Avatar image for deactivated-634b00baecd44
deactivated-634b00baecd44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ryan_mckinley: @chase_moone:

And that's it. They made the serious mistake of attacking Apex when all he wanted was to be left alone. But they provoked a giant rage monster, not knowing the full implications proving a caged beast with the power to cause cities to shake and crumble.

Ryan's attack, if aimed at a human, would have incinerated them. It's impressive. And it seems to work, even causing Apex some pain. He falls. He lays there. Unmoving. At first. But then he rises like the unstoppable Terminator and stands up, growling low.

Ryan just ticked him off! Veins popping all over his body due to his immense muscle mass, flexing muscles convey the sheer power that is flowing through Apex right now as adrenaline floods his body. "That...was a mistake." He says in a low voice, warning them.

Slamming the ground so hard, he cracks it open and sends a powerful shockwave towards them both in an attempt to hit them with the power of a mini-earthquake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_predator87: @ryan_mckinley:

Chase would watch Ryans onslaught and grin under his mask "Good stuff man." But then his Spider Sense went off the charts as Apex grew angry. And slammed his fists into the ground. Chase's reflexes and speed allowed him to corkscrew into the air fast enough to avoid the ground attack, but the shockwave would blast him backwards and the boy would crawl to his feet shaking himself free of dust "I TOLD YOU RYAN! I KNEW RAGE MADE HIM STRONGER!" Chase would crack his neck and look at his bud.

"My turn?"

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_predator87: @chase_moone: (You wasted your post talking man :( )

Before he could show gratitude to his friend's compliment,Ryan was blown back several feet, the blast allow would've broken several of his bones, but thanks to the barrier of purple fire, he only suffered a few headaches and scratches. He nose was bleeding profusely, but that wasn't a bit deal right now. The ground was open to him, and it began to glow red. His plan was a mystery and it would take a while, so he need to keep the beast busy.

The air around the best would begin to fill with fire as his eye began to illuminate with a green hue. The are almost below up as the remote area they were in, a swamp supposedly, began to combust in green fire. The algae in the water allowed the fire a trip across as they rapidly moved towards the green giant. The Prince began to plan his next attack, however this one would take a bit longer to summon as it was a higher level of fire. In hopes of protecting himself, he encased himself in a 9 foot thick wall of pure purple fire, hoping his spider friend could distract the beast as he summoned the fire.

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryan_mckinley: (Oh yah, I forgot bout Apex XD, I'll delete it and save it in a Doc)

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chase_moone: @ryan_mckinley:

Even with that attack, Apex was holding back. He has no desire to permanently harm these two people even if they are extremely annoying. He could have charged them with frightening speed, rip their arms off. Punch them with the power to split a moon in half. But he doesn't want to kill them. He just wants them to leave. So he holds back the full might of his power, but also mostly because he has no idea what either them can truly do but he suspects the one dressed as a spider can sense danger before it happens based on how he seems to move out of the way of attacks before they happen. Interesting ability. Impressive. Useful.

The air is getting fiery, harder to breathe. Not impossible yet, but's turning into fire. It already feels like an oven. Apex is actually beginning to feel the heat. Takes a lot to do that. Ryan has already proven impressive.

Apex glares at what Ryan is doing with the water. But he hasn't attacked him with it yet. Why hesitate? Unless... Apex begins to suspect something more is being planned. Being the former super soldier that he is, he doesn't look as dumb as his green giant self would imply.

Apex thinks of a plan of his own, but to fool them both he has to make this look good. He has to make it look convincing. Taking a deep breath before the air has fully converted to fire, Apex slams both hands together so mightily, it creates such a loud blast of sound that it spews forth in all directions. It's beyond ear splitting and with this attempt, he hopes that it disorients the two heroes for Apex's next move. Because IF this works, then the heroes might find their equilibrium ruined, making it hard to stand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryan_mckinley: (Sorry, didn't mean that to be so long since this is RI)

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryan_mckinley: (Okay. Hehe. I'm just trying to sell correctly since I am still learning how to do that kind of stuff. RI is actually good practice. ^_^)

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_predator87: ( I agree, and I'm practicing as well, but don't forget. You're using the hulk, basically)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryan_mckinley: (I know. Which is why I am having Apex hold back here. Even in RI, I don't want to kill your characters. Plus, yes, I'm basically playing the Hulk but you guys are fighting me without a bio. So, I appreciate the trust. ^_^)

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_predator87: @ryan_mckinley:

Chase would watch Ryan gather his power and he would nod to his buddy telling him that he had his back. Then suddenly he hears the sonic boom of Apex's hands being clapped together. Chase would fall to the ground screaming as his enhanced hearing picked up on the sound and caused the hero a serious headache. And while he did stagger and fall, and well he could no longer hear, Chase shook off the attack on his ears after a few moments. Chase didn't need hearing to be affective, he was enhanced to be the perfect being, and when one sense was down, his others came into play.

