The Ruins of Venezuela - Recently Fixed

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@anthony_stark: @tranquil: @_creed_:

Having not traveled to Venezuela, or what was left of the country for a battle, Don Andres found himself largely uninterested in the ensuing altercation. A brow however, was curiously raised in response to the arrival of the unknown behemoth, quite the abrupt occurrence. (Splitting implanted zepto-supercomputer focus, 50% consumed in conversion of neural electro-chemical impulses to video footage, 50% consumed in analysis of hostile behemoth). Quickly, a barrage of bullets were fired in the direction of all three, and while his peerless speed coupled with his ability to detect the minuscule muscular movements prior to the firing of the armed weapons, Andres opted against such a display of his most iconic superhuman attribute. Instead, he allowed the bullets to pepper him, violently piercing into his body. Dropping to a single knee, the Stylish Spaniard panted, blood beginning to spill as his wounds grew apparent. "So violent", a charismatic smirk of apparent cockiness gracing his face. Relying on the exotic means of his powerful blood-bending technique, Corporal Influyen, the Martial Arts Don rapidly commenced the prevention of blood loss while maintaining his wounds. Utilizing his rarely channeled ability of physical augmentation through adrenal-intervention, Andres had miraculously risen to his feet. In the midst of gunfire, he quickly reverted his mass to a nonexistent quantity through the effects of his Zero Field prior to departing in movement far beyond human perception. Seemingly vanishing, the Catalan resumed his observations elsewhere in the nation.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "Hnn...Ngh." Abigail stirred slowly, seeing nothing at first, due to the bag placed over her head. But she heard voices outside, felt the chafing ropes binding her arms to the back of the chair, her legs tight to those of the chair, so that no amount of struggling would allow any leverage. She could've tried using her power to some end, but her inability to focus, and general inexperience with using them meant the results would be unpredictable. Besides, with no idea where she was (doubtless right in the middle of enemy territory), there wouldn't be much she could do even after breaking free. Still in a stupor, she started suddenly when the bag was jerked from her head, a blinding white lamp waiting to meet her eyes, while three men surrounded her, shouting unintelligibly in her face and ears. One final slap, and the man in front stepped aside, making way for another, who had just entered the room.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

The leading VRS member stepped inside of the room as his troops had captured a woman, he looked over to a desk that a bow had been placed down. If the woman had free hands she could possibly reach it with ease. The room had the officer in charge and two VRS members standing behind her with AK47's pointing downwards at the floor. The leader bent downwards and stared at the woman with a venomous gaze.

He spoke with a voice that could petrify even the strongest willed human as he placed his hands onto her forearms that were attached onto the chair rests to stop her squirming as he spoke "Who are you, and why are you here?"His voice had a hint of murder in it, he was ready to simply and utterly murder this bow carrying woman without a second thought.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Finally the overwhelming boisterous men dialled back their behaviour, that their leader could make his presence known. Abby knew this could only be a bad thing. Her entire body went stiff as a corpse at his touch, her eyes gone wide like a doe in the face of the venomous gaze of the militant enforcer. “I’m…I don’t…You…” Knowing the wrong words could be fatal, she swallowed hard, managing to maintain somewhat clear thought. “The borders are closed. This is all we have.” She took advantage of her already shaky voice, trying to project an air of helplessness; let them know she was no threat, and she might get leniency (even if it was a long shot).

Avatar image for forgotten_knightfall
Forgotten_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: @anthony_stark: Like a bloody loony tunes episode, Trip was alive after being murdered and ripped apart like dogs, and his criminal hands were busy prepping for some sort of misfit type revenge. After falling face first while climbing over a sharp fence (using a carpet as protection) he got up and dusted himself off, pulling out a flask. "Alright you hoity toighty wankers..It's on.." He spoke between sips of his whiskey filled flask and ran over to the motor pool, sneaky like.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Myrmidon_

@arquitenens:

Killer, Murder, Soldier , torturer and plain villainous figure towered above Abby as he gazed into her eyes trying to picture who she was even if he did not speak true words, His voice deeper than any normal mans he spoke as he glanced towards her bow then back into the seemingly helpless woman's eyes. "Why would you be using a bow and arrow when their is an overwhelming amount of guns from the war that has just ravaged this land? Don't give me bullshit about hunting...no animals are safe since the radiation" He pressed his palms into her forearms harder before moving his own masked face towards hers, breaking all personal boundaries "NOW TELL ME....Who are you?" He maintained eye-contact with her the entire time, trying to scare her into submission.

@_trip_

Outside of the compound a man had appeared, two guards instantly aimed their AK47's towards the man and without question fired a volley of bullets towards his torso - This was a restricted area and any violators would be shot until death.

