The official you want to rpg thread

#6552 Posted by Sarah_and_Lara (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a rough idea. One or a few characters stumble upon and attempt to stop one of the Guzzywukit's rampages, after a short skirmish, the Guzzywukit calms down and it explains that it needs help to deal with a much bigger issue like a strange mystical character or force is causing it and others nightmares, whipping it into a frenzy or maybe a secret experiment is causing major damage to not only the Guzzywukit's home, but the rest of the ecosystem, and then from there, all the characters team up to stop it.

This will be story rpg, so if anyone is free, We can figure out more details from there.

Sounds like a job for...THUNDERSTORM!

No Caption Provided

#6553 Posted by Lady_Power (52 posts) - - Show Bio
#6554 Posted by Da_Guzzywukit (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_power: @sarah_and_lara: Oh, well my general idea if there was going to be multiple characters coming in, they would be generally lower on the power rankings compared to Guzzywukit, like a team of mid to lower tiers. Sorry if I wasn't super clear, but with that said, there is no real problem with having a story with three higher tier characters, that just means we'd have to amp up the threat/villain level to make it work, which is no big.

I'll see if anyone else wants to come in and we'll go from there. Thanks for taking up the offer.

#6555 Posted by Lady_Power (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@da_guzzywukit: well Ive been thinking of an alt. I like to keep who I shift to secret tho. She will be on street level if interested

#6556 Posted by Da_Guzzywukit (30 posts) - - Show Bio
#6558 Edited by Chase_Moone (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

I want someone to RP with and test out Chase

#6559 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@chase_moone:

I need to test out Lucias so if you wanted I could maybe.

In general looking for stuff to do with Lucias.

#6560 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Love to get Michael Prince or Lucias involved in something. Some quick descriptions:

Michael Prince: A human from another dimension of earth with a greater level of technology in which most humans have a form of technopathy. Michael is one such, if he can touch the technology and it runs on electricity, he can manipulate and sense it as long as he is able to initially infect it which requires touching it. He is not actually some supernatural combat focused character, but rather a dimensional scientist. He hasn't actually killed anyone in his past, but he does have the weapons for it. He actually has a potency for actual magic, but doesn't know how to employ it or know exactly what it is. Think of him as an explorer who is a bit old to be getting started, but who is also unnaturally skilled at combat and science.

Lucias Carpenter/The Immortal (in bio): A man from over 1000 years ago betrayed by his own King and sentenced to death, in which he was burned alive. This is the most painful experience he can have, even when compared to later deaths of drowning, explosions, gutting, and others. He is functionally immortal and his abilities are very much like those of a phoenix. He does a lot of Robbie Reyes styled vigilantism. He always investigates before acting, but when he does believe enough that a person is evil enough to deserve death or immense pain, he will act on it regardless of threat to himself.

#6561 Posted by Feroz (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_immortal: Hey! Not sure if you have something going on already, but there might be some potential with Lucias and Feroz! They're more or less the same age and have somewhat of similar problems with a king back in their time. I don't know what we can RP about or if any, but I can see some potentially short interactions at a location thread. Maybe they vaguely know or heard of each other?

#6562 Posted by Mr. Mercury (20772 posts) - - Show Bio
#6563 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio
#6564 Posted by Amicus_Pacis (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for some stuff for this character

Salvio is a seventeen year old superhuman with a few abilities, he is capable of a specific type of phasing that allows him to drift not only through physical matter and energy, but even move as if time were stopped for him (though when he goes this fast he is incapable of altering the environment and has limited senses, making this function not unlike teleportation) He has enhanced physical abilities, a type of special healing, and is a very good thief in more ways then one. He really does enjoy doing things just to see if he's able to, and most of the time if he stole something he returned it not too long after.

He's ended up getting a name for himself as Rush or Burst, because when he started noticing people in need of help he would arrive on the scene, deal with it, and be gone in a very short time and due to his incredible speed and teleportation like phase running. He really does want to help, likes to make witty comments, and is certainly clever. But he's truly very much got the mind of a child.

Looking for people to rp with for almost anything, teams, fighting, casual rp, whatever.

#6565 Posted by Gripper (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

Up for anything, if anybody is interested!

#6566 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya'll can hit me up for an interaction with any of my characters.

#6567 Posted by Marcques_ (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Open for a business related interaction...no superhero stuff.....yet

#6568 Posted by Adam_Grimm (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@marcques_: Oh man. I forgot about the Magus interaction. My fault. Ill get on it

#6569 Posted by Gripper (2886 posts) - - Show Bio
#6570 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

@gripper:

Whatever, I'm open to literally anything! Just trying to get into more than one interaction with Alex

#6571 Posted by Gripper (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer: Then the first question is, what character do you want to use? Or at least your top three.

#6572 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio
#6573 Posted by Gripper (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer: Yours, but if it would help I'd like to use Gripper,

or perhaps ShadowGuard. I'm willing to go higher than street level if you wish!

#6574 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio
#6576 Posted by Gripper (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer: (Blubber here)

In case you didn't get the message, my laptop crashed on me and I'm out of the game for a while. Sorry about this, I just want to scream, but there is nothing I can do about it.

#6577 Posted by Amicus_Pacis (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for stuff with Salvio. Fights, casual interactions, groups, whatever you're up to.

If you do choose fight...keep in mind he is just a bit overpowered due to his healing, phasing, and speed, kind of making it hard to make any legitimate effects on him while also meaning he can tag onto some other pretty high powered characters. He's like if someone maxed out speed and healing, then just add phasing into it.

#6578 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone up for one? I don't care what it is

#6579 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer:

Whether with one of the two on this account or with my amicus_pacis one. Up for whatever. Though I don’t really have any villains presently.

The Immortal is arguably like an anti-hero maybe.

#6580 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_immortal:

I'm down, idrc what it's about. I'm just tryna use my main a bit more.

#6581 Posted by Fill (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Sup.

#6582 Edited by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer:

Hm, honestly kind of hard to figure out what to go with. Here's some things I can think of, but I'm definitely open to suggestions as these are pretty broad. Most of these are going to be me giving examples of things my characters might be doing, and you can base your own ideas off of that.

Lucias Carpenter/The Immortal:

Hunts down people a lot, tries to figure out who's really deserving and who's not, and kills the ones that are or does something to "even" their actions. Most of the time this is done in places which are particularly corrupt, Gothic City for instance, or when the law has failed in his eyes. Serial Killers who aren'y curably insane don't really count, but if someone is killing, torturing, or taking some other serious action that threatens peoples lives and isn't doing so for a good enough reason he'll track them down and kill them. Being, you know, immortal. He's ok with doing it patiently, but also being immortal, he generally just goes for an extremely aggressive style. Doesn't really care if he gets seen doing it.

Michael Prince:

From another more advanced dimension. Was originally going to get him on a team, and into some rp's, none of those have happened. Overall he just wants to help people though. He'll help using his technology if he can, but he's actually not allowed to just give it out or anything to do interdimensional laws he has to follow (he can teach individuals, maybe even a class, but not just flat out publish things or industrialize them himself).

As a result, he is currently quite poor.

Salvio/Rush (My Amicus_Pacis account):

Italian boy in America, unknowingly with family members in The Mob. Doesn't technically consider himself a hero, but he actually ends up doing it a lot because it's just really easy and why not help when you can. Because of his speed and phasing disrupting his appearance, he generally doesn't even need to bother with an outfit, but sometimes he puts on a mask anyway. Does it all over the world. He's not aggressive and has never killed anyone, nor has he caused all too much serious injury (to other people). He has broken some bones or disc-locations, but most often he doesn't need to. He'd probably do hero work officially if it came up, but it really hasn't for him.

@fill

Yo

#6583 Posted by Fill (110 posts) - - Show Bio
#6584 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

@fill:

I'm willing to RP with you on another one of my characters

@the_immortal: I actually have a great idea with Amicus that I'll put into use later. I'll PM you about it later

#6585 Posted by Fill (110 posts) - - Show Bio

@lamartheslayer:

If it's Jack, Fill says no dice. Sorry. Even as his author, there are some things I cannot get him to do. lol

#6586 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio
#6587 Posted by Fill (110 posts) - - Show Bio
#6588 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_immortal: @fill:

I'm down for a team-up.

@the_immortal:

But I have an actual thing for Amicus, that could expand his character, and give Alex a bit more to do. I'll float it by you soon.

#6589 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cadmus_liafador
#6590 Posted by Cadmus_Liafador (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta start somewhere I guess. Anyone up for something?

#6591 Posted by Fill (110 posts) - - Show Bio
#6592 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio
#6593 Posted by Cadmus_Liafador (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_immortal:

Most likely a team-up, maybe a short battle. Whatever sounds good to you.

#6594 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_immortal: @fill:

I think Immortal would fit better. Amicus would seem out of place in my opinion.

#6595 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio
#6596 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadmus_liafador:

Well I got Salvio Spini (Amicus_Pacis character) who is essentially if a speedster almost only used phasing, and had an extreme healing factor based on how much biological matter was at their disposal. He's kind of like an accidental hero, he doesn't make himself out to be one but just kind of...does things, because when you can move so fast nobody can see you and you're functionally untouchable by almost anyone why wouldn't you.

I got The Immortal/Lucias Carpenter/The Phoenix: he is, simply, an immortal basically on an eternal rampage to kill those the law does not. So, like, if he ran into the joker. If he had to deal with Lex Luthor and knew he killed people unjustly. Doesn't care how much power a person has. Since he can't really die (he is immensely old by now) he just hunts down the people he knows to be worthy of getting killed, until they're dead. Of course this also means he's starving half the time because vigilantism doesn't exactly pay when you're actually technically committing numerous crimes of murder, even if you do consider it justified.

And I got Michael Prince: A dude from another, more advanced, dimension who's just a really fantastic scientist who wants to help. Unfortunately he also is not allowed to sell any of his technology or give it to anyone without them possessing the intellect to understand and recreate it themselves, so there's that.

#6597 Posted by Cadmus_Liafador (51 posts) - - Show Bio
#6598 Posted by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadmus_liafador:

Alrighty, splendid! So what are you wanting to do then? Because without a thorough read i don't think I can automatically tell what Cadmus does and don't think I've seen rp's for him.

#6599 Posted by Cadmus_Liafador (51 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_immortal:

I'm not completely finished with Cadmus yet, but he is a contract assassin who acts as a vigilante. His powers allow him to create virtually any weapon and be proficient with it. He's also on the path of finding his sisters and possibly his younger brother, so he's mostly a drifter.

#6600 Edited by The_Immortal (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadmus_liafador:

Guess we have a few options on this then.

They are after the same person because someone hired Cadmus because maybe this person killed someone close to them and they want revenge, while Lucias is doing it because previously stated reasons, and he found out about the persons (probably multiple) murders.

More coincidental scenario: One runs into the other doing what they do, interactions follow.

Third (only works if Cadmus kills innocent people): If he does, then Lucias would come after him just like he does everyone else. Probably this one would be good to avoid, because he'll absolutely intend to hunt him till he's dead unless he sees a really good reason not too.

Course I'll take suggestions as well.