Avatar image for the_last_samurai
The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@amazingangel:

"Heh, you and your antics" The samurai chortled, turning around and pouring two teas, he continued, "The city has turned worse. As you're divine and can probably tell, nobody here has a soul" He spun around and gave angel the tea, looking into his eyes. "Literally" Knowing he'd sold the souls of every inhabitant over 200 years ago. It pained him till this day, but it was required. "I still sit here, trying to defend who I can whilst living the most noble life I can, what else is there for an old soul like me?" He rhetorically said, "this is all I have ever known".

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enoch_val_errys:

"That'll be 1724 Yen please, the equivalent of £10" Prepping what the man had chosen, he outstretched his hand for the change. "You new here?" He asked, smiling with a dirty, worn face.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai:

The organ crumpled underneath the samurai's skin, but Skjovald already predicted that he would not surrender. The fighting spirit was already burning bright. An impressively nimble dodge solidified this assumption as the Doberman hovered in midair, unable to escape the inevitable counterattack.

"You bastard," he hissed, entertained by the half-assed little kick Kenshin used to tip him out of his gravitational center.

Still off-balance, Skjovald fell prey to a lightning bolt striking his blade. Electricity flowed through his muscles, forcing him through the nearest rice paper wall and out into the open hallway. He regained his footing and became increasingly interested with just how Kenshin was able to produce a portion of nature's hammer at such a short interval. One look at his sword and he smirked behind his mask. A faultless crack running straight through, just fine enough to be unnoticeable by mortal eyes and to cast an illusion of structural perfection while still broken. He snapped the useless blade off and cast it aside, electing a second one as he plunged the hilt into his scabbard and produce another. He had three left after this, then he would have to use his bo staff.

"So fast you start to mimic light particles, and your sword-strokes can cut even metal of similar quality to your weapon. It's like two trains steaming full speed at each other, but instead of crashing, the first runs completely through the second without amassing a single scratch. I have to say, I'm impressed,"

He rolled his neck, loosening the muscles necessary for the nimble moment required to tackle Kenshin head-on.

"Any harder and you would have pierced my heart,"

Skjovald snickered, alluding to already knowing Kenshin's intent despite having somewhat diffused his attempt at accomplishing it. The Doberman snarled, bringing his fangs to bear.

"Or, one of them, at least."

Attack.

---

A samurai uses a stance that is commonly attributed to using both hands for striking strength. Like a scythe carving wheat, a samurai must learn to control every unique motion in their bodies before bringing the sword out of the scabbard. Unless they are ready to kill, they must never use the full power of their swords. Test weak spots. Find holes in the defense. Be prepared for every conceivable outcome. Then, when the enemy is fully studied, lash out.

A snake does not bite when all it can see is thick skin and matted hair.

Blind him. Elbow to the nose. Crush one of his senses. Dull him.

Then test your own sharpness, and attack!

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: (this place like blew up with activity lol)

"Sorry suppose I could of been more polite about it. How can everyone be so at peace in this hell?" Apart of her felt compelled to help her mother would of wanted her to. "For the record I'd bet you do well for the people. Shit for the town but good for the people." She took a moment to contemplate options or lack there of.

"Congrats on that it's a nice title or something. I'm just a diamond in the rough. This is place I can just be me." The killer taking a moment to admire the blade before going on. "Hey. What if we team up? My cost is just a room and maybe some food. You need help I need a roof over my head where I'm not chained down or auctioned off its perfect. Or at least smarter then your one man wore bs no offense."

-Reckoner-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skjovald: @the_last_samurai:

Well, this wasn't supposed to be happening. Reckoner had no clue what was even going on, or whether or not he should intervene. Another assassin? Here? - I should just leave and collect my pay,- thought Reckoner. -Hrrm. I'm going to regret this,- he thought. He crashed through the window and tackled the assassin with his VibroShank drawn.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skjovald: (This is some awesome writing man. Loving your pacing)

