Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Centuries ago, Ra's Hashim split from the ancient Order of Assassins in a successor movement. Their followers claim to have annulled and deposed centers of civilizations such as: Baghdad, Moscow and Rome throughout past generations in their lineage.
Centuries ago, Ra's Hashim split from the ancient Order of Assassins in a successor movement. Their followers claim to have annulled and deposed centers of civilizations such as: Baghdad, Moscow and Rome throughout past generations in their lineage.

Beliefs:

The followers of the Legion of Shadows aim to enforce their brutal and ruthless brand of justice on the world while operating in complete secrecy.

Practices:

The recruits of the Legion of Shadows follow a strict regimen, carrying distinct black emblems and supplies up to their mountain lairs. Depending on the recruit, part of this training includes harsh brainwashing techniques in an attempt to erase their past in order to help prepare them for the life of an assassin but this is not always the case.

Operations:

Unlike the ancient Order of Assassins, whose main objective was to halt sectarian conflicts and wars within the world; the Legion of Shadows acts as an organization that is a catalyst to the reformation of decadent civilizations around the globe by killing those who are perceived as threatening the fall of nations, kingdoms and civilizations.

Members:

Noah Wyatt

Brief History:

Ra's Hashim, the leader of the Legion of Shadows
Ra's Hashim, the leader of the Legion of Shadows

The Legion of Shadows is a secret organization founded by Ra's Hashim (exactly when is unknown) to be "the fang that protects the head". The Members of the Legion are extremely skilled killers who demonstrate a willingness to die at a word from their leader, Ra's. They have included some of the most dangerous assassins in the world including the Blue Ghost. For much of it's current history, any member to fail in an assassination was in turn targeted by the Legion. In more recent years, however, this policy has apparently relaxed somewhat.

The Legion of Shadows is an ancient and powerful secret society whose stated purpose is to restore balance to the world by enacting purges at various points in history. They target places they deem are the greatest sources of civilization's corruption and decadence, places that lead to suffering and injustice.

The men who have sworn allegiance to the Legion of Shadows come from many different backgrounds; former soldiers, mercenaries, assassins, petty criminals and ordinary men. However, all of them share a common similarity of hating what they define as evil and a desire to serve what they call true justice. Every member of the Legion of Shadows is fanatically loyal to the Legion's cause. It is this fanaticism in which every warrior knows that he is expendable, his life forfeit, if it means fulfillment of the Legion's plans. They are trained in the arts of theatricality and deception.

Rules...

1. Ra's Hashim: Only I can NPC Ra's Hashim. In fact, I may even create him as a character. But for now, he's an NPC. All I ask is you please treat him as if he were my character. And if you wish to try and kill him (or even kill him for real), please ask me permission first.

2. Main Headquarters: The Legion of Shadows main base of operations is only revealed to the worthy since it's in a secret location hidden away in some mountains. In other words, it's by personal invitation only. However, if you wish to contact the Legion, or it's leader, for any reason then just let me know and we'll set up an RP. For faster response, please contact my main at ParagonxXx. For the record, the Legion has smaller HQ's throughout the world, so it's not hard to contact them if you know about them.

3. Secrecy: Only the world's elite criminal organizations should know about the Legion as I wish them to remain secret from the world's heroes, CIA, NSA, Interpol and the FBI. They are the Legion of Shadows and they do try and operate in secret to those who might try and shut them down if they knew about them.

4. Please respect the normal CVnU and board forum rules.

Have fun!

Note: This is just a basic organization (NOT a team). It's nothing fancy and too the point since I didn't want to go too in-depth. I wanted to expand the Blue Ghost's background and I felt this was one of the ways to do it. I didn't want the organization who turned her into an assassin to remain nameless so I decided to give them a face.

#1 Posted by Darkchild (42853 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything with shadows as a name and Ra's is bound to be badass

#2 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (41590 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat

#4 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1202 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

No Caption Provided

#5 Posted by ParagonxXx (3315 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Tessa_Callahan (1620 posts) - - Show Bio

The LOS is back?!

#7 Posted by ParagonxXx (3315 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Mister_Surreal (3333 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ParagonxXx (3315 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Mister_Surreal (3333 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

The LOS is back?!

Not that one. This is the Legion. Dirge still runs the League lol

#12 Posted by Yazhun_Sanvun (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

Assassin organizations are always cool

#13 Posted by _Dirge_ (3521 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm...

#14 Posted by Rosso (4284 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh, looks like it's time for a war!

