The New Universe Saloon (CVnU Location)

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: "Were gathering data on various unique individuals around the globe to bring it to our main employer"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By Pyrogram

@celtic: "...Sounds fun" He finished his drink fast "Want help?"

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: She let out a confused giggle while tilting her head like a dog nearly spilling her glass "I don't think you would do very well in our work Baldy"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Pyrogram

@celtic: "No knowing about me" He scoffed and looked away

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Feeling a bit guilty she spoke softly and in a gentle tone as she laid the glass on the counter cross her palms together "I didn't mean it in a bad way, our work is hard and I don't want to be responsible for anything that could happen to you"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic: "You think I have the abilities to change a liquids form and never used it for fun? How do you think I got the money to open this place..." He gave a half hearted smile.

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "Sure you can turn blood into something else, but what do you do if your opponent is a machine?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic: "I will turn the liquid in the atmosphere into acid"

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By celtic

@pyrogram: Sherry spoke in a interested tone "You can do that before you get shot?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

celtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By celtic
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#212  Edited By TDK_1997

@pyrogram: As King walked into the saloon he looked around.He had been gone for longer than he could remember.His clothes were all ripped apart.His coat was half there,his suit had more holes than swiss cheese.He had bruises and cuts which were disappearing before anyone can see them because of the healing factor he had.He walked straight forward to the bar,left his gun in front of him and put his hands on the bar.He called the bartender.
''Give me a big whiskey and just make it quick!''

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Baldy saw the new arrival, they looked worn..like they had been in a scuffle. He spoke "One minute sir" He prepared the drinks.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: King waited for his drink.Never in his life he was so unpatient for a drink.He went through hell and all he was trying to do was to forget it ever happened.He wanted a new start and he was going to achieve it.

''Actually give me two big whiskeys.I really need them!''

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Baldy took out another cup and made the drinks, extra strong - He passed them over "What's the rush mate?"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: King took the whiskey in a flash.He left the glass and grabbed the other one.He was about to drink it when he left it on the bar and looked at the bartender.

''I went through a lot.I lost a lot of friends.Life hasn't been easy on me since I was a little boy!''

He then finally took the other whiskey as well.He then took his coat off and sat again.He wanted another drink but he knew that he shouldn't drink too much.He shouldn't do what his father did.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: "Sounds harsh, Most people have those stories...just learn to live with it an man up" He started to wipe the bar with a cloth "What happened?"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By TDK_1997

@pyrogram: ''Broken family and a lot of bad stuff after that.Nothing good has happened to me for all the years I have been on this stupid world except that friend which I lost.It's been too long since his death and I don't count days anymore.''

He looked at his empty glasses and just went silent.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: After a few minutes in which he didn't say a word,he reached with his hand to Baldy.He grabbed Baldy's hand and stopped him.He then started looking in his eyes.

''You seem like that kind of person which also has a story to tell.What's yours?''

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997:

Baldy took his hand away and hit the table, "Nothing that sells drinks" He wanted to end this conversation, well end it about him, his past was not nice.. "Do you want a room or do you have a place to live?"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By TDK_1997

@pyrogram: King looked at Baldy like he was about to laugh at him and just responded:

''Do I look like a person that has a house or a place to live?How much is the room for one night?''

After saying those words he started thinking about what was behind Baldy.He knew that thigs weren't easy for him and that everybody has something bad way back in his life.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Pyrogram

@tdk_1997: "Free, you seem like a decent fellow" He handed him a key "Go get yourself in the room and clean up, we can talk later" He nodded.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: King got the key and his gun.He looked back at Baldy and smiled.There was blood on his teeth.He looked like a canibal.Waved his hand like he was saying bye.

''Thanks!See ya tomorrow.''

He said those words and started walking straight to his apartment.He didn't have energy to continue doing whatever everybody else was doing.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Baldy watched the man walk, awaiting his return tomorrow.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: King came back into the bar looking for Baldy.He didn't sleep at all.All he did in his room was think,take showers and think again.After what had happened with him he couldn't put his eyes to rest.He wanted to see Baldy and to have one of those conversations he actually hated but they just kept him moving.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Baldy looked up at the man, "Take a seat my friend, lets talk"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By TDK_1997

@pyrogram: King was looking at Baldy and staying wordless.He didn't know how he should start the conversation,what should he talk about and just the normal stuff people in his situation thing about.He looked like he has seen literally hell and that he is just thinking about how he should handle it.

''I really don't know how to start.What should I say?Where I come from?What I have been through?''

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: Baldy got some drinks ready, he tapped on the bar bored "Whered ya come from..?"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He looked into Baldy's eyes and then to the glass with whiskey.Drank a little bit and then left the glass with anger,almost breaking it and answered.

''Long story but I will make it short.I was on the road to vengeance and then redemption but none of them actually happened or worked.Got a sucky life,lost the people I care for and basically I have been everywhere.What about you?Why you working here?''

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Pyrogram

@tdk_1997: "Years of abuse from my old job, found it enough and just started this place. 25 years later and serving all kinds of people, humans..angels..demons..hell even the possessed God!"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: ''Well we all have back stories that we are not proud of.I killed my old man but he deserved it.I think I should leave.The best that can happen if I stay here more is to get you killed or something like that.
By the way,do you know where I can find the angel called Zaniel?''

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: "Zaniel? that stupid ass drunkard Angel?" He wrote a note and handed it too the man "That is his Villas address"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: King took the note and looked at it.

''I think this will be my last cnahce to redemption.If I start doing good things I hope god doesn't come after me with more misery.''

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*subtle bump* >_> This could get some activity! :P

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Cara_Hunter

(bump)

Blonde girl Cara Hunter enters bar.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This..thread...woah. I made it eons ago O__O'

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This..thread...woah. I made it eons ago O__O'

(lol at 4 months being eons >_>, u gonna reply or not?)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: Nah. Doing a post for something now too busy lol

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Sakon enters the bar and fires a shot at a random guys head

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Leon walks into the bar and after hypnotizing the bartender into giving him free drinks, he walks over to a booth and starts drinking

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: David sat with a pile of empty glasses in front of him as the bartender came walking back with another shot. David stated at the bartender as he turned his attention to a man that just entered. The bartender started pouring multiple drinks and just passed them off to the man as he sat at a booth. The bartender briefly snapped out of it and continued his activities. "What the hell was that..." mumble David under his slightly drunken voice. He looked around the saloon and picked up one an empty glass in front of him. And with a swift toss he shattered the glass on the wall relatively close to the man.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Leon didn't even flinch as the glass shattered in front of him. He slowly turned his attention to the man that had thrown the glass. "Something i can help you with?"

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: David's questions were answered right away as it looked like the man didn't show any movement as the glass shattered. He clearly wasn't a rich tycoon that entered the bar, or a honored mayor of the town. "uh...No nothing at all..." David continued taking a his shots and focused on the drinking, but he knew that he man must've been able to manipulate the bartender somehow. David put down the shots and started a sipping a glass of water to hopefully sober up.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Leon picked up a glass of his own and whipped it at inhuman speed right for david's head

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (sorry for long reply, still on comment lock) David slammed his head on the bar counter, unfortunately one of the glass shards scraped across his face. "Fine then if that's how you want to play it" David swung his arm across the counter like a bat, sending all his cups into his direction.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Leon raised one hand and the cups slowed down, hovering in front of him. Leon then pored beer into one of then and drank it before blinking and sending the cups soaring back at david like bullets

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David flipped his sleeve down with a blink a entire bouquet of knives were fired at the glasses, shattering each one of them in the air. David pulled out a throwing knife and gripped the tip of it, he released the tip of the knife with a purple liquid cloaking it. And with a quick toss the knife hurdled towards the man.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: The knife went right into Leon but all he did was laugh. "you cant kill me." He said before pulling the knife out. "poisons and other stuff wont work...you see..." he started walking towards him until he was right in front of david. "I'm already dead." Then he pulled an assassin blade and swung at his neck.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Laughingstock

@ragman1138: David felt the shock of the blade dig into his skin, he fell onto the ground with a thunk and took a table with him. He looked up from the ground and started laughing the same way Leon did, The wound of the cut started to turn purple and sealed shut as the shard of glass in his neck shattered over the skin. "Oh so you think poison won't do anything" I may not be able to kill you, but I can definitely mess you up one way or another" David senced the Beserker cells crushing Leon's cell walls as they travelled up his bloodstream leaving behind particles of poison with every wall.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laughingstock: Leon shook his head and forced the poison out of his pours as his vampire werewolf healing took over the bezerker germ in his body and sealed it off, He then shot it out of his mouth like steam. "I have been here for over 300 years, not counting my demon life...I have learned many many techniques ." He made black fire appear on his blade and swung it in an attempt to decapitate the germ infested man