The Random Interaction Thread

Ignaticus__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ezra_:

Ignaticus sat down, and waited for her next attack. Heitr rested across his lap.

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_:

Ignaticus sat down, and waited for her next attack. Heitr rested across his lap.

Ezra began to blink dozens of smoke arrows near Ignaticus to obscure his perception, each one releasing a thick cloud of poisonous fumes which limited visibility before she unleashed her follow up attack.

It wasn't another ice attack such as before but a sleep attack, containing the concentrated essence of sandman dust the type she's used to put even Kaiju's to sleep in a single shot. She fired hundreds of the highest levels of these sleep arrows towards Ignaticus, they came in a series of waves from all directions as she suspected an area of effect attack might demolish all of them should they reach him at the same time.

These arrows unlike her previous ones were blessed with the magical enchantment of the Queen's Bow which made her arrows invulnerable for three seconds to elemental attacks including fire and further enhanced by probability manipulation for a critical strike.

Ignaticus__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_:

From the smoke He watched some of the arrows come down in the and fired a shot of fire at them. However, they didn't work as needed, and merely shrugged off his fire. He stood, and watched them enclose in his on him. He didn't wish to go on the offensive yet, and instead, continued his defensive attacks. The moment a group of arrows came into his view, they were met with the fiery edge of Heitr. He used other forms of fire, defensive flames, to shield him from the back in the case she tried to fire from behind again.

He continued his dance with his blade, until one of the arrows struck him. Then another, and another. His chest began to fill with these arrows. As they pinned him towards the ground. His insides fought the sleep inducing substances, actively burning it. But the pain was one the Fire Giant hasn't experienced in a while.

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ignaticus__: Ezra's pupils widened with bloodlust as she finally managed to effect Ignaticus but she did not let up as her heart full of hate wished to defeat Ignaticus and inflict pain on him.

She reused the same combination as before reapplying smokes arrows to obscure and the Queen Bow enchantments to ignore fire and boost her critical damage with each failure to inflict harm. Still Heitr was the ultimate counter to her arrows as the weapon negated the fire immunity magic and the heat vaporized the arrows, so to counter this Ezra switched to gunk arrows and combined them with Hunter's Pursuit.

Before the arrows that came towards him would travel in straight predictable lines that one could intercept or avoid should they have the reflexes but now the arrows she sent would move and take action to avoid hitting the blade of Heitr, these arrows would scale to the speed of Ignaticus and wait for the last possible second before changing trajectory in an attempt to hit the elbow and arm wielding the weapon.

If successful the payload of the gunk arrows would release a mucous like substance that would rapidly harden like a cement and attempt to 'seize' or limit the extension of the arm. The substance of the Gunk Arrows were incredibly resilient easily capable of withstanding heat that could vaporize a fortress several times over but Ezra had no doubt the mighty Ignaticus could burn through it with time so this attack was only a plan to limit his ability to deflect follow up sleep arrows from hitting his body via Heitr.

Acrimony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_:

Ignaticus didn't resist the attack from her as he knew if he were to defend, then he would have to attack as well. While his arm was bombarded, he continued to hold strong to Heitr, and Heitr to him, as he only used his fires to harden his hand's grip onto his blade. The blood of Eir kept him alive, but didn't fully prevent him from feeling the pain of the airs, however he suffered in silence, only letting out these words as he was attacked. "Have I tried you that badly Ezra?" His body hardened from the concrete, but his hand still held onto his blade.

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5656  Edited By Ezra_

@acrimony: The words stung the Cat Archress as she finally paused her attack, the words goaded her to blink in front of Ignaticus at a distance of a hundred meters away. While wearing the armor of the Huntress she stood tall with tears falling down the cheeks of a face filled with angst "Isn't this what you wanted, me to be strong, strong like my father who was a being of great power and evil?"

She brought her bow up to her side while wiping the tears away with her sleeve "this is who I am and was meant to be" she reached for a scattershot infused sleep arrow then amped it with Hunter's Pursuit "or are you just manipulating me like everyone has in my life, to exploit me when ever I try to reason, to CHEAT ME WITH DISHONESTY!"

