Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Daytonville

No Caption Provided

The aged Throneless Matriarch rose from her crouched position to full-form as the would-be thieves scrambled to ready their weapons. "Are you trying to anger me?" She called out in telltale arrogance. The event that took Catalina, Mari, and her adopted grandson Angel from her, left Daytonville ripe for the taking.

Cat wasn't the most consistent "hero" around, but her presence alone kept the islands in-line; with her gone, the criminal underworld began to run wild. Ziccarra no longer boasts the physical attributes of Shira, but she did look like Catalina.

"Ahh hell, when did she come back?" One of them called out subtly trembling at the thought of fighting who he believed to be the Prize Fighter Herald. With a glance out her peripheral, La Malaguena began sorted through several different attack avenues.

The civilians around them added an interesting stake; if Ziccarra attacked directly, too much pressure could force them to shift gunfire. "I will give you one final warning. Surrender now." Z's warning was met with gunfire; it took mere milliseconds for the gunmen to realize this wasn't Catalina. Having been once blessed by the Mind Lavaliere, Z was one of the world's best telepaths. With a subtle bat of the eye, the rounds were suspended in animation just after they'd been released from the barrel.

With a quick flick of her index finger on her belt, Z discharged her conquistador bullwhip, snagging one of the gunmen by the feet before sending a psionic charge through his body, dropping him where he stood. Picking up a slight jog, Z dropped low, heaving her mighty raxius shield into the chest of the other. His body yield at the might of her shield as he went crashing into the wall of a nearby building.

In the aftermath of Catalina's disappearance, Cat invested in many historic sites that were burglarized; she wanted to know why. Moving toward the gunmen she'd whiplashed with her whip, she tied him up once more.

"What is this some kinda lasso of truth?" He groaned. "No. This is a rope," She retorts before yanking him toward her and sending a powerful haymaker across his face, nearly concussing him. "Now, I tell you the truth, unless you tell me what I want to know, this will get painful. Why are these sacred sites being robbed, and who's behind them?" She asked, tightening the grip around his neck. "If I have to enter your mind, I promise you, and it will not be pleasant."

"I-I-don't know. We were getting our jobs via a secret email. I'm not sure what they were looking for...ARHGH!" His screams horrified the people around them as Z implant her will in his mind. Searching for the answers, his mind hid, but his tongue was unwilling to speak. Z could render him in a vegetative state with forced entry, but she stopped as she saw the Mazoi Sentries amongst the crowd.

When they were on the West Cape, the Mazoi were Ziccarra's guard force; things quickly changed following their False Bay exodus. Now the Mazoi had a Queen and needed Catalina, but the Prize Fighter was nowhere to be found...Ziccarra would have to do.

Gato Island

No Caption Provided

Ziccarra moved through the village; all eyes were on her, some of these people she remembered, others were included after her climactic battle with Zeon. It brought a smile to her face to large the society had grown. Soon, she was in front of the leader of the Mazoi, a woman that once stood as her assistant.

Before greetings could be exchanged between the two, Z saw the woman preparing to bow before taking hold of her. "You are a queen...you bow before no one," She whispered before bowing herself.

"Ahem. Stand Ziccarra; you are the great visionary that helped all this come to fruition. As Queen, I will not have you bowing before anyone. I'm deeply saddened by the loss of Catalina, Maricela, and little Angel. I pray that in due time we will all be given a chance to honor their memories properly, but I'm afraid now is not that time."

Z nodded in acknowledgment, though she didn't personally believe Catalina and her grandchildren were dead. The Queen descended from her alter, motioning for Ziccarra to follow her to the Utopia of the Blessed. This specific place only allowed Liafadors, and the Queen entry, so as she shed her guards, the Queen and Ziccarra moved in alone.

"Your daughter was looking into the BCE gods that lived on the Earth shortly after our planet became habitable. Shira, Nayru, Faore, Tesla, and others. With her work at the museum, she found what she believed to be a manuscript that directly references your family. She also found a manuscript belonging to Shira's sister, Faore, that gives a name to the sealed Sorceress. Her name was Rose, Queen Rose Santamaria. The 1st Herald of the Cosmic Y-Intercept."

Instinctively Ziccarra's eyes rolled; she'd fought by proxy against Y-Intercept for years. "Why am I not surprised" Z retort looking at a foreign object positioned in the center of the cave. "You should be; Queen Rose has the ability to cast spells on a global level."

"No offense, your highness but the last time I was hit with magic, it activated the Dreams and Nightmares curse. Besides, I don't even have the power of Shira anymore."

The Mazoi Queen let loose an irritated grunt, only someone with the power of a BCE god would be able to seal Queen Rose.

"...But, I will do what I can...I'm going to need some help though" Z wouldn't mention that she knew where two of the BCE goddess were, but that meant placing her youngest daughters in harms way.

The object in the center of the room begins to quiver drawing the attention of the guards just outside the cave. "What's happening?" Z asked removing her sword and shield in preparation for battle.

"Your daughter created a beacon in case someone set rose free."

I fear someone has...
I fear someone has...

Amara_BadaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again I love your stuff!

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador: The dreams and nightmares curse sounds interesting! Good to see you back! ^_^

Nathaniel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing read as usual

Avatar image for ziccarra_liafador
Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL for the record, I don't believe any of you read this. But I thank you for acting like you did lol

Jordyn_Hill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the pictures and links

Amara_BadaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the pictures and links

That's the kinda feedback I'm looking for lmao

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amara_BadaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I dont practice Santa Maria

I aint got no crystal ball

If I had a million dollars

I'll would spend it all

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Y's first herald for CVnU? oh god... she's going to be such a pain in the butt, I feel it X-x

But good luck with this! Anything that has anything to do with Y scares me xD

StarSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved it, the first half was rather common, but the second half really got me going.

The detail you put in your culture is amazing. And I love the way you set your self up for what is coming next!

Soran_Cassius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Y is one of my favorite of She's characters

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
Isadora_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15 Feral Nova  Moderator

@soran_cassius: I like the character, but I hate dealing with her because she scares me lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Jordyn_Hill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is your name lowercase? Agghghghghg thats awful. CV does your accounts so dirty

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jordyn_hill: It’s the great CV Conspiracy. There hasn't be one year where I haven't had an issue with this account

Jordyn_Hill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Isadora_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador:

"No its true! I saw her with the regent walking towards the Utopia of the Blessed."

"Then we must inform the Lady Almwat immediately."

Somewhere in Pakistan:

Sandal covered feet scurried across the Byzantine theme mosaics on the floor in pursuit of delivering an urgent message, only to be forcefully stopped by two muscularly blessed members of Isadora's - goddesses of death - inspired cult.

"Please. Is she here?" the man pleaded *translated

"She is. But she isnt seeing anyone today." one of the female enforces gruffly decreed through her partial black assassin's mask

From behind a series of colorful bohemian style drapes, the resonating harmony of metal on metal brought with it a disturbing revelation as the man peered around the female roadblocks. Briefly catching a glimpse of the horrific holocaust in the room just beyond the curtains.

No Caption Provided

"Let him in." Isadora slowly hissed. Arching her brow as the upper corner of her lip involuntarily curled upon observing the submissive entry of the stranger. Who instantly attempted to shield his eyes from the naked body of the traitorous Knightfall deity. Only to stumble and divert his eyes once again as he noticed the series of mutilated bodies strung throughout the makeshift slaughterhouse.

"Angles."Her proclamation would cause the overwhelmed stranger to gasp, before turning and attempting to flee. Only to run into a blood soaked wing, then another and another. All selectively draped with absolute care and precision from the roof as part of Isadora's deal with the Apex of Apocalypse as he continued his quest for the Anti-Life Equation.

"Hahahaaa" Snatching the man by the neck with ease, Isadora swung him up and over her head. Scraping his feet and legs across the ceiling before nearly piledriving him straight through the floor and into the earth.

"P....leapleas....please...your spies within the Mazio....they have made contact. Y...your mother" Instantly the Abandoned Arashikage's foot shot onto the man's neck ready to apply enough pressure to stomp straight through his throat.

"Choose your next words carefully." she warned

"The Throneless Monarch. She is on thee island."

Without warning, and much to the surprise of the stranger Isadora offered her hand. Helping the man to his feet.

"This way. Come with me." she ordered. Leading the way to yet another room deeper inside her regal base of operation, gently swimming its ceremonially colored drape to the side with the back of hand to reveal a den of sodomites, snake-eaters and cursed but loyally rewarded followers of her new religion.

"Stay. Or go. The choice is yours."she sinisterly smiled. Of course he would stay. They always stayed.

"Ready my new armor. Prepare the wings. And bring me one of the blessed, to dye my hair. Its time."

"Is this wise my lord? You are already at war with your father. You cannot fight a war on two fronts."

"I am the evolution of two great but misguided houses. The blood of true death and omnipotent opulence runs through my veins. To be more then a goddess is my birthright. I will fight a war on any front I see fit. And I will win."

