User Lists: 0

Cosmosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Very nice!

And I love heavy-grav worlds. So...any banned materials I should know about? You know, so I can avoid accidentally bringing any.

0:)

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmosis: Thanks! ^_^

Yeah, Planet Busters, Un-Contained Anti-Matter...that sort of thing. ^_^

NoyaHaname369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes! I've wanted to join one of your rps for a while but always just observed, now I got the chance!

Somebody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic. May play around in this with an alt.

Also, Impress Nairah? May want to fix that typo. =)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ParagonxXx

@somebody_: Thank you! And it's not a typo, it's intentional. Empress Nairah is an alien with an alien name. ^_^

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_king: Thanks! And why can't you bring the Sentinel?

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: He's a potential planet-buster, I believe.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_king: Ahhh. Well, that Power Cap I placed is only for the Plutonian race, not for your character or anyone else's. So, unless you plan on him destroying the planet, then he's free to visit. ^_^

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantomshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this...gives me a potential idea.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantomshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really?

Yes ma'am. I'll pm you later today and share what I have in mind

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-603254cf2e22e
deactivated-603254cf2e22e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_and_lara

No Caption Provided

Like a bubble, Augusta popped out the foam of space-time and glided through the Plutonian system. A massive fortress of glowing green, it seemed an emerald cruising through the blackness of space. It was not unnoticeable, and as Thunderstorm advised, it'd drew the Empress' eyes - and perhaps weapons - at it. "That was hasty of me, I know, but hopefully once the Empress is caught up to speed, she'll understand that we have no time to waste", Leonel hoped, meeting eyes with Thunderstorm in the ivory heart of Augusta. "And thank you", he nodded. "Head to the planet when you're ready. I'll be waiting for you to give me the good or bad news. Whatever it is, it can't be worse than the Imperium".

"I know what I have to say to the Empress. But I'll reserve that for when you return. Until then", the Prince of Power paused, neck and shoulders rolling, his calmness and confidence unwavering despite his mishap, "I'll be here". Folding his arms behind his back, hidden by his cape, Leonel glanced at Augusta's gates, then Thunderstorm's eyes, "The gates'll open for you once you get there".

Avatar image for deactivated-634b031e20c47
deactivated-634b031e20c47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_leo:

King Leo is correct, it draw attention. Plutonian warships have the station surrounded in just a few short minutes. However, they do not fire but await the orders of the ones in charge of such situations. In the meantime, Thunderstorm gives the royal king a nod of her head, "Anytime. It won't take long."

With a hefty spin of her hammer, Thunderstorm throws it and latches onto the leather strap on the end, taking flight and arriving at the gates. She leaves the station and within minutes of meeting with the Empress, the warships disengage and continue their original patrol pattern. Someone from the planet is attempt to open a communication channel to King Leo and if he allows it, then he might see Thunderstorm smiling with pride, "I convinced the Empress your not a threat and that your only here to talk. She wishes to speak with you in person at your earliest convenience."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ParagonxXx
Guess I lost this one.
Guess I lost this one.

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Aww, my bad. I completely lost track of this. I can have a post up in a bit.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimmwald: I shouldn't have said, "Up to you." I should have said, a response would be awesome.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_and_lara:

Time flowed and in minutes, the warning lights gleaming from Plutonian warships faded, and the vessels resumed their calm drift through space. Thunderstorm works fast, Leonel thought, his smile calm and brief. It'd have done him no favors had the Plutonians retained their belief that he'd come to boil their oceans and turn their land to a wasteland of burning slag. Gliding through Augusta's halls, the Prince of Power caught the blinking eye of the nearest hologram - a blue icosidodecahedron - and a command flowed out his mind to accept Plutonian communication channels. And though he was greeted by a glimpse of Thunderstorm, it was here words that caught his attention.

No Caption Provided

"I convinced the Empress you're not a threat and that you're only here to talk. She wishes to speak with you in person at your earliest convenience"

"Tell the Empress I'll be teleporting to your location. And thank you, Thunderstorm", Leonel nodded, ending transmission. "Hex", the Hyper-God called out, drawing the focus of Augusta's A.I. to him. "Lock the scanners to the energy of Thunderstorm's hammer. There should be nothing like it on that planet. Calculate the space-time coordinates of the hammer's location, then let me know". Nay a nanosecond later and Leonel was fed the space-time coordinates to Thunderstorm's location. Around him, space-time bent - and with a ripple - he vanished, stepping into the hyper-spatial bulk, then out to the throne of the Red Tower where Empress Nairah sat. White cape glowing like the white eye of a star, his posture strong and regal, the Hyper-God locked eyes with Empress Nairah and greeted her - not with a bow, but a subtle yet respectful inclination of the head.

He had brought a gift as advised, and though every fiber of his being yearned for him to forgo formality and highlight the threat of the Imperium, the Prince of Power hovered a foot above the ground, silent behind a face of warrior steel and Roman ice. As he'd been told, he said nothing until spoken to. He need not lose the Plutonian Empire as a possible ally against the Imperium over mere pride.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_leo: (OOC: Thank you. ^_^)

No Caption Provided

Thunderstorm nods in response to him as she waits inside Empress Nairah's throne room. She informs the Empress that King Leo is coming shortly and the woman nods in acknowledgement. It's not long before the man arrives, having locked onto the well of energy inside Lara's hammer.

The Empress sees King Leo appear out of no where thanks to his teleportation technology, so she assumes. Coincidence or not, both are similarly dressed in red and white. Like King Leo, the Empress has hair as black as midnight. It cascades over her shoulders in waves. The clearest blue eyes look at him, noticing the subtle, but respectful, nod of his head. She returns it with one of her own, respecting him in return. She looks as if the world rests on her shoulders, burdened with many cares and duties. But she bears the responsibility well. She must for her people.

There are several guards stationed in key locations in the throne room. Two of which are on the Empress's immediate right and left. Both standing like stalwart sentinels, waiting on any command from their ruler. With a single gesture from the Empress, a council member walks over to King Leo and offers his hand so the King will hand it over. If he does, the council member presents it to the Empress, bowing on one knee and holding it out for her. The Empress takes it, looks at it and gives it back the council member. He rises and stands aside as the Empress once again looks at King Leo with a passive expression.

The council member once again speaks, beginning to list off all the titles the Empress has. This is likely an introduction of some kind. But the Empress speaks and chooses to interrupt him, "Enough. There is no need for that at this time."

The council member bows respectfully to the Empress and goes back to his previous spot to watch King Leo.

Empress Nairah looks again at Leo and speaks, voice full of authority, "Thank you for the gift. Our mutual friend," The Empress looks over at Thunderstorm, then back to Leo, "tells me you wish to make a request. Who are you and what is this request?" The Empress does not ask who he is because she does not know. Of course she knows. She simply wishes to hear it from him and it's also a formality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_and_lara: (No worries! :))

Holding the Empress' gaze, Leonel - the Incredible One - shoots no glance the councilman's way. For it was not the councilman's favor he needed, it was Empress Nairah's. To the councilman's open palm, Leonel gave his hand. A hand that had shattered worlds and sat on the councilman's palm with the weight of mountains. Lifting his hand, his gift was clear - a necklace. It's gem shimmered with purple - the color of royalty - and hummed the low tone of it's unique resonant energy frequencies. Their purpose? To filter non-electromagnetic energies that dared flow into it's wearer's body, and ward off the energies that fueled the psychic powers of telepaths and telekinetics, and others like the energies that powered spells and magic, to which Plutonians were vulnerable.

"It's why we fight"

Finally, the Empress spoke, and even the air seemed to bow to the iron in her pitch. Arms crossing over his chest, chin high and his feet hovering an inch above the palace floor, the Prince of Power was not short on confidence or regality. And as he spoke, his voice rolled out deep like the thunder commanded by Thunderstorm herself. "You're welcome, Empress", he nodded, his eyes yet to move from hers, "Formally? King Leo. Galactic gladiator of Battleworld legend, and a king of Andromeda gladiators responsible for their rebellion on the Eteldan slaver colony, Nero". Uncrossing his arms, Leonel continued, "Informally? Someone who wants to destroy the Abyssal Imperium. And so should you, Empress Nairah", he paused, leaving his words to hang in the air and allowing them the seconds they need to sink in the Empress' mind.