Acrimony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_:

Ignaticus could talk for much long, and so he didn't plan to do so. What was important was that she was within his range. A box of hardened fires encased around her, the instant she placed her bow by her side, making it so small she couldn't move her arms. The fires didn't sting, nor did they consume the oxygen around her. They simply served as a way to hold the Cat-Archer.

Ignaticus began to burn through the cement, and eventually was able to move freely, letting Eir's regeneration and the healing fires heal him. "I want you to be strong, not morally corrupt. You have no motivation for this. If you're doing this only for revenge then you're simply having the reaction of a child."

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrimony: A expression full of shock filled her face before she gnashed her teeth and closed her eyes while trembling "You are a manipulator, you abused my trust you are no different than all the others" with some struggle she would begin to resist her flames before slipping out of them like a fish slipping out of ones hands.

She would land on all fours while hissing at Ignaticus "I'll never trust anyone again, you showed me no one can be trusted. Every friend I've ever had has betrayed me. NO MORE!" she turned tail to Ignaticus and ran away on all fours but would not assume combat as she knew she blew the opportunity to defeat him by not continuing a relentless assualt.

Acrimony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_:

Ignaticus watched as she ran, only to teleport infront of her. This time encasing them inside a box. A box of fire that remained as solid and as unmoving as any other wall, and was around the size of a boxing ring. "I manipulate only to get you to listen. You're pulling my hand, I don't wish you to hurt you." Heitr disappeared from his grip, living him open to magical attacks.

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrimony: "ENOUGH IGNATICUS!" she shouted while stomping the ground and readied her bow "we are done, FINISHED!" she shook her head as if trying to brush off an invisible annoyance "so kill me here now or let me go, I am done being your pawn. I was never a friend to you. You just made me think I was"

Acrimony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_: "Then so be it. But wherever you're going I'm going with you. I couldn't live with myself, If I freed you only to get yourself killed." Ignaticus lowered the box, and attached a fire brand upon her arms

Ezra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrimony: Ezra grunted and hissed in pain as the fire brand attached to her, dropping to one knee she looked at the ground determined in her belief that every one was cruel manipulaters whom did not care for her.

A single final tear drop fell from her eye before she blinked away as the box opened up for her to escape.

Blitz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5663  Edited By Blitz__

@gokan_bulin: @ezra_:

Alright, Blitz. Guy can fly or something. So trying to change his momentum or throw him off balance might not work. Gonna have to use your speed and size tow in this one.

Blitz would burst forth from his runner's position as he began to curl and condense into a spinning ball of superspeed. His first attack was to strike Gokan straight int the chest and push him back. Whether it worked or not, it did not matter as he would rebound from the spinning strike and gauge his opponent from an adequate distance.

"Let's see what ya' got. Also, anyone tell you that your hairstyle looks better on me? If not, man, someone should have really told you. Heh."

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitz__:

Gokan watched as Blitz moved back and condensed into a ball of speed, if Super Sonic was his highest speed then Gokan could move almost 1000 times faster than him in his base form, rendering him practically inert.

Blitz would never even see his blow land on Gokan's body instead he would turn and find Gokan several feet away with his arms crossed.

"Let's see what ya' got. Also, anyone tell you that your hairstyle looks better on me? If not, man, someone should have really told you. Heh."

"Stop talking and fight"

Blitz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokan_bulin:

Yep. Definitely fast. No kiddie stuff.

"Aw. You're no fun. What? Got a robe stuck up your butt or something?"

No Caption Provided

Blitz ran becoming nothing more than a blur before disappearing entirely. Suddenly, a vortex of blue would appear to surround Gokan before the hedgehog would begin attacking him with multiple spin dashes, going for the chest, back, head, and legs.

The blue blur's assault would continue as he ran around his opponent, hoping the vortex would confuse Gokan and keep him unaware of his whereabouts.

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitz__:

"Aw. You're no fun. What? Got a robe stuck up your butt or something?"

"This is a fight, not a spar. You're fighting for your right to exist. Evildoers don't have the chance to talk trash or slip up. Because once you do.."

Blitz would once again run at Gokan, this time enveloping the Saijan warrior in a shining blue tornado, that still hung still with Gokans' dexterity and pure force of speed and durability. The wind ripped at Gokan's skin, but he stood in complete stillness as he looked around at Blitz moving, and he began weaving with the flow of water as Blitz began attacking, his head bobbing and gaining closer and closer to Blitz inner defense. The Hedgehog picked a fight with one of the best warriors in the Cosmos' Gokan's skill and power showed true everywhere one went...

