The Omega Cube - RPG (CVnU Closed RPG)

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

✭✭ Outer Space, Perses Galaxy✭✭

In the depths of a faraway galaxy, rogue stars zoomed all about in a maddening race, tearing the heavens asunder without respite. Gamma ray bursts roared from the heaving crust of neutron stars, strobing for light-years on end. And supernovae flared in a chorus of cosmic death. Yet away from the stormy sea of chaos, the improbable became probable. On the calmer edge of the Perses Galaxy's spiraling arms, a lone ice planet - Glacia - drifted through space. Quietly orbiting it's star, it bore no life, only icy peaks and a subsurface ocean devoid of things to discover.

But at the summit of it's tallest mountain, entropy cast a miraculous spell - of randomness - and from the folds of chaotic fluctuations, emerged one of five Omega Cubes. Ancient artifacts known only in the passages of cosmic lore, they promised uncontested supremacy over the four known fundamental forces of natures - the strong force, weak force, electromagnetism, gravitation - and the mysterious fifth harnessed by the Eteldan Empire. Energy crackled from the Omega Cube that'd claimed the skies of Glacia as it's own, quaking the fabric of space-time with ripples felt beyond the boundaries of the Perses Galaxy. Ripples detected by instruments in the Valhöll space station.

"Alert Leo about this"

And answered with awe from the American God.

"Shit", Achilles cursed, arms crossed over his chest, and his brow furrowed from the bright glow of the holographic screen, "When was the last time any instrument or scanner went this crazy?", he asked, his eyes sweeping to those of his brother, Orion.

"It is most curious", Orion noted, wrestling the screen's light with his golden glow. "Hmm, and it points to a planet in the Perses Galaxy", he paused, searching his brother's eyes for an expected glint of intrigue.

"Would you be surprised if I said I was surprised?", Achilles smiled, finding humor in the absurdity of what he'd learned, "Considering that place is a chaotic death trap, I'm surprised those ripples came from a planet instead of... I don't know, black holes colliding", he shrugged.

"Shall we investigate?", Orion suggested, earning a shake of the head from the American God, "I'll investigate. Someone has to stay here. Besides, you're plan B in case I ever die. Alert Leo about this".

"Well in that case, I do hope you live. I quite enjoy the solitude here", Orion quipped, eyes gleaming with amusement.

"Yeah well judging from this season's round of human paranoia about the likes of us, it's probably better that you do enjoy the solitude here. Might save us from the third or fourth Civil War. Send me the coordinates to the planet. I'll stay in contact", Achilles nodded, a beam of light teleporting from Orion's side to the hangar where he strode to the Blue Eagle, and set course for the Perses Galaxy.

Avatar image for addison_hopewell
Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ninjan Empire--- Prison Planet Magog

No Caption Provided

It was surreal, to be back here where it essentially all began for her. Catalina Liafador assisted a Talmut Invasion of Ninjan space with Magog and the current Ninjan Capitol of Xiox caught in the cross-hairs. The then reigning Queen of Ninjeta, Madison Maynard committed all Ninjan resources into stopping a Talmut invasion of Earth. They were victorious, but it was not without scrutiny.

Xiox was nearly captured, the OSA leadership had been dismantled; Madison Maynard fled to escape persecution from the make-shift government. In her absence, Addison a Ninjan from Reality-M was made Interim Queen.

She brought the Ninjans back from the cusp of Civil War and turned their monarchy into an elective monarchy. As a result of her efforts she was elected Queen full time and with full authority, despite being from a different world and color altogether.

It was almost time for reelection, the restoration of the origin world, Ninjeta was sure to have her be reelected; but today called for a review of the Empire. A time where the Queen was to travel planet by planet to meet with the people and governors assess the effectiveness of their rule, and if need be to remove them.

"As you can see your highness, we've rebuilt all the containment facilities. Now we just need to get a handle on all the prisoners freed during the war, and we will be back to optimal performance"

The Warden reported doing her best to stay in Addison's favor. She was brought in during the Maynard administration; if she was hand appointed by Madison, then she had a job for however long she wanted it.

"I will need a progress report, and a list of things you will need from the capitol to make strides." As she spoke she could see her ship commander flying toward her location, judging from the speed she could tell the matter was urgent.

"Majesty, we've picked up a strange energy source on our long-range scanners. It's coming from the Perses Galaxy." She reported with her head bowed in respect. The information drew side-eyes from everyone in attendance, mostly because they didn't understand why the Queen would be interested in another galaxy.

The Apricot tinted Queen nodded but said nothing on the subject. "As I was saying, the Capitol will take care of your construction needs." She continued before flying off with her flight commander.

NBS Royalty

No Caption Provided

"The Perses Galaxy huh, what do we know about it?" Addison asked solidifying everyone's suspicions that she intended to investigate.

"We know nothing about it, your majesty. It's just on the other side of Talmut territory" The Ship Commander replied showing that a trip would take them directly through Talmut Airspace.

The planet Magog was on the very tip of the Milky Way, it's where the milky way ended, and the Argos Galaxy began--The Talmut galaxy as the Ninjans often referred to it as.

"Engage ghost drive. I don't want us being pinged by the Talmuts. Chart a course for the Perses Galaxy. If we do come into contact with the Talmuts, we take them out before they can report back is that understood?"

Normally, all orders came from the ship commander; but when the Queen gave them a direct order there wasn't much they could do. The crew blankly stared at their queen before executing her orders.

"We have to get this power source before the Talmuts, they're a bunch of idiots so they probably haven't picked up on it yet. But the Imperium? If they get it we can kiss both the Talmuts and the Ninjans goodbye. I'm not asking any of you to die for my recklessness, get me to the system and I'll go in on shuttle. That. IS. An. Order"

Zafirah_BoKara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addison_hopewell:

No Caption Provided

Zafirah BoKara, her name was known within the Ninjan Military. While her skin was green like a Ninjan, her blood was tainted by Crattian DNA. Her mother a Ninjan, her father a Crattian, it’s unclear how they met or what kind of relationship the two had, but in the end it lead to the birth of Zafirah. Her mother told her that her father didn’t want her and so her mother took her and raised her on her own. For a while people believed she was a pure Ninjan, but one day, she accidentally displayed her Crattian abilities when she was a child and since that day Ninjan’s shunned her. But when she became of age, she was approached by Ninjan military recruiters, they saw potential in her abilities. So she joined, hoping that she fought hard enough for Ninjneta, she would be accepted.

Which is what lead her here on the NBS Royalty, standing on the other side of the room as Queen Addison lead the group on a mission to discover what this reported strange energy was said to be. Zafirah was of no use right now, she was a Soldier, dawned in her armor and sword hanging on her hip waiting to be used, waiting to draw the blood of her enemy. Her job was not only to protect Queen Addison, but obey her every word. If she told Zafirah to punch the ground, she would ask “How hard?”. If she wanted her to jump into a dark hole in the ground, she would do it without question. Or at least that's what she was suppose to do. But Zafirah was known to break a order now and then. But until then, she was on standby, her green eyes looking out to the Perses Galaxy. While they knew of the area, it was still a somewhat new territory for all of them, and new territories meant potential new enemies and new bones to break.

"Engage ghost drive. I don't want us being pinged by the Talmuts. Chart a course for the Perses Galaxy. If we do come into contact with the Talmuts, we take them out before they can report back is that understood?"

A small smirking grin appeared on Zafirah’s lips, there was a chance for some action after all while everyone seemed to pause what they were doing, in a surprise of the orders given to them. She could feel her hands begin to itch with excitement. But then the Queen unleashed another set of orders that didn't sit too well with the half breed.

"I'm not asking any of you to die for my recklessness, get me to the system and I'll go in on shuttle. That. IS. An. Order"

Zafirah walked forward, approaching her Queen, standing taller than her at six feet. “My Queen.” She spoke up, bowing before royalty. “Allow me to go with you." She understood there was a potential of being demoted defying the Queen, but she refused to stay behind. She lift her head, looking back down upon the Queen, standing her ground. "My abilities can also be useful on this mission, especially with the potential of enemies. I will help you uncover this power source in the name of Ninjeta. It would go against the Ninjan Military Oath if I stood by and did nothing."

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nordok  Moderator

@zafirah_bokara: @addison_hopewell: @8th_wonder:

No Caption Provided

Since his claiming of the Power Lavaliere and his subsumption of his dormant kindred, the Ancient One had entered a state of semi-solitude, to give himself an opportunity to gain full mastery over his new potency. Even more intoxication than the control that he now possessed over the myriad energies of the universe was his vastly enhanced awareness of those selfsame forces; he became acutely aware of any significant usage or disruption of the flow of energy throughout the cosmos.

The appearance of the Omega Cube was one such disruption. As a slumbering crocodile might be disturbed by a massive rock being cast into its lagoon, the reverberations of power that rippled across space itself would have attracted his attention regardless of what business he would have been engaged in.

The eyes of his artificially constructed host body opened, and his baleful gaze once more fell upon the physical reality of the universe. Rather than tearing opening the reality of space with one of his portals, however, the Lord of the Abyssal Imperium simply slipped into the energy channels of reality, following the disturbance across the void until he found the planet upon which fate had inflicted the Cube. As he manifested upon the world’s rocky surface, the full truth of what had drawn him here became readily apparent, and his usually impassive face split in a malevolent grin, in spite of himself.

The Ancient One hungered, and he would be sated.

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 8th_Wonder

@nordok: @zafirah_bokara: @addison_hopewell:

✭✭ The Blue Eagle✭✭

No Caption Provided

Piloting the Blue Eagle, Achilles soared the cosmos with an uneasy weight on his mind. The surging power felt from light years away was frightening. The kind whose cry rippled through space-time for a power-mad despot to hear. Gliding through the void, the American God glanced out a window to meet eyes with the stars twinkling in the distance, and the cosmic dust that will one day become a people and the planet they'll call home. A truth however, that was open-ended, for the great power in the Perses Galaxy was one of creation as much as destruction.

And in abhorrent hands, destruction would come for them all.

Tearing his gaze away, the American God cast his eyes upon the soft glow of a holographic screen, and a voice - his brother's - called out to him.

"Achilles, I've informed Leo. He too had felt the disturbance", Orion paused, his holographic image flashing into view.

"He felt it as far away as Augusta? Hm", Achilles' brow furrowed, his eyes steeled with focus, "Alright, I need to Perses now. This is worse than I thought. Speak soon".

Little more was said in the way of goodbyes. Orion's hologram vanished, and space-time bent to the savage roar of the Blue Eagle. Pulled into the cascading maw of a portal, the Blue Eagle was above Planet Glacia in the ticks between seconds.

✭✭ Planet Glacia✭✭

Diving past the clouds, the Blue Eagle was rocked by blistering cold. Frost clung to it's hull as it dodged the water plumes shooting out of Glacia's icy crust till finally, it landed. Striding out the ship doors, Achilles was struck by the −210 °C of a world frozen and cruel. Yet the strength of a demigod held his body in defiance, but as the American God looked skyward, his eyes surrendered to the shock.

A mountain scraped the clouds, and from it's peak, a storm of energy left the very heavens in hysterics. There, like the all-seeing eye of a force beyond all mortal things, the Omega Cube hovered in wait for the first to claim it. Though as his eyes drew level, Achilles glimpsed at death incarnate. A jade giant stood in the far distance, and he radiated a power - a Lavaliere - that the American God had never known him to have. What ill-fortune that he had come without his own. Still, Achilles steeled his eyes on his faraway enemy, and tore the ground asunder with a superhuman sprint. A roaring stop kept them some twenty feet apart, but as the dust settled and his breath misted in the cold air, Achilles sighed.

"If only you were here just sight-seeing. But", he scowled, "We both know why you're here. And I'd be a coward not to stand in your way".

Wielding his star-spangled shield, Achilles - a mere demigod - faced the most ancient immortal in all the cosmos. And he did so with the heat of valor, and the ice of nerve.

Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Addison stood perplexed by the entire ordeal, usually, Leonel would make some impromptu arrival suggesting she help him with something, but not such arrival came. Instead, Addison was uncharismatically looking into what could be trouble on her own.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear the Ninjan approach, but it seemed like she wanted to go?

"Very well you can accompany me down to the planet. We have zero information on this planet so prepare for the worse" Addison replied not wanting to deprive her guard of doing what she took an oath to do. The distinct differences between Queen Madison and Queen Addison, Madison wouldn't have a Ninjan Royal ship out of Ninjan territory; but Addison would never jeopardize the lives of others with a decision she made. The differences were often disputed throughout the Ninjan Political Realm.

She recognized the woman as the Half-Breed. 'Interesting' She thought to herself. Addison by definition was a Ninjan from Reality-M that much was evident in her Orange skin color, a contrast to the Ninjan's green hue. Despite it, she stood on deck as the Queen. Zafirah was a rare Ninjan mix breed, probably conceived when Ninjan women were still able to have children sexually.

As the Royalty roared from "Hyper Space" Addison moved to the bridge to take a look at the planet. "Do we have this planet on the star charts captain?" The Captain simply shook her head before commanding that a drone be launched for information collection.

"Uh...ma'am we have a problem. The drone...it froze..." the news once again stopped all communications on the deck. "F-Froze?" The captain repeated loud enough for Addison to hear.

She understood the concern, Ninjans were extremely weakened by the Cold, It was the one thing in the world that could render them useless, which is why they only conquered lush islands. Though most of their elite military groups trained on cold weather planets--most did not.

"Soldier, you're going to want to layer up" She commanded not giving Zafirah a choice in the matter at all. She didn't need to, she could regulate her body temperature.

Directing the woman to the shuttle, she gave the command-specific instructions to return to Ninjan Space and await for further orders.

The shuttle descended, initial scanners picked up two lifeforms on the planets; along with the pulsating energy signature.

"Wait...is that...an Earthling?" She asked flying above them before doing a "U" turn and setting her vehicle down behind the jade behemoth. 'What's an Earthling doing out here' she thought to exit the vessel, Zafirah at her side. "Wait..." she said stopping their advance. The Earthling was holding a shield in a defensive stance ready to engage. The Titan? A lavaliere; just the sight of one was enough to incite doubt in the Queen.

"I don't know what's going on here, but if you're after what I think you're after. It's coming with us" Almost instinctively the Ninjan Queen activate her own energy, which caused her hands to cackle with electricity.

Zafirah_BoKara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok: @8th_wonder: @addison_hopewell:

Frozen? Zafirah’s eyes shifted away from The Queen as she took a step forward. Ninjan’s didn’t do too well in the cold, but thankfully she wasn’t a full Ninjan. While the cold would indeed affect her Ninjan abilities, her Crattian abilities would still be functional. It wasn’t new. In fact, the Ninjan military put Zafirah in cold climates because of her unique bloodline. But she still didn’t like the cold.

"Soldier, you're going to want to layer up"

She nod her head, marching away and gathering layers of clothing to keep warm. Once done she met up with the Queen as they began to descend to the icey graveyard like planet. Different shades of white and blue was all she could see. Just looking at the icey plane made her spine shiver. Just then, the scanner picked up something, or rather two somethings.

"Wait...is that...an Earthling?"

"What's an Earthling doing out here?" Zafirah’s head tilted. She had never seen an Earthling before, because their fragile species tend to not leave their own solar system. She had heard extraordinary stories about the small mortals, but she never believed them and seeing the one holding onto his shield didn't exactly impress her. Then the other creature that was standing at the opposite end of where the Human was. He was green, like Zafirah, but he was in no way a Ninjan.

No Caption Provided

The two exited the ship, the half-breed next to her Queen as her green eyes shift back and forth from the Human and the Emerald Titan… it was the Titan that gave her an uneasy feeling. He towered over all of them, his eyes were that of a conqueror. He wasn't one to stand idly back. You could see the years of war upon his face and a man that lived through that many wars wasn't one to be taken lightly. She didn’t like this, not one bit, but she would rather die than leave her Majesty's side. The only good thing about this frozen wasteland, was that there was actual minerals and rocks under their feet buried in the ice. This meant that Zafirah had power here.

"I don't know what's going on here, but if you're after what I think you're after. It's coming with us"

The moment Queen Addision revealed her power to the two beings, the Soldier drew out her blade with both hands as the ground beneath them began to slightly tremble, as if the planet itself was giving a warning. It was a standoff between the three groups, who was to make the first move? Who would start this war upon the frosted wasteland?

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nordok  Moderator

@zafirah_bokara: @addison_hopewell: @8th_wonder:

New arrivals.

Guests.

Intruders.

Vermin...

With his newfound mastery of both matter and energy, the cosmic calamity felt the arrival of the three as clearly as if they had stepped upon his very flesh. He perceived their very atomic structure and the flow of energy through their bodies. He dispassionately observed their threatening approach, heard the words of conflict that echoed out across the frozen wastes of the world.

Such power, he mused, and yet still they lean upon the crutch of verbal communication. Thus was the inherent imperfection of the organic demonstrated yet again. Even the most god-like examples of such life could not escape the limitations imposed upon them by a tortuously slow and utterly chaotic evolution from whatever primordial mire birthed their microbial progenitors. Their apex embodied their full potential, as well as all that it fell upon the last of the Ancients to correct.

Well then...there is no time quite like the present...

He turned to face the three in silence, massive arms folded across a broad chest. No breath sustained his necrotic form. No blood stirred beneath his unliving flesh. Nothing save the waving of his beard in the frigid breeze disturbed the near-total stillness of his physicality. His opening attack was already in motion, however. To his challengers, he would present a challenge of his own: his own twisted, perfected versions of each. The ground between them ruptured thrice, and from each aperture emerged a fully-formed being, crafted from the raw matter of the planet and the pure energy of the universe itself.

Facing Achilles was a mirror image of the godson, albeit one whose perfectly chiseled face bore a sneer of absolute loathing and arrogance. Powerful and durable as the hardest stone, the Ancient One lacked the means to imbue it with the fighting skills and knowledge of the demigod born of a Lavaliere's power, so he substituted it with the raw cosmic fire siphoned from a nearby star.

No Caption Provided

Against the Ninja queen stood one who resembled her in flesh, but was quite opposite her opposite in terms of energy. Where Addison all but radiated intense power, her opponent consumed it. An energy vampire on a near-demonic level, any energy used against her would be consumed and increase her own strength, speed, and ability to heal.

No Caption Provided

Finally, the powerful warrior Zafirah would face a barbarous construct forged from the fiery core that lay far below the world's frozen surface. Unnatural musculature flexed beneath crimson, magmic flesh, and the blood that flowed within her igneous veins would ignite like napalm when spilled in battle. If the blade she hefted was wielded with less experience and skill, it was done so with the strength to cleave armies as a strong arm would cleave individual warriors.

No Caption Provided

As his three aberrations fanned out and advanced upon the ones they were based upon, the Ancient One sat back, reclining in an obsidian throne that rose from the ice to accommodate his massive frame. With his chin perched on one prodigious fist, he observed.

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 8th_Wonder

@addison_hopewell: @zafirah_bokara: @nordok:

As foretold in passages of cosmic lore, the Ancient One was doom. Though as particles in the air hung frozen with baited breath, a shuttle soared overhead, one far from human in design. It's descent was quick, and as sunlight danced over the chrome edges of it's hull, two Ninjans - one orange, the other emerald, one short, the other towering - emerged with the same glint of certainty Achilles and Nordok shared. That the Omega Cube would be theirs.

"I don't know what's going on here, but if you're after what I think you're after. It's coming with us"

The words rang for all to hear, and as the American God passed his gaze over the queen and her sentinel, he answered the claim with sneering defiance, "The most I'll do is let you take a picture with it, but it's not going anywhere with either one of you", sweeping his eyes back to Nordok, he scowled, "Or you". The Ancient One however, was short on patience. The seams of what was real and imagined grew weaker, and the power of Nordok's cosmic sorcery surged, forging perversions of all three who dared stand between him and an artifact of ultimate power. The ground lumbered, and Glacia's icy crust was torn asunder.

From the planet's bowels, doppelgangers emerged with power running in their veins and malice blackening their hearts. Meeting eyes with his own, Achilles felt his countenance tighten. A star-spangled cape flowed freely from his doppelganger, a ruby-eyed reflection of America's reality. Patience found no haven in the American God's heart.

In the ticks between seconds, Achilles swung his arm, and his fist raced as close to the speed of light as it could. The thermonuclear roar of a bomb never seen by mortal eyes condensed into a single punch, thundering the particles in the air with enough power to light the fires of nuclear fusion. Gamma rays burst in a frenzy, and a blast-wave barreled through the ground and flattened hills while a nuclear firestorm dared engulf Nordok, Achilles' doppelganger, and half the mountain behind them.

Above them, the sky was wretched, scorched black by a wave of heat thought impossible on a world forged from ice. Yet as the destruction cleared, the American God stood anxious, his shield at the ready as he searched for any sign of the Ancient One and the abomination who mirrored him.

Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against her majestic skin the snow and ice yield, it's properties were no match for the crackling energy pulsating in the peach palms of the Ninjan Primer. Addison's eyes and brows perused both of them, her shoulder canted in their direction; one a literal mammoth towering above her, the other standing with an iron-clad conviction. Both of them fools if they thought they were leaving this planet with the energy source.

"I've heard enough," Addison called out giving the signal to Zafirah to attack, but just as she shifted into an offensive stance the space between them opened and from the ground rose an orange being rose from the frosty service cutting Addison off from the others.

'Typical' She scoffed. Her eyes lingered on the Titan and the Human for a single moment before fluttering back toward the new arrival.

No Caption Provided

In typical Ninjan fashion, Addison attacked first. Electricity boomed from her hands, the sheer pressure cause ripples to vibrate through the ice.

An attack that would incinerate most, did absolutely nothing leaving Addison dumbfounded.

"Impossible"

Before she could diagnose the problem the women closed the distance between them, fist plowing against Addy's face before they could even register. The powerful blows force the queen into retreat, she needed space and time to diagnose the issue--time was not afforded. Another fist bounces off her face packed with the power of a full-grown Ninjan; Addison slid across an ice patch before disappearing in an orange and red explosion into the sky.

What started as a single fiery trail soon became a couple; the titans construct flew parallel lashing out with a series of punches that Addison could only nullify by projection energy screens that softened the blows.

Above all the others the Queen and Doppelganger battled appearing as skywriters they way their energies cut through the frosty Glacia's atmosphere. Another powerful blow left Addison's balance off, she 'helicoptered' as she plummeted down toward the ground.

'None of my attacks work...' She internalized as she rebounded in flight. "I'm going to have to get my hands dirty" the construct came flying her way once more. Her eyes filmed over with a deep emerald hue, timing her blow right the Ninjan Queen lashed out with a massive haymaker.

A blow so powerful the fabricated Queen's body plowed through the sound barrier before plowing into the surface of the planet.

"Let's finish this"

Zafirah_BoKara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok: @8th_wonder: @addison_hopewell:

Before the Emerald Ninjan could do anything, the ground beneath them split open, causing Zafirah to stumble back a couple of steps, she didn’t do this. Her eyes looked over to the mountain of a man, it was him. What kind of power did he possess? Not a kind she had seen before. Just then, from the abyss of the planet came forth a woman with crimson skin, built like a mammoth as she stood before her who also looked like her. The Ninjan Soldier grasp on her sword tightened, her eyes narrowing on the duplicate.

The two began charging each other at the same time as swords clashed, sparks sizzling upon the frozen wasteland as the two began slashing their blades at each other. One attack after another it was like fighting a mirror. Whatever Zafirah did, the doppelganger countered effortlessly. The two soldiers were no match for each other.

As the two stood with the swords clashed against each other, Zafirah twist her right foot, causing the ground underneath the imperfect doppelganger to suddenly shoot a pillar upward towards the sky and launching the crimson Ninjan into the air. But like a Ninjan the cloned soldier regained herself using her flying ability and came downward at Zafirah at frightening speeds, taking a massive swing at the emerald Ninjan.

The Ninjan Mutt took a leap back trying to dodge a wide swing attack only to get a slice across her abdomen as her olive color blood began to become absorbed by her layers of clothing as she slid back a couple of extra feet from the slick surface of the planet. She could hear AND feel the other battles happening around her between the ‘human’ and her Queen. She grunted, her hand pressing against her wound as the sting of it seemed only worsen with the cold. She didn't have the durability or the strength she normally did because of the frigid wasteland. But she did have her Crattian abilities.

No Caption Provided

“GRAAAAH!” Zafirah stomped her foot on the ground, causing the icy land to tremble under her power as she underswung her blade, using her abilities to rip a chunk of the frozen ground out of the planet and send it towards her twisted twin.

But just as the massive ice block was to collide into the Crimson Ninjan, she gave out a battle cry of her own as her muscles tensed while raising her blade above her head. Leaping into the air she sliced her massive blade downward, shattering the ice with her sword. As she landed on the ground she slammed her sword into the ground, causing the ground to split open underneath Zafirah and pulling her into the abyss.

Before the tainted Ninjan could lift her sword up from the ground, a coffin of ice encased her as Zafirah erupted from the ice below. Jumping jump her fists slammed on top of the casket. Smashing it into the icy ground and using her powers to pull it as deep as she could into the planet before bringing the ground back together. The blood oozing from her wound as she stood back up, her olive color blood staining the icy land as she breathed heavily, trying to regain herself before/if the crimson Ninjan made her way back to her.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nordok  Moderator

His enemies did not disappoint.

They moved to engage his minions, the minions formed in their image, without fear or hesitation. Despite the obvious disunity between the Lavaliere Godling and the Ninjans, they immediatly recognized the greater threat, the more immediate conflict, and they responded to it with decisive force.

@8th_wonder:

Achilles attacked first, demonstrating his divine heritage by unleashing a single punch that packed more explosive power than would be required to demolish most cities. The impact of the blow momentarily obscured the battlefield from view, as it churned up the world's frozen surface even as it turned it to ash. The Ancient One raised his hand as though forestalling an argument, and the tremendous force and energy of the attack swept around him as water might about a rock in a river, even as the mountain behind him collapsed as the entire face that faced the battle was atomized.

The doppelganger took the attack full-on, however, and its effects upon him were remarkable. He was made of much stronger substance than the flesh and blood that he appeared to be, but the sheer force of Achilles attacks cracked and ruptured his physical form, the skein that contained the burning atomic inferno that composed his core. The fire of the small sun leaked out and coated his outer self, igniting it.

No Caption Provided

The now-burning duplicate gave his original a glare that was fiery in a truly literal sense. The baleful glance spoke volumes more than any words of his could have, and after the briefest of moments, the fire in his eyes burst forth in twin beams of concentrated fire, as he launched a radioactive reprisal to Achilles opening volley.

@addison_hopewell:

The copied queen was likewise locked in mortal combat with her original. It had not taken long for Addison to grasp the nature of her mirror's abilities, and she switched her tactics from energy-based to far more physical, throwing her deranged duplicate to the planet's surface with a force that rivaled that unleashed by Achilles' blow. The icy surface cratered as the shockwave from the impact burst outwards like a tsunami of sheer force, as the artificial Ninjan's body met the ground in a collision that should have pulped it.

However, the calamitous clone had already absorbed a queen's feast of energy, and Addison's potent power had fueled her physical strength far beyond and mortal limits. The battered construct slowly rose, her face a mask of inarticulate battle-lust and fury, and she grasped a massive chunk of ice and rock that had been dislodged from her undignified landing and hurled it at the Ninjan Queen as though it had been projected by a missile launcher.

No Caption Provided

@zafirah_bokara:

Of the three who faced the Ancient One and his creations, the Ninjan Queen's companion attacked with the highest degree of creativity. Where the other two sought to assert their battlefield dominance by varying forms of force, Zafirah had switched her own tactics to attempt to incapacitate rather than outright annihilate her devious duplicate. Her attack caught her enemy entirely off-guard, and entombed her deep within the ice with staggering speed.

Mere strength would have been a poor means of escaping her icy prison, but the crimson clone did not hesitate, tearing into the frigid confines of her icy sepulcher until the flesh on her powerful hands split and her igneous blood gushed forth. The pain only increased her fury, and she dug like a burrowing animal, her magmic plasma igniting and melting ice and rock alike as she fought her way back towards the surface, her only thought to rejoin the battle and cleave her target asunder.

The process would take her several minutes to complete, but unless some other element was introduced, she would burst forth from her subterranean prison with the force of an erupting volcano, sending shards of melting ice and droplets of incendiary blood spraying in all directions.

