Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_epitome:

"Good bye!"

(OOC-It was fun. Like old times. See ya!)

Flub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orb-weaver: @flub: @luke_jackson: @kell_saloks:

I understand. *Epitome would get up and look beyond all of his aquatints* Thank you all for having me here, I appreciate your generosity and welcoming demeanours. But I have certain matters elsewhere to attend to. *The android would give one last quaint smile before walking out across the room, opening the door, and floating off*

(OOC: I’m probably go to get to bed early tonight. Thanks for having me ;] ]

(Also tapping out! Just going to take it easy for the rest of the night. It's been a blast!)

The_Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jai_walker: It was, I enjoyed myself ^_^ Night!

@flub: Goodnight Juno :]

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

He would race to the kitchen and make a huge pitcher of Watermelon Kool Aid, then he would grab a glass and pour Galatea a large cup, and with shaky hands he'd hand her the pitcher, "Do you think you could hold this for me while I go grab my medicine?"

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jai_walker: 《Galatea nods her head slowly while gently grasping the pitcher》

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have anyone ever hung out with a girl with hatred and anger issues towards you? My experience with a girl i met in church was terrible. It was like a nightmare. I will tell you the story if you ask me what happened

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Uhm Flub, I just want to say thanks for defending my honor back there. It was really sweet and considerate of you"

@flub:

Flub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

"Don't sweat it! Gotta look out for each other, you know?"

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flub: "Can I uhm, hug you?"

<<wrinkles nose slightly in what is a form of doubt>>

"or will that like give me acid burns?"

Flub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks: Uhh, what? Oh! No, I'm not acidic on the outside, it's just what I choose to absorb that deals with that.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flub: Galatea: <<Opens arms wide in gesture while giving Flub a sheepish smile>>

Flub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks: Alright, alright... *He'd kneel down, giving her a brief hug*

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flub: <<Once the brief hug was over she would take two steps back while fluffing her hair with her hands, then let out a satisfied sigh>>

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who wants a shot at the Champ?!?
Who wants a shot at the Champ?!?

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight: (OOC - Heads up, I've only got one hour to play)

And you're......um...

Awe Hell

(Jason leans in leading with his right hand, aiming it at you jaw line, though low as it may be)

No Caption Provided

"Time for me to change your diapers, Kid!"

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I have a sudden sensation of crippling anxiety and depression for some reason, Haha this is so strange "

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flub:

*Ahem*

*Ahem*

I may have forgot about that *LOL*

Flub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber:

Damian would sidestep the blow and strike out with his left foot using his size and speed to aim a blow straight for Backstabbers knee, and if it connected the Rogue would attempt to thrust his elbow into his chin

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flub:

I've been doing a lot today *LOL*

Jai blog,

Your post with Juno, got that done btw :P

And I finished Alex's blog

And right now I'm working on the LA post for Paragon.

I'm literally going to do both at the same time LMAO

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5274  Edited By Backstabber

@damian_knight: (Completely caught of guard due to underestimating his opponent, Jason becomes nothing more than a punching bag to the kids whim. At first Jason crumple to the ground with a smashed knee, then has the spit knocked out of his mouth when you finish up. All the while Jason lets out moans of pain. But just as he stumbles up back to one foot, he grabs hold of fist of dust, then tosses it with deadly precision at your eyes!)

Why you little Jerk' he shouts while realigning his jaw "You'll pay for that!

(With great speed he slams his fist into your gut!)

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5275  Edited By Jai_Walker

@backstabber:

*As Damian*

The young boy would look at this pitiful man with pity as he groaned in pain, but the Rogue showed no mercy. He was caught slightly off guard with the dust in his eyes and he growls to himself. Blinded momentarily Damian keels over as he's punched in the gut. But he would recover quickly.

Keeping his eyes closed he would bounce on his toes getting a feel of the world around him without his sense of sight. And as he's moving he strikes out like a cobra, his fist lashing out in a chopping motion aiming for Jason's windpipe, he then sidesteps and sends a powerful punch towards the back of Jason's neck with crippling force.