The Saijan warrior.

Deciding to take the vortex and Blitz out of the picture in a single move Gokan would drop to the ground, spinning around and gaining his own momentum, until he performed a kip up from his back and released a blast of such pure concussive force that it disrupted the vortexes spinning cycle, cracked the ground, and aimed to send the young Hedgehog flying backwards, at speeds rivaling the ones he could travel.

No Caption Provided

Blitz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokan_bulin:

Blitz's eyes narrowed as he realised Gokan was dodging each of his attacks and closing in. The hedgehog would have tried to accelerate his speed, but he soon felt himself push back by a sudden force. Flying through the air, he struggled while he was airborne to regain his composure, gritting his teeth as the force slammed into his body, knocking the wind out of him.

No. I can't back down. Not here, not now!

Spinning into a ball, the blue hedgehog pushed past the concussive blast and landed on his feet, skidding to a stop as he caught his breath. His quills vibrated with speed and energy as he ran again, heading straight for Gokan. The blue blur would begin to deliver a series of superspeed punches and kicks before attempting to drive a kick straight to his face and send him flying.

"That all you got? 'Cause I can talk trash and fight all day!"

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitz__:

No Caption Provided

The Hedgehog was persistant, Gokan would give him that, his punches and kicks were thrown with speed and power, but the skill behind them was lacking greatly. The Hedgehog wasn't a fighter, that much was certain, but even then Gokan knew that one blindly thowing out blows was certain to tag his opponent eventually; and when the hit came Gokan's face was pushed to the side...

But then his head began forcing it's way back to it's original position until he was once again facing the Speedy Hedgehog.

No Caption Provided

With speed faster than sound Gokan would go to grip Blitz's hand, and he would proceed to attempt to slap the ever living day lights out of him. Choosing to not throw a punch or kick due to the fact that even in his base form the chances he could kill the animal was high.

Blitz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5669  Edited By Blitz__

@gokan_bulin: Man, he's tough!

Blitz's eyes widened as his arm was suddenly grabbed. This was bad. In a grappling situation, his speed could only be applied in a limited number of ways. The slap was spotted, and the hedgehog improvised, reacting on pure instinct. Using his other arm and the arm that was trapped, he hoisted himself up and reorientated his position at superspeed. The initial slap would sail past him, grazing the side of his face and quills before the hedgehog aimed his legs at his opponent's face.

Like a hyped-up cross between a railgun and a machine gun, his legs would pump and attempt to pummel his face with hundreds, if not thousands of kicks, withint a second. The kicks would get faster and faster, carrying more force with each blow.

Faster. Faster! I have to win!

"What's wrong? Too busy chewing on a face full of foot?"

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitz__:

No Caption Provided

Blows fired with machine gun speed and bullet force, and Gokan would simply throw the Hedgehog to the side as if he was a ragdoll. Gokan would shift his feet slightly into the ground and Blitz would be able to feel the shift in energy, almost as if a miniature sun was appearing on Earth, the ground would crackle as Gokan powered up slightly, the air heating, oxygen screaming as it was torn away. His white aura brought to prominence his features, gave dominion to the fact that his power was quiet and deadly, but at the flip of a switch it could become destructive.

"Got another gear in you? Or are you stuck?"

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitz__:

I'll reply to whatever you post tomorrow, I'm heading out to hang with friends.

Blitz__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokan_bulin: (OOC: See ya! Have fun!)

Blitz crashes into the ground, grunting as he rolled and tumbled before leaping back onto his feet, slowing to a stop. The sudden change in Gokan's power would not go unnoticed as the hedgehog narrowed his eyes and gave a smirk. His gaze was one of resolute confidence and determination. No matter how futile the situation was or how bad it got, the hedgehog would not give up.

Not like he knew the meaning of those words.

"Aw. So you do care. Too bad, Chuckles. I was just warming up."