Avatar image for forgotten_knightfall
Forgotten_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Trip swore under his breath as he sprinted to the nearest jeep, taking a bullet right to heart and tumbling behind the vehicle. "Ow ow ow ow F*cking hell!" He shouted as the bullet was forced out of his body, the wound sealing up. Reaching for his satchel, he opened it up to reveal a bag full of grenades, ones he nicked off dead soldiers. Pulling one string undid all of the clips and he tossed it into the jeep while running and diving under a cargo crate. The jeep was quickly transformed into a fire ball of shrapnel.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_trip_: ( Ow ow ow f*cking helll!!! I will reply soon my friend :P )

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Once he looked back at the bow, she knew already what his behaviour would be like. Her arm twisted uncomfortably as she struggled against his grip and the ropes. She spoke hurriedly, not yet giving up her facade. The fear, which had been entirely natural, served as a powerful motivator. "This place is overrun with drugs, weapons, and human trafficking. I need defense, but this is all I could get my hands on."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@arquitenens:

He suddenly backed away from the woman as he folded his arms and spoke in a strange language before giving her a quick glance then turning back towards the person he was speaking too giving some sort of instructions before walking back towards the woman, taking her bow and lifting it above her head with his left hand he spoke "Maybe you are telling the truth..But..." He grabbed the bow with both hands as he was going to make a threat that would determine if this was the truth. "Would you mind if I..." He feigned to bend the bow as-if he was going to snap it, only stopping if she spoke.

( You would soo hate me if I did xD )

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (Last guy who snapped Abby's bow paid for it later. Glare at Charles)

Abigail glanced around nervously at the conversing men, unsure of what was being said, but knowing it couldn't be anything good for her. This was confirmed when he menacingly raised the bow above his head. Initially expecting to be struck, she braced herself, flinching, but looked back to see his heavy mishandling of the weapon instead. Jerking now suddenly at the restraints on the chair, she cried out in anger and fear. "What!? What do you want? I'm telling you the truth. This is all I know. What do you even...Please, my grandmother gave me that bow. It's all I have left of her." Tears streaming down her cheeks attempting to further the display. Somewhat exaggerated, yes, but the situation remained, if her bow was destroyed, it would present quite a setback and acquiring another would be next to impossible in the current situation.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By _Higgins_

@arquitenens: @pyrogram: Black boots thumped closer and closer to the bases main check in point. A tall man dressed in some sort of all black ops costume finally arrived at the bulletproof glass booth, his mask glaring at the man sitting behind it. "Meta affairs, level five.." He spoke in a low tone as he held up his UNMA badge as proof. "I'm going to need to speak with a prisoner you are currently holding...Stat.."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: ( I'll gladly take the threat and whoop you again )

At the sound of this and the reason the bow was so special he only had one thought in his mind, the walked up behind the woman as he put her head inside of the bows string and frame, He then spoke to her sadistically "Your grandmother is responsible for your death then" He if there was no resistance would put the bow string onto the crying woman's neck before attempting to suffocate her with it in a motion of pure villainous cruelty. He would release it just before she went out cold. The walk back in-front of her and say a few simple words "Tell me the real reason you are here....and if you are telling the truth...I am not sorry"

(grandmother gave me that bow. It's all I have left of her." - I literally burst out laughing! )

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ash_walmer: The man looked at the official before speaking quickly "What business? The UNMA has no authority here since the US Military left.." He clicked his fingers as 10 guards circled the man just incase he tried to cause hassle. "What do you need to talk about...I am not letting you in without a proper excuse"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "No no no.." Ash shook his head while looking at the men. "That was not a question, more like a demand.." In an instant, black tendrils exploded from the suit Ash was wearing at bullet speed, all edged at the tips to penetrate the guards armor and flesh. As this was happening, Ash's fist hardened and punched down the wall onto the guard he was just speaking to.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ash_walmer: ( You're in a base full of 100s of guards 0__0 )

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By _Higgins_
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Arquitenens

@pyrogram: (You laugh because no one ever cared to give you one!)

Of course she would try to resist, knowing what he was doing. As soon as he spoke he gave it away; as if placing it there wasn't enough. At the moment she felt him beginning to pull back. "Gckk..hn...hhh." Choking through failed attempts to take in air, she rotated her neck to the left, that at the worst he should cut off the flow at the artery and put her to sleep, rather than something like crushing her trachea. Other than that, her resistance was minimal, as she hoped to conserve as much energy as possible. And just as the black started creeping in on her mind, the release came. Between laboured breathing and more tears, she coughed out what words she could. "I really am t-telling the t-t-truth. I can't tell you s-something I d-don't..know. The borders..closed, you know this..well as I."

