the new kids

Avatar image for the_death_syndicate
The Death Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

on top of a spireled hill lay a mansion, that was cursed by the gods, and even forsaken by lucifer. The mansion housed the evil chaos black and her minoins for ages. The mansion created a dark aura around it protecting it's self from harm , it was an evil mansion, it's darkness had poessed those who had been lead astray, however the building met it's end when The residents engaged in combat with a group by the name of We are Legend, the darkness in the hearts of the mansion's residents had been defeated, and the mansion had went dormant.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THREE YEARS LATER

THE WORLD ERUPTED IN WAR PUTTING HERO AGAINST HERO VILLIAN AGAINST VILLIAN.....this event was known as the civil war, the death and destruction caused by the war caused the house to be active again. it created it's self into a being calling him self Lucian Levine, levine was a master at manipulation,he can enter the heart and minds of people and make them his puppets, Levine walked the earth searching for new residents of the manision, he had a charming presence which made him likeable, he manipulated the hearts and minds of four people and they would they would now be the next generation of villians.....the "new kids on the block"

mandrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mandrake

he stood with his cap flapping, with his hands behind his back watching a planet on a nearby meteor. he had just been resurrected after being defeated by Matina, sha lopez and marisol montez,and his closest bodyguard maria lopez had adandoned him and he didnt know what his next objective would be, he had no fleet.his mighty army had been defeated and his pride was shot. he lost everything, only his desire for revenge on those who had defeated him, his eyes went black his fist then began to ball up and he fired a huge ray at the planet a bright flash occured followed by the planet being surrounded by a red balll it soon engulfed it and then.....it exploded. huge chunks of debris began to fly out in various directions of space and then mandrake let out a screeching sound RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRR he suddenly began to hear a voice in his head.

HELLO MANDRAKE, i am someone who is just like you.....i have a lust for revenge like you.....i can help you obtain your revenge...if you help me, i'll help you rid yourselves of yhose who have wronged you, i'm located on a planet called earth.....you'll no where to go

mandrake bursted towards earth in a huge orange flash. his aura ripped through the earth's atmosphere, and suddenly he was trapped in a dark whirlpool like energy he was teleported to a huge hill that had a mansion perched at the top, the evil aura it generated attracted mandrake, the mansion had eyes and sharp teeth it also appeared to be moving, as mandrake began to walk he soon relized that with each step the mansion began to form around him. he glanced around the building, the halls were all white caked of pictures of a winged women, and pictures of sha, mandrake gritted his teeth, until he saw dark ninja,feral nova, team magma, and taki,..These must be the old residents...... his rough and raspy voice echoed through the halls, then he turned and saw a whimpy looking man, he had blue hair, wore a purple suit and had glasses. he looked like a pushover but mandrake could since the torment in him and his smile was twisted he then spoke.

HELLO MANDRAKE....MY NAME IS LUCIAN..LEVINE, I'M A BEING CREATED BY THIS HOUSE TO ENSURE THE VERY STABILITY AND CHAOS MY MASTER ONCE CREATED mandrake looked around before looking back at the being.
finally mandrake said.

EVIL HAS MANY FORMS MY FRIEND.....I PREFER REVENGE.... this planet has many evil forces upon it...but i shall help you to extend that darkness Forever.

lucian looked back at mandrake glowing in a purple glow he then replied excellent. he and lucian stood looking at each other. 
Derek Cytocan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Derek Cytocan

the bar was filled with smoke,it was cigarette smoke newports,100,the aroma was coming from a corner, just barley hanging in the mouth with his sungalsses on and his hair drenched, it had been raining and for some reason his hair always retained water. he was enjoying his cigerrete, he had little on his mind,he had to find a way to bring his wife back, and he just finished fighting silvermane, leaving a scar on his eye,thus the sunglasses. his peace was broken by a bunch of bulky motorcyclist looking for some action. HEY YOU WITH THE FACE.. IT'S NOT POLITE TO WEAR GLASSES INDOORS TAKE THEM OFF he swung at derek but it was futile derek grabbed his hand and twisted behind his back, he slowly removed his glasses revealing his scar left by silvermane, he coninued to twist the guy's arm until it went numb, one of the guy's freinds ran up on derek and punched him in the face derek hit the floor yelling MUTHAF@Ka he twirled kicked on the ground knocking both of them to the ground before the police came and broke the fight up.the policeman said to derek GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I ARREST YOU, derek walked out of the bar and placed his glasses on, he pointed a finger at the bar and it instatly expoloded derek placed his coat back on and smiled saying I HATE THE LOCALS. something caught his eye a man in a purple suit,with blue hair. he seemed abit relaxed, and calm, he opened his mouth to speak but derek cut him off IF YOUR WITH S.H.I.EL.D TELL FURY THAT HE CAN COME GET ME HIMSELF!
the man finally spoke I AM A CITIZEN OF DARKNESS,FURY ISNT WHO SENT ME I WANT TO HELP YOU RETRIEVE YOUR WIFE, DEREK THE POWERS YOU HAVE WILL BE GREAT ADDITION TO MY TEAM, derek then began to get angry HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY WIFE!

the man pointed and and had a smirk on his face I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR WIFE CYNTHIA derek had heared enough he ran full speed at the man with his fist cocked back the man didnt move he didnt even seem scared derek's fist came on his face but she quickly transformed himself into the image of derek's wife,derek stopped in his tracks. HOW DID YOU.....derek looked in amazement but the man began to glow and suddenly they were in a huge mansion that had a very high walls and it was all white.
WE ARE YOUR NEW FAMILY KNOW!

derek looked up WE? the man pointed to a guy in a cape he was abit bulky but he looked tough. WELL WHEN DO WE BEGIN derek asked the guy FIRST OFF MY NAME IS LUCIAN LEVINE and were awaiting the other members

Cassie Strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cassie Strong

back in the day, when citizens of the city-states angred the god, the god turned around and wiped out the whole city-state, cassie had been framed with the assasination of a major senator for the vine city, within hours the city had turned on cassie turning there once beloved hero to a fugitive,she knew none of them could kill her but the thought of being traded on by the city she had protected was heartbreaking. the police had seiged her home and were making they were to her apartment room, they went with there gun's ready but ultimatly ended up a human kabob of the end of her blade.  she had cut her hair and dyed it white, she thought a new look would make her less noticable she was wrong.

Now the vine city swat squad had infiltrated her room, she quickly ran to a window and jumped out, the police had her surrounder as the chief of police said open fire  the bullets smashed into her skin breaking it cassie couldnt bleed so there was no blood she glanced around,seeing that they wanted her head on a platter, she took her shield and tossed like captain america would as it hit every officer that surrounded her. she made her way to the bridge where they were letting dogs loose on her, they set up road blocks on both sides of the street she had one way to go and that was down, she could jump of the bridge, but she could'nt swim, she decided to jump anyway, half way down a portal opened up and she was instantly teleported to another place.

it looked like a place right out of a horror movie, it was a mansion on top of a hill and it had teeth and was moving! she walked up to the door and grabbed the handle, as she went to grab the door knob it bit her actually drawling her blood! cassie looked abit scared until the door just opened on it's own. she walked inside and saw a man in a purple suit,with blue hair and dark sunglasses on, then there was another man with sunglases on a spikey hair, followed by another figure with a cap and a muscle like build. the man in purple greeted and welcomed her the dark essence of the house gave cassie a comfortable feeling, MY NAME IS LUCIAN LEVINE, and WE ARE THE DEATH SYNDICATE!

She looked around the place and finally sat looking at her new team members, they were ugly, but as long as they would keep her away from the police she would stay.