This power might have made Gokan faster and stronger, but Blitz would push past that newfound strength with every trick in his arsenal. Blitz would launch off the ground and disappearing before reappearing behind Gokan, heading straight for his back. A second of pause as the supersonic hedgehog reeled his fist back, leaped, and launched it towards the back of his head with explosive force that would send whirlwinds not dissimilar to the one's caused by his concussive force earlier.

"Try that for size!"

Gordon_Knott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valentina_abreu: @mister_surreal@the_conundrum

No Caption Provided

Gordon could feel nothing more than anger inside as his inability to see his deceased Marine friend, JJ, wishes followed through. It was gut wrenching for a man who believed what he saw an acted upon it falter at the sights he had witnessed. They were unnatural, something he could not explain, and forced him and Valentina back to where they had met in the town nearby.

The thought of JJ killing himself bothered Gordon. The rumors of JJ going crazy even more so as he felt himself going down the same path. With clenched fist, he didn't say much on the short ride back but neither did Valentina. The look on Valentina's face gave Gordon some comfort as he knew he was not alone in his feelings. He didn't want to share such misery on a person, but Valentina shared a look that they were involved in a serious nature, though he had yet to see why she was so adamant in her beliefs. Her promise for answers was the only small piece of hope he was clinging to as the edge of insanity kept staring him in the face.

No Caption Provided

Once back in town, they had pulled into the parking lot of some family owned dinner, it was the main meet and greet place in town outside of the Baptist church. The sensation of hunger was all but forgotten to Gordon at this time, as he suggested to Valentina to get a table as they would formulate some plan of action while he walked across the street for a moment to the motel. Where theHell was that damm inspector, he thought to himself. If she did, maybe she would set up these possible answers he was looking for. If not, and she followed, she would see he was generous to afford two separate rooms as it was getting late. He would investigate the rooms quickly, noticing it was no five star accommodations, but they tried. Whether if was at the dinner or the motel, he would lock eyes onto Valentina, his fingers interlocked waiting for her moment. So...what do you know that Im missing? 'Cause Im going to tell you that where I am right now isn't a good place. You have my complete undivided attention.

Walter_Watts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight:

*Ronin teleports rights above Damain in an attempt to rest his tuchas on his head and plants his feet on Damian's shoulders as he keeps juggling the bowling balls.*

Ladeedah. Ladeedooh. Here's hoping your spine breaks from out from you.

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter was gone, teleporting into the open air, taking with him any signature of his existence, space folded beneath him as he took his leave, forcing the air to take any trace with him. But he would be back, Damian knew it.

And back he was, the moment that Walter reappeared, his signature returned, Damian could feel his arrival the instant that it happened, and when Walter came down he would hit nothing but air and eventually the ground, because Red Jay was already several feet away with his arms folded.

"What the hell are you doing man?"

Walter_Watts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight: *Hitting the ground, Ronin keeps juggling the balls as he peers over his shoulder at Damian, not losing his composure. Well, not more than he had already from the giant smoke he took. Next time, he needed to read the label before taking drugs from shady alien dealers. This was worse than that time he straight injected spaceship fuel into his bloodstream. Long story and definitely not the best.*

Oh, y'know, not giving a flying f&*( and messing around. All that stuff.

*Ronin teleports again as he is right in Damian's face before attempting to drive the bowling ball through Damian's skull. If that was not to work, he would follow up by grabbing Damian by his armor and driving his knee into the youngster's private area. If the bowling ball were not destroyed by the end of this, it would be resting atop Ronin's head.*

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5677  Edited By Damian_Knight

@walter_watts:

Walter teleported again, completely leaving himself open to attack, the world was already slowed to Damian allowing him to work in patience, Walters teleporting was instantaneous, but his attacks were not, and while Damian seemed like a regular boy he indeed was not, the young Rogue bolstered a set of genes to rival the best.

His arm would snap infront of his face and the bowling ball would find it's momentum frozen as Daminans hand caught hold, pure force followed and the ball would find itself on the ground shattered. He then felt a hand on his tunic to which he would huff as a knee was sent towards his groin, which made Damian smile slightly. If Walter really thought that Damian's armor, something that could stop an adamantium sword, or brush off the blast of a rocket launcher was going to fold to a knee to the d*ck; he was on harder drugs than he had thought, Ronin would find his knee facing crippling and painful resistance as he drove into Damian's vibranium and adamantium plating.