"Heh," The Samurai responded, his fighting spirit causing a type of tunnel vision to eclipse any sounds not relevant to battle out. His perceptive eyes noticing the subtle fracture in the man's blade as it was broken in half and tossed aside, another taking it's place like a slave being prepared to be thrown into the colosseum for the masters entertainment. As his opponent blitzed in like an unstoppable train, Kenshin contained his speed as he stood his ground, knowing an attack was inbound as his nose was effortlessly broken by the dulling strike. His eyes watered, crimson blood traveled down his ancient features as his teeth grit with pain, and as his eyes closed, his other senses remained, his hearing, enough to perceive an army marching over the horizon 100 miles away, "feeling" his enemy through the air as he thrust his blade up, trying to gauge the man's heart with the fury of the god's, if a success, he would vanish, only to reappear a foot away, clutching his Yumi bow with an arrow locked in place, and that arrow? Would fire, straight to the enemy's throat.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skjovald: @the_last_samurai:

Well, this wasn't supposed to be happening. Reckoner had no clue what was even going on, or whether or not he should intervene. Another assassin? Here? - I should just leave and collect my pay,- thought Reckoner. -Hrrm. I'm going to regret this,- he thought. He crashed through the window and tackled the assassin with his VibroShank drawn.

Nothing personal, but I'd prefer to keep this between Skjovald and myself.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

I'll post soon.

Avatar image for enoch_val_errys
Enoch_Val_Errys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Enoch_Val_Errys

@the_last_samurai: How easy is it to get weapons here? and do you have to get involved with the gangs or can you get them more easily?

Thanks for the info.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond: (Right? It's getting hard [but fun] to keep up lol)

"Do not fret, the truth is a virtue, and I respect your honesty" He was not lying, honesty was one of the seven virtues of Bushido. "Well, some have given up, others have accepted their fate" As he contemplated the woman's offer, he felt strangely agreeable. It had been a lifetime since he had teamed up with anybody, and she looked as though she had nowhere else to go. "It would be my pleasure Natasha" A bright smile decorated his jaded yet wise features, "I have been alone for too long, and you are indeed a diamond in the rough" He honestly joked, "I was lucky to save you," looking down at his blade for a moment which was still on her lap, he nodded, "Keep it, my gift to you" taking a quick sip of the tea, having just given away a 800 year old sword.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enoch_val_errys: Get them easily. You could go to a seller and just ask, crime in rampant here, literally easier to buy a sword/gun than a loaf of bread :P

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: And there Higgins warped, right on the luxurious couch and holding a bag of popcorn in one arm. "So this is the pad eh? Not bad Shin not bad at all.." He tossed a kernel in his mouth and pointed at the T.V excitingly, seeing last samurai. "Oh! Cause I mentioned it! AWESOME!" Pest laughed and leaned back on the couch.

"I've actually been to where they filmed ya know."

-Reckoner-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By -Reckoner-

@the_last_samurai: Of course, of course. I'll just be lurking around the Ronin's Rest then.

(Also, post limit reached) :)

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@-reckoner-: If you wanna interact with me though, feel free.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_:

As usual, the samurai was on high alert, and as usual, his sword was drawn merely a millisecond after Higgins had appeared, dropping his empty cup and raising his blade towards Higgin's as though he had almost preempted the teleportation, but in reality, it was merely his peerless speeds and 1000 years of muscle memory forcing him into action before his mind could think. "Oh? Terry, welcome into my home" The samurai sheathed his blade as it clicked into his onyx hilt, smiling at the mention of the TV, "Maybe, maybe not" He chuckled, bending over and picking up the fallen cup, "Where haven't you been?" It was a half joke half truth question, knowing teleportation to be a magnificent power. "Tea?" He offered the fresh brew.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai:

(I'm really digging Skjovald's character, and thanks :D)

A satisfying crunch on his elbow, and Skjovald tried to press forward, only to be met by a more resolute defense that before. Swollen nasal passages and sinus cavities meant that it would be far more difficult to see and breathe with the intense pressure built up in the tender airways in the skull. Blood and mucus would be dripping down the samurai's throat. However, somehow his hearing remained despite the initial contact made to disrupt the entire cranial-based nervous system. Skjovald had to admire that. Despite the undeniable ringing in his head, Kenshin kept his cool. Kept his footing.

Did not budge one. Single. Inch.

But the Doberman had to.

A quick slash and he would have lost more than the adamantium-laced kevlar armor that slumped open. Just keep your cool, and...

"GUHK!"

Ch-Choking...CHOKING! Damn it, what happened? Did you screw up again, Skjovald? Look down. F-Feathers? What the hell? Calm down, it's just an arrow. Look back up, look back up damn it! Wait, the ceiling? Since when...