No Caption Provided

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@addison_hopewell: @zafirah_bokara: @nordok:

No Caption Provided

The glare of thermonuclear heat faded, and cold winds returned to sweep a planet frozen and barren. Yet as the dust from Achilles' atomic punch settled, the American God met eyes with a glow. One that flared through the cracked skin of his doppelganger, and bathed him in a cosmic fire that left the air hissing in protest. The ice went red as it caught the lurid light of Achilles' pretender, and frost turned to soot as the temperature rose. Beams of smoldering energy tore through the air, and barreled into the American God with superheated spite.

Blasted across the battlefield as the temperature rose and the air expanded, Achilles could've sworn the ensuing shock-waves felt like an adamantium bat battering him all over. Bones he once thought unbreakable creaked in agony, and bulletproof skin bubbled and burned in the nuclear fire. And yet, his blue eyes were like ice. The pain wavered before Achilles' will. Rising from the ashes, the American God stood tall, bloodied and burnt, but far from beaten. In the realm of power, he and his pretender were no different. In power, their similarities started. But in skill?

They ended.

Storming forward like a hurricane, the American God tore the icy ground asunder, his right fist twitching like a bomb primed for annihilation. Blitzing into his doppelganger's range, Achilles flicked his right fist up at his foe's eyes to draw his attention to it - and away from the true threat - a thundering left hook that dared to blast his adamantium-hard-shield into the pit of his pretender's gut. Success or failure, the danger of the body shot would settle in his foe's mind, and the American God would rinse and repeat, a right hand to the head, a dip to tease the body shot and draw his foe's arm low to protect his midsection, but expose his head. So, as his foe'd expect his shield to ram into his gut, Achilles'd instead hurl his left hook over the top, his shield bolting for his foe's head like an extinction meteor.

And with the danger of his left hand imposed, the trickery ensued.

Darting forward, left heel off the ground and body leaning forward, the American God, dropped his right, teased the left hook and cast an illusion - that he was closer than he actually was. It was bait, to draw an attack, a punch, energy beams - anything - at his face. A face left unguarded by his lowered right hand. The trap was set, and if his foe bit the bait, the American God'd move in a blur, slip his head to his left on the inside, switch stances, and uncork a roaring counter-left hook whose purpose was destruction.

The heat and massive forces from his muscle fibers'd soar through his shield, into his foe, and all the way down to the atomic stress points in his foe's body. With one blow, he'd implode his doppelganger. But as the flames of war crackled loud and sharp all about him, the American God glimpsed at the Ninjans, and his mind wandered, the pain rising through his body like steam. He winced. Were his to survive, he would not be able to defeat him, the Ninjans, their pretenders and the Ancient One.

He needed a plan, and his thoughts raced towards a solution.

Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zafirah_bokara: @nordok: @8th_wonder:

No Caption Provided

Before the tangerine tinted queen could revel in her small victory, she was plucked from the sky by a cruiser sized chunk of Ice. Addy's body spiraled out of the sky before plowing unceremoniously into yielding ice into the depths of the frozen waters beneath.

This is where her ability to generate her heat came into play, under normal circumstances any other Ninjan would've perished, however, Being is a Collective gave her abilities beyond normal Ninjan Physiology.

Breaching like a great humpback, Addy returned to the surface before falling to her knees in exhaustion. Staggering back to a vertical base holding her side, wincing in pain. "This is pointless..." She murmured realizing that just a small fraction of her powers was enough for the energy monger to completely eclipse her physical prowess--There wasn't a punch she could throw that'd put down the clone. "I know." Exploding off back toward her clone leaving a reddish-orange "dustcloud" of flames.

Addison closed in before yelling "SHETKA" to Zafirah and broke off toward the direction of her guardians' clone. Thanks to the power buff Addison couldn't beat her clone, she didn't have the strength nor the durability to tango, but surely a physical specimen like Zafirah could.

Zafirah's clone exploded from her icy prison, sending a volley of ice and molten magma flying all over the place. Before the abomination could mount any sort of offensive, Addy sought to immobilize it by firing a graviton energy blast that would flux the gravity surrounding the clone to hopefully unbearable conditions taking it out of the fight.

"Human. We might have to work together"