The Shadow Initiative

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By CainPanell

HELL YEAH!

Let's tear up some empires!

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Assassin_

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn O_O

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Kratesis

Nice! Like the empire focus, keeps it current with the vine right now.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

Official seal of Mercy approval.

I want in, in some capacity with somebody.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CainPanell

Also Team within a team = Bossome

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis said:

Nice! Like the empire focus, keeps it current with the vine right now.

Dont worry, I still got a squad of mutants looking to take you out :P

Avatar image for esther_cotillard
Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

Color me intrigued...well done,

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Thanks. Hopefully we can get some Empire cooperation and take off :)

@La_Future_Reine: Get your skinny butt in here lol

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler: Pffft, I'd be insulted if you didn't.

Wrecker_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wrecker_

I'm in. Debating having him do Suicide Squad, but he's not entirely disposable.. and, well, damn near impossible to kill.

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kovak

...Prepares to create army of alts. Ya know, so every time one dies, I can join with another.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Gambler: Watch it, this skinny butt could whoop your a$$

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Mercy_

goes to look through her alt list

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Outside of New Paris a small shanty town encampment begins to take form. Having already lost his father and son to the seemingly unstoppable killing machine that had taken it upon her self to rid the World of every last breathing LeBeau, Jean Luc knew he had little time left to initiate his final plan.....the fall of the Empires.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Surkit

Son of a BITCH! knew I should've made Kamikaze squad.

Good money

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Surkit: You still could. Have two outlaw run & gunners taken down Empires.

@Scarlet_Sparrow: Welcome Aboard.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

The clouds were grey overhead and thunder rang out in a tremendous, resounding echo. It was as though the Gods themselves were setting the tone for the birth of the organization that would topple Empires. The rain began to fall, slowly at first, like the infiltration of spies into a greater organization; planning, plotting for the great fall. As the raindrops fell, they gained momentum and Esther could not help but wonder if this was the right path. The path that would lead her to who she was. Who she is. She felt so young -- her wisdom and experience dissipated by the cut of a surgical blade. She moved away from her window and slowly began to unpack her belongings and place them into the dresser provided to her.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Surkit

@Gambler: Nah if I'm not first I'm last. You need a black spider type, one guy who doesn't die?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Surkit: I do (New 52 Suicide Squad actually has a Spider ninja dude who's black." he's some'n like a badass lol

No Caption Provided
_Wolf_Spider_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Wolf_Spider_

Dragonborn seems fine for this.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@La_Future_Reine: Knocks on her door before entering. Curiosity propelling him forward as the woman he use to know now stood before him absent her memories. Yet her undeniable skill in the field was a resource he could not afford to lose. "Are you settling in okay? Tis not dee accommodations we are accustom to, no?" he jested. "I will keep my promise chere, I shall help restore your memories, dis I swear."

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Surkit

@Gambler: I know man, favorite one on it. I was gonna bring GC and Flucks back,but I'll let it sit for a while. Since your hinting at it I'm gonna alt up and cop the look lol I'll follow you when it's ready

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@_Wolf_Spider_: Nice. I'll have the account on tomorrow and start adding people then.

@Surkit: Let me know if you need some cropped avs of him. And welcome aboard son.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Gambler: The rapping on the wooden door doesn't catch her off guard. She'd heard the light-footed Cajun make his way up the stairs about 40 seconds before he's knocked. "Are you settling in okay? Tis not dee accommodations we are accustom to, no?" he jested. Without turning to face him Esther chuckled. "Honestly, Jean...these are better accommodations than those I have been accustomed to for a few months now..." She thought back to the nights she'd spent in one cheap motel after the next in Milan. "At least here it's...quiet." She turned to face him, tossing her hair to the side, leaning against the bed. "No prostitutes hitting the backboard against the wall in the room next door...no drug addicts leaning against the railing of the stairwell. I'd call this," she said glancing at her surroundings and giving him a half-smile, "a pretty big improvement."

"I will keep my promise chere, I shall help restore your memories, dis I swear."

"I appreciate your oath." She looked down, narrowing her brow. "Maybe you can start by...telling me what...we used to be? And...what's in this for you? You've got mercenaries at your beckoned call. As far as I know, everyone thinks I'm dead."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@La_Future_Reine: Pulling a chair in close with a quick yet theatrically stylish snatch, Jean twirled it around taking a rebellious posture against the reversed seat. Alleviating his Haynes t-shirt pocket of a pack of smokes rapidly completing the natural steps proceeding the exciting inhalation of cancerous smoke he smiled while offering Esther one. Playing the gentlemen, he lit it for her before continuing their conversation. "We were...complicated my dear. Dee greatest assassins who ever lived....and oh yeah, we just so happened to be madly in love. Side by side we carried on dee legacy of our fathers, the Les Assassins Silenciuex. Twas a prestigious honor. Dhen......" turning his head in an obvious attempt to flower the truth "Who can remember such dings? We grew apart, you grew mad, and tried to kill me." his eyes masking the bold face lie. Trained in the art of deception the Cajun had learned long ago that a true lie, the best lies, are the ones filled with half truths.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Gambler: "Les Assassins Silencieux...Our fathers were...comrads? And...I grew mad...out of nowhere?" She gave him a half smile before bringing the cigarette to her lips and walking back to the window. Leaning against the frame she exhaled, watching the smoke escape her lips slowly. "I can't imagine I would be that irrational...then again you don't really know how much I remember..." She turned to look at him and moved closer, her hips swaying back and forth. She watched as he eyed the curves of her figure discretely. Jean brought the cigarette to his lips and inhaled. "You must have done...something..." a smile crept across her lips as she cocked a brow, "to make me really...really mad..." she whispered as she dragged a slender, gloved finger down the side of his cheek.

Laelaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Laelaps

@Gambler: I'm good , got a few scans I just need to tweak.good looks

Bio in a few. Name comes from a greek dog that always catches it's prey.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clara Mass

@Gambler : Hm this actually fits to my rpg idea....good luck

Impero's been M.I.A though >__<

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@La_Future_Reine: Tilting his head allowing his charming smile to be fully appreciated prolonging the momentary exchange of flirtatious behavior, bringing his chin up like an attention starved cat, the assassin all but purred as Esther traced her finger along his well defined jawline. "What can I say chere, I attract alot of female attention, perhaps you felt a moment of unappreciated affection. None dee less, I never held it against you." Sliding around in his chair before playfully pulling the Cotillard Countessa onto his lap. "A bit of....stimulation may jar dat memory back into proper order, no?"

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass said:

@Gambler : Hm this actually fits to my rpg idea....good luck

Impero's been M.I.A though >__<

I'm starting to worry a little, haven't seen him in a bit.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Clara Mass

@Kratesis: I know. I'm actually kind of concerned o.o

Its been about three or four days

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis: @Clara Mass: He's got a gurl, its the weekend....do the math :P nah he'll be back. Give him the weekend and see

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kratesis

@Clara Mass: Yeah and before that he's been much more sporadic in activity than usual.

@Gambler: I'm worried he's eloped with Acer, actually. Doesn't have time for us anymore.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Clara Mass

@Gambler: LOL! Oh damn.....ehh in other news I wonder if I should have an alt stop by just to die

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis: If he did, I'm taking his look, girl(s), and Empire :D shaping up to be a great weekend lol

@Clara Mass: lol that would be cool.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By _Grifter_

Nice, I'm looking forward to seeing this group in action.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Laelaps: SS is a great book. I should have been reading it from the jump. Cool look son

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Gambler: No sooner had the words escaped his lips, then he slid the beautiful woman into his lap nonchalantly. Was he serious? She asked herself, wide-eyed as he propositioned her not-so-discretely. The instant that the less than modest Jean LeBeau had taken the Cotillard Contessa completely by surprise, her instincts kicked into overdrive. She slid off his lap, swinging behind him holding his head in a choke hold with her left arm. With her right, Esther drew the automatic pistol strapped to her thigh holster and cocked it, pressing the barrel of the gun to the back of his head.

"Make no mistake, Mr. LeBeau. I may not entirely remember who I used to be, but I can smell a rat from a mile away. Right now, you're the only link I have to my past. So I have no choice but to play by some of your rules. But I don't trust you...and I forsee this as being a rather... tumultuous alliance. Unless of course, you start by being a bit more honest with your ex-wife."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Surkit said:

@Gambler: Nah if I'm not first I'm last.

lol if it makes ya feel better, this isnt the first time I made the suicide squad :P I deleted the old thread cause I was gonna rename this the Suicide Squad but went with SS. Still got the old account though.

Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Esther_Cotillard

@Kratesis said:

@Clara Mass: Yeah and before that he's been much more sporadic in activity than usual.

Maybe he's planning on getting married :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@La_Future_Reine: A slight hiss slithered free as Gambler slowly raised his hands. Yet defiantly the trademark Cheshire cat grin remained plastered on his face as if he knew a secret that nobody else did. "Easy ma petite" his cigarette hanging nonchalantly from his mouth like a southern auto-mechanic. When suddenly he rose up, simultaneously rolling his right shoulder backwards allowing the momentum to carry his arm around deflecting the barrel away from his head. Coming around with his body's momentum in a continuation of movement, firing his cigarette towards Esther's face with a forceful flick of his finger and thumb, he hoped he had created enough of a distraction to remove the holstered black coated revolver from his waist band. The entire displaying taking less then humanly possible. Drawing down on his ex-wife he winked, "Looks like we've got ourselves a Mexican stand-off lover."

_Alexandra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Alexandra_

Hm. Half-tempted to put Alex into this. It'd certainly be the unexpected choice.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Scarlet_Sparrow said:

The determined daughter of destruction sat atop the outer wall of the establishment, a look of intense concentration plastered on her face. The shaft of the arrow was held lovingly in her hand as she crafted the arrowhead with skill, concentration and the smallest bit of sadism. On the wall next to her sat a variety of tools and different combinations for the arrowheads. The current one would embed a tracking agent in the bloodstream for use on catch and release missions.

Taking a break from her work, she looked up at the full moon, providing her with adequate light when combined with the torches set up around camp. This country was where she had been made. Born, raised and brought down in terror. One of the few survivors of the TB-In genocide, Emmy Jameson had seen the worst that the world had to offer, all in the name of conquering and death. It was time to bring death and destruction to all who deemed to conquer.

Nice

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@_Alexandra_: More then welcome to

_Alexandra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By _Alexandra_

@Gambler: It's a guerrilla warfare type team, right?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@_Alexandra_: No, we're a Russian Carnival show that spoofs the Muppet's :P