---

His heartbeat slowed to nothing. Breathing too. All color in his iron-hued eye faded away. When Kenshin would turn away, a battle well fought, his ears would catch the motion of creaking facial features curling upwards. But before he could turn back around, Skjovald would be gone, along with any evidence that he was there to begin with.

A ghost hound.

A wild Doberman in a dead city: howling at the moon, and laughing.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skjovald: (That was such a fun interaction!!)

Kenshin paced forward, sheathing his blade as his bow vanished, ready to close the eyes of his downed foe when suddenly...Nothing. He had gone, and just like that, Kenshin forgot the battle, at least for now, and begun to repair any damage caused, going on with his day as per before.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: "Sure, why not?" He chuckled and accepted his offer, scratching his green chin to try and recollect where he had been before. "Well you gotta understand. When I got this power? I went EVERYWHERE I could as soon as I could. For like a week I wasn't in the same place for a minute, I had to see it all..." Pest grabbed the cup and nodded to his friend, taking a sip.

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_:

"Oh, so this is not your natural ability?" He inquired, setting himself down upon a seat opposite, cup in hand, his other resting on the arm of the chair, he continued, "What else can you do, and, how did you acquire this power?" Curious to know, "did somebody give it to you?".

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#124  Edited By superstay

Treetops of Japan

No Caption Provided

Dashing to the upper skyline of the forest, Sheng enjoys his run through Japan. He watches the dark blue pool of stars that lied above him. Taking deep, harmonious breaths, he continued to dart through the treetops in a faint blur of speed. Smile stretching across his olive toned face. He quickly glided from tree to tree, more than 40ft in the air. Hoping to the next tree once his foot touched the last, he sped through. Feeling the embrace of the pale moonlight, he played along his ran, performing flips and dives. He hopped up and down, to different leveled branches. As he reached a forest edge, he leaped from a fifty foot tall tree, soring through the air in a cross position, before vanishing in a cloud of white smoke. The smoke, fading away over a sparkling lake, covered his disappearance.

Sheng soon reappeared on the opposite side of the crystal clear lake. Hearing the whistle of the wind, he felt a chilling breeze as he stood on an open lakeside plain. Standing in a blue, Kung Fu uniform, he stared at the moon. His chest slowly swayed in and out with each breath of the sweet air he took in. His black pants shook as the wind picked up and blew the smell of honey scented flowers out of the forest.

d^_^b

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: (it'll spread out I think as the team builds up giving more players. But at least we know it's successful lol)

"Believe me I don't. I'm polite enough to apologies not enough to take it back. Excepting the situation is better then a lie about it." She didn't know what to think about the fate bit, it tied to faith and she hated such. "Fate is fn retarded" she concluded verbally. Then the short ancient blade was given to her. Of course she had planned to keep it until she had a stable blade of her own. Having been given it however was a special act. "When I touch a object I know it intimately I master it...this blade has been with you eight hundred years. Know that I won't intentionally ever harm her." The words the most sincere to have ever passed from Natasha. "It'll be an honor to be at your side...still don't trust you completely though."

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: "Nope, mutate. And I guess you could say someone gave it to me..Or more so I took it from someone else. See I was seeking this piece of technology that would allow me to teleport, owned by a total tool, trust me. Anyhow, I actually managed to get it in my hands! But then a guard missed me and dinged the module. I thought I was a goner, I mean the thing was sparking and crap and I wasn't going to get away in time..

So boom, basically. I was eaten up by this huge explosion and the next thing I knew? I was at my Ma's place..In my old bed. Cause it was the last thing I thought about before getting blown up. Sooo Bob's your uncle, that's how I became how I am.." Pest took another sip, realizing it's hot.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond: (Let's hope, I'm glad it's worked so far though)

"Fate...An excuse to accept your inability to change your life? Hm, I do not believe in fate. I did...Once" Remembering the past, how he had once thought it his fate to save this city. How he had sold the souls of every inhabitant instead, it burned and haunted him till this day. "That blade once belonged to an Emperor of Japan, I removed it from his dying hands" His voice cold and callous. "Let us hope it brings you the safety which you desire, this is an intolerable city, one which leaves no hostages" He knew it truth, but smiled as the woman gave him her word that the object would be looked after with the same care he had once used it with. "The honor is all mine," He smiled, "Have you ever trusted anyone?" The samurai retorted with a little smirk, expecting a no. "I think we both know the answer" his worn smile only grew, a partner would help him block out the feelings of regret for all his wrongdoings, for all the lives he had and will take, all the souls he had damned.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_:

"Did you have anyone to help you steal it? This device, it must have been heavily guarded, hm?" Unaware that person was Kurt, unaware who Kurt even was. "Teleportation must be such an exotic ability to possess, I'm happy it has brought you such joy" Smiling, feeling no need to reveal his own form of teleportation, more scared if anything, it transported him to the realm of the dead whilst used. "What about the suit, why do you dress...Like a bug?" He smirked, not a taunting smirk, an amused smirk.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By _Higgins_

@the_last_samurai: "An archer! A damn good one at that, you two would get along just fine, trust me on that." Pest grabbed at his suit and chuckled a bit, the explanation just as silly as the garbs. "Well, my mother always called me a pest when I was a kid, in good humor of course. My friends called me a pest, my teachers and mostly everyone I used to work with. A bug. So I just went with it, considering with what I can do now? I can really be a Pest!" He laughed out loud before finishing off his tea, setting it on the table.

"What about you Shin? Lookin' pretty good for a thousand years old."

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_: Wow, Higgins has been verbally abused, lol.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_:

"Oh, an archer?" He nodded, finishing his own tea as it was set down. "Interesting, well, at least you did not take too much offence. Some would be insulted at this name calling" Folding his arms and leaning into the seat, the samurai sighed. "Well, my family were gifted, or cursed, by an ancient deity. Or at least they thought, a demon, named Shinigami tricked them. All in my bloodline have biological immortality and cannot die by natural means, in turn, Shinigami siphons any fear which surrounds me" He shrugged, "this city has much of that, at least, sometimes" Knowing most of the city lived in ignorant bliss, and others, in actual fear. Ironically the criminals were fearful, and the victims happy.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: (I'll reply tomorrow btw, doing a bit much right now)

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: "...That's easily the most metal thing I have heard in my life.." Pest gave an understanding nod, surprised by his friend's disposition, and more so how ok he was with it. He supposed a thousand years grant a bit of passive attitude towards something like that. But now he was caught by what he mentioned before, only scoffing. "Why would I be offended? It only makes people madder when I just take on what they throw at me and wear it as a costume, know what I mean?"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@edwardwindsor said:

The ground was hard and dusty the wind blowing grains of foul smelling sand into the sprawled champions face. Stirring as he pulled himself up to one knee his head cradled in the palm of right hand. "How the hell did i get here? and where the hell is this" gingerly pulling himself to his feet the prince of power looked down at the ground, seeing the still prone bodies of his comrades still being pelted by the sweeping sands of the breeze. The darkness surrounding them he drew his sword from his back instantly casting a faint blue glow over his surroundings.

Looking at a wall just at the edges of his vision Edward spotted what appeared to be graffiti etched into a stone wall. Deep deliberate scratches shinning bright out of the dull surface, the characters where Asian. It had been a long time since he needed to now the subtitles of Asian text and the language was lost to him. "Ok we appear to be in Asia, now to find out how we got here."

Exposed and unconscious his friends needed to be sheltered. The prince of power lifting and moving them overhead with a fraction of his telekinetic might, cautiously floating them through the eerie lifeless streets behind him. Edward could here movement in the distance perhaps the rattling of clashing metal. In no condition to both fight and protect his apparently unconscious friends he searched around quickly, his gaze coming across an open lightless door. "This is as good a place as any to start, now to see if i can get any of this lot to wake up. And hope that noise isnt hostile"

The air smells of fresh pollution and the streets scream songs of misery, it almost feels just like home yet it is so different. It's just not the culture and the people but there is a certain sense of nostalgia to it. It feels like my first night in Gothic, everything is so hopeless and the cancer is ever growing. No one here to fight the cowards that kill this city. The monsters are not afraid of something in here, but they will be. I wouldn't have flied all the way here especially in the state that Gothic is in if I didn't think that this place needed my help even if I was asked to come.

This is also good opportunity to test the new Knight-keeper's melee functions, I uploaded over five hundred new combat moves and counters measures for those specific attacks, increased the solar laser potency, and built a camera in each of the unit to allow me full monitoring of their actions. I'll go after some of the low level criminals and move up the food chain. If they function properly I'll send more units.

But for now, there's a gang of crooks running through the rooftops and they don't look like they're there for the view. I'll keep a close eye on the situation.

