Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By High_Queen

Alzidum- Capitol of the Talmut Empire.

No Caption Provided

<Sir, the castle has been breached, we don't understand how!> The King's temperament turns foul, but he won't spill blood until he understood the nature of the threat.

Since it's designation as the capital, Alzidum remained cloaked from star charts and history. Buried in a chasm of asteroid belts and an unexplained dark energy phenomenon it stood unnoticed and untouched. This particular phenomenon safeguarded him from his enemies, namely the Ninjans as they'd see his blood spilled for crimes against them throughout the ages. He was so paranoid, he gave commands from his chambers, and only those in his inner sanctum knew his face. He, King Talmut II, ruled his mighty empire from this throne room forbidding anyone living on the planet to leave for fear that his crown jewel is discovered, but it appeared his efforts were futile.

Rising, his 6 foot 7 stature dwarfed those in his inner sanctum. "Get me answers now." His growl seemingly causing the chambers to follow suit; however, before any of his ministers could begin defensive measures the doors to his sanctum blast open and in strolled a woman.

I like you
I like you

Her very presence causes all but he to fall to the floor in reverence, he was spared the formalities in the presence of his subjects.

"Not much into science and technology huh" She insulted, taking offense to the lack of infrastructure on this "Homeworld."

Her movement halt just under his throne flanked by two hooded figures on her left and right. "King Talmut, I have some questions, whether or not you leave here alive depends on your answers." The High Queen retort brushing dust from her cloak.

"Heh, you demand questions from me?" He scoffed before extending his hands to boil the blood inside Ishara. "Huh, look at that. I don't expect you to understand. She continued unaffected "Your mind wasn't created for critical thinking that much is true. I'm a being composed of pure energy. I don't have blood. My name is Ishara, High Queen and Judge."

The High Queen's eyes surge like a prism before her energy cause his loyal subjects to wither away without resistance. "I could do that to your entire empire, but I won't because I like you"

The Queen's rare display of power left the King Awestruck, she even manages to garner the attention of her hooded colleagues, she was a woman who boasts about her immense power, but seldom saw a reason to display. "Now, my questions. What is your relationship with Lord Nordok of the Imperium? And remember my crimson friend. You're under oath"

He scoffed at the thought. "The Imperium is nothing more than folklore, tales told by spacefarers to prevent Talmut expansion." He replied arrogantly.

"THAT's your answer? I should kill you myself." Ishara barked with anger. "No, The Imperium is very real and they are heading this way. Which brings me to my next question. The Ninjans, why do you hate them?"

Ishara's eyes dart back to both of her cloaked figures with a smirk stretching the length of her face. "Those pretentious whores! They claim to be the fiercest fighting force in the galaxy but hide their tails when faced with a real challenge. They killed my father and destroyed New Haven. Those women are only good for pleasure!"

"Ouch"

One of the hooded figures barked, which revealed to him that one of them was female. "I will not rest until I have avenged my father, and sold every last one of those whores into slavery!"

The Arrogant Queen of Judgement brush past him, taking a seat on his throne. "Yeah, I figured as much. Last question, what's your thoughts on the humans? Surely you have one considering they helped kill your father."

Before he could answer more of his royal guard's surge through the doors with malice, but one of the hooded women turned to deal with them. "FINALLY!" She screamed.

No Caption Provided

Throwing her shoulders back, her hood slipped off revealing herself as the Calamity Queen Ziccarra Liafador Shayla Lopez. Her optical energy release causes the castle, no the planet to quiver under her obscene might. As the smoke begins to subside, she left no indication that there were ever guards.

"I think us Ninjans can deal out a good bit of pain too" The Prime Ninjan retort calling back to his earlier sentiment about her people. Even though they weren't HER people.

"I don't care about the humans, I'm perfectly fine with them decaying on their own accord" He replied.

"That's just not good enough. I like you Talmut, so I'm not going to kill you. But I am relieving you of your duties" Talmut never got a chance to rebuttal with a quick snap of her fingers he was gone, teleported elsewhere.

Both Shayla and the other hooded being bent the knee for the High Queen, as she sat on Talmuts throne. "The Ninjans mustn't be an ally of humans. I want the total and utter destruction of Earth. You will take over as the leader of the Talmuts. You know what you must do" Ishara commanded speaking directly to the remaining cloaked figure. Shayla and the High Queen disappeared into a portal to return to the Court of Courts. The hooded figure took a moment to sit on the throne, before speaking into Talmut's command PA.

Mobilize The Armada.

No Caption Provided

"We're going to destroy the Ninjans."

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Read, I don't know who to root for!

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Good Read, I don't know who to root for!

Thank You. I'm trying to finally capitalize on a story I've been building for what feels like a year now lol

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to it, But I'm embarsed to say I've never heard of the Ninjans!

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber: LOL not surprised though, I haven't used them much in the Nu

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nordok  Moderator

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was so glad to see Shayla make a comeback, but by "bent the knee" I...No, yeah, I'm still into it. I like the different threads pulled together, references with different perspectives of things that exist in-universe (the Imperium, the Earthlings).

8th_Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fun read!

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always such deep and fleshed out lore. Highly entertaining.

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: We need to have a meeting

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Oh. Between whom and whom?

In any case, I'll be ready whenever you are.

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: I meant between Trinity and Shayla, but I just committed Shayla to Nord's RP at the moment lol

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: You chose him over me??

My heart is broken. Just for that, I gotta beat one of you up. Probably throw Chance off a cliff.

Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: I needed someone for that RP and she's the best fit lol

And you leave CHANCE ALONE!
And you leave CHANCE ALONE!

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Actually, that may be perfect. Gives me more time to finish the snapshot I had planned for her.

Chance is safe for now.
Chance is safe for now.