Avatar image for _hawk_
#1 Posted by _Hawk_ (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the actual Hall Of Fame Thread.

There is no voting in this thread. This will just show current members. This is also a good place to discuss who future members will be.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Class 5 coming soon......

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#2 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't there already a thread and an account?

Avatar image for shanana
#3 Posted by Shanana (59693 posts) - - Show Bio

Class 3 FTW

Avatar image for _hawk_
#4 Posted by _Hawk_ (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan: no.

Avatar image for kiddevil
#5 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's who?

Avatar image for shanana
#6 Posted by Shanana (59693 posts) - - Show Bio

Class one: buckshot, autowoman,magneto and four power

Class two: Kurrent, gambler, arrow, and Andferne.

Class three. Sha, feral nova, hunter, dc

Class four: Babs, MR, NH, hawk

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#7 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

I still disagree with some of the brackets but meh The people voted

Avatar image for shanana
#8 Posted by Shanana (59693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan You mean of this years? Or in general? I think what OK proposed should be In place next time
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#9 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

In general. Well the first two classes are fine. The last two not so much. Not because I think those people are undeserving because they really are. But because there are other people who deserve it just as much.

Maelstrom for instance. She changed the way RPGing is done on the forums and was a major part of it for a long time. She gets not recognition at all. Why? No I'm not saying it because she is my best friend but because I seen how RPGing was done before she came along... And then after she left. She deserves a spot in the hall of fame. Just saying.

Avatar image for feral_nova
#10 Posted by Feral Nova (55759 posts) - - Show Bio

v_v now I feel bad... I know I shouldn't be in Class 3... and I told people not to vote for me... I'm sorry...

but to be honest.... I had no idea who maelstorm was, she wasnt around when I was around or if she was, she wasnt very active at the time. but i'm sorry, I never felt deserving to be in the HoF, I feel like people voted for me at the time only because of my win in the KoV and because of my battles with Sha... I'm sorry...

Moderator
Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#11 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova stop! You have every right to be in the HOF.

Ugh I'm going to keep my mouth shut from now on. I wasn't saying anyone was undeserving I just meant that there were other people who got looked over is all.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#12 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstrom AKA Captainess Boricua

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
#13 Posted by Emperor_von_Doom (3482 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan:  
 
AKA Cellywyn.
Avatar image for shanana
#14 Posted by Shanana (59693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova Same to be perfectly honest idk if anyone wouldve known who I was if it wasn't for you.

@Kiara_Sullivan there are tons of people. Yourself for example I wasn't thinking but had I took the time to actually think about my votes you woulda had it
Avatar image for dreadmaster
#15 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan: @Kaligar Roxom: AKA some other accounts. xP

I miss her ;-(

Avatar image for cainpanell
#16 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

..............................................................

..........................................................................................................................

...........................................................................................................................................

Someday........................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#17 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Feral Nova Same to be perfectly honest idk if anyone wouldve known who I was if it wasn't for you.

@Kiara_Sullivan there are tons of people. Yourself for example I wasn't thinking but had I took the time to actually think about my votes you woulda had it

Nah I didn't do much for the vine to deserve a HOF place or even a nomination. Simply because I never really played a pivotal role in any of the rpgs.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#18 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadmaster said:

@Kiara_Sullivan: @Kaligar Roxom: AKA some other accounts. xP

I miss her ;-(

I'll tell her when I call her later to discuss her coming for the rpg involving Kiara's death

Avatar image for mercy_
#19 Posted by Mercy_ (94810 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkie, do you want me to FB message ReEn and get his sweet ass back over here to do the class five picture?

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#20 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

I want you to FB him and tell him to get his sweet ass back here period! Or just tell him I say hello lol

Avatar image for mercy_
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (94810 posts) - - Show Bio

He's busy with TOR and real life. He doesn't love us anymore >:(

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#22 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress: TOR smells.... Slap him and tell him we demand his presence?

Avatar image for kiddevil
#23 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan said:

@The Dark Huntress: TOR smells.... Slap him and tell him we demand his presence?

You scare me.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#24 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil said:

@Kiara_Sullivan said:

@The Dark Huntress: TOR smells.... Slap him and tell him we demand his presence?

You scare me.

o.o Why?

Avatar image for kiddevil
#25 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan: Because I think if somebody makes you mad you'll burst down their door and and chop them if to little pieces with a chain saw... Or your going to jump outta my monitor and slap me. :P

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#26 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil said:

@Kiara_Sullivan: Because I think if somebody makes you mad you'll burst down their door and and chop them if to little pieces with a chain saw... Or your going to jump outta my monitor and slap me. :P

Um..... You cant prove a thing!

