"Hey Octy. I can see something on the horizon. You might want to see this."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Captain Hazard

"Oh great, now Arrow is here. So if I start to win he will jump in and I will start to lose but if I start to lose...well I will be losing. Not alot of options for me." He thought about it for a breif moment and then, "I guess I got no choice." Hazard's how body made a blinding light that covored the whole sky. It was really intense and when the light was gone Hazard was long gone. As soon as the light appeared he had taken off and went into hidding.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Octagon Freak

Akwa says:

"Akwa watched the horizon intently."Hey Octy. I can see something on the horizon. You might want to see this.""

Octagon lay in his bed, catching a fitful sleep. He tossed and turned, and he was sweating pretty bad. He shot up from his bed, and the gem was around his neck, glowing. "No, no NOO!" Octagon blacked out, and heard Akwa say something to him. Octagon got up, and went by Akwa's side. The gem had bonded with his mind, and was the one who was talking. "Hmm, something on the horizon? What is it?"

(Ooc: Just so you know, you shouldn't be able to tell I'm evil yet.)

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Constantine

Havok saw a bright light and looked out a window he could see DC flying in the air and Captain Hazard zooming off he then sniffed a strong scent of evil was near no doubt it was DC and then came a stronger scent came a scent of good he could tell the goodies base wasn't to far away he looked out the window and caught a very small glimpse of Octagon Freak and Akwa "ah ha but first i will deal with you Logan" and havok went to crush his adamantium skeleton.
Post Edited:2007-05-30 14:31:50

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki Ichigo stood at the gates to the castle the brave gaurd who had greeted him outside had gone inside to inform the captain of the guard that Zaraki was here.

"Sir." The soldier stood and addressed Cryo Wolf. "Zaraki Ichigo has arrived to meet with Lord Gambler. I figured you would want to meet him first."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow covered his body in shadows as the bright light exploded in the air "Coward" Picking up his jacket he opened a portal and dove into it.

Reappering his hand on his pistol he could sense a new pressance at the gate "Hmmmm who is this, " He began to walk towards the castle entrance when a guard cae running towards him "Zaraki Ichigo is at the ......." He fell to the ground as smoke rose from Arrows gun "IT'S LORD OR DEATH WHEN YO ADRESS ME , a mistake you will not be making again".

Leaning over he pulled out his knife and plunged it into the guards chest , He tore at the flesh until his fingers met with the ribcage , ribbing it out a crack filled the hall way as blood rolled down his hand changing his with shirt a shade of pink, giving his fingers a quick lick he put his knife back and pulled out the guards heart.

Walking away from the bloody mess skining his preal white teeth into the ruby heart he could do nothing but enjoy his lunch.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Captain Hazard

Cap Hazard was hidding in an abandom building in a city. "Ok I think I lost them." He looked out a window to make sure nobody was there. He could see the VV Army still going around looking for heroes. "I probably could have planned this better. Maybe have the army walk into a death trap then leave the VV. But now I am on the army's hit list. I have to make sure I am not seen and try to find some of the remain rebel heroes before I am caught."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler slowly walked down the long hall to the master bedroom. Portraits of fallen VV members lined the walls. The new HQ had been built after a massive battle between some of the more powerful members had gone mad and turned on one another. No one ever spoke of the event and no one knows for sure who one.

Reports had been coming in all day, seems Captain Hazzard had grown a conscience and decided to help out the heroes.

Lord, we have reports of a hero just outside of Genosha, Havok has engeged him.

"So, tell Havok to bring me his head, AND SOMEONE FIND HAZARD AND BRING HIM TO ME!!"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow followed the hall way and saw the master bed room in front of him , Leaning on the wall he kept eatting the heart , Blood over his mouth, "Hmm might go back for a leg".

Blood covered his shirt and was dripping on the floor , He Saw Lord Gambler walking to his room , Portraits of fallen VV members lined the walls, From a battle Gambler and Arrow started but things had moved on from then.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaarki could feel the presence of another highly evolved spirit. He recognized it instantly and falsh stepped to the owner.

"Hmm, Lord Death you seemed to have killed my guide." Zaraki smiled as his eyes caught the man's soul. "Excuse me, I'm hungry too Lord Death."

Zaraki grabbed the spirit and began to devour the poor man.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Captain Hazard

Hazard had fallen asleep without realizing it. He awoke with the noise of some foot steps heading up to the floor he was on. Oh crap, another stupid move on my part! He thought to himself. Up came two the the VV Soldiers. Can't take any chances of them reporting me in. He thought. Hazard flew at them