"Unit one, assess low level targets in Sector 23 with non-lethal force.".

The unit of three moved towards the danger at once and fired a wave of low level lasers towards them knocking them down against the rusty ceiling. The robots kept firing at them until they were unconscious showing excellent accuracy and functionality of the rays.

"Zzzz...Unknown target acquired".

Criminals don't wear the symbol of the country they represent unless they want to cause an international conflict, but Heroes don't carry the bodies of unconscious men with their telekinetic abilities. The robots flash their lights toward the unknown assaulter upon my command".

"Unit one activate speakers: You are surrounded, identify yourself and business or face the consequences".

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai:

"That's fate you nailed it. Embracing it is a foolish move in my opinion. I make my life not some cosmic Gandalf!" The vampire retorted obviously carting some distain for religion and predetermined things in general. "Of course it will, did you save me and not see the body count. Unreliable breakable weapons and that's what I did. Give me a good blade like this and I own." Natasha clearly radiating with pride in her skills "no offense to that emperor I can tell he was a great man. But his skills with this childish to mine." She paused to consider an answer, deciding she should be at least a little open. "I did once. School was ripped apart, people died, traitors stood in the open, it was clear then the lesson, trust had to be earned. And when earned observed still. Mom said to not go with her, she died. Lesson trust my gut more then someone's words."

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Oni are battering down the building into rubble with their tetsubo, awaiting for their event organiser as he is having fun with his 'food' in the back of the alley. Multi-level skyscraper crumbles at the force of iron, swung towards their support beams. Might as well build the structure out of styrofoam and play-doh, there is a reason why their ancestors revered the strength of the Yokai. But now they seem to be forgotten, people became out of touch with their beginnings when they reach new heights. It is his job to remind them of humility, and to feed those who are famished. Food, in this case refers to the chosen humans. It is written in lore and scripture that they have been fed to the monsters, they think by creating a pyramid order of modernity that they can evade the old. Never. There is no escape, as the real predators of the human race have gotten stronger. Developing parallel, but strong as they have been in relative to human developement.

Today is sashimi day, serving salarymen. Cut and dipped.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

@dark_vengeance_:

Hearing a weirdly mechanical sounding voice cracking through a distant speaker "You are surrounded, identify yourself and business or face the consequences" Quickly scanning the room frantically looking for a means to secure it whilst he went out into the open. Finding only a dis-guarded piece of piping Eddy picked it up and headed towards the door, warping the bar in his hands like it was a mere piece of string. A swiftly formed metallic knot securing his friends for the mean time as he walked out into the light. " My name is Edward Windsor i seek only a place to rest till my friends are awake. I mean this place and the people within it no harm."

Whilst he spoke his mind reached out scanning the surrounding buildings, if he was truly surrounded he could at least number the possible threats and locate them. His consciousness reaching over roofs and through buildings passing through like a sentient wind expanding to its fullest then retreating back to the champion filling his head with new tactical knowledge.

"I picked up several fleeing people east on rooftops, a few sleeping in their houses and yourself about 4 houses down the street looking down on me. You appear to have some sort of shielded or possibly robotic assistance but you sure don't have me surrounded. How about you just come down and we talk like gentlemen, i assure you i will do you no harm unless i'am forced to."

Edward knew form experience that agents of stealth tend to not like being easily located, and a simple demonstration of his mental abilities would warn this voice that he is keenly aware of his location. Tactically breaking down his options to the point he had already devised at least three safe ways to counter act any threat he could pose.

" Your move i guess, you can stay up there in the shadows or you can come down and talk. I am not going anywhere"

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_ said:

"...That's easily the most metal thing I have heard in my life.." Pest gave an understanding nod, surprised by his friend's disposition, and more so how ok he was with it. He supposed a thousand years grant a bit of passive attitude towards something like that. But now he was caught by what he mentioned before, only scoffing. "Why would I be offended? It only makes people madder when I just take on what they throw at me and wear it as a costume, know what I mean?"