#15 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder how fast a shadow can move before I catch it within my grasp

#16 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt: It'll always remain perfectly in sync with your own speed, always within reach but just beyond your grasp. ~_^

@_dirge_: If I'm stepping on your toes, I can erase this. >.>

@yazhun_sanvun: Thank you. ^_^

#17 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Funny you should say it's time for a war. I've actually been thinking of a Civil War within the Legion's own ranks. ^_^

#18 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm waging war
I'm waging war

#20 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@angela_lee:

Then you shall fall as others have before you.
Then you shall fall as others have before you.

#21 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@angela_lee:

Then our struggle will be a short one as I am beyond death.
Then our struggle will be a short one as I am beyond death.

#23 Edited by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@angela_lee:

Unlike Thea, you won't have a Lazarus Pit to save you.
Unlike Thea, you won't have a Lazarus Pit to save you.

#26 Edited by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
I'll leave you alive only if you leave by the time I make it to the door
I'll leave you alive only if you leave by the time I make it to the door

@angela_lee: Noah smiles as he waswa nonchalantly through the room watching the two bicker..

#27 Posted by ParagonxXx (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt: They aren't actually RPing, it's just OOC banter.

#28 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooooooh.... Then carry on.... Lol

#31 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@angela_lee:

Ah, so you have a Lazarus Pit as well. Since we have so much in common, a war between us would be pointless. Together we can be unstoppable.
Ah, so you have a Lazarus Pit as well. Since we have so much in common, a war between us would be pointless. Together we can be unstoppable.

#32 Posted by _Dirge_ (3521 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by ParagonxXx (3315 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Undisclosed Location

I've found that the quickest way to gain information on anything in this world, is the apply the right amount of pressure. Sometimes it just takes a bit more than one is accustomed to or even can stomach. You lived as long and hard as I have, you know exactly how to address a situation. My current...I might have made a slight error in judgement on a given individuals abilities....

No Caption Provided

Thankfully he was dumb enough to leave his mind open. I bark from around the small forcefield "All I had asked was did he smell as old as her should look!! Come on!!! Can't you take a funny?!" If I have to I can shut the grunt down but I really didn't want to, hate using such power on idiots like him.

#35 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt:

No Caption Provided

"ENOUGH!" A commanding voice sounds and Talia Hashim steps out of the shadows, eyeing the young man. A rather strikingly beautiful woman wearing black leather and armed to the teeth.

"State your intentions, young man."

#36 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@blue_ghost: Rather surprised by the arrival of the woman he nodded his head and performed a mock courts, as he rose he spoke "My name is Noah and I have been looking for quite sometime for Hashim, this was honestly the last well equipped place I was going to knock on before giving it another fifty years. You lot realize you're incredibly difficult to locate let alone pinpoint?" trying to give off an air of foolishness as he spoke. If she bought it she was simple and not with talking to, and he'd just continue being a nuisance until HE arrived. But Noah hoped she wasn't quite that dim, he was becoming exhausted and in need of a replenish.

#37 Edited by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt:

Talia stands there for a moment, giving him a passive stare. It's hard to say what she thinks for her mind is strong. Obviously trained to resist telepathy. But did she somehow know he has it or is she a paranoid woman who happens to prepare for every contingency? "No one finds us, we find you. There's only one reason why you want to find us. You wish to become an assassin or to do business with us. But, I'm guessing you wish to join us."

#38 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@blue_ghost: Chuckling at her displeasure of him poking at how he "found" them. He knew she was right, if they didn't want him to come in here never would have made it inside. And yet he enjoyed her annoyed expression "Joining such a decided institution of changing the world in ways they could never imagine.... No not exactly."hopping backwards and plopping into a chair he smiled

No Caption Provided

"I'm bored it's really quite that simple. Your abilities let you keep information from my touch, but the rest of your kind.. They aren't as resilient at keeping me out. You also leave those you've met with alive nowadays, something I was quite curious about. There was a time your like kept very few alive who had seen even a glimmer of the shadows. The shadows used to reach out and snatch people to never to be heard again.... Not so much nowadays huh?" grinning ear to ear like a trickster, he was not afraid to allow her to know or give hint to his long knowledge and how long he's known about her kin.

#39 Edited by Angela_Lee (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt: (OOC: Sorry for the wait. >.<)

Talia has the tiniest smile flicker across her beautiful lips, "Well, look at you. Aren't you the cute one thinking you have the high ground." Then she folds her arms under her 'chest'. Noah may, or may not, get the sense that this woman doesn't seem the slightest bit disturbed about his information, as if he is trying to gain control over the situation but Talia is like a rock. Unmoving, plans upon plans slowly moving into place. That Talia is far smarter than she's letting on. Could this whole thing be a test? Or is she really this dumb?

"Tell me, Mr. Wyatt, are you familiar with Chess?"

#41 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@blue_ghost: (no worries all good 😁)

No Caption Provided

Waiting on her inevitable reply felt like literal days, in what had only been moments Noah had begun chewing on a pencil her had pulled from a pocket, almost startled by her final reply he spit it out with a smile "Almighty no wonder Hashim looks so old, waiting on you lot to give an answer takes literally ages." chuckling softly he looked her up and down with a wide smile. "Ta may act a fool but I am not one Talia, I'm a mere amateur at the game but yes I do know it quite well. Know enough that the foolish and simple use it as a means to proves ones intelligence... But if you do choose darling... I'm not a man to get in the way of a last." A time of arrogance escaped his lips along with a wicked Cheshire cat grin appearing across his mouth as he finished.

No Caption Provided

#42 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt:

It is then Talia speaks again, "My father finds chess too boring, too easy. But the concept of the game even he appreciates since he is one that loves strategy. For my father, his life is measured in centuries, not decades as most do today. He makes plans upon plans, like a never ending move and once his enemies realize they are beaten, it is too late. Mr. Wyatt, my father placed misinformation in key places all over the place for someone of your intelligence to find them. You may think you have a clever advantage, but you really do not. So, if your not here to be an assassin, then there really is only one option for you: Your here to be an ally, to assess us and perhaps even test my father."

Now it is Talia who smiles, but much like a cat that has caught the mouse, "In reality, it is my father who has been testing you and assessing your intentions. So far, you have passed most of his tests, but not all."

#43 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@blue_ghost: His features never changing nor faltering he simply watched her as she spoke and nodded at her words. She was right he didn't know everything not even remotely but he knew an awful lot of things, and many of these things he knew she never could fathom. Perhaps her father could as he's lived longer than Noah but only by a few centuries if his own calculations were correct. Sitting back he simply said "Yes" and with that he waited for a brief moment before telling her what she truly could not have, maybe he told her but it was so quick so instant in the life of Hashim that even he may not have remembered. OR he did and that's why it was so easy for Noah to "find" this place. The coin in his pocket would end anything any talks in an instant, but he needed to see this route first...he needed to show his hand...he needed to admit to how old and who he really was...his smile turned sour as he began to speak once again.

"Please tell your father if he remembers Italy 1693, Catania to be exact. If he remembers wondering if the Earthquake was staged....if he remembers that he was watched that day...." sitting straight up and no outward emotions apparent on his face, he waited for her to either answer for him or for Hashim himself to come out.

#44 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt:

No Caption Provided

"Of course I remember Italy, 1693." Ra's Hashim, whose name literally translates as 'Head Conqueror and/or Crusher, steps out of the shadows. Although Ra's looks middle aged with some grey in his hair, he is far older and looks to have not aged a day for centuries.

With Talia standing to his right to signify she is his right hand, Ra's looks over at Noah with a keen intelligence that spans hundreds of years. "Not many know of Catania, least of all the history books, even fewer would even know to ask such a question."

#45 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@blue_ghost: Watching as from the shadows Ra's emerged still ever clas in his adorned cloak. A wicked mischievous smile exploded across Noah's face "I remember how you had less guards then... How standing at the top of the furthest Hill you watched as the city crumbled. Eyes wide with horror because you knew the act of devastation could not have been entirely nature's wrath.....I heard you enjoyed that quaint little village.." did the Ra's know of what he really was, if he hadn't he did now. Noah or that's what he had been calling himself now had known of Ra's existence long before coming to this place. "I've come to return something lost that day and state...I was young and foolish. " moving towards Hashim and past her opened the front door and in floated a full portrat of Ra's Hashim. "Did not come to fight not intimidate simply to return what was lost." Noah thrived on lies and misdirection and hoped for the moment that a loose end had been dealt with.

#46 Posted by Blue_Ghost (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt:

Ra's takes one glance at the portrait before he makes a single gesture with his hand and one of his men take the portrait away. Then Ra's looks over at Noah with a passive expression, almost always in fine control of his emotions. If Ra's knows Noah thrives on lies and misdirection, he does not reveal it. "Thank you, it's a gesture I will not forget."