This left Walter open as he was still holding onto Damian, which allowed the vigilante to further take hold of the situation, his feet shuffled and rotated clockwise, forcing his torso to spin with him, and with a grip that could shatter steel he would grab Ronin's arm off his tunic and thrust him towards the ground with speed rivaling sound.

Walter_Watts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight: Well, that didn't work onto plan B. I now know his armor's and his durability and strength. Oh and his speed. Perfect. Got to end this quick. Hope the knee isn't sore tomorrow morning.

*Walter felt his body shifting as the kid tried to grab him and slam him into the ground. All he would find is Ronin latching onto his arm like a monkey on a tree branch. Still, his cape billowed and his body jolted as the attempt was made to throw him down.*

Whoa! Hold on, pal! Ain't shaking me off that easily.

*Attempting to place his hand on Damian's gloved hand while staying , he would begin to squeeze. And squeeze. Enough so that his hand would become nothing more than a meatbag of broken bones by the end of this if his attack landed. Armor was one thing, but a simple gloved hand was another. The amount of pressure per square inch would put even industrial machines to shame.*

Don't gasp now. 'Cuz we're not done.

*Hanging on by his legs on Damian's arms, his other hand would reach out for the kid's face as Ronin stared into his eyes. A little backup strategy in case the kid tried to block his attack or counter.*

And this is checkmate. Surrender or die.

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walter_watts:

TT. Amateur

Damian felt fingers latch onto his gloved fist as pressure began to be applied causing the Vigilante's face to darken with discomfort, but Walter had been wrong about his assumption of Damian's gloved fist being unprotected and normal....nothing worn on the Red Jay was average or ordinary. Every inch of fiber on his body was lethal in some way.

So as the adamantium plates in the glove shifted, three razor sharp adamantium claws would spring out aiming to slice straight into the Ronin's hand, where Damian would shift his movement slightly, causing his gloved claws to move surgically precise, aiming to slice through muscle tendon and nerve clusters with extreme focus and dexterity, Walter had two choices, let go and evade, or find himself permanently crippled as his hand was reduced to a sack of flesh blood, bone and muscle incapable of even simple movements

And after maneuvering himself onto his arms via his legs, Damian would smirk as Walters's hand sprung out with crazy force, the older warrior was taller than Damian sure, but not so much that he could simply reach out and grab him...no. He would have to lean up slightly to put any force into, and Damian wouldn't simply let him do that.

No matter what happened next, Damian's once restrained hand would be freed, and his clawed fist would slash towards the hand on his face, with his once restricted sight was now returned, Damian returned Walter's stare with a smirk.

And with both hands possibly out of commission, and even if they weren't Walters' mobility would be limited by one simple fact.

Damian's claws were pushed right to the fabric of Ronin's uniform, and any movement on Walters part, or if he showed and resistance or signs of retaliation Red Jay would shove his fist straight into his torso, where there was no limit to the damage he could do.

There was no question here, Damian was out to kill. The Parahuman and Posthuman combination was a striking form of pure combative ability, a killer of the best degree, able to contend with gods, and able to outwit and beat death itself.

"Hmph."

Walter_Watts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight: Son of a b&*&% got me.

*Ronin hung onto his arm shocked at the sudden shift in the battle. His hand was now a bloody mess as he gritted his teeth in pain. His other hand had fared better, dodging the blade as it cut partially into his flesh and bone, able to pierce straight through his own armored glove. Letting go of the boy, Ronin would attempt to block his next strike.*

S&8t!

*Ronin's armor was proven to be durable, but even it could not stop the blow that was coming as it struck his chest and he began coughing blood. His body slumped as it hit the ground and he began spasming and spitting out more blood. A smile on his face was apparent as he suffered. A genuine joy of a good fight.*

Not *glurg* bad, k-kid.