“Of course, a wise decision my friend, very wise” He praised, slowly walking towards the table his friend had placed the cup and scooping it away, moving back and down the same to his as he placed them in the old fashioned sink, “some spend their entire life fighting thing such as that, taking it on…Is the best defense,” He smiled, throwing his friend a nearly blunt, old shuriken, “and you take away their ammunition, how can one insult you without an insult” Folding his arms once more as he sat down, the samurai looked at the antiqued piece of metal his friend had probably caught, “that item was taken from one of the most elusive shinobi, or as you’d say, ninja’s, from japan. Over 450 years ago he tried to take my life with that item, luckily, he missed” Tapping his katana, “and I didn't give him a second chance…I know you can teleport, but how do you fight?” Kenshin had always enjoyed stories of battle, and more so, how allies fought.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond:

“Some say you can control your own fate…A samurai dying for ones honour would be crafting my own fate? At least, that is what my kin would have believed” Kenshin still believed in the way of the warrior, and understood the perceived shame of a dishonourable death. “Trust has always been an ambiguous, elusive concept to me. I trust all, not wholly, but I do, unless they give me a reason to assume otherwise” He smiled, standing up and walking towards the decaying door as he held it open, “and you know, this is not my home. And I do wish to return today, would you accompany me?” The door creaked a little, “Accompany me to your new home, that is, I do not want you living here, it is not safe…My residence has enough space for an entire family, but it has just been me for decades” His eyes scooted around, looking at the broken room and wondering if she’d rather stay here. “Your choice” He waited for her decision as his palm rubbed his ancient chin.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep it up Pyro lol

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay:

As the last samurai enjoyed the peaceful serenity of the moonlit late, his ears picked up the sound of an unknown stranger, slowly opening his eyes; Kenshin smiled, folded his arms, and greeted the unknown individual with an amiable smile. “Hello, my name is Kenshin” He respectfully bowed, looking up once more and noticing the Kung Fu attire, “If you happen to be a martial artist, would you indulge me in a little spar? It has been too long since I fought under the cover of moonlight” He offered, standing up and standing a few meters from the man, weaponless, his katana lay at the edge of the lake. “It would be an honour”.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx:

“What’s in this burger?” A sceptical child poked Nerx’s leg, shoving the burger into the man’s view and squinting. “This has a funny taste, is it dog?” He frowned, thinking it tasted funny. Unaware he was easting a salary man.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai: put in gulch and gatherer's for good times

"That is a delicacy from one of my human friends, mister Issei Segawa*." He finished eating at the alley, his ogre buddies are making mincemeat from the sashimi day leftovers. They made burger patties instead, removing the brain to reduce the chance of prion disease from human consumers. "It is made from good veal", he gave the child a complimentary toy to go with the burger.

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: (I would, but I don't wanna saturate the OP with randomness :P)

"Thanks!" The kid looked down, having being given a...A lambs heart? "This is rubbish toy, who plays with these?" He chuckled and squeezed the heart as it exploded. "Ew.."

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai:

"Well taking things to a deep and philosophical level aren't you" the goth teased. "Couldn't tell you, you've got the wisdom over me Yoshi. All I know is I don't abide by a life set in stone. When I fail, I fail. When I succeed I earned it. I chose to believe in me." The master of weaponry followed. "Oh it's not?! But it's sooo lovely Yoshi. That rotting texture magnificent! And that curtain is it used napkins sown together." Her eyes rolling as her hand rested over her heart playing up the sarcasm. Then a roach skittered past her met with a boot squishing it. "Gross ok let's go home Yoshi."

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai:

It is no ordinary lamb's heart, it is a special mutagen that will make the kid stronger. He may grow a pair of horns in a day or two, but he will be stronger. "Have more burgers kid, plenty of good meat where that came from"

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond:

“Hm” He warmly smiled, looking at the Goth with a content expression as he walked the two through the disheveled house and into the even dirtier street. “Yoshi?” He chuckled, “now that’s a name which I’ve not been called in a long time, heh,” His eyes caught sight of a local gang boss, “Follow me Natasha, don’t make eye contact with strangers, don’t aggravate them, it’ll only breed unnecessary violence” Briefing looking down, “well, unless you really want that maid outfit” He teased, keeping his palm peacefully rest upon the hilt of his blade, keeping a shrewd eye on everybody around them.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_samurai:

"And who called you that if you don't mind me asking?" She questioned in curiosity. Her eyes to were alert and scanning those near by. Watching gold eyes confirmed her suspicion. "You wana go baka mesu?!" She parked not impressed. "Fine...I'll keep this old blade clean Yoshi." The teen struggling to not tear the boss apart violence was her art and the thug deserved worse. She figured she shouldn't give her partner more stress.