kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5202  Edited By kell_saloks

@Marcques

Yet even in this year millions of people are still dying from cancer, regardless I fail to see the relevancy of your ability to create mutants.

That won't assist in addressing the issue of over population unless you intend to sterilize the masses.

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

Actually, the relevancy is pretty obvious. I'm saying humans excel at things most others aren't, NuGenesis has found the cure for cancer. However, such things require great expenses. But I'm sure the people who have been taken by there hand and guided by another race don't embrace the need for expansion. Like I've said before, your version of us, have no where near conquered the universe, or we'd have a LOT more people trying to colonize our planet. And as you have said before, we have had Earthen beings place their boots on the soil of Mars before you have.

And I probably won't have to deal with sterilizing the masses, as we'd probably figure out a way to do that themselves. Like I said, you have your people to look after, and we have ours. And hopefully you'll see the light and simply accept what I have to offer.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcques_: How about this, let's have a wager.

If you can show me humanity's "tenacity" in its ability to make the unlikely happen I will in turn be able to convince some secession of territory.

You said you have the cure for cancer yes?

Then cure every soul on Earth from it, if you can do something like that then I'll believe you can handle more difficult situations.

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

Let's make it go both ways. A wager for you Martians as well.

You have been under difficult situations, so how about this. You steal a piece of you EDF tech for me, they're your enemies anyways, and we'll happily let you settle on Mars, a portion of it of course.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5206  Edited By kell_saloks

@marcques_: 《Dryly》 We already have samples of their technology, but I do suggest you refrain from the patronizing tone.

If the Empress hears talk like that I won't be able to convince her to back down and those words will come at the cost of bloodshed, something Martians are more than willing to pay.

Could you say the same about Earth?

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

You mistaken my words, if you already have samples then I don't mind.

As for Bloodshed, I've seen what our 'guardians' put themselves through to save this planet. So I'm not worried about blood shed. However, you may need a drink of water, because your dryness is making me thirsty.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5208  Edited By kell_saloks

@marcques_: 《Lazy eyedrift》

Hmm, are you not being somewhat presumptuous that your guardians will fight for a different planet rather than stay to defend the one they already reside on?

《Small dismissive wave》

I'm fine.

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

Once again, you're not listening. You used bloodshed as a threat, and if there is bloodshed, it will only be because you attacked us. Then, they will avenge our kind.

You say you want equality and peace, but it seems I'm the only one that really wants it.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5210  Edited By kell_saloks

@marcques_: 《Indifferent》

"You can hardly play victim when the corporations of Earth have a history of committing mass genocide even against their own kind for just a profit imagine what horrors would be inflicted on those they don't even see as human, even turning a blind eye to those instances how many other instances can you list in human kind history where land from a nation was acquired with out bloodshed"

《Closes her eyes while speaking gently》

"I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for this current humanity but please remember who you are and what's happening in your own backyard at this very moment before being offended by a warning"