#8051 Posted by superstay (12549 posts) - - Show Bio
#8053 Posted by Andoran (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna fight.

Who wants to go?
Who wants to go?

#8054 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
#8055 Posted by Andoran (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt: Excellent. Know any good places to randomly battle it out? I've been outta the game for a while, lol.

#8056 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft join the club lol

#8057 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@andoran: could probably do something on local anon

#8058 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone feel like having a duel

Avatar image for theevolutionary
#8059 Posted by TheEvolutionary (386 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO WANTS TO KICK MY ASS?

Avatar image for doctor_dominion
#8060 Posted by Doctor_Dominion (609 posts) - - Show Bio
#8061 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio

No one wants to fight little oh me?

#8062 Posted by Alana_Callahan (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#8063 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#8064 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#8065 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#8066 Posted by Alana_Callahan (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#8067 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#8068 Posted by Alana_Callahan (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#8069 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@alana_callahan: what's the post limit i need before can start posting pictures

#8070 Edited by TheSentinell (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants to throw down

#8071 Posted by Alana_Callahan (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#8072 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#8073 Posted by TheEvolutionary (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@necrotickiss: Oh SHIT that's some nice art. Would you happen to know the artist?

#8074 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@theevolutionary: Pinterest is my friend that's all I know. Think I looked up goth female mage something like that

#8075 Posted by TheEvolutionary (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@necrotickiss: Pinterest is everyone's friend isn't it and I'd love to wrastle. Of course with some of my other OCs...not this one. He doesn't need to be beat to death by ghouls XD.

#8076 Posted by NecroticKiss (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#8078 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10971 posts) - - Show Bio
#8079 Posted by TheSentinell (906 posts) - - Show Bio
#8080 Posted by Red_Jay (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

ahem...

#8081 Posted by Laughlyn (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_jay said:

ahem...

Make the thread Bird Brain!
Make the thread Bird Brain!

#8082 Posted by Red_Jay (1191 posts) - - Show Bio
#8083 Posted by Laughlyn (95 posts) - - Show Bio
#8084 Edited by TheEvolutionary (386 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wanna get their arse handed to then robo-cop style?

#8085 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (178 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm under the assumption that this is probably the first thing people do, like a baptism by fire. So I'd like to give it a shot.

#8086 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10971 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_gearheart: Most people actually get their "sea legs" through a bit of interaction with other characters, but you can really do as you please. But if you choose to interact with more users before doing this, the I suggest talking to people on the "what does your character think of the person above them" thread :] By the way, feel free to ask me if you have any question that you have.

#8087 Edited by Cpt_Gearheart (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I also had that feeling, but I couldn't really find a place to knife into without mucking up other people's flow, I figure I could do both concurrently, though I'm sure messing around on the forums would come first. Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

#8088 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10971 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_gearheart: Just remember, the thread where people interact with one another is there for the purpose of having character interactions. Don't worry about mucking up interactions, there are no real intruders here.

#8089 Posted by Cpt_Gearheart (178 posts) - - Show Bio
#8090 Posted by Rosso (5455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_gearheart: That said, if you are looking for a dance partner [battle, or some other kind],

Room Break GIF

#8091 Edited by Cpt_Gearheart (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: There are other kinds? But yeah that would be great. Would there be any in character reason for them to fight? While my character is more space based, I don't think it's out of the realm for him to take jobs that are terran bound. So like a double bounty. Gearheart is after her bounty and Rosso is after his by TU ?

#8092 Posted by Rosso (5455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_gearheart: Yeah! I mean, it's literally limited almost only by your imagination [just within the bounds of the rules, which may be flexed depending on context and players]. Sometimes you just meet someone at a random locale, like in a bar or on the street or in spaceships or in a cave, or whatever! Sometimes you just have a normal conversation. Sometimes you go on an adventure. Sometimes different things mix!

Reasons to fight are pretty simple to come by too. I have a number of characters you could play with; although only a couple have been in space and one of them is uber powerful to the point there's no point. [The other, I'm not entirely sure if I'm gonna cannibalize the bio for parts and Frankenstein pieces for a new character.]

Thatsaid, if you want I could choose one of another alts and work out a premise, I could PM you, or if you've decided you really hate Val's face then the premise you've got is pretty solid for wanting her. [Quick question though, what's a "TU?"]

#8093 Edited by Cpt_Gearheart (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: So we could team up and fight someone/something else ? I figure battles where between two or more characters, that just purely fight, that's seems more like a story based rpg. Either one is fine really. Oh I wouldn't want to do that kinda thing for a noobie like me :D

Sorry, TU or Terra United is this paramilitary group that my character used to work for before he lead a rebellion against them. So they are one of his overarching foes and since your character is an assassin, it's totally feasible that they would hire her as a curve ball to take him out. CG is a gun for hire as well so taking on your bounty makes sense for him as well. Unless you really want to use another more fitting alt. It's all good.

#8094 Posted by _Araneae_ (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_gearheart: Yes, it's possible we could team up and fight something/someone else. And it may or may not be a more story-based RP. But that's just me giving an example to try and illustrate how the scale of RPing goes way beyong "two people make up a reason and fight each other," so you don't spend a ton of time here thinking you're just supposed to hop from battle to battle to battle. But you'll probably get it as you jump in anyway.

If that's the case, I think the only thing left to figure out would be how these know the guy would be on Earth in order to hire an Earth-based assassin to get him. But you can make that up in your intro post if you already have an idea.

#8095 Posted by TheEvolutionary (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

So I've noticed that you mentioned a type of RPG that is based around the concept of "two people make up a reason to fight and then do so". I would REALLY appreciate it if you could elaborate on this a bit further so I could make connections on myself and see if I base myself around that concept.

#8097 Posted by Rosso (5455 posts) - - Show Bio

@theevolutionary: To be honest I'm not entirely sure what further elaboration it needs, but I'll try. If you want to battle someone, you and the other writer would fabricate a reason for your characters to fight. The characters then encounter each other in any of the in-character location threads, or a separate thread with its own title, set aside specifically for the RP, and they'll fight during the course of that RP.

#8098 Posted by Racob7 (9949 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants to fight a sword-wielding speedster who can also kill someone with fear?

#8099 Posted by Racob7 (9949 posts) - - Show Bio