TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheObserver

No Caption Provided

I am the Observer. The Overseer of Universes, I’ve seen many things in my time looking over them. I’ve seen Death and Life, Order and Chaos, and pretty much everything in between. I’ve seen Destruction and Hate, be fought with Recreation and Love. I’ve seen what was once created, to only be lost, found, and then lost once again. I’ve seen Falls from Grace and Rising from Ashes. I’ve seen many things in my time watching over the Universes. In One Universe, I saw a piece of a planet itself separated from the planet, and didn’t drift away, but floated in space with it. And wouldn’t you know the world kept spinning as if nothing happened. And in all my time watching, it was one of the strangest sights I could have never calculated. I believe the species referred to it as Space France, what a nice little name.

In Another Universe, I’ve seen a Solar System’s sun explode, even myself believed life around it to be extinct, but as if to humble me once again the Universe proved me wrong. The species of the solar system carried on living, and even flourished.

I’ve seen World Breakers destroy solar systems killing the species who inhabited its planet. I’ve seen “saviors” be killed time and time again, but I do not intervene with the universe I watch after, no I am simply an audience member. The Universes are the Stories, the people within them are the characters, so I watch as the story unfolds itself.

The Beings of the Universes are truly peculiar characters, no matter how long I’ve watched I can never calculate the Universes’ and their characters’ next moves. Each Being has a different way of thinking and different ways of acting. Some think in Chaos, Others in Order. Some may think in Order, but act in Chaos, and Vise Versa.

They even have a different way of living. Some are fine with being unnoticed and living in their quaint homes until the day they die. While Others were born to Soar, and other would die trying. The Beings even greet Death differently. Some Fear It, until the day they are faced with it. Others stare eye-to-eye, as if to welcome It like an old friend. Some believe they are above It, and are surprised when they realize they are indeed not.

Some believe in Order and Leadership, and like the Universes trying to balance themselves out, Others believe in Chaos and Freewill.

And when you step back and appreciate it, it’s something beautiful to see. A true spectacle to watch, and I am gifted with the being the One to Observe it.

Right now, I fear for the story though, for the balance of the Universes. It seems to me like there are pieces moving within them, that have a real possibility of shattering them all.

Multiple Beings are weaving in between the Universes, passing from one Universe to another, and some individuals are doing the over various Universes, without fear for what this could do to each of them. One Being’s True Superior has already been alerted from what I’ve seen, and her Superior seems on some sort of hunt to even stop her one universe defiant self. Which I hope she does, because the defiant one is gaining steam and on the verge of capturing another one of her counterparts from another universe.

The Defiant Being is not my biggest concern though, what I fear most is something far more dangerous as of right now. My biggest concern is a weapon forged long ago, taken from a being referred to as Celestial. An injured captive used for scientific gain by it captors. His armor was made into capsules to safely contain the raw fundamental powers of the Universes. These Capsules contain the Universal Fundamental Powers would be referred to as Lavaliere.

No Caption Provided

The first discovered and captured by the beings was the Mind, giving its holder unimaginable power for all forms of mental warfare.

The Soul Lavaliere would soon after be forged, with it came the ability to alter souls, living or dead however they pleased.

6 years after the initial fundamental power was contained, Power would join the others, and with it the the access to control power and energy throughout. Combining this Lavaliere with another, could give their holders mastery over them.

The three last Lavaliere would be obtained wisely at the same time as to not rip apart the fabric of Reality itself. The Reality gem would be able to Warp reality itself, however its user saw fit. Space would allow its user to be anywhere in space or warp space itself however they wanted. Time would gift its holder the ability to manipulate time throughout the cosmos.

These 6 Lavaliere would combined together in the left grieve of the captured Celestial. The Universal Lavaliere, it creators demeaned it. A weapon with the Universe at its control. Its Forgers revolted against the Celestials, and resulted in one of the, if not the most destructive thing I have seen since my time watching over the Universes. The Planets and Galactic Congress were wiped from the Universes’ History, but the Destructive Weapon they left behind was not. It separated from itself, breaking apart in 7 different sections. The Grieve and its 6 Lavaliere.

I, myself, after witnessing the power and effects the weapon had, almost grasped it. Breaking a personal rule I have of never interfering with the Universes, themselves. After the Destruction, after all the life loss from it, and its possibility to rip apart whatever it wish, I believed I would be saving the Universes, but that is not my job. If the Universe gives its Being the capability to destroy it, then who am I to intervene with its Death Wish.

I hope that I do not regret this decision, because now pieces are moving for that very wish. The Time, Mind, and Reality Lavalieres have already been captured, and I fear the rest will join them shortly too. I fear that destruction will soon, once again, make its presence known.

No Caption Provided

TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should probably let everyone know this is not CVU.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dios mio
Dios mio

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Draco_Trace
TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love it! >_> I demand more Observer posts asap!

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FALLENprophet
Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

META

I dig it.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c71b4425224
deactivated-59c71b4425224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The world is not prepared...

...for what these will bring.
...for what these will bring.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Draco_Trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao that space france reference.

I love it, I love this guy overall. I haven't seen someone attempt a watcher type since...psh. Prime when Zombiebigfoot did it for like one post. I hope you stick with it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

TheObserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers