Avatar image for the_championess
Posted by The_Championess (84 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

It was over, the battle that sent ripples across space had finally ended. Floating as the victor, was the universal belligerent, Ziccarra Liafador.

Alexis Pettis, the god this world called "Thee Champion" fought arduously to defeat his wife's altered self, but in the end she bested him. He was a man that fought in protection of the people; whereas Ziccarra's natural inclination to attack fears; allowed her to shatter planets and disrupt lives to gain victory.

"Pathetic," She thought. Though her excessive gloating held no merit, he nearly beat her to death. Her skin wore a devilish red hue, whole patches of skin were either charred or missing altogether. The iconic red and blue uniform she dawned in her time was reduced to ash.

In the end, they were now one Thee Champion and 'The Championess" were a single entity; the Queen of Ninjans found some trouble and deciphering how to integrate this power into her own.

They weren't compatible, Alexis was not a 'Sha' he was an entirely different being altogether.

So much power, so many possibilities; so much so that she couldn't move. She hadn't fully understood how absorbing him would affect the natural functions. "I--I...can't...contain it!" She thought.

There was no time for this, she needed to return to Earth. But...it was so hard to move...

She couldn't keep it, she'd have to convert the energy into something else. Into...someone else.

Forcibly willing her body out entropy, Ziccarra landed on a nearby Crattian moon. "Urk..." She heaved, purple blood spurt from the gap between her lips. She didn't have the energy to continue back to Earth, she needed to heal.

"I...am...no your mother..." She hissed a statement that was directed to no one in particular.

"You....serve me...and only me..." Dropping to her knees the Ninjan Queen opened a portal to the dark world and from it a demon.

"I'm giving this power to you. You will do my bidding...you will be The Champion. My Champion!"

As You Wish...
As You Wish...

#1 Posted by Soterichor (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhh, this is scary and interesting! (Scary because she can apparently eat people who aren't her.)

Next?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c71b4425224
#2 Edited by deactivated-59c71b4425224 (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose the S now equals Savior Servitude.

#3 Posted by Nordok (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

Beautifully done.

#4 Posted by FALLENprophet (7106 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#5 Posted by Shanana (60334 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhh, this is scary and interesting! (Scary because she can apparently eat people who aren't her.)

Next?

I'm just purposely making her strong at this point, just for something later down the road. I think I'm going to leave her in space for a little while to focus back on Maya, will also give Z a chance to meet Nordok lol @nordok

#6 Posted by Shanana (60334 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose the S now equals Savior Servitude.

No Caption Provided

#7 Edited by Warthen (184 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Soterichor (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Honestly there's a part of me that wants to see her just continue to succeed so I can see where she's gonna go with it.

Eyes open.

+1 for that gif.

#9 Posted by Cass_Lockhart (28 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by Amin_Karrit (862 posts) - - Show Bio

We're all doomed

#11 Posted by Shanana (60334 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Kano_Valentine (458 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the kind of 'Inhuman Bomb'/'Thanos: The Black Order' kind of storytelling that I lovee

#13 Posted by Amin_Karrit (862 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Nordok (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_championess:

A disturbance.

A great disturbance.

The Ancient One did not sleep, not as most beings slept. Keeping his essence anchored within his sanctum on his seat of power, Infernus, he dissipated his consciousness, spreading his psychic energy across a wide swath of the universe, much as a fisherman would cast his net upon the currents, in order to see what was ensnared. After billions of years of existence, true surprises were few and far between.

This, however, was one such time. A conflict between godlike beings had unleashed potent energies that drew his attention as the scent of blood would a shark. Such power could present a potential threat to his interests...or an opportunity. Though the conflict between Alexis Pettis and Ziccarra Liafador had ended before the reverberations had touched Nordok's mind, it was no great feat to follow them to their source, to where Ziccarra stood upon the Crattian moon, recovering from her victory, adapting to the difficult absorption of Alexis' nigh-incalculable essence.

He acted swiftly, and without subtlety or preamble. The space above the moon abruptly shuddered and was rent asunder in a dozen places, portals opening to disgorge a fleet of a dozen of the Abyssal Imperium's heavy cruisers and twice again as many light cruisers. This blockade, however, was really little more than a symbolic honor guard, more to keep outsiders from interfering than to take any meaningful action against a being whose battles could lay waste to worlds.

Once the fleet was in place, another portal was torn into being on the surface of the moon, not many paces from where the Championess stood. From this unnatural aperture leaked what to all appearances was a noxious fog of a decidedly unwholesome color; the very essence of the Ancient One now poured forth, coalescing into Nordok's chosen form, a powerfully-built being of vaguely humanoid appearance. His malevolent gaze fixated upon the form of the goddess, and he reached out to her own mind in the universal language of pure thought.

"Your energy is both familiar and alien, in equal measures. Can it be that a multiversal being now stands before me, stranger?"

#15 Posted by Zauberin (6114 posts) - - Show Bio

[Holy freaking heck...

I'm not sure if I wanted this or I wished to prevent this. >_>]

#16 Posted by Amin_Karrit (862 posts) - - Show Bio

:O

#17 Posted by Cass_Lockhart (28 posts) - - Show Bio

We're screwed.

#18 Posted by The_Championess (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok:

No Caption Provided

He'd flown off, disappearing in a blur into the void of space; programmed with his orders to demolish any one in his wake. But she? She lay just hours from death on the colonized Crattian moon with her own purple life force dried on nearly every inch of her beaten body.

They'd fought many times, once here. Once In 'M', another time in Maya's pocket universe. Ziccarra and Thee Champion's rage for each other now span three universes' and this was seemingly the final chapter. All that remained of him was the spawn she'd previously dispatched to act in her absence. With each flutter of her broken cerulean gaze, the Ninjan Queen float in and out of consciousness. That is until the lights of an armada stole her gaze for a prolonged period of time. In a last ditch effort, Thee Champion destroyed the Omega Space Station; a dwelling which housed the collective government of the races in this nebula. Ninjan, Crattian, Talabethian and so on.

With them now void of government could they have some how manage to organize a massive fleet to respond to the threat on the farthest edges of their jurisdiction? No, they could not, this was someone else--this was something else.

Pushing her knees forward Z's limp body scrap against the rough terrain of the Crattian moon opening shoulder wounds in her wake. As the lights from the Armada revealed her beaten face, it also revealed the gruesome gaseous substance leaking into the area. The gas eventually took a form of a humanoid alien, but he was the likes of which she'd never seen.

His powerful thoughts bore into her mind questioning the exact nature of her existence. "I..am" even her thoughts hurt. "H...ave...you come...to finish me off. a-are...the Universe...Gods...that...scared...can they not face me..."

Ziccarra honestly tried to be good, but she couldn't. Unknowingly, SOIF changed her fate turning her into this monster, this destroyer of worlds. Even on the edges of death, The Ninjan's battered eyes scream with superheated plasma, even with broken bones, excessive blood loss; and damaged equilibrium, she surmounted her downward posture. If this was death...then he'd too have to fight.

#19 Posted by Nordok (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_championess:

The Ancient One's face betrayed no emotion, at least no emotion that would be recognized as even remotely human, as he regarded the figure before him. However the battle which had caught his attention had played out, it was obvious that it had left her critically injured. Nordok could not help but feel a sense of appreciation for her, though, as even after apparently being beaten half to death, her demeanor was one of resigned defiance. No pleas for help or mercy, merely a taunt to the enemy she seemed to assume that he was.

"I am a member of no godly pantheon,"his alien thoughts responded. He stood as still as an adamantine statue, arms folded across his chest. While he did not present a particularly friendly image, he also did nothing menacing, aside form the inherently unsettling effect that his presence tended to have. "Nor have I come to deliver death unto you, although this is not a foregone conclusion. I am merely curious. I have not encountered many multiversal travelers in recent memory, and none who could compare to your power. I have been called many names, but I am most commonly known as Nordok the Ancient."

The seed of a plan was already beginning to germinate in the depths of his diabolical mind. His initial suspicions were beginning to both seem correct: this woman likely represented both a threat and an opportunity. There were many possible outcomes, but one matter was certain: he was not about to leave such a being to her own devices. "You are obviously sorely injured, traveler. Allow me to offer you my hospitality. I can assist in your recovery, if you would be willing to share with me your knowledge of the multiverse." For all his vast power, the Ancient One did not possess the inherent ability to leave the universe whose birth he shared, and he had long ago learned that all knowledge was also power. Keeping his face neutral of expression, he extended one arm, offering Ziccarra a clawed hand.

#20 Posted by The_Championess (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for incoming post

#21 Posted by The_Championess (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok:

Again, his powerful 'alien' thoughts bore into her mind; and with very little defenses for such intrusions, The Ninjan Queen both received and responded in apparent pain. "Nor...dok..." Her teeth grit together, and strain disperses from the temple down to her tattered boots. She'd heard the name before, somewhere on Earth?

She couldn't connect it, every major body function was on the cusp of failing. Retracting the incandescent stare she'd used to threaten him, Z crouch forward with her hand across her wounds. Trinity, that was her name. That's how she knew the name Nordok, but what exactly did she say?

His powerful thought drilling into her mind, the pain navigating through every major system in her body--it was too much to think about a single interaction.

Though in intense pain, Ziccarra never abandoned her strong-willed nature. One thing was certain, without him...she'd die out here.

"I...will give you my knowledge" she replied giving him her hand.

#22 Posted by Nordok (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

Only now, when the multidimensional goddess accepted his offer, when his clawed hand encompassed her own, did his expression change in even the slightest. The Ancient One smiled, a slight upward tug at the extreme edges of his fanged maw. The grin was as unsettling as it was subtle, for even now, there was none of the warmth or even genuine pleasure that one would expect to accompany this simplest of displays.

"Then I will give you the means to recover your strength. Let us go." With that, the reality of physical space was once again rent as a portal, this one leading to medical facilities in the depths of the planet Infernus, opened behind Nordok and surged forward in an unsettlingly amoeba-like fashion to encompass the two figures.

#23 Posted by ParagonxXx (3959 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems Nordok has the next Destructor. >:)

#24 Posted by Zauberin (6114 posts) - - Show Bio

There is only one Destructor!

#25 Posted by ParagonxXx (3959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: *LOL* Ok, ok! I concede, I concede. There is only one Destructor. ^_^

#26 Edited by Zauberin (6114 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: And there shall never be another as long as she lives!

#27 Edited by ParagonxXx (3959 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin: You mean to tell me, Trinity wouldn't want to corrupt someone else, to train someone else, to have...a sidekick?! 0_0

#28 Posted by Nordok (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: @zauberin:

Don't worry; I'll get to transforming you both into my personal engines of destruction soon enough. >;)

#29 Posted by ParagonxXx (3959 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: I wouldn't be very reliable. I'm very defiant. >:)

#30 Posted by Zauberin (6114 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: How'd that work out last time?

@paragonxxx:"Corruption" isn't really in her bank of tactics or priorities. "Kill," however...

#31 Posted by ParagonxXx (3959 posts) - - Show Bio