Medusa_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Medusa_Merc

The things I saw there... the things that happened... it was horrible. All of it. I watched as I saw my family slaughtered for canned food, and grew up facing the horrors of a post-apocalyptic country. I wish it would have been radioactive, I wish I wouldn't have been cursed by growing up here... but I did. And that's in the past now. I was experimented on in a lab in the West, and, after a freak accident, escaped into the crumbling city, with super speed. Now I'm a mercenary. They call me Medusa. Why? Because the moment my foes realize what they are seeing, they are no longer living.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ash_walmer:

The guards all fell to the floor in pain as something had hit all but one in the chest immobilizing them instantly, the man then smashed the wall of the talking guard as it crashed down onto him killing him. The one man who had survived started to fire his AK-47 with surprising accuracy aiming for the mans back and head. Suddenly as other guards heard this 25 of the VRS troops started running towards the area creating a circle around the attacker, some situated high on posts, others in prone and some simply standing all 26 guards now aimed at the man. Firing a volley of bullets at him, hundreds of bullets tore through the air making it impossible to simply dodge them all and without dispute if the man was able to be killed by bullets over 100 would lodge themselves into his body.

This devastating attack was coupled with a few of the guards firing under-rail grenades at the man that could have blown up an armored jeep.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Ash threw up his arms while easily dodging the AK bullet the one guard fired, the suit quickly making two massive shields that took the bullets like a tank, some even bouncing off and flying in random directions. He wasn't still for long though, quickly sprinting for the nearest wall of the base and charged right through it, turning back around while drawing his M6 and firing at the VRS. As soon as he knocked down the closest door and was in a hall, he pulled out his pistols and pointed them forward while pressing on.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_O Rethinks escape plans. Sits like a good little prisoner.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ash_walmer:

The guards all surrounded the door as one of them threw a flash-bang inside, instantly all 20 of the guards still alive piled in behind the man, without waiting for the foolish man who had wondered into a building forgetting he was still being followed to retort they assumed a skillful firing squad position like in the olden days that the British Red Coats used, all 20 of the troops firing without mercy at the man hoping to kill him. On the other side of the building in-which the man was stationed in 10 guards bolted to next door he would probably try to get through with a metal bookshelf and other things, then ran backwards and took a defensive position incase he got through. Upon his entering they would fire an assortment of bullets at him.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Ash sent two tendrils out of his hands to grab two soldiers, effortlessly pulling them in and using them as fleshy shields from the barrage of bullets, next pulling the clips on their grenade belts and tossing the mauled corpses back at the firing squad while literally jumping though the ceiling. With the moment he had to spare, Ash clutched onto his head, the suit started to literally screech and shift about, he was using it to much...However after a few seconds of trained breathing, the suit calmed down and he pulled out his pistols once more. With the guards still thinking he was still on the same level as them, he leaped into the shadows of the second floor, going silent. His suit would drop take care of being undetectable to scanners.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Myrmidon_

@arquitenens:

The officer in command heard the attack being done-outside, he spoke to her with a penetratingly deep voice as he pressed a gun onto her back as he put metal handcuffs on her wrists that where behind the chair and took the other restraints off "Don't you dare move" He pressed the pistol on her back as a few other guards in the room pointed the guns towards her as he took her both with his other hand "Walk" if she resisted the did the guards would automatically fire dozens of bullets into her regardless of the officer in-command making sure they both died without any care in the world for friendly fire. He walked the hand-cuffed women out of a back entrance as he threw her in a truck that was heavily armored, locking the door behind her he jumped into the front sear as a guard took a turret position on the truck and a few others hoped in, They drove away attempting an escape to an undisclosed location, He set her bow next to the passenger seat. The two guards in the room aimed towards the door hoping nobody would come through...@ash_walmer...However the man would be completely unaware that the prisoner had escaped.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Arquitenens

@anthony_stark: Most didn't know, but on her tenth birthday, the same day her father was killed and her mother suffered her injury, Abby was also shot and died for a short period of time. Since that day, she suffered a sort of block when face to face with such things, fear often hampering her performance. The cold steel pressed against her back, she froze over, completely still until prompted to move. Here eyes fell once more on the bow, but even if she could reach it, there was no way she could use it, or escape the facility alive. Thrown in the back of the truck, she sat up and waited out the situation, prepared to try and guess the route based on the turns they took, and how long it took.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Myrmidon_

@arquitenens: ( Ohh damn I forgot your bow! I am gona Edit and say they took it with us if you like! )

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: (Yes, please. I'd rather you break it than just leave it)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Myrmidon_
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By _Higgins_

@anthony_stark: @arquitenens: ESP, possibly Ash's greatest power. Even rooms away he could hear the commotion of the prisoner getting transported, and he moved fast. Quickly and silently, he leaped out of one of the open windows in the base, all while his suit morphed to take on the similar look of the VRS, only difference being the chest piece had the same spider decal on it. Ash snapped one of the guards neck, the last on to get in the vehicle, and took his place to hop on in. He sat with the prisoner and the rest of the squad while checking the ammo in his AK-47. Now he waited to see what they would talk about.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ash_walmer: ( Can I ask..how did you do all of that, jump through a window even though we were probably in a closed room, kill a guard, jump into the car and fake to be a guard all before the car had driven off? Coupled with the fact that the turret gunner would have seen you...but fair enough... )

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: It was either that or I just sorta...Stare at the jeep drive away and shake my fist..And this would all be a blarg of a mission :-/)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ash_walmer: ( Hmm...Ok..What did you expect though charging into a military compound on your own? But fair enough!!! ^__^ I will make a post soon! No bigge! )

ThePilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ThePilot

@ash_walmer: (Man you sure did cause quite a commotion... Mind if I cut in and slow you down a bit.)