No Caption Provided

Chase would suddenly get really serious as he backed away from the battleground. "I've got your back. Give me about two seconds." Raising his hand he would shoot a web line and like a bullet he would be gone. The Arachnid knew he had to play this smart...Power wasn't enough here, and he guessed that he probably didn't outclass Apex in the Strength Department. But he also knew he had MORE than enough strength to cause damage, Chase's Speed, Along with strength would give Ryan the time he needed to accomplish his task.

No Caption Provided

So as the Spider shot through the air, he would twist his hips and turn mid-air, suddenly turning his forward energy into downward momentum. Then letting go of his web line he would shot two webs onto the ground watching them latch into the dirt, and with an insane amount of force Chase would turn his body into a slingshot and attempt to smash his transhuman body onto Apex's. Then if he managed to get contact with the monster he would slink around the large beast and with a leap he would attempt to smash his hand into the crook of Apex's shoulder, trying to dislocate or at least make it numb. The Spider would rub his ringing ears and grumble slightly "That hurt, just letting you know."

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryan_mckinley: @apex_predator87: (Hope that is ok, along with you guys I'm still learning how to sell things. And I hope I didn't step on your toes with that Apex. I just added that into a post I had wrote so if it seems off that's why.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_predator87:

(Sweet ~_^, And I wouldn't take it to easy on Chase either. He might surprise you ;)

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chase_moone: @apex_predator87: (Sorry for it being short)

The water began to grow silver, and the eyes of the Prince began to be covered in a silver lining. The wall of purple fire disappeared, allowing Ryan to move his limbs. He stepped foot into the now liquid fire, and stretched his hands towards the sky. The swamp or at least some of it, rose from the ground, the fire filled swamp would begin the fill this hole that was once there. While the silver liquid had the properties of water, it also had a terrible burn upon contact.

Thanks to his friend's little distraction, he hopefully we had enough time to begin to arrange his attack. He stretched out his hand toward the giant and the liquid would obey the Prince's order as the began to head towards the giant's openings: mouth, nostrils, ears, and pores. If successful, Ryan would turn up the heat of the fire and would manipulate them to enter the vital parts of the beast body hoping to incarcerate them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chase_moone: @ryan_mckinley: (Not a prob. ^_^)

The spider surprises Apex by how quickly he recovers from his thunderclap, proving how resilient the hero is compared to most combatants he's fought which usually take longer. With Chase's attack successful, the Green Titan finds himself knocked down. At a thousand pounds, it's incredible Chase manages to do it. But the hero strikes like a missile.

If Chase had performed his dislocating shoulder move on a human, it would have worked. But Apex is no mere human, is something far more. So, the best Chase can hope for is numbing his shoulder, which succeeds. Unfortunately for Chase, Apex heals from that in seconds as the numbness vanishes quickly. He attempts to head butt Chase, "Then leave." Even now, Apex holds back. He could have applied much more force, but he doesn't want to kill Chase. So this attempt has only enough force to perhaps break his nose IF it connects or at least stun him maybe.

Succeed or fail, Apex rises and that's when he sees Ryan's next move. He's thinking that is what he was planning. And he also sees his attack with that thunderclap didn't effect Ryan at all. But the Jade Titan is not dissuaded from that as the liquid fire seeps inside every pore, lighting him on fire from within. The heat is felt, he screams in pain. But one thing Ryan fails to realize is that Apex is just as resistant to injury on the inside as he is on the outside. Still, Apex gets the intent and he plays it up for all it's worth. It DOES cause him immense pain so he doesn't have to fake it too much. But due to his healing factor, it's not the incinerating move Ryan was hoping for.

But they don't know that. At least, Apex hopes. Otherwise, this fight might continue for a needlessly long time. And with Ryan's fire abilities, that puts the entire forest at risk. The forest is Apex's home, plus countless animals and people living in the remote areas.

"AAAAHHHHHHHGG!" He screams in pain. Then when the attack ends, Apex falls on his knees before falling flat on his face. He doesn't move. He holds his breath, pretending to be dead and hoping his ruse works because if it does, they will leave.

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5078  Edited By Chase_Moone

@apex_predator87:

Chase's Spider Sense allowed him to nudge his head back a bit, but the head butt still collided into his face. But not with enough force to break his nose. The damage was more to his head hurting then anything else. Apex didn't understand that Chase LOOKED small. But his body's durability was off the charts good. A singular drop of blood would fall onto the ground and Chase would look up and his lenses would narrow. "Oh so it's like that huh?" But then his Spider-Sense tingled painfully in the back of his mind and he'd flip out of the way as fast as he could as Ryan unleashed his attack. Chase would then watch as Apex slumped to the ground faking unconsciousness.

Chase could sense that he was still awake. His body showed no signs of being unconscious. The Spider would turn to Ryan and signal to him that he's got this. Walking over to Apex he would bend down and shake his head. "He's awake." Then rising to his feet he would lift his leg and attempt to stomp on the monsters head hard enough to create a crater in the ground. But the thing was...Chase didn't stomp on Apex's head to really HURT him. Just enough to make it convincing. He was trying to help him. If Chase had managed to gauge his durability correctly he would lean down once again, and whisper in his ear. "Don't get up. This is over. Sorry for bothering you." Why was Chase being so nice? Because he didn't think it was right bothering the beast like this. And they were destroying his home. So he would walk back over to Ryan and sling his arm over his shoulder"He's out. Let's go get some chow buddy, I'm starved. And I don't think my right ears working right. I'll need to get that checked. You game?"

John_Taylors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_nomad:

"Cheeseburgers are one of the best foods ever created by any species of man! It's a burger...with CHEESE. And tons of other self toppings!"

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_taylors: "I think I'll try them some time if that's the case. What fast food restaurants do you recommend I buy them at?"

John_Taylors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_nomad:

"In N Out is one of the best places. But I also enjoy 5 Guys. And you need to get French Fries with it, French Fries are also amazing!"

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_taylors: "OK, thank you!" Runs off to nearest known locations.

John_Taylors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_taylors: (Sorry that was so short. I was just staying in character.)

John_Taylors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Serves some coffee to people at a coffeehouse, incognito and taking a break from her work as a mercenary.

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_nomad: Walks over to him while holding a notepad and a blank face "What would you like to have sir?"

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5089  Edited By The_Nomad

@vengance101: Keeps a friendly face. "I'm actually a female. And I would like this." Points to an item on the menu.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_nomad: Serana looks up to him with a some what surprised face, she swore she smelled a male. Awkwardly she would give an embarrassed face and look down at her notepad to conceal the embarrassment "Sorry, I mean ma'am"

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: Smiles in return to the embarrassed face by the stranger. "That's OK. I recently turned female, so that may be why you confused me as male. Sometimes the hormones of my body linger. Anyway, I would like this, please." Points again at the item on the menu.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5092  Edited By Vengance101

@the_nomad: She would raise a confused brow at Silves response but not question it, she nodded her head and wrote the name of the item down on her note pad. "Anything else?"

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Nomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: "Silves" would look around the establishment with a pleased appearance as she patiently waited for her order.

The_Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5096  Edited By The_Epitome

@vengance101: A car would be thrown through the window of the building, resulting on person being crushed put in critical condition after being struck by it. In response, Silves would run out of the location in fear. Across the street, and a being could be seen floating amidst the chaos of people rushing out of the establishment.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_epitome: Serana would become so indifferent to what happened, she wasn't a hero or anything like that and no one she personally knew was injured so she continued about her business unphased even dusting some near by debris off the counter as other people panicked.

The_Epitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: Floating into the shop, Epitome could see the fear on the faces of those who remained, and would meet their expressions of terror with robotic apathy. Looking over at one of the staff, the being would analyze her a the largest threat, and promptly throw a large piece of debris at her that would sink into the back of a human’s skull in seconds.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5099  Edited By Vengance101

@the_epitome: With lightning fast reflexes she would duck as far down to the ground as she could before it reached her. After evading it the ranged attack she would slowly stand back up calmly, her speed but more importantly her reflexes among her clan being one of the best so she didn't feel threatened at all to this new threat.

"Pardon, I'm just trying to do my job. Could you go find someone else to try and kill" she would comment dryly as she tossed the rag she was using to clean the counter on to the floor after realizing it was futile when someone kept tossing debris near the counter. "Like a hero or something?"

August_Hearst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stomp: (Yup, the Random Interactions.)

August would plop his hammer on the ground and cross his arms boredly

"Are you going to insist on this mortal?"