Sometime later; The Island

No Caption Provided

With skeptical curiosity Isadora touched down on the mysterious isle of the displaced warriors and former sisters of the Liafador Matriarch. Removing her helmet and retracting her recently attached wings via a customized smart pack straped to her back and harnessed around her exposed shoulders. A fitting technological aesthetic worthy of her new title, the Anqa al-Mughrib.

Retracing her mother's footsteps, Isadora paused her advancement to observe the villages response to her unexpected arrival.

"You dont even know who I am. Do you. Sisters." she taunted. Oddly angling her neck with theatrical sarcasm. "Pathetic. Go. Go and tell your queen that the truth has found her. She has been weighed and measured and found, wanting. Death has numbered the days of her reign and is here to bring it to an end."she obnoxiously smirked.

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isadora_knightfall:

Her pacific blue eyes intimately studied the runes swirling over Catalina's beacon, not to discredit her daughter's intelligence, but it was unlikely that the Catalan Countess deciphered the codes on her own; no, this was the work of the Prize Fighter. The language was one she'd never seen before.

As she and the Mazoi Queen watched the pulsating energy with caution, one of the guards on standby came dashing into the Utopia bearing a message. "Your Highness, we have an outsider on the Island. She favors her," The guard said, pointing in Ziccarra's direction. The Unconquered Queen's eyes wince at the thought; she deduced it couldn't have been Cat only because of the choice of wording "She Favors" She and Cat were twins.

Of course, it could've been any of her other children, but she knew them. They were able to read energy signatures and would've appeared directly in front of her. The panic in the guard's voice told of potential hostile action, and she'd narrowed the visitor down to a couple of people. Instead of revealing her thoughts, Ziccarra nodded before returning her attention to the energy.

"For your safety, my Queen, stay here." Z said a few moments later. Picking up a saunter back toward the mouth of the cave, the throneless Matriarch parted the Mazoi as her eyes fix on a figure standing not too far from her. Ziccarra's cascading blue eyes fell upon the woman's auburn-tinted pupils, and for a moment. Just a moment, her hurt stopped.

No Caption Provided

As Z cleared the mouth of the cave completely, the Mazoi shifted around her to protect their true objective--the Queen guarding the beacon. "The Branch that produces no fruit will be cut off," Ziccarra quoted. It wouldn't mean anything to Isadora, but of the Mazoi those that transitioned over from being Cardinals, they understood exactly who this was.

But somehow Isadora, was the fruit of two chaotic households, thriving on a branch Z removed from her tree of life. Moving with near-perfect posture as not to project a possible attack from either side, The Thronless Matriarch stopped about 6 feet away from her child. She'd gone toe to toe with the likes of Catalina, Maya even her own husbands Alexis and Quintus, but the advantage belongs to Isadora; Z had never seen her in action. She didn't know where her alliance lies, and there were all types of footage on her.

"Darling, Mother's day is not for another two months," She jested, motioning for the Mazoi to enter the cave without her. Soon her features hardened, and the Queen of Liafadors voice turned stern. "What do you want. You wicked child." For this fateful meeting, history proved Ziccarra was to blame, but she was to blame for many things. She would not to succumb to Isadora this day.

Isadora_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador:

No Caption Provided

The sharp and sardonic sass was enough to cause the newly adopted bird of prey to squint and feint her facial disbelief. Relaxing her posture, Isadora was uncomfortably calm despite all of her condescending micro-expressions of self-importance and inherent arrogance. Her newly dyed and braided hair was coiled around her neck and down her shoulder, allowing her to twist and twirl it as if being in the presence of such an aggressive show of force meant nothing to her. For it truly didnt. Fear did not dare visit the soul of the Daughter of Daggers.

"You can relax. If I were here to kill you....well, you know the rest."A lazy tilt of her head allowed for a peculiar and out of place observation of the warriors as they were sequestered back to the cave, before the Daughter of Daggers refocused her attention on the subtly prepared Ziccarra.

Suddenly the Abandoned Arashikage slowly put her helmet on the ground, shortly followed by all of her one thousand hidden blades from across her persons before bending the knee.