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5276  Edited By Backstabber

@jai_walker:

(As usual Jason gets a little cocky with his punch to the gut, even enough to shout)

Who's your daddy!

(But just as the kid fell, he rose like a phoenix dancing without using his eyes)

What the He...

(But before he could finish his sentence, the kid thrust-ed his hand forwards with his fingers leading the way, aimed directly at his throat. But with quick reflexes Jason manages to stop the attack inches away from his throat, by clasping the kids hand with both of his)

"Haw Haw Kid, thought you were better!

(Suddenly a kick comse in forcing Jason to rethink his actions, as the kids foot collides with the side of his neck. A loud 'Crack' could be heard across the battlefield as Jason neck snaps in two. Inevitably Jason falls to the ground with his head bobbling along the way, still screaming out,) I swear I'm gonna kill you!

(Already his enhanced healing factor was kicking in, as his neck was now realigned, but for a few more seconds he would lay on the ground twitching screaming obsenities!)

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber:

I swear I'm gonna kill you!

Damian would step forward and place his foot on Jason's back with almost superhuman force. He would draw his sword and bend down and attempt to take one of Jason's guns. He would point the gun at Jason's temple and his sword would be clasped tightly in his other hand.

"You underestimated your opponent. And your biggest mistake was assuming I was going to allow you to live." He would open his eyes and the blink the dust away, a cruel smile would dance across his face.

"I've gone up against beings with exceptional healing abilities before. How many bullets would it take to end your life? None of the others got past 5." He'd laugh "Do your limbs regrow if chopped off? Let's test it."

He would begin to swing his katana in a downward motion, as fast as lightning towards Jason's left arm. But then he stopped. "I will give you one chance to admit defeat and accept my superiority." He'd begin swinging the sword again, but slower this time.

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jai_walker:

The indignity Jason felt under the kids boot was enough to boil his blood. There was no way he was going to let this pipsqueak get the best of him. With the greatest of luck his neck healed just as the kid removed his one and only gun from his holster. But as the kid boasted from a winning position, He knew what he had to do. "You want me to admit defeat? Well I'll admit that you have...well defeat!" With that said he pushed off from the ground, just enough that it may or may not phase the kid. But no-matter what, he would continue to roll over on to his back where he would preform a sweeping motion in the hopes of kicking out your legs and making you fall. "Haw Haw!' he would declare as he makes a mad dash for his gun while providing a firm karate chop at your wrist holding your sword, all in an attempt to make you drop it!

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber:

Damian was almost positive this man wasn't going to just admit defeat to him, that's why Damian made a back up plan. And as Jason rolled away and got his gun back Damian's hand wouldn't drop his sword. Instead his now freed hand would sweep into his belt and he'd toss a thermite grenade directly at the ground beneath Jason's feet, and he would draw his collapsible katana from within his belt now in Daisho position.

"I will kill you. You move and I will blow you to pieces. You shoot that gun and I will remove your head from your shoulders. This is over."

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jai_walker:

Jason felt more than cocky with his gun back in his hand, and even more so with it aimed at the little twerp. Already he was dreaming over all the tiny holes he could put in him. But before he knew it the tables were turned as the kid, in a remarkable feat of skill, not only replaced his sword with his katana, but tossed a live thermite grenade at his very feat. Then to add insult to injury the kid mocked, "I will kill you. You move and I will blow you to pieces. You shoot that gun and I will remove your head from your shoulders. This is over."

For the next few seconds Jason froze in fear as the grenade rested right between his legs, and were it to go off, it would erupt under his favorite organ. With this in mind, he slowly, almost cowardly stepped back with his gun dangling in a nonthreatening way from his finger. “Okay kid, I’m going to let you off the hook this time...” his eyes dart back and forth between you and the grenade, “..so let’s just go our separate ways without blowing up our junk!

By now his hands were clasped over his privates, fearing the pain of having it blown away and grow back later, and more than anything just wanted to leave. Therefor no matter how tough he may sound, there was genuine fear in his every word!

