The Manhattan Project (OOC| Rp Game)

TheSwindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lost within the lights, a secret lies. What will it bring?
Lost within the lights, a secret lies. What will it bring?

Welcome, Law keepers and Lawbreakers to The NYC Project roleplaying game - I mean that in a literal sense - a game centered around information, codes, misinformation, trust and the lack of all four. In this game you will placed under two teams, I say teams loosely you'll see why later, Law Enforcement and Law Deviants, essentially making this Cops and Robbers. In this came you will be tasked, by a being known as [The Mistress] (brackets included) - me- and will be tasked with either A) Finding a hidden item fabled to have been capable of granting its owner grant authority over the Modern World as we know it. Or B) Prevent such a terrible item from falling into the hands of the wrong person.

However, only [The Mistress} knows where this item is, and will give out tidbits, to both sides to see who can retrieve it first. However, the clues will most likely be codified, and not every clue will be entirely true. If you couldn't tell by know, this game would take place in Manhattan, New York

Law EnforcementLaw Deviants

Rules

• You are NOT limited to your team, meaning at any given moment you can switch teams. You just have to rp the switching of teams i.e: a thought
  • Law Enforcement =/= Cop. Vigilantes are allowed, non-superhuman ones. Vigilantes with light cybernetics are allowed, just nothing crazy, tryna keep this street level ya know?
  • Destruction is allowed, by all means, bomb the shit outta things, just be realistic
  • NPCS, unless really important (i.e a pretty good security guard), aren't controlled by me.
  • You are allowed to have resources and a mob, just nothing too good too many of.
  • Your DMs are gonna be a part of the game, and where I send 'special information' to individuals
  • This doesn't take place in the CVnU
  • Please either post the current location of your character in a spoiler bracket underneath your post, or DM me, so I can keep track.

[The Mistress]

No Caption Provided
  • [The Mistress] is a physical component in the game as well as a narrative one. What does this mean? You can find her. Her location, of course is going to be undisclosed at all times, and she is going to be mobile at some point. However, finding her and the knowledge she holds would grant you a HUGE Advantage, so be gentle, 'kay?
  • [The Mistress] is an expert hacker, so she's really good. However, she isn't, WatchDogs 2 good. Meaning the entire grid isn't under her thumb, and the parts that are simply mean that she's possible nearby or her cameras are.
  • Your phones are tapped, but they do give you information and her as well.
  • [The Mistress] knows where the itemis at all times, until she doesn't.
  • Hacking an item [The Mistress] already corrupted is impossible, but this should give you a hint of her location

Maps: To help you orient yourself within Manhattan. These are also the maps I used to lay out everything.

Manhattan System

No Caption Provided

Subway System

No Caption Provided

Sewer System

No Caption Provided

The IC Post Will Come.

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the innovation (and the page layout looks clean AF)

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Amazing work you've done for this, but I think I'm going to pass.

It is exactly the amount of detail that worries me. To much for poor little old me to handle!

Good luck on it anyway, and I will definitely be following this one!

TheSwindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper:

Awe man, was really looking forward to it. Next time
Awe man, was really looking forward to it. Next time
Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm? Surprised this game hasn't taken off yet.

I was sure this was going to be the next big thing!

My guess is a lot of players are either sick or busy right now.