#5251 Posted by MegaJust (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: yeah sounds great I really love his power, have anything in mind?

#5252 Posted by Fallen_Savant (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to do something in The Black Expanse - anyone want to come court insanity with me?

#5253 Edited by Lara-Drake (84 posts) - - Show Bio
#5254 Posted by Fallen_Savant (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@lara-drake:

Hm. While I really like your writing style and your other character, I have to be honest that I really hate the Prodigy Baby trope, so I think RPing with Lara herself would probably drive me crazy. I know it's a frequently used thing and Lara's not the only one, it's just really not my cup of tea. Personal preference, nothing against you specifically.

#5255 Posted by Lara-Drake (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@lara-drake:

Hm. While I really like your writing style and your other character, I have to be honest that I really hate the Prodigy Baby trope, so I think RPing with Lara herself would probably drive me crazy. I know it's a frequently used thing and Lara's not the only one, it's just really not my cup of tea. Personal preference, nothing against you specifically.

Cool.

#5256 Posted by Icefire_Outlaw (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

Need to keep the ball rolling with Tristan (@anonym), anybody up for a talk with a madman and/or psychiatrist?

#5257 Posted by Fallen_Savant (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@icefire_outlaw:

Tristan's one of my favorite characters, I'd love to do something with him on one of my alts. Could be this one, she likes crazy. Could be @demonboundsitri, she needs a psychiatrist. Could be any of my other alts as well if one of them floats your boat more, I'm @kaede_ and @bladebrave and @soul_inspectre and I have too many characters. Let me know if any of that intrigues you.

#5258 Posted by Icefire_Outlaw (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen_savant: LOL all of your characters seem to need to see him. If you want to just start a list I'll be more than happy to work with whoever you think needs this the most, he's not picky or anything. Though being in LA right now, Nathan might be a good place to start considering Trist might have been in love with his sister.

#5259 Edited by Fallen_Savant (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@icefire_outlaw:

Hey! Are you implying that all my characters are crazy? I will have you know that I have AT LEAST one character who is perfectly sane.

The rest of 'em could probably use enough therapy to pay Tristan's bills for the next year, though.

Nathan's fine with me, you're more than welcome to go say hi (he lives in an apartment and is in the phone book). You'd probably want to make up some sort of rationale for how you know he's Alison's brother though, because he is totally undercover having changed his name from "Nathan Graie" to "Nathan Gray." It's like the glasses of Clark Kent. No one will ever see through my secret. ;)

His (16-year-old) picture was totally in Alison's office, and he's working on publicity for Safeguard, so making the connection is totally possible and plausible.

#5260 Posted by Icefire_Outlaw (4301 posts) - - Show Bio
#5261 Posted by boschePG (4248 posts) - - Show Bio
#5262 Posted by boschePG (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@megajust: we can do whatever. pick a place and Ill be there

#5263 Posted by Fallen_Savant (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg:

I'd be down for it. Your character might be crazier than mine.

#5264 Posted by boschePG (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen_savant: sweet. I gtg to work now but if you want to start it there just tag me and Ill get to it later

#5265 Posted by Fallen_Savant (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg:

Yep, I just did my setup blog, I'll post over on the locale thread when I've got a chance and give you a tag.

#5266 Edited by Ran (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

I had an idea for a sorta-minimal RPG:

• 4-6 posts max from each user
  • Our characters enter an elevator and the fight starts. The objective is to either escape or fight until the elevator crashes in the maximum(4-6) post.

Anyone interested?

No Caption Provided

#5267 Posted by Contingency (5902 posts) - - Show Bio

@ran: You still gotta reply to me ;)

#5268 Posted by Ran (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@contingency: I have your reply typed up. Reviewing it now XD

#5269 Edited by Contingency (5902 posts) - - Show Bio
#5270 Posted by Eternal_Knight (200 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to RP so bad.

#5271 Posted by Straight_Edge_ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got a bounty on their head?

#5272 Posted by boschePG (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ran: Ill do it with John Black

#5273 Posted by Ran (1566 posts) - - Show Bio
@boschepg said:

Wait... Are you just gonna have him teleport out from the start?

#5274 Posted by Ran (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

So, being an edgy teen doesn't pay enough already?

#5275 Posted by Straight_Edge_ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@ran: You'd think so, but no. Times are tough as of late, it's not like it was back in the early 2000's.

#5276 Posted by Cognus_ (251 posts) - - Show Bio
#5277 Posted by lowlaville (10161 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to RP so bad.

Instead of saying that. You should be focused on making it happen. I remember you were talking about an RP a few days back, and heck, 3 or more even agreed to your proposal, but you never showed up with any plotline, or made a thread, to be frank. Just asking for RPs, and then doing nothing about it will not get you anywhere. Since you asked, you are supposed to carry plotlines and all that in my honest opinion (which can be discussed among your team to actually sway either way).

#5278 Posted by Eternal_Knight (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: I can actually explain what happen to then and why i din't make the thread yet but they would laugh in my face.

My laptop is broken.

#5279 Posted by lowlaville (10161 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: I can actually explain what happen to then and why i din't make the thread yet but they would laugh in my face.

My laptop is broken.

Welp, that sounds bad. So why are you still looking for RPs?

#5280 Posted by Straight_Edge_ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@cognus_ said:
@ran said:
@straight_edge_ said:

So, being an edgy teen doesn't pay enough already?

Kill @luna_diae

Hmmmm, I'll consider. You prefer her dead right?

#5281 Posted by Eternal_Knight (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: I can RP. But i can't make a thread for them with images and all the perfect stuff.

#5282 Posted by Orange_Water (4822 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternal_knight: I hardly use images when I RP i guess its more of a preference kind of thing for me but hey its really up to you.

#5283 Posted by Icefire_Outlaw (4301 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to do a really fast RP with my character Erik? I need to get that account's post count up and work with his personality.

#5284 Posted by boschePG (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ran said:
@boschepg said:

no. Im going to fight. He never just teleports

#5285 Posted by Ran (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:
@ran said:
@boschepg said:

no. Im going to fight. He never just teleports

Oh, cool. Thanks :D

I will have something up by midnight

#5286 Posted by boschePG (4248 posts) - - Show Bio

@ran:

Ill be waiting

Loading Video...

#5287 Posted by Ran (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg: I've already made the post under the "Step Into the Spotlight" rpg

#5288 Posted by Anonym (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody want to talk to a madman?

Avatar image for demonboundsitri
#5289 Posted by demonboundSitri (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@anonym:

I'd like to at some point. This character was initially meant to ride the border or shift between blue and red, but she's been hanging out with all the heroes and she's got too many good influences in her life right now.

#5290 Posted by Anonym (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonboundsitri: Can't guarantee how bad an influence Tristan would be but he'd be glad to talk at any time, any place

#5291 Posted by demonboundSitri (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@anonym:

Where's good for you? She's LA based, works at Luna Hawk's Moon Bird Studios as a security guard, and lives in a matchbox apartment. She can also hang out at libraries, community centers, whatever, or if Tristan's got an office or something I could contrive a reason to visit.

And I don't know that he'd be a bad influence, either, but at least he'd be a different one. I think he'd be good for her in the sense that she is very much "deny your inner madness" and Tristan's all about embracing it.

#5292 Posted by Anonym (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonboundsitri: Tristan's been doing a lot of stuff in LA, if you want something like an appointment he'd be up for meeting anywhere, or we could do a chance encounter. Tristan is one of those characters who's available for anything.

#5293 Posted by demonboundSitri (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@anonym:

Hm. I guess it depends a little - would you rather interact in a professional or casual setting? I could make it work either way - both are fine with me, but there's definitely a difference between "Hi, Tristan" and "Hi, Dr. Puzzlehoff."

#5294 Posted by Anonym (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonboundsitri: It would really depend on your character's preference, Tristan wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable. And he'd probably be going by "Anonym", either way.

#5295 Posted by demonboundSitri (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@anonym:

Let's do casual, then - just because it's easier to set up future interactions if they aren't locked into doctor/patient roles. "A giant lizard monster is attacking LA, let me just call my shrink for backup" doesn't quite flow the way I'd like it to.

#5296 Edited by Anonym (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonboundsitri: Lol sounds good. Chance encounter then? And would you like to post first?

#5297 Posted by demonboundSitri (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@anonym:

Chance encounter it is. I can post first, I'll just drop a "here I am" post and you can go from there.

#5298 Posted by Anonym (1327 posts) - - Show Bio
#5299 Posted by demonboundSitri (119 posts) - - Show Bio