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber:

Damian would twirl his katana and place it back in its sheath, then he'd collapse his other blade and place it in his belt. He would cross his arms.

"I am superior. Remember this. Now you have my permission to leave."

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5282  Edited By High_Baron

@thomas_richards:

The man in the hood watched carefully as he observed the person before himself, closely watching his every move in an almost hypnotized state. He would assume that he was an efficient combatant, as he would any other, but would also assume that he could be readily defeated by his own might. But it was not only the man, but the entire environment that he had surveyed, determining watch advantages he could gain. In his arsenal lay only two weapons: a CZ 75 and a sword. If they would be useful in the possible confrontation was to be determined, just would they skill of the man who wielded them.

"I ask that you stand down, please."

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_baron:

Thomas would look at the Baron with a bored look. His helmet shined brightly and the Outlaw stood stoic and still like a rock. He could feel Baron studying him, assessing his movements and his shoulders would bounce with laughter. Thomas was doing the same thing. But he was analyzing something different. The very air they breathed was being assessed and valued by Thomas.

Everyone always assumed they knew Thomas, had him down. He was arrogant, reckless. A deadly combatant sure, but reckless and mentally weak.

They couldn't be more wrong.

Thomas Richards was the adopted son of the Father of Assassins himself, he trained under the Caste and became something more than just a transhuman or a Parahuman. It made him into a force of nature. Something that couldn't be contained. And in his belt carried his arsenal of weapons.

"I ask that you stand down, please."

"Oh, you feel threatened? Please. Put your weapons away and exit out of my sight."

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

The man in the mask would be motionless in the cool air of the night, silent and as cold as the wind that whispered between the two. He was an enigma to all, a great advantage in the face of opposition, but was his opponent? Was he truly so misunderstood. It would be hard for anyone to say from a quick look at the situation at hand, and even more difficult task as as man in the mask would be someone of mystery. It was unknown how much he could tell of the opposing man, but what could be known was that he was not to be underestimated.

"Not threatened, not yet. I ask because I don't want anyone to get hurt, it's unnecessary here. All I ask is that you walk away, and allow the other man to carry on. Because if you attempt to kill him, I would be forced to engage you."

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_baron:

"Not threatened, not yet. I ask because I don't want anyone to get hurt, it's unnecessary here. All I ask is that you walk away, and allow the other man to carry on. Because if you attempt to kill him, I would be forced to engage you."

Thomas would roll his eyes still motionless,"Yada yada yada. I've heard it all before."

Thomas would tilt his head slightly "Look, the dudes looking for a fight all the time, he's tried killing kids. He's quite frankly a horrible person who in my eyes doesn't deserve redemption. People have been killed for less. He's probably killed people for less."

Letting out a scoff he would finally say

"If needed I'm going to kill the Backstabber. And you'll be forced to engage me. And I'll be forced to put you down. Not kill you, because you don't deserve it. But I will shut you up."

Shrugging his shoulders he'd laugh

"So go ahead and attack I guess."

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards: (I won't be able to continue this tonight, we'll just have to pick this up another time.)

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

《Leans very close to him》 what sort of positions do you have available for me Chief?
《Leans very close to him》 what sort of positions do you have available for me Chief?

@high_baron:

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@contingency: You did bring up the topic of bodyguards, would you be interested in something of that nature?

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why don’t we take this somewhere more private?

(Pulls out a communications device)

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_baron: 《Leans away while smiling 》

No I think I'm good here, unless you need to be protected somewhere private that is.

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@contingency: I do. My business requires the utmost discretion of all parties concerned, so I would very much appreciate you be willing to comply.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_baron: 《Leaning on wall》

My my my, you haven't even negotiated terms and agreements yet

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5296  Edited By High_Baron

@contingency: While I prefer to do so more discretely, I suppose I can be patient. For starters, what experience do you have?

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_baron: Paramilitary Faction versing off rogue metas for the past ten or so years.

As in killing them.

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@high_baron: No one, mutiny killed off most of my faction.

High_Baron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers