The Menagerie (CVU/CVnU Hangout Location)

Detonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deceitful:

"Feith," came the clipped tones of none other than the Diabolical Detonator, who strode through the club in hot pursuit of his ally in the quest for riches. He wore a smart-looking suit that was more fitting to a criminal mastermind than a simple safecracker, and while he often considered himself the former, it would be more proper to describe him as the latter. Having in his position little money and no desire to become intoxicated that night, he was forced to endure the party atmosphere in an attempt to track down the master illusionist.

"I have more info on the Jurassic World incident. Some say terror attack, others say industrial sabotage...but the public statement is that Prime Industries was behind it. Now what do you make of that?" he said, pulling out a chair and sitting down beside his fellow bandit. "I'll tell you what I make of it. I smell opportunity."

With his gloved hands he snatched a glass of water from a waitress, downing it in one go. The party had made him thirsty, and more so, his powers. Hydration was key to using them.

Deceitful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#802  Edited By Deceitful
No Caption Provided

“What I smell is us getting eaten alive by a T-Rex. What would we steal from them anyways? Dinosaur samples if we manage to survive? And then who would we sell it to? A super-villain who won’t pay us jack shit if we get lucky. Stealing a bio weapon would only get Maverick to come after us too.”

If Maverick were to target them it would be game over for their little operation. They couldn't compete with that at the moment at least. Probably never, but Conrad liked to keep a positive mindset, some American ideals weren't completly washed away by the life his parents led. Conrad took a gulp and set the drink down as the beat dropped in the dance floor like a French prostitute's pants when she sees a hundred dollar bills.

“I already have a plan in mind. A while back Feral Nova attacked Los Angeles. She set the city ablaze; the city is in a weak position. They would never see it coming if we were to rob them now. Tierra Mia operates there. I know they keep money inside a vault. We just need to find out where. The quieter we keep this the better. We don't want them to start moving all of their moeny off shore."

@detonator

Detonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deceitful:

Byron shrugged. Maverick didn't seem like the type to hunt down a few bank robbers, even if they were superhuman. Nevertheless, Conrad was right. One Maverick soldier could dismantle their whole operation if he caught them by surprise, with the weapons they were packing; a whole squad would be a complete nightmare. Los Angeles, on the other hand...that was a good point. He and Conrad were already there, after all; Kopel likely wasn't far behind. Next would be their sound manipulator, but it'd been about three weeks since the Safecracker Savant had talked with him.

"Casing isn't my specialty, Conrad. You figure we should stick Kopel on it, if he's not stoned out of his mind?" Byron's distaste for his compatriot's drug habit was more than evident. Not because he viewed it as morally wrong, but because it had a tendency to interfere with heists.

"If he gets caught, he could crunch a cyanide pill. Die and come back for the score," he said with an accompanying hand wave. The man's unique ability was simultaneously the most impressive and most useless of all the group; he'd survive anything (technically), but during the actual operation he was just another criminal. Still, it made him ideal for sensitive operations like casing the Tierra Mia gaing.