Avatar image for kiddevil
#27 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan said:

@kiddevil said:

@Kiara_Sullivan: Because I think if somebody makes you mad you'll burst down their door and and chop them if to little pieces with a chain saw... Or your going to jump outta my monitor and slap me. :P

Um..... You cant prove a thing!

O_O I HAVE A CRAZY CAT AND A PSYCHOTIC NEIGHBOR... BACK... waves broom like a psycho.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#28 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil said:

@Kiara_Sullivan said:

@kiddevil said:

@Kiara_Sullivan: Because I think if somebody makes you mad you'll burst down their door and and chop them if to little pieces with a chain saw... Or your going to jump outta my monitor and slap me. :P

Um..... You cant prove a thing!

O_O I HAVE A CRAZY CAT AND A PSYCHOTIC NEIGHBOR... BACK... waves broom like a psycho.

-Poofs behind him and smacks him in the back of the head-

Avatar image for kiddevil
#29 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan: OUCH! ATTACK MY PSYCHOTIC ANIMALS! Crazy cats attack you (YOU'RE GUNNA GET ME IN TROUBLE FOR SPAMMING :S)

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: -Sets crazy animals on fire- You cant get in trouble for spamming! People should be used to me hijacking threads

Avatar image for kiddevil
#31 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan: Crazy animals are fire proof ;) You're gonna be in trouble!

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#32 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: -Makes them implode- I don't get in trouble. I was here before alot of people. I get senior pass...LOL

Avatar image for feral_nova
#33 Posted by Feral Nova (55759 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
Avatar image for whisper_
#34 Posted by Whisper_ (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: She would say yes to anybody who proposed to her with that ;p

Avatar image for feral_nova
#35 Posted by Feral Nova (55759 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Whisper_ said:

@Feral Nova: She would say yes to anybody who proposed to her with that ;p

Exactly! xP

Moderator
Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
#36 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5258 posts) - - Show Bio
It's all about Class 2!
It's all about Class 2!
Avatar image for whisper_
#37 Posted by Whisper_ (3502 posts) - - Show Bio

You're all overrated hacks.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#38 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Andy Steven Summers said:

It's all about Class 2!
It's all about Class 2!

LOL Pfft!

Avatar image for shanana
#39 Posted by Shanana (59693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova: O______________________________________________________o OF COURSE
Avatar image for uchiha_hotaru
#40 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@Feral Nova: O______________________________________________________o OF COURSE

YES!

oh btw... i spent all my money on the ring soooooo >_> were going to get married in a Drive thru in Las Vegas k? LOL xP

Avatar image for kiddevil
#41 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan said:

@kiddevil: -Makes them implode- I don't get in trouble. I was here before alot of people. I get a senior citizen pass...LOL

Fixed ;)

Avatar image for redletter
#42 Posted by Redletter (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan said:

In general. Well the first two classes are fine. The last two not so much. Not because I think those people are undeserving because they really are. But because there are other people who deserve it just as much.

Maelstrom for instance. She changed the way RPGing is done on the forums and was a major part of it for a long time. She gets not recognition at all. Why? No I'm not saying it because she is my best friend but because I seen how RPGing was done before she came along... And then after she left. She deserves a spot in the hall of fame. Just saying.

How was it done before ? (genuinely interested in not making the mistakes of the past)

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#43 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redletter said:

@Kiara_Sullivan said:

In general. Well the first two classes are fine. The last two not so much. Not because I think those people are undeserving because they really are. But because there are other people who deserve it just as much.

Maelstrom for instance. She changed the way RPGing is done on the forums and was a major part of it for a long time. She gets not recognition at all. Why? No I'm not saying it because she is my best friend but because I seen how RPGing was done before she came along... And then after she left. She deserves a spot in the hall of fame. Just saying.

How was it done before ? (genuinely interested in not making the mistakes of the past)

Posts were short and had very little detail. One liners were used a lot.

Avatar image for redletter
#44 Posted by Redletter (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kiara_Sullivan: how long ago ?

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#45 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio

Five or so years ago

Avatar image for kiddevil
#46 Posted by Kiddevil (7509 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler and Magnetos battle to the death was only one line long each.

Avatar image for xriskyx
#47 Posted by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for _marco_smith_
#48 Edited by _Marco_Smith_ (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: The Vine's come a long way. Although Mr. French seemed pretty cool.

Avatar image for kiara_sullivan
#49 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (29706 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for xriskyx
#50 Posted by XRiskyX (12700 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Marco_Smith_: He's still the official butler of WAL. I used him in a WAL rpg lately in which I was with Donara.