User Lists: 0

Spartaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5452  Edited By Spartaca

@alexander_west: She would stare at him completely dumbfounded. "So you're telling me you don't remember anything at all?" A mischievous grin would overtake her lips. She wanted to slap his hand away and argue that his rash would fester it's way onto her, but she decided against it. "Venilia, but you can call me Ven." The Queen of Mean took his hand eagerly.

No Caption Provided

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartaca:

He'd look at her and a confused smile would break onto his face.

"Did we go to Key City High together Freshman or Sophmore year? Cause maybe that would explain it."

When she grabbed his hand he would shake it firmly twice before letting it go and glancing at her with a bemused smile on his face, that feeling he had gotten when he met Juno for the first time fired across his mind but he kept it silent.

"Nice to meet you Ven, So, where do you come from?"

Micro-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartaca: Thanks for being so considerate :p

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight

The location was a junkyard, chosen specifically for this fight. If Jason was about to put this little runt to rest, he wanted to make sure he had an advantage as well as a place to hide the body once done. For weeks on weeks this little runt face jerk had been making fun of the ‘Awesomeness One’ and it needed to stop. With the sun rising in the distance, Jason armed himself with a few six inch blades, a crowbar for fun and his one and only trusty 9mm that he bought off Ebay. Add to that five extra clips of ammo, he was already feeling cocky, and as such did a little victory dance in his honor. But for now he rested deep in the middle of the yard, with rows upon rows of old cars stacked around him. Above rested a magnetic crane, and in the distance a glorious compacter, that gave him an erection just thinking about it. “All right kid...” he shouted while banging two rusty pipes together, “Time for an over due a$$ kicking!!

No Caption Provided

Adam_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber:

Adam awaited for sometime now, and the sound of his target finally announced itself, Pulling his laser blaster he readied it with his steady hand and popped out from behind a car. Aha, mate. Didnt expect me. Adam shouted firing a salvo of laser blast

jk

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber:

Damian walked forward decked in full gear, his cape fluttering behind him, he was about to show down with this guy...again. It's like he couldn't stay away from the a$$ kickings that Damian provided.

But tonight, its gonna be different, because Damian was about to give him an a$$kicking he wouldn't forget.

So as he strode forward he cracked his knuckles as he heard Jason cry

Time for an over due a$$ kicking!!

"Yeah you're right."

It's been long overdue that I kick your a$$.
It's been long overdue that I kick your a$$.
Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight:

No Caption Provided

Startled by the kids arrival, Jason took great offense in his mocking, especially after turning one of his clever quips against him! “No! What I meant was Your a$$ is gonna be kicked not mi….” But even before he finished his sentence he was so flustered he couldn’t continue. Instead he planned to let his knives do the talking for him.

With great pride he took a rudimentary fighting stance, one that implied special ops training, and grabbed hold of a knife in each hand. Still hidden behind his back, he held them there as he look for weak spots in the kids armor. As in most cases it was the kids face and as such Jason threw both his six inch blades at Damian’s throat, in the hopes of slicing the jugular and ending this fight quickly!

Either way, at this time, he felt it more than necessary to add one of his witty comebacks, one that would not only suit his attack, but insult the kid as well. So with great pride he throws the kid an evil look, one which actually makes him look like he has down syndrome, then declares, “Your Mama told me so!” not realizing how pitiful it really sounded.

@adam_grimm

You're to much for me! Maybe well fight some other time! LOL!