*However, the real Ronin would be next to Damian, pressing a button on his domino mask as his eyes glowed. The backup plan worked and he knew not to underestimate that armor. His eyes, not the mask, had the nifty trait of causing perfect illusions for just a minute, letting the afflicted see, feel, taste, etc. whatever they wanted or needed. Damian wanted victory and victory is what he got, albeit it being a farce. The minute was nearing to its end as Ronin walked over, pulled back his fist as it glowed a crimson glow and let loose, firing his closed hand straight into Damian's face, not holding back the strike but the crimson energy built up into his hand, sending a miniature shockwave. Never leave the head unprotected, and even, if there was a hidden gimmick to go with the domino, Damian would not be able to activate it, being trapped in the illusion. It's why he looked him the eye as he striked.*

Good fight, kid. Made me use my other powers. But we're done.

*If his fist connected, Damian would be sent reeling, posthuman-parahuman hybrid or not. Then, the illusion would be lifted right after. Perfect timing.*

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walter_watts:

Shit.

Damian would get sent flying after grasping to no avail at Ronin's hand, Damian's advanced senses could only be fooled for so long before they broke through, but they came back much too late and the vigilante was sent blasting backward where he would smash into a wall and crumple downwards.

All seemed lost for him, and Ronin had claimed victory...

Or had he?

Cause as he had been punched backward two items had come out of his belt, one falling to the ground, and the other Damian had slipped into the inside of Ronins' glove milliseconds before he was sent flying.

Looking down Ronin would see the ground incased in ice, his feet would be potentially stuck unable to move, but that wasn't the real problem.

Because second laters, the building would collapse as the explosive Damian had slipped in his glove went off.

BOOM!

A blinding flash came from the point where the bomb struck and a white cloud rose in the air.

Several Minutes Later

Making his way out of the building as it exploded Damian would be nowhere to be found, but if Ronin somehow managed to make it out, he would find the Red Jay behind him, his domino was torn, and his face and head was cut and bleeding from the blow Ronin had given him. But the look on his face said it all, his scary determination was blazoned all over his face.

"You said we were done." His voice was deep and guttural, his default personality beginning to show itself.

"You can run or fight." A glint of silver would pierce the night as Damian slid his katana out of its scabbard.

But it's not over until I say it's over.
But it's not over until I say it's over.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay

It was Bell’s attitude that Jack loved and hated, as it reminded him of himself when he was younger. Although today Jack was not as dark and lonely as he use to be, it was a role he was settling back into nicely. And even though Bell did taunt him with a wicked “I'll show you what I'm capable of right here, right now" Jack couldn’t help but think, “I’d like to see you try,” but instead all he said was “I believe you would!” With that said Jack eagerly agreed to go baptize some bitches with Bell, as a hint of a smile crossed his face. Without another word, he fumbled through his pockets for his keys and with the push of a button the “Beep Beep” sound echoed and the lights of a vintage black 1969 Dodge Charger lit up. Before you knew it Jack nestled himself behind the wheel with his over sized shades on and his head hanging outside the window. In his hand he held a small piece of paper with the location of the Devilish One’s hide out that he casually handed over to Bell. “The creeps are hanging out atthe abandoned playhouse theater at the edge of town,” Jack said looking through the brow of his shades, “I do hope you can keep up!” With that said he started the engine and a loud roar filled the parking lot. Then as he spun his wheel to kick up a bit of gravel, he hit the road leaving behind only a trail of smoke and an ever dimming tail light.

No Caption Provided

Less than an hour later he hopefully hooked up with Bell just outside the city limit, hidden just in eye sight of the Devilish Ones lair. Taking only a brief second to joke about how they both arrive and who got there first, Jack got back to business. The Play House looked like something out of a cheap horror film with rotting wood, shattered windows and layers of dust and cobwebs on every corner. Although the front windows were open, from the angle they were in no light could be seen inside. Outside however was different. In bright red blood a pentagram was painted on the front door, that was so fresh it was still dripping, with one young crazed kid waiting out side in a black cloak, with a red candle in his hand. As if that wasn’t enough two other well fit men, also in black cloaks, were walking the perimeter, both with a loaded Russian PK machine gun in their hands. Hidden away along the corner of the roof top was another member, settled in one place but with a full view of the area, who may or may not already be aware of Jack’s presence, armed with a Austrian sniper rifle, whose only job is to coordinate the other. With a huge sigh Jack nearly falls down on to his back side, as he declares, “I had no idea they were using guns now,” he says as he scratches the back of his head, “They were suppose to be just a bunch of devil worshiping freaks!” With that said he surveys the area one more time looking for any way in, only to fall back on Bell and ask, “Sotell me,what do you think?

Mockingjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

He put the map Jack handed him away and waited for him to pull off and when he did, Bell sprinted over to the nearest motorcycle and hot-wired it. "Whoever this is for, I hope you don't mind," he said sarcastically driving away after. For the next hour, all he could think about was if he made the right choice to go after this group, to follow Jack, to buy into his nonsense. Regardless of his thoughts, it didn't matter now because there was no turning back.

He met Jack at the hideout who seemingly beat him there and cracked a joke about it, which Lunar didn't respond because his mind was focused on other things. Scouting the area with Jack, he saw four goons and three were armed and likely ready to kill. Bell headed towards Jack and ducked, hopefully out of sight of any shooters. "What does this one think? Yours truly thinks we take it slow, get rid of these four quietly, and proceed with caution 'cause ain't no telling what we got ourselves into. First things first, the bastards that are carrying automatic fire has to go, then we take out the other two and head inside. Got any specific way ya want to approach this?" he said quietly but it was delivered strongly and with a little spunk.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mockingjay:

The location looked more like something from a military base rather than a home of devil worshipers, as the men surrounding it were armed with automatic weapons. Clearly it was a sign that there was more going on there than Jack expected. With one on the roof, two patrolling the area around it and one clueless kid at the door, gaining entrance would now be twice as hard. But as Bell had experience in dealing with those kind of people, Jack naturally choose to listen to his advice. Unfortunately for Jack the best he had was to “get rid of these four quietly, and proceed with caution” followed by asking him back “Got any specific way ya want to approach this?" It wasn’t the best of advice, but it was exactly what Jack was thinking! After another quick look at the guards, he looked back at Bell, then chuckled. “The only problem I see is getting to them before they alert the others,” he says with a smirk, “and I’m not built for stealth. But I do have a little trick under my sleeve.” Rolling his sleeves up above his wrists, he goes on, “You see I got the added ability to produce an ink spray from my wrists, that could fill this whole area in a cloud of mist, cutting visibility down to zero.” He then cracks his knuckles in preparation, “So I say I’ll spray the area and take out the guy on the roof and the guy guarding the left side, while you take out the guard on the rightandthe guyat the door!

No Caption Provided

With that said, Jack stepped up with his arms raised forward, palm up. Then after a little pressure to his wrists, a thin spray of black ink shot forth, like a spray from an aerosol can. With the help of a little wind the mist quickly spread out, engulfing the estate in minutes, but to Jacks surprise, as the mist settled in, the kid at the door proudly proclaimed, “Look! Behold! It is a sign that Zekron is coming!” after which the mist finally enveloped him, putting out his candle, as the last you could hear him say was, “Tonight the dark one will arrive!!!!!” Still standing outside the mist Jack gave Bell a quick nod before charging in, “We need to move fast now before the mist dissipates, and by my guess that will be in about two or three minutes.” He then stares deep inside the mist still void of any sign of light, “Oh and if you can’t see in the dark like me, I’d suggest you move just as it is about to fade away.” Then to be a bit cocky he adds, “But if you do, you better move fast before they see you!” Immediately, afterwards he ran fast into the fog, disappearing into a void of black as if enveloped into the night. Once there he moved fast at a speed far above that of a mortal man, until running right up to the guard patrolling the left side of the theater. Still in a daze, the guard fumbled around a bit, chanting in some language Jack didn’t know, and with the slightest of pressure to the back of his head, Jack knocked him out in one blow.

Not done yet, just as the guard’s body fell to the ground unconscious, he looked up to the top of the building where the sniper was more confused than panicked. With his finger still on the trigger, the sniper flung around aiming it in all directions, unclear as what to do next. But before he had a chance, with a thought Jack summoned his right upper mechanical arm ‘Moe’ to his side. Like a snake striking it shot forth from his back, and raised up to the roof top, where it latched on tight to a support beam with it’s three steel claw tips. Then with the greatest of ease Jack hoisted himself upwards by recoiling ‘Moe’ until reaching the top, where he landed safely with both feet. Unfortunately, at the moment he took a step a lose board ‘squeaked’ alerting the sniper. With the fog now down to around sixty percent, the sniper quickly turned in time to catch a glimpse of Jack in the full moon light. With a little red dot aimed at the center of his chest, Jack needed to move fast before the sniper could pull the trigger alerting the others. Moving at a speed that rivals a bullet, with a thought Jack summons his two lower mechanical arms ‘Curly’ and ‘Shemp’ and together they struck in unison. Reaching for the gun ‘Shemp’ reached out from the left side, until snatching up the weapon in it’s grasp, then easily crushed it to pieces between its claws. At the same time ‘Curly’ provided less flair as it simply swung out like a fist, striking hard against the snipers jaw, where it not only knocked him out in one blow, but dislocated the jaw in the process.

No Caption Provided

By now the mist had dropped to around twenty percent, leaving Jack curious as to how his partner Lunar was doing. But just as he was about to look over the ledge, for the first time since leaving the bar he noticed, the moon. Hanging low in the sky it was full, larger than large, with a full on reddish tint that came from nowhere. All in all it gave off an eerie feeling just being in it’s presence. But as now was not the time to deal with it, all Jack could say was, “Of course, (sigh) of all nights it had to be this one!” as he recoiled all his mechanical arms except for ‘Moe’ that he planned to keep at his side in order to get back down off the roof. Leering over the edge, he looked down to check on Bell and see how he was doing, hoping that his part of the plan, went better than his. Either way, it was time for Jack to join up with him and proceed with the mission. Using the same method he got to the roof top to get down, he sent ‘Moe’ shooting to the ground where it planted like a crutch, slowly lowering it’s host down as gently as a baby. By now the mist had all but vanished leaving Jack waiting at the front door for Lunar, when he noticed the pentagram painted on the front door with blood. Although it was no longer dripping, it was now burned into the wooden door as if it was turned into some form of acid. Once again Jack let out a low sigh, trying to get a grasp of things, but to an old simple janitor it was all above his head. So Instead of busting through the front door and cracking skulls, for the second time he choose to play it smart, and at the moment Bell meets him at the door, he would inquire, “Okay, Once again, you know more about this stuff than me,” he steps aside giving Bell some room, “So what should our next move be, Kemosabe?

Vamperum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sits by a tree as he uses his coat as a blanket*

Kasumi_Misuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamperum:

Appears to be right behind him as he was also sitting by that tree.

"Quite cold isn't it?"

Vamperum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasumi_misuti: (OOC: I should specify that he’s sitting in his coat.)

*Notices a presence and hears a voice but doesn’t turn his back*

I hadn’t noticed.

Kasumi_Misuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5688  Edited By Kasumi_Misuti

@vamperum:

Mhmm.

Why're you sitting next to a tree in this cold?

Vamperum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kasumi_Misuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamperum:

I'm watching. It is a part of my training. I haven't moved from this tree in 36 hours.

Vamperum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kasumi_Misuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamperum:

(OOC: Or did I? I never specified that I had just appeared at the tree. I appeared to be right behind him. There was no official time stamp. But I can change it if you want *LOL*)

Vamperum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5693  Edited By Vamperum
Kasumi_Misuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You never answered my question.

Why are you here?

(OOC: That sounded hostile af but that's actually not how he meant it)

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5695  Edited By Galatea_
*Flaps wings, large gusts of winds causing nearby buildings and trees to shudder from the force yet, Galatea was not taking off merely stretching her appendages to become more comfortable*
*Flaps wings, large gusts of winds causing nearby buildings and trees to shudder from the force yet, Galatea was not taking off merely stretching her appendages to become more comfortable*

Vamperum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasumi_misuti: ...I’m here because found it to be an otherwise nice resting place.

@galatea_: *Sighs deeply in annoyance*

Kasumi_Misuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5697  Edited By Kasumi_Misuti
Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5698  Edited By Galatea_

@vamperum: @kasumi_misuti:*Her scales flicker as people take photos of her flashy body as if she was an art monument in the park but she paid them no attention as she kept her eyes closed and rested on her legs like a sphinx*

Kasumi_Misuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamperum: @galatea_:

Kasumi's eyes narrowed in annoyance as the Dragon interrupted his and his newest companions peaceful rest

"This is ridiculous."

Galatea_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5700  Edited By Galatea_