The Re-Awakening Of Olden Ways

Black_Ajian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Son Of the Night's Skies, watched over the laboring city Kyoto from his home The Great Celestial Gates Of Lune, his illuminated cyan eyes scanned every passerby from his cosmic vintage point. Every man, woman, and child, full under his watchful gaze. His purpose for the uncalled survallience? To find his eternal nemesis, the light to his eclipse. The Solar Child Of Amaterasu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light rays protruded from the his curtains, and intruded through Ise's eyelids as he was sleeping. Bringing him from his deep slumber, and reminding him about his day. A presentation with his history professor on the effects of the advancement of technology on the mental health of employees at 9 am, and something or other in his other classes. Rubbing the five hours of sleep from his eyes, he begrudely got up from his comfortable bed to start his day.

There was no dormmate, he rented a studio apartment by himself so he wouldn't have to deal with the messiness or morning breath of a dormmate, and he's been paying the rent pretty well with the scholarships he's earned from his historic articles.

He headed over to the kitchen, to pour himself a notorious bowl of Captain Crunch, with strawberry cheesecake as his dessert of choice. It was 7:30, and since he always fell asleep in the clothes he'd wear the next day, he didn't have to worry about taking an extra hour to get dressed.

A quick shower and by 8 o'clock, he was out of the door ready to head to close. While history was his passion, this particular presentation wasn't something he felt passionate about. It felt like exactly as it was: school work. As he raced through the streets of Kyoto, he pushed knocked into a man who seemed to have suddenly appeared in front him, knocking himself on his butt. Papers seemed to have been flying everywhere, as the wind carried them in a flurry,

"I'm so sorry for my carelessness" As he get to his feet, he bowed so deep that his head almost touched the ground, before he scurried around to grab the papers in the air. The man himself was oddly dressed, much more traditional than necessary. He also didn't budge from the head-on collision with someone of Ise's athletic build.

No Caption Provided

"Don't worry about it, Its all just graphs and back up copies for back up copies, essentially I could just get more...Seriously, don't worry about it." The man simply closed the suitcase, and looked at the college student with an analytical gaze. "College?"

"Yeah I attend The University Of Kyoto, sorry I've gotta go. I have a presentation due in 43 minutes, and I need to get there, quickly"

The man nodded sagely, "Well I used to attend that university as well, and I know a shortcut" He then pointed by the subway area. "Well, first turn down on your Astuta-Kyai intersection at 1-23-13..." The man's directions Ise followed to the T, and arrived on campus 13 minutes earlier than usual. After uttering a silent thanks to the man who helped him, he headed off to the his history class.

The classroom was filled with students, some sleepy-eyed and others with bright ambition. Ise sat at the edge in his assigned seat of auditorium-like room and readied his smartphone as a recorder, but when he reached into his pocket, it was gone. Suddenly, he went into a panicked frenzy of searching, searching his schoolbag, his pockets and even the floor around him, and it was nowhere to be found.

Shit. He thought to himself I must've left it at home when I rushed out of here. He then become aware of his pockets being completely empty. My wallet too? He placed his head on his desk in shame for his forgetfulness when suddenly he heard a soft tapping on the desk.

"Hey you dropped these." He looked up gradually, not wanting to be hopefully for what seemed like such an impossibility. But to his surprise, a young girl with reddish-brown hair that flowed around her shoulders, held in her small hands his phone and wallet. "A man, gave these to me when I was on my way to school. And told me to give these to their own, who, judging by the license in it, must be you." He opened his wallet, and there it was Ashikaga Ise embedded within the thin plastic card. He quickly checked his cash, the entire 4309 Yen was still there.

No Caption Provided

"Thank you, um..whats your name?"

"Fujikai Fujiamara, but you can call me Fuji, like the water,or the volcano." Her smile was sweet, despite the cryptic comment, she push pasted him to the seat next to her.

The entire year he sat there, he never really noticed that she sat there. "I'm Ashikaga Ise" She probably knew that because she gave him his ID, bur it was only polite that he give her a proper introduction. When she was about to reply, the professor took a step inside, in his usual grey sweater and khakis. His wrinkly face lacked expressions as he looked onward with eyes that could only be explained as stygian.

"Today, we're going to have a little change in here. You people are going to get a new professor for the rest of the year." As if on cue, the same man he ran into earlier stepped up to the podium.

Fuji leaned in and whispered "That's the guy who found your wallet"

The man glanced up and found Ise, giving him a quick smile before proceeding "Good Evening Students, my name is Mikoto Tenyo, Professor Tenyo. And from now on, i will be teaching everyone here history, importance of history, and family legacy"