunken arena where only a shoddy steel fence separated the watcher from the warrior. This night was a special night for the crowd, for a fighter appeared with no rival. They chanted his name almost like they had the Magus. He could hear the roar of the voices from the backroom. He could feel the rickety floor reverberate from their faithfulness. He would close his eyes, focusing on the event soon to occur, waiting only to be signaled by the usher for the brawl to begin. His body was lose. His mind was sharp, Once his ready physique escaped the dark into the battle arena you would have to be dead to not feel the power in his name.

Sergei...

Sergei...

Sergei...

He was St. Petersburg champion. This was fight night. They would prefer the Magus, but settle for him. Needless did they know, they were one and the same. The did not want a fight. They wanted a pummeling, and that was what he did best within mother Russia. His fight would not last long. None never did. Today he would choke his opponent to unconsciousness. A heap of failed opportunity. He would arise to silence after his opponent's mind darkened only to awake in hours. He would look at the onlookers. He could speak their silence for he was one of them. They wanted approval, and once his arms spread wide to the nation as his eyes shut knowing what was to come, the crows went wild

Sergei...

Sergei...

Sergei...

He would walk back to his room, the crowd extending their hands to grasp the greatness before them if he was close enough to grasp. He had done so when he was a boy, and now he would return to the nation what was given to him. He enjoyed the moment. He never admitted otherwise. He expected a short night. One which he would go home and sleep, but fate had other things in mind.

Alone in his room laid a letter. There was no name written on it but the wax crest said all that needed to say - it was a calling from the Grandmaster. It was one not to be ignored. He slowly opened the letter, his hands feeling the quality in its work while it said only one thing - France.

So it had begun.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belrose: Then kneeling is not an option...there can be only War and Death.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Kaine_Reilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

St. Brendan's Catholic Church, Los Angles California

Kaine Reilly stood atop one of L.A's most famous churches, his mind racing with thoughts, Kaine was the Guild-Master of the Syndicate in the U.S, and rather then sit in a comfy chair and command his legion from the sidelines, he preferred to be on the front lines himself, refusing to be a hypocrite, Kaine understood Death, It wasn't kind. Kaine knew that. It snatched where it could, taking people who were far too young, far too good. It didn't pretend to care, it didn't pretend to distinguish. The hooded vale of death had hung over the world for a long time, always threatening.

Kaine knew that he couldn't tell other men to give their life for him and the cause if he wasn't willing to do the same thing, though no man would dare to say that Kaine's life was a simple one, Kaine was a scourge upon evil, even a being of legend, They say he is an Angel of Death cloaked in white who comes for the wicked, for those who hurt others with cold indifference. Tales say he comes with fingers of knives to slice out the eyes that watched the horror and pain with such callous minds. And when He stands before the greedy, the false and men who crave power, blades ready, he tells them not to ask for pity, because to him, when he faces those who are so very evil, mercy means death. All he gives is a one-way ticket to face God.

He garnered with the Japenese the name:

アイボリーナイトウォーカー

Or Aiborīnaitou~ōkā: The Ivory Nightwalker

The Guild-Master reached into his pocket as his phone buzzed and withdrew it reading the text sent to him from one of his apprentices, his eyebrow raised slightly from within his hood. He was being summoned to France, home of the Grandmaster of the Syndicate. Calling his apprentice he would speak "Respond back, tell them I will be there soon."

No Caption Provided

And so as the clock chimed midnight and the bell rung, Kaine dissipated in the night.