The rouges gallery

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By The Jester

hello all you narduwells and feinds a team i will create to cause true havoc and sow chaos on the vine if you want in leave me some of your work and you name on here and ill get back to you and plzz no gods people tend to godmod when they come in to play

Misericorde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Misericorde

Interesting. Good luck.

Avatar image for deathstroke_slade_wilson
Deathstroke Slade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deathstroke hears the new clown's offer and he chuckles at this... "villain".  "I've had it with clowns.." He said as he crossed his arms while looking at the clown. The terminator then added, "What make you any difference than the rest? what are you offering? what are your so call plans to cause chaos? All you clowns are good for is making me laugh of how pathetic your so call evil schemes are" Deathstroke walk over to the wall and leaned against it waiting for the new clown's reply.

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Jester

@ death stroke ill tell you in a pm got to keep it on the DL

Misericorde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Misericorde

Leaning back in his chair, shining his blade with a damp rag, Nicholas grinned over at the mercenary.

"And what, my dear Deathstroke, makes you think you could do any better? I've yet to see any lasting effect come from your efforts. What makes you so qualified to judge this one?"

Casually, he pulls back his jacket, revealing the previously concealed armoury of firearms and explosives, to discourge any possible dispute.

Rain Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rain Man

i would advise joining another team instead of just making your own... but anyways, Good Luck

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Jester

he kicks back in his chair this should prove most fun pulls out a tommy gun

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Jester

no other team stands for what i stand for  and the vv is just lazy

Deathstroke Slade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misericorde said:
"Leaning back in his chair, shining his blade with a damp rag, Nicholas grinned over at the mercenary.

"And what, my dear Deathstroke, makes you think you could do any better? I've yet to see any lasting effect come from your efforts. What makes you so qualified to judge this one?"

Casually, he pulls back his jacket, revealing the previously concealed armoury of firearms and explosives, to discourge any possible dispute."
Slade looks at the peasant on the chair, Who the hell is that? He thinks, the terminator looking at the low life he replies,” First of all, who ever you are.. I have worked with the original clown that this second act buffoon is trying to steal the circus act from, not that I'm a fan of the Joker, but the truth is that this cheap imitation does not fit half of the shoes the original psychopath he is imitating wears. Second of all, I've work with the best of the best including Lex Luthor and the Injustice lords and did my part as order, I've face the best of the best and have gone face to face even with the man of steel himself, which is more that a newbie like you could pull out of your memory. And last but not least." Draws his sword.. "By all means shoot, but I promise you that when you try to pull the trigger for the second time, you already be wearing my blade down your disgusting throat." Deathstroke then turns his back on Misericorde and looks over to the clown while pointing, "He is nothing but a fake! A simple spit clone figure of the original clown. That buffon deserves no respect from me or a single pisk of my attention."
Rain Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rain Man
The Jester said:
"

no other team stands for what i stand for  and the vv is just lazy

"
there is LAS and The Crimson Trinity
The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Jester

he laughs insanely ill admit iam no joker never said i was and those are big words from some one like a death stroke wanna be you dont even have a name of your own shoots his boxing glove at deathstroke

Deathstroke Slade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Jester said:
"

he laughs insanely ill admit iam no joker never said i was and those are big words from some one like a death stroke wanna be you dont even have a name of your own shoots his boxing glove at deathstroke

"
You got to be kidding me.. Deathstroke side steps and the glove simply pass by him, while crouching Deathstroke grabbed a dagger from his boot and swiftly launch it at the clown's location, but not aimed at him. The dagger got stabbed on the wall right next to the fake clown. On the dager was a unclipged granade. Deathstroke smirk under his mask as he took cover.

(BOOM!)

Deathstroke Slade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bbl

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Jester

an insane laughter came from under the smoke a grande really  walks out of the smoke and throws a card that leaves a cut on deathstrokes shoulder you your self are nothing but a carbon copy. fiers off a couple rounds at him

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sonata

Oh Cool more bad guys to punch in the face!!

(OOC: Good luck^^)

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Jester

thank you

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Jester

are you telling me theres no bad guys out there that want to take a stand this is sad

Deathstroke Slade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

auto hit. card to the shoulder

Deathstoke looks to his shoulder after been sliced by a card.. "psssh.." The genetically enhance assassin looks as the wound heals before his eyes.  "You're going to have to do a lot more than that to take me down." Saiid the assassin to the clown. The Jester then draws a gun an fires off a few rounds at Deathstroke, The terminator runs swiftly right at the bullets while dodging them, showing his incredible reflexes and agility as he got to good range between him, The Jester and Deathstroke's sword. Deathstroke sent a swift slash at the jester, but missed unpourpose. Standing face to face to the clown, "You are not even woth killing" Says the mercenary to the clown. Deathstroke puts his sword on its sheath and right on Jester's face as a insult Deathstroke turns around and walks over to the door, then looks back. "Next time we meet you wont keep your head on your shoulders." Said the assassins before walking out of the place.

ooc: Good luck.

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Jester

touchy touchy

The Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points