Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am single and ready to mingle (once I’m done with Juno’s post >_>)

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slime-Jimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Want to rp with a slime? Don't really care what. Just want to throw the slime in doing something.

Friendly slime which would probable lose in an arm wrestle with a ten year old.

The_Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After I find out what parts of my mythology are getting allowed or not, I'll be looking for rp's with this guy. There are some things in particular I am looking for:

Clients. Since Iullius knows he'll require more funds, and awareness, in order to recreate the New Olympus he wants. He created a mercenary organization. This would allow him to help out pretty much wherever hired, though he has rules in regards to it. He's not the type to work for those who are cruel to their citizens. And he doesn't generally preform, or allow his mercenaries, to preform assassinations unless he knows the situation. However being hired to have a military presence, or when they need someone ridiculously strong to help deal with a particular threat. Since Iullius is very dangerous physically, it makes him a good opponent to other superhumans or in the offensive against a large military force. I'm also up for sending his descendent Beverly along with soldiers, or sending Volokov.

Alternatively, we just have it related to that.

Some other things to do:

Exploration. The world has changed considerably since he was last around. He'll want to get a better handle of it. He's picking up on languages fairly fast, though he can still have trouble if he doesn't remember exactly the words he needs. He does pretty fine with romantic languages he's run into, and has mostly caught on with English. This would be a more casual rp and probably mostly involve talking or something I think. Could also be done with Valeria, since she'll want to learn more too, and has more time on her hands.

Random encounter: Maybe there's some monster or group terrorizing a city. While Iullius does want to get paid most of the time, he considers actions of importance like that to be deserving of compensation, he would still help out even if he wasn't if it comes to momentary problem. This might be a bit too easy though unless we get creative with the opponents, since he just gets stronger the more he needs it and can't suffer damage. (There are abilities that still work on him, but they would be things like telepathy, illusions, and he can feel pain from electricity it just doesn't damage him and he's got some movement ability during it, though diminished.)

Politics? Not sure if he's really in a position for politics yet. But he might want to start making allies before New Olympus comes to creation. He still would only currently have to offer military assets, because he wants to reserve the knowledge they have for New Olympus's sake. But still some kind of alliances could be formed.

Anyway, if you want to rp with any of these characters and have any ideas, I'm probably up for it

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_crown: I'm down for any of your ideas. I even have a few Mercs myself. When your ready, just let me know and we'll get something going. :)

The_Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Awesome! Thanks! Well hopefully I'll get a response back on the mythology thing soon, then can get going.

CapedShogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually in the mood for a Mythological rp with either Ryan or The Swindler.

Chase_Moone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone up for something with your resident Web-Slinger?

The_Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6661  Edited By The_Crown

@capedshogun:

Awesome, got any ideas in particular. I've got a few people to work with here