"You're an Empress. Someone to whom the Plutonian people look for leader and protector of Plutonian prosperity and self-determination", a formidable responsibility if there ever was one. "As a leader, you have your people's best interests at heart. And you protect those interests. It's why we all fight, because across the cosmos, few people protect the same interests. We're all different, want different things, think differently, feel differently. It's foolish for anyone to expect anything different than that. But, there is one interest we all have and hope to protect", the Hyper-God paused, "The survival of this universe". And in the time ahead, a dark cloud'd come for them all. "We all have a common enemy. An enemy that lays claim to the entire universe as it's colony, and those living in it, it's slaves".

"The Abyssal Imperium, an empire of monsters led by a cosmic abomination called Nordok, threatens to conquer and enslave the entire universe. And I'm not keen on letting that happen. I enjoy my individual freedom, and I imagine you and your people do too. I'm ready to wage war against the Imperium with or without you, Empress, but I'd be lying if I said having you by my side wouldn't be a massive boost. Help me destroy the Imperium and save this universe. I've been told that Plutonians value honor. Then honor the promise you made to your people, to protect them. You can do so by helping me wipe out this plague".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_leo:

It's hard to know what the Empress is thinking, her face remaining ever so passive. Emotions carefully controlled. Contrary to what many think, her race does experience emotion. They are just able to control it and hide it extremely well. Empress Nairah knows full well the danger Nordok poses. Other than a few skirmishes with Imperium forces, she and her empire have stayed out of his way. So far, the Empress has been lucky not to have any major conflict with the Ancient One. But she knows that a war is coming in which Nordok will try and claim everything the Plutonian Empire has worked so hard to claim as their own. If not now, it will be later. Empress Nairah wishes beings like Nordok never existed, but they do. And instead of sitting on her throne wishing the problem to go away, she knows now that she must do something about it. King Leo makes an excellent case, stating all the facts for her and saying why he needs her and her forces.

Empress Nairah glances over at Thunderstorm who has a pleading look on her face that speaks volumes. The Empress looks back at King Leo, but oddly she thinks about the gift he has given her. The gem hums with power, the Empress's keen hear can detect it. A scan of it reveals it's beneficial nature and she is deeply impressed. That is one incredible gift. King Leo knows how to appeal to her. But once again, she shows outward signs she's feeling anything.

The Empress rises from her throne and grabs the ceremonial sword from the wall above it before floating over to King Leo. For a long moment, she stares into eyes. She likes the way he carries himself. He's a King, he knows her burdens. Then the Empress holds out the sword for him horizontally in both her hands, "This sword has been in my family for generations. It's a symbol of pride and honor. I give it to you as my pledge that you have my aid against the Imperium. As you hold the sword, I am obligated to help you for I always keep my pledges."

On the off chance King Leo looks Thunderstorm's way, or looks at her through the corner of his eyes, he might notice she smiles at him and nods for him to take the sword. King Leo has just gained a valuable ally in his fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sarah_and_lara:

No Caption Provided

It seemed the air - the throne room itself - waited in anticipation of the Empress' word. The gravity of her presence cast itself well, and as she glided from her throne with a sword, it rose tenfold. The Prince of Power glanced first at the sword, spent a nanosecond studying the silver gleam of it's edges and intricacy of it's design, then returned his eyes to the Empress. The sword was no threat, more useful in court than on the battlefield. Leonel said nothing. He kept his chin high, posture powerful and his eyes on the Empress. For an eternity, she lingered on his gaze, as if searching for an answer to a question that had long troubled her. Finally with the sword held out to him, she spoke, and he listened.

Glancing down at the sword, Leonel's eyes followed the blade. It was decorative, polished, and freshly oiled. On it, his reflection stared him back. "A generational piece", he began, grabbing the sword by the hilt and feeling the weight of Plutonian monarchs past, "This is a significant gesture, so the honor, Empress, is all mine". With a nod, the Prince of Power offered the Empress a gesture of his own, a smile, one that was calm and sympathetic to her burdens as an empress. "We should prepare soon", his smile faded, replaced on his face by the weight of the situation. "I'll return here soon enough, with a war strategy, maybe some allies if you'll allow them, and see how you feel your empire's war resources should be used against the Imperium".

With a glance at Thunderstorm and another at the Empress, Leonel waited for the two speak whatever words they still held before issuing his farewell to the Empress, "I'm looking forward to our next meeting, and to finally dealing with the Imperium".

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Re-worked and updated! Have a read if anyone would like to see the changes. ^_^