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ThePilot

@ash_walmer: (I understand... For now... But one day...)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This prisoner has been thoroughly confused, both ways.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: The truck drove forward for a little while turning left twice then continued up a hill before stopping next-to an abandoned US military hold-up inside of a mining cave. The general took the woman out as he pressed her back with the gun in his left hand as he held her bow with his right. "Move" He pressed on as they walked into the cave, He had instructed the VRS troops in the truck to stay-put and defend against anybody as the prisoner and the VRS general finally made it to the cave entrance, the duo walked in as he opened up a second set of doors that led to a dark passage that had rats and other creatures scurrying about...They began to walk through the dark and long passage..a perfect chance for an attempted escape...

@ash_walmer: The guards all sat as they had awaited instructions, 4 guards inside of the van who were all friends stood as they talked about random events, one of them had lost a baby daughter in the Venezuelan war and was only doing this job for the money, another guard has lost two brothers and a wife while the third was simply a retired USA Swat trooper who decided to fight again. However the 4th, would have been an Ex-SAS officer was now somebody else, The EX-Swat trooper had known this all along as he instructed his two fellow companions to leave and find some fresh water, They had done this as he told the 4th fake man to stay as he needed to talk to him about something "Hey...dude...you know that chick down at the bar?....She was explosive right?" Open saying so he secretly with virtually no way of detection clicked a button on his chest as he brushed a piece of dirt off, this button was the start of an IED being detonated from the mans chest - He had a rigged up suicidal bomb to his chest strong enough to destroy an armored Tank let alone this truck hours before as he was scheduled for a suicide run. He exploded.....hoping it would kill the 4th fake man...The other 2 members quickly looked around as the explosion took place as they raised their guns towards the racket.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "Oh no.." Was all Ash could put out before he was consumed , and everything went black. What felt like moments later, Ash was laying in a small puddle of his own blood a few feet away from the wreckage, the suit braced him from the explosion. As helpful and lucky as that was, the suit was spent from it, and reduced back down to the small spider emblem on his chest, looking like a tattoo. He know laid there, wearing nothing but combat pants, wounds healed but still to weak to move.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Stepping through the entrance, she scuffled along hurriedly in the dark. Her arms bound as they were, and with the others outside, escape would be tough. Instead of a straight attempt at escape, she feigned an issue. "Aah!" she cried out, falling to the ground as if her ankle had been twisted, putting a small bit of distance between them, then turning over to her side so she could be sure of his moves from there.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Felix sprinted through the streets silently. Not leaving the shadows, his feet didn't make a sound as he climbed a large pile of rubble, descended the other side, and began moving again, towards the base of the man he was seeking.

Kamikaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Kamikaze_

"Jesus.." Words uttered out of the lips of the electric executioner, a shattering sound followed as her awe caused a drop of a beer bottle. Taylor had taken a small trip to the venezulan ruins, after hearing the stories of the now destroyed, to see a first hand view of the place. What the blond huntress saw was worse then the darkest corner of her upbeat imagination, smouldering ruins, the disfigured packed into slums and kept caged in with massive walls, these were the things she saw when she teleported to the top of a destoryed building to get a good view. Nonetheless, a massive feeling of sadness bled through her at that moment, causing a sigh followed by a reach to her flask that was buried in thr back pocket of her cut off jeans. "This is going to be one hell of a visit..."

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamikaze_: As he rounded a corner, he slid to a stop. "Well, well, well." He smirked. "What's a girl like you doing in a place like this, then?" He asked, amused.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamikaze_: As he rounded a corner, he slid to a stop. "Well, well, well." He smirked. "What's a girl like you doing in a place like this, then?" He asked, amused.

( LOL )

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash: ( in the OP )

This was not like any normal army, they were more like a dedicated SWAT team who were soldiers, civilians and US marines gone rogue. This meant that while some where highly trained and able to perform to an amazingly expertise level in the field, other members of the Venezuela Response Squad - Or VRS for short were a little incompetent and a liability. The usual ratio was for every good member you had, you had two bad members.

All borders of the country were being monitored by the VRS, There were no conventional ways in without getting past the VRS, but many unorthodox ways people possibly new were available.