The Menagerie (CVU/CVnU Hangout Location)

Allure_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allure_: [ Not only that, but that he understands it so acutely. ]

Allure_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong: (He's probably around 50 years old. He's lived with it for a while. Lived the life of a hedonist, vacant pleasures. He understands humans only give what they get, sometimes not even that.)

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allure_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allure_: [ *puts him out of his misery by way of punches* ]

Allure_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong: (Oh, that won't quite do it, darling. And there are far more pleasant ways to go.)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By The Psyentist
Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong: ^__^ I so want to get my characters off this planet to involve more space characters.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ziah_Darksong
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong: It is my desire and long term goal. But it's a slow pace. I'm hoping Dirge can help Xandra meet that prospect.

Avatar image for the-man-of-the-final-year
The-Man-Of-The-Final-Year

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allure_: Oh god lemme do Space Dubstep!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The Psyentist
No Caption Provided

Alexandra stepped into the new club. A new hunting ground for the apex predator, perhaps? Her eyes blazed opalescent in the varying light, the usual icy blue catching the rainbow rays and dispelling them from orbs with a diamond's fire. Her shapely legs were clad in shined PVC leggings, a matching bustier tied about her bosom accenting her tiny waist and meticulously toned stomach. Her frosty lips parted into a pearly smile over her pristine ivory features. Platinum blonde tresses fell softly over her delicate shoulders. Those who paused in their debauched activities to see the mutant mistress were lost in awe for the moment. She was an unparalleled image of beauty and grace tinged with the mystery of something far darker and more sinister. For it was unnatural for one such as her to bestow such an etherial presence upon the mortal plane, and those sumptuous curves that lay exposed taunted and teased in such a way that could only mean danger. It was part of her vampiric intrigue, the persona of a siren.

Oh, but the psionic goddess was just here for a drink, surely. With a sly side smile and a wink, she sat down at the bar. Her melodic voice floated across the air as she ordered a simple vodka martini. Sipping the alcoholic beverage between her alluring silver lips, the Mistress of the Mind surveyed the crowd with an unwavering and analyzing gaze.

@pyrogram@percival_pendragon

Avatar image for percival_pendragon
Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

No Caption Provided

A coarse, white hood covered Percival's sly features, a worn hood, one which had visited many bars, planets, and had gone on countless adventures. The assassin silently sat, hand curled around of a simple beer, dark, charcoal eyes surveyed the area with a predator-like intensity, his body, loosely yet somehow comfortably covered within his seaworthy attire. Brown leather covered shoulders, a white undercoat, with blue coming from the edges, appropriate to his sea ventures within the Voyager.

Today his gun was hidden, no weapons in sight, merely the leather strap across of his chest, where it would be, the strap, ornamented with an eerie skull, metal, carved, and forged himself, not a normal skull, oh, no, it was infused with dark, mystic properties, as was most of his attire.

Percy was a magician first, an assassin second. He'd been called a seaman before, or a selfish hedonist, both of them true, in a sense. The Savant of the Sea had been many things in his young yet jaded life, and now? He was a detective. His life had taken a strange turn since Sangria and the Kurt situation.

For the first time in five years he had awaken from his personal indulgences and ventured towards earth, trying to strike the bane of Kurt's life down, without ruining his already fragile relationship with his brother. Of course it had failed, but now Sangria was gone...

...Slowly, the esoteric assassin's gaze lingered on the sumptuous sight of Doctor Steele, piquing his interesting, for more than a single, sensualist reason, he cracked his neck, and approached, walking with a poise of confidence with a dash of refined arrogance, the assassin wondered beside Xandra, planting himself down, and smiled, his gaze falling upon her own. "Dr Steele..." He muttered, turning his head, and shooting her an infectious smirk. "What's a pretty woman like yourself doing here then, hm? Partner not giving you enough?" He winked, gazing down and slowly swooshing his drink, "looking for a little extra on the side, eh?" He teased, harmlessly, "oh, maybe... Nothing," he gazed back down, his dark eyes into the cup.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: Her crystalline eyes turned toward the stranger, a brow arching at his audacity in addressing her in such a manner considering she was apparently known to him. The acknowledgement was not unusual, but those who knew tended to approach with caution and respect. This one needed to learn his place perhaps. As her cold gaze sought to enter those dark pools, she was aware of a mirky blackness within his mind, her psyche attempting to probe deeper to find an identity for the mysterious visitor.

This was all unspoken and barely visible on her frigid demeanor as she sipped gingerly at her drink. "My partner is none of your concern. I'm just here for a drink."

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Percival felt the intrusion into his mind like an adept sailor would see the slightest ripple in the water, change in the breeze, or a spider noticing even the most minute fly lingering upon it's web, and seamlessly, he turned and gazed into Xandra's icy eyes, allowing her to see the darkness within his soul, and trying to pull her in, not unlike how his dark "tattoos" could enter ones body and infect their system, instead, he tried it, but with her mind, shrouding her with dark magic, and trying to make her feel averse to entering his mind again without permission, the walls would feel small, and the shadows would seem like they were constricting, every dark crevice in the room would have your darkest, most desolate fear within them, for Xandra? The eyes, crimson, horrifying eyes of Vein. Sparkling within the murky darkness, of course, Percival wouldn't know, nor see, any of this, but if Xandra continued to probe his mind, she would pave a way to unlocking all of his secrets, and those, included opening herself up to his darkness. Darkness, which could consume all.

