The Long Road Home

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

During thee events of Last Hope,two friends sacrificed themselves in a heroic act. They now awake in the underworld, no powers, no help, no hope. Can they find a way to cheat Death and escape? Or are they sentenced to a live of torture.

This Rpg is a follow up to the Last Hope RPG and is for Darkchild and Gambler only

Ooc: coming soon.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

DC awakens in a land of darkness and death. Looking down upon his hands he has only a few words

"What the hell, cant i ever die and stay dead."

Looking around he notices Gambler a few feet away from him lying unconcious.

"Hey cajun wake up."

DC attempts to light a fire underneath Gambler but he is unable.

Oh sh#@

Not being able to conjour fire he tosses a rock at Gambler hitting him in the head.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The smell of scorched flesh filled Gambler’s throat, nearly choking him. As he slowly came to, he could hear the screams of children in the distance.

“W…what happened…….where….where are we?” he said. Immediately he knew his powers were gone. No longer could he feel the kinetic energy coursing threw his body.

Quickly he stood up, looking at Darkchild in disbelief.

“Ohhhh, dis is not good, not good at all.”

Looking around he knew where they were, he had been here before. People were wandering around aimlessly. Body parts torn, or missing, skin barely attached if at all.

“$#@! this DC. I escaped before, I do it again.”

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild

" You mind telling me oh grand english speaker. Where the hell are we."

DC looks around at the people walking around, nothing but moans are coming from their mouths.

"Also why are their people naked moaning and screaming?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler could hear DC asking him where they were, but he didn’t answer. He could already feel his humanity fading. The underworld was slowly stripping away memories, feelings, hope. Soon, they to would be among the masses of lost souls, doomed to wonder around aimlessly and without purpose.

“Come on, we gotta move.”

As they started walk, it soon became clear there was nowhere to go. Everywhere they looked, nothing but death and torture. A lake of fire ran down the middle of the underworld, as demons and all manner of creatures tormented and whipped selected souls. Suddenly a ball of fire erupted in front of the two friends, slowly a shadow rose from the fading blaze. Dressed from head to toe in an all black suit and wearing a fedora, it smiled. Slowly it reached inside its suit an removed a single green apple. Before taking a bite, it smiled and said,

So, how much are your souls worth

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild

DC looks at the man in front of him and mummbles to himself.

What is it worth, ive done so much evil and yet one heroic thing my whole life. Is it worth a damn thing.

He searches himself for an answer and finally

" Nothing you can afford."

For a moment he thought of the morlock tunnels and then they were gone. The memories just vanished, leaning into Gambler he whispers.

Gambler. No matter how aweful my memories can be their my memories i want to get out of here before i loose them all

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The man in the black suit, tilted his head slightly to the side and smiled, looking at Darkchild he asked,

But why? Why do you care for these………memories? I can feel your pain, your lose. All you have ever loved, gone, dead.

Snapping his fingers, two winged demons descended from above. In there arms they held a hooded figure. Slowly pulling the hood back the soul’s identity became known.

Do you remember your wife Darkchild? That’s right, she’s been down here with me. Slowly he ran his tongue up the side of her face. She didn’t react, the lights were on but no one was home. Waiving his hand, the demons took her away. Turning and looking at Gambler he spoke,

And you! Look at you, in love? A family? Did you honestly think you could have it all? No my dear Cajun, YOU GET NOTHING!

Opening a portal, the man in the black suit pointed. As Gambler stared into the opening he dropped to his knees. Maelstrom, his wife, his love, his soul. Gone, turned into some creature of vengeance and hatred.

Removing two green apples from behind his back, the man in the black suit smirked. Looking at Dc he slowly removed a green apple from behind his back. You, take this apple, become the Horsemen of War. Do this, and I shall set your wife’s soul free. Then, turning to Gambler he removed a yellow apple from behind his back. You, take this, become the Horsemen of Death. Do this and I shall set you free.

Slowly, Gambler reached out taking thee apple. Looking over at DC, and then back at the apple, he bit down.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darkchild

DC grabbed the man in black by the cuff of his suit, looking at him and then to his wife. He snapped the apple from his grasp.

"My love is the only reason you still live. I should rip out your throat for that you underhanding sniveling bastard!"

He looks down at the apple in his hand. And looking at his wifes soulless body. For you my love i will do anything.

"I will be your WAR! But if i am not paid what you promised i will be back for you"

He chomps down into the apple.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The man in the black suit turned and started to walk away. Without looking back, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers, as he did this he spoke,

Go my Horseman. Find me Pestilence, find me Famine. Rain down chaos on the world and send me souls. Do all this, and I’ll keep our barging. Fail me, well, we’ll burn that bridge when we come to it.

And with that, Death and War had been set upon the world. Gambler was no more, now only Death remained, Darkchild was gone, now only War remained. An unholy evil had been set upon the Earth, on a mission to find the last two Horseman.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkchild

His body was feeble so he let it go letting the power of War flow through him

Looking at Gambler.

"This shall be fun. Where too first?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

In the darkness of the desert, War and Death stood. Standing tall, Death’s grey bat like wings extended, lifting her up into the night air.

“Can you feel it brother? Can you feel the power?” said Death.

Extending her hand, with her fingers sprawled, an image started to form. The air seemed to ripple and blur, before suddenly reveling a figure. Tilting her head slightly to the side, Death smirked,

“That’s were to brother. To find brother Arrow.”

Post Edited:2007-10-06 12:43:55

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Final Arrow

It thundered over his body, cold droplets formed on his face , Below a small tour boat, Floated like a ghost ship, A slick crimson river flowed over the polished decking, Mixing in the dark water below , Young and old bodies spotted the ship, A babies cry just be made over the noise of the falls.

The child hugged it’s mothers eyes , As the naked killer showered turning the water a light pink , The pale body was almost impossible to see in the centre of the fall, But his red eyes where as clear as day, Another four ghost ships , crashed into the near by shore.

Arrow could feel the change coming, Two powerful beings had appeared and he could sense dark times where before him, Who are these two new powers that seem to seek him, The beckon was big enough, The Niagara Falls, now flowed red with pain and fear.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkchild

The power surged through his body electricity flowing over his hands and arms.

"Yes my brother i do feel it."

Do you think our brother will come willingly bro.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lowering her hand, the image of Famine faded. Looking down on War, Death spoke.

“Yes brother, I believe he will. But I sense another. Pestilence is near.”

Swooping down, Death grabbed War under the arms and took to the sky.

“Soon we shall rain chaos on this world. Once we have gathered our brothers War, no one will be able to oppose us.”

The man known as Gambler was gone, he no longer remembered the life he once had, not his love, not his Guild, not even the deal he had made. The Earth would soon feel the wraith of the Four Horseman. Would there be anyone to stop them?

Post Edited:2007-10-06 12:43:23

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

He was changing, his body was no longer his alone, his soul had been penetrated by a force of nature. A new power dwelled inside of him, it begged for release. Donnie could not take the pain, he allowed it release. His mouth opened and darkness filled the sky, death, destruction, and disease flooded from his mouth, entering the world around him. The darkness covered him, accepted him. His skin transformed, his clothes became something else, he became adorned in the garments of of a god. At that moment he became Pestilence, Donnie was no more. He would need to seek his brothers. They, the Horsemen, would usher in the Apocalypse itself...

"I feel you my brothers, seek me out" he howled to the skies.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Final Arrow

The water began to swrils, The white rift fought with the under current as, the fromed into to steps stopping at Arrow's feet, The cold water tickiled at his feet, Each step seemed to bring doom closer to the people below.

Clothes began appearing, Tan cowboy boots, Navy jeans and a long black leather jacket, A black snake began to wrapping round Arrows stomach and up his chest, It sank into a dark tatto, As his foot touched the water below, Arrow was gone, Fish began to float life less to the top of the lake.

Famine stood looking into the clouds, The water exploded around him, leaving a creator in the great lake, As famnie took to the skies seeking out his brothers, As he went brids fell from the sky, their stomachs empty and souls beaten , Clouds split parting for the Horse man.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Suddenly the clouds started to part, and Death swooped down. The Capital Building was directly in front of them. Hurling War forward, he crashed threw the building . Landing on the front lawn, Death was surrounded by armed guards.

PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND!

Looking down at her nails and then up at the guards, Death smiled before blowing one of them a kiss. Immediately he dropped his gun and clawed at his throat, struggling to breath. Black veins ran across his face and hands as his eyes started to sink into his head. The other guards looked on in horror before turning back and opening fire. Raising her hand the bullets stopped in mid air and hung. Picking one out and looking at, the rest fell to the ground. With in a flash, Death was behind the two men. Licking the side of ones face, a sizzling sound could be heard as it peeled away the fresh. Thrusting her hand forward the last guard felt his body jerk violently. Looking down he saw Death’s arm coming out of his chest, holding his still beating heart.

“Now that’s what I call an entrance.”

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Final Arrow

landing on the roof famine looked on at the display of beauty that lay before his feet , The tall pale man dropped to one knee as the dark snake moved round on his chest, The white eyes looked at Death!

"My sister, I have come" Famine licked his lip as two new guards ran onto the roof, ONE scratched at his stomach and began to throw up uncontorlble, Until it was thick blood coming from his throat, His eye began to buldge and his tounge swelled, The next guard began to fall to the same thing.

Famine tilted his head with a small smile, have you ever seen someone straving , it takes months , years for some, But speed it up into a few seconeds and the result was poetry!

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Pestilence glides through the air, accompanied by a large swarm of locusts. Various people along the ground suddenly become terribly sick, many falling to the ground holding their throats or clenching their heads. They have been stricken by Pestilence, disease in it's purest form. He touches down next to Death and Famine, his siblings.

"I have arrived my brother and sister" as he spoke disease spewed from his mouth, entering the air around them.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Darkchild

The sounds of thunder are our horses hooves for the Four Horsemen have come down to cleanse this land.

War lands next to his siblings, taking out the remaining guards.

"Brothers and Sister what will our first conquest be in this new world."

The electricity seethed over his hands and body. Clapping his hands together he sends shockwaves through the ground.

"When shall the chaos begin."
Post Edited:2007-10-06 18:00:44

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Capital Building lay in ruins. The very ground they stood on had turned black and dyed, the trees had withered up and lost there leaves, fires burned all around. They had found each other, War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death, The Four Horseman of thee Apocalypse. Jumping up, Death flew over landing on the shoulder of her brother War and smirked,

“Lets go kill……….everything.”

This rpg is over. The Horseman have been formed, no one is safe