"I've never asked you for anything. Expected anything. But I come to you now, mother, with but one request. Adopt me into the culture. Teach me about my divine heritage. Train me in the ways of the Mazoi so I may take what I have learned and exact a terrible vengeance upon my father. Help me understand my true power so I can ascend to a place of undeniable godhood. I am so close. All I need is the final step. You. Mother. Are that step."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jordyn_Hill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: no rush i just didnt want it lingering on being my turn

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isadora_knightfall:

Ziccarra' stood firm as the Liafador-Knightfall hybrid removed her helmet, followed by the forfeiting of weapons. Isadora's motive for coming soon made itself known, which brought a visible look of confusion upon Ziccarra's face. Clearly flustered, Z's eyes dropped to the 'flower bed' of weapons that'd been released before shaking her head in confusion.

She knew better than to trust a Knightfall, and she knew first hand how her own family could be. Her tongue spoke about peace, yet the attire spoke of war. Isadora bowed before her; the warrior in her wanted to steady herself, but the mother drew close to her lost cub.

"I will not pretend to know the life you have led. But I do know it is not one of luxury. I will not act as I trust you because I do not. But none of my children bow before me, and that goes for you too." She said, motioning for the 'severed branch' to rise.

What softened the heart of the Throneless Matriarch wasn't Isadora, the woman standing in front of her. It was the Isadora she vaguely remembered. The one she convinced herself was her only child, despite it being a lie at the time.

Whatever vengeance Isadora sought, Ziccarra believed it was hers to grasp. "I want to say something first. Whatever Vengence you believe you're owed, I want you to obtain it. I do, even if I'm on the path. But know that if I am on your path of vengeance, I will do everything in my power to resist you."

No Caption Provided

She couldn't help but let out a sigh, confounded in various ways, but finally, she conceded. "Your inheritance of the divine is there because you are my child. But, you will never be given an audience with the goddess due to your current disposition."

Several thoughts consumed her mind; why was she agreeing? What did Quintus and Charlemagne do? Why did she not go back for her? this was all reminiscent of when she finally met an older Cat.

The potential for betrayal was heavy on Ziccarra's mind, as it should've been. Family names aside, she was a mother who discarded her child. "I will help you prepare your mind and body to meet the goddess' whether or not they accept you...is totally on you."

"What did he do to you?"

She really didn't want to know the answer, but she couldn't stop herself from asking. There was an entire blank spot on Isadora's life that Ziccarra wanted to fill in, she didn't know if she could.

Isadora_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador:

Despite their blood relation, the Severed Branch and the Tree of the Liafador Legacy were as unfamiliar to one another as two shooting stars in the night sky headed in opposite directions. Each brightly burning across a vast ocean of the unknown as they forged their individual legacies. The reborn Ziccarra had cast aside her former villainous ambitions long, long ago. And with them, any thought of parental responsibility she may have had for the Abandoned Arashikage.

Yet here she was. The second born. Or third. Or fourth. It did not matter which order of succession the Paper Mamba born to be seated in. She herself had left behind any thought, any pure or true emotional ambitions of reaching out to the woman who had brought her into this world. Leaving her an inheritance of dirt. Of pain and suffering at the hands of the Father of Assassins. That was the legacy Ziccarra had left for her. Unlike her other more notably opulent children of privilege who she had nurtured, protected and groomed for greatness. No. While their inheritance had been meticulously manicured, Isadora's had been mutilated. Twisted and perverted.

Who was she? A Knightfall? a LeBeau? Surely not a Liafador. The heir of the Shaytan? Leader of the League of Shadows? Or was she simply a woman with nowhere left to turn. A girl in search of answers and a heritage that had been kept secret and locked away. A forbidden chance at greatness.

Labeled as the Unworthy Legacy, unfit to be wanted. Unworthy of love. And now, standing before her 'mother,' she was incapable of feeling anything but the slight twinkle in the back of her subconscious taunting her with but one thought

'I could take her. I could kill her right now'

"Dear Z"refusing to call her mother. "It's wise not to trust me. But what possible harm could I do here in the company of such a well organized militia of matriarchs? You can feel it" she said while slowly but rather dramatically waving her hands and fingers through the air "its all around. all up in the atmosphere. Love. A sense of community and unity. Of sisterhood." Isadora paused for a moment while she removed her chest plate, her weaponized gauntlets and armored shin protectors. "And none of you would have survived what I was forced to endure. So trust me when I say that once I am before the 'goddess,' she will accept me." there was a sinister implication and tone in her resolve, but also a subtle hint of sadness and a personality forged from abandonment issues and the fear of yet another rejection.

No Caption Provided

"I am dangerous. I am a deceiver who speaks with my father's forked tongue. The Serpent in the Rainbow.. So take my word as you will my dear Legacy. My tour of vengeance does not include you or your paradise. I am of singular focus. All I ask is that you help me understand the missing part of my being. Help me become whole. And I will rid this world of Quintus Knightfall once and for all."

Ziccarra_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isadora_knightfall:

The Unconquered Queen silently chuckled at all of it. This life she forged for herself wasn't easy. All of her children could prove that they survived on mere drops of water in the barren desert of parental guidance and stability on this side of the bloodline. Had it not been for her second husband, none of them would've survived at all. But Z saw fit not to mince any further distrust words; Isadora understood she was not trusted and would not be trusted.

"Follow me," Z commanded, walking back toward the cave with Isadora in tow. "Sometime just after our world became habitable exist the kingdom of Bristol; it is unknown how they got here, but their society was much like ours full of people with abilities."

While in the story, the two of them moved through a sea of armed Mazoi guards, guarding their Queen. It was only until Z and Isadora made their way to the beacon that the Z and the Queen developed an unspoken understanding. The Queen exited, taking her royal guards with her.

"However, a sorceress attacked and destroyed the Kingdom of Bristol; now only four of them remain. Shira, The War goddess.Faore, The Prize Fighter, Nayru, The goddess of Life and Fertility, and Tesla, the goddess of Wisdom and Knowledge."

Tapping a button on Catalina's computer, Z did a quick search before expanding the gene sequence in holoform. "Thanks to the War Goddess Shira turning on her sisters, Faore gave the people the gift, we call it the Ο‡-gene (the X is pronounced kye), this makes our bodies susceptible to receive their gifts with conditions."

Breaking away from the computer, Z fix her pacific blue eyes on Isadora to see if she understood what she was being told. "You right now will never be able to obtain the power of Nayru and Tesla. Their powers are hard to gain and even easier to lose. However, with your specific mission in mind, Shira or Faore might be what you are looking for."

Certain conditions needed to be met, mostly to be granted an audience with Shira; Faore was the most fickle and would grant an audience to whoever she wanted. "The goddess does not just grant you her power; she becomes you. You and she become a team. At least in the case of Shira." She knew first hand that Catalina and Faore never synced; the goddess did whatever she wanted, even at a detriment to Cat.

No Caption Provided

"You want your inheritance? I will humble you, to exalt you. I will take everything from you and then double your increases. I will activate your Ο‡-gene and give you the audience you seek. I will see that the goddess accepts you."

She finally came to terms with why subconsciously she needed to help Isadora because she needed the same help when she set out to destroy the Liafador Family Patriarchy. "I do not need to ask you what goddess you want because the look on your face tells me." Z, too, once had the power of Shira transforming the lethal Liafador into an immortal powerhouse.

"But the test does not begin here"

Isadora_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziccarra_liafador:

The intensity in which the Abandoned Arashikage observed the Throneless Queen with, was one of distracted focus. Catching herself in rare moments of sub-conscious curiosity. Stealing a prolonged look here and there while Ziccarra continued the mythical tale that formed the foundation of her former omnipotent power. Even taking her fingers and gliding her hair back behind the ear impersonating her mother's inherent mannerism with almost child like replication.

"But the test does not begin here"

No Caption Provided

Instantly Isadora tightly latched onto the battled forged Barveheart's arm and hugged it as if afraid to let go. "You're wrong."slightly crying as she fought back the choking emotions caught in the pit of her throat. "The test has come and gone. And I failed." she cryptically sobbed. "I've wanted to hate you for longer then I can remember, and I thought I was strong enough to do this but I'm not."

Gathering her composure, Isadora pushed out a small grin before walking back towards the stage of her unexpected arrival. For all of her posturing. All of her father's immoral training. For all of the suppressed emotional trauma which she once believed had made her indomitable, formidable, for all of it - deep inside - the Paper Mamba was as fragile as an exposed nerve while in the presence of the Unconquered Queen.

"Thank you for seeing me but you can not help me. You are too...good. You now walk a heroes path" she praised.

Wiping her eyes with her forearm, causing her mascara to smoke and bleed down her cheek while slightly laughing, Isadora took in a deep breath. "Who I really need to find is.... Sabella." Offering a haunting glimpse into her motivations as well as a more complete knowledge of the Liafador family tree then perhaps previously expected. All before expanding the sacrilegious wings of her massacred foes as she carefully collected and refitted her gladiatorial attire.

"I could never attack you. For while you will never be my queen, you will always be my mother. Once I have slain the Devil's Head you will now." she deemed. With a massive flap the Severed Branch was launched into the air before racing away. Her surprising departure as equally as surprising as her arrival.