And then he turned, offering her that same infectious smirk, slowly peeling down his hood, and allowing his brown hair to cascade down his shoulders. "The name is Percival," he stopped, and smiled. "Pendragon."

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Might swing by this place)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: Alexandra felt a shiver run down her spine, the darkness within his consciousness permeating her core with an incredible chill. But living to her name, Dr. Steele sat cool and resolute. "Pendragon. I should have figured as much. And just what relation are you? I've met father, son... I seem to be collecting Pendragons." Her words were drenched with a dry sarcasm as her silver lips curled into a subtle smirk.

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

The Mistress of the Mind had met Atticus? How... Intriguing. What had the old man wanted with the woman? Whatever it was, he was sure it was too, in relation to Kurt, unless she was cheating with on Xenon with him. Obviously not, Atticus detested casual hookups and had tried to drum that into Kurt and Percival from a young age... Didn't work, he slid closer, tilting his head, and smiling. "I'm the kids brother, Miss Steele. Older brother, too. Tell me, did he ever escape that redheaded bitch? Oh, and how's he doing now? I heard little old Kurt was visiting you for....," he raised an eyebrow, "sessions?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: "Please, call me Xandra, Percival." She brushed back her golden locks with a gloved hand. "And yes. It seems his relationship with Mistress Sangria didn't quite work out. She dead now, I believe. He's found a new girl. And I most certainly mean 'girl.' I cannot however discuss whether or not Kurt is seeing me for sessions. That is private information between him and myself that I will not disclose unless it is by his consent."

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: You should. Maybe we'll run into each other and I can make above average Average Man fillets.

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Christ, can't imagine what this new girls looking forward to once that ends. Sangria died?" He shook his head, laughing at the peculiarity of his brother, but in truth, was glad he'd taken such drastic measures, it was required. "Hope this new girl doesn't go and break little'old Kurt's heart, can't have her die too," he teased, and then smirked, "I'll take that as a yes, hm?" He sighed, and then looked away, into the distance. "So anyways, Kurt happy these days?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: Alexandra didn't so much as give the swashbuckler a smile as he rambled on about "the new girl." She certainly wouldn't respond to his suggestion of Kurt seeing her for sessions... of any kind. She coolly took another sip of her vodka. "He seems very happy from what I've seen. Am I supposed to believe you actually care?"

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch:

Or we'll get along. And have wine and crumpets.

Or we're gonna have roasted bitch tonight ;D.

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"I care, tried to stop Sangria once, you know," By kissing her, and infecting her with his dark magic. Okay, maybe not the best way to stop someone.... It just made Kurt hate him."Besides, he's my brother -- I have to at least say I care, I spent five years living away from this dingy ass planet, Miss Steele. Come back to see my kid brother being seduced by a damn redhead, can't say I was totally glad I returned." He huffed, taking a swig of his drink. "Matter is I tried to care, better than doing nothing."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: "No, you don't have to say you care." She muttered frigidly. "Anyway. You can't possibly just want to talk about Kurt. Though he obviously has taken up a considerable amount of space in that little brain of yours whether you care or not. Where HAVE you been, Percival?"

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By CutthroatBitch
Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: Then it's even better!

Kinda....makes me wanna do something very destructive with her.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon:

That picture is sick and well placed.

I wanna do it now, if you're free. Elliot can be crazy too. Or drunk...

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Little brain which you can't enter," he said, smirking, "or don't want to, girl." He shot a piercing gaze, and the continued. "I've been away. Learning, playing," he shrugged, "mostly playing. There's a lot of female species out there, humans are so vanilla y'know, oh, yeah, Mistress, I read your book, one of them" he winked, "kinky thing you are. No wonder Kurt likes the sessions."

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: If Xia ever pulled that face I'd run a mile :P

You want to do that all the time with everyone!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: "Hm. You didn't strike me as the reading type, Percival." She smirked before finishing her drink and ordering another. "Did you find the book interesting? Any questions?"

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: She's really timid and stuff so you might not have to worry about that. Unless I can change her....

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: If I had two Xia's I'd be the happiest person ever. Come round the warehouse, two Xia's and a Kurt, could be.... Interesting xP

Apart from the sad fact you never do it, you never let your urges take hold, so sad :P

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@percival_pendragon: If you want a Xia clone it'll cost you a lot of money and I reserve the right to make her hyper aggressive.

Check my awesome discipline.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: If I had two Xia's I'd be the happiest person ever. Come round the warehouse, two Xia's and a Kurt, could be.... Interesting xP

Apart from the sad fact you never do it, you never let your urges take hold, so sad :P

*eyeroll*

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: Ooooh.... Ooooh... I could do a lot with a clone :o No, no, that technically counts as cheating, right? xP

Laziness. Pure laziness.

Percival_Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: Can I hit you back once I've got one or two of my current things wrapped?

Terrible. I keep tainting myself with your presence.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: I'll find and bump the one you sent. Or just tag you somewhere. Probably the former so I won't be considered rude.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch:

It would be terrible if this club got wrecked or set partially on fire.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By CutthroatBitch