Avatar image for morbid_assassin
Morbid Assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Morbid Assassin

I am Valen zao, Known As "The Morbid assassin", I am the Son of a felicitous vulpine assassin. Despite Me being his son. he took me under his wing as my mentor for the way of the stealthy assassin. he was mot successful in his teaching,and created a sanguinary Retiary Morbid assassin,thats how i obtained my alias. After his departure to the afterlife,several years later i decided to form an underground assassination Organization called "the Darkane"named after my father.With our expertise in stealth an our stringhent Fighting style we would readily take over asia and reek anarchy. My Organization was able to take full control over japan easily, i obtained absolute monarchy of japan,and was feared by many. My  Tyranny lasted about 3 years unitl i was forced to leave my throne beacuse of me being imperil. My own beloved brother betrayed me,he came to my abruptly to perform an overwhelming onslaught in my fortress with his vast maltia. I was forced to withdraw my Fortress and forsake my duties as a leader and monarch.

Even with aall of my aptitude in leadership, my name was degraded over many assassin's, i went from being a dismay jouster king, to a petite irrelevant Unhistorical amoeba.I became a walking abomination in the continent of asia, soon bounties were being made for the death of me,warriors were after my head consistently, but were weak.The warriors That seeked me were Neophyte,they could barely thrust a sword correctly, all of the novice leveled warriors were unsuccessful with the bounty.i was forced to exile myself from asaia because of the people in pursuit of me, it started to become irritating.

I traveled to America to start a new life, the assassin Profession would leave me to the path of death so i had to do the right thing. Instead of fighting illegally i participated in martial arts tournaments,and conquered all that ive been in. One day i participated in a  tournament called "The mead" powerful warriors were i n the tournament, they barely made me concede to lost in some of he matches,but i was to powerful.After winning the tournament, a young man  named Florian came into the arena and offered me a memberships to an organization called"the fraternity". he gave me a brief summary of what it is. i accepted because i need the wealth.from that day i was part of  the Fraternity.

the fraternity Then fell immediately after i joined because of Untrustworthy  staff members, i was forced to live in America in poverty. I had no source of income, no home to sleep in, no clothing, i was just a nobody.  Soon i developed a solution to my Situation . I planned to Commit robbberies for Peoples  money and use it to go to my homeland of japan. The tactic worked out just as planned despite my starvation, i was able to raise enough money to go back to japan. By now I must have been forgotten In japan, so my name should be cleared.

The Return to japan

It felt good to be back in Asia, as i thought i was a forgotten harsh memory in the island of japan, it felt good because i could start a new fresh life in my beloved country . The food was Unchanged and delicious as ever, the clothing style remained the same, the environment was fresh as ever. There was one thing That angered me beyond measure, My brother Sephirim is the Emperor of japan, saw the posters of him pasted on the walls, my heart rate increased dramatically.I couldn't Live In a government That was created by My adversary,something had to be done, i had to avenge my broken pride, Sephirim will die.Thoughts of Creating a vast army polluted my head imidiately

5 years later

I was able to organize a vast army, but i  i needed more than that to defeat sephirim, i needed an elite warrior,something indestructible, Brute, Inhuman. I hired a Long time friend/ Professor named Toji Kimaro, to conduct experiments for an elite warrior, so far they have been unsuccessful, we sent many of the experimental warrior to attack Sephirim as a test but none were successful. I finally decided to recommend a clone of sephirim Himself, The professor thought it was possible, but we needed to get an dna extract from Sephirim.

Me and Toji decided to set a day when we should attempt to get a dna sample from seph, we though of hiring someone to act as one of his guards get it there but that wouldn't work to well, he would be suspicious of the disappearance of that specific guard. We contemplated about Many ideas until we finally found a resolution, we would hire someone to get an dna sample during one of his political speeches. All the person would have to do is go On the stage after the event and Scan the area for any residue.

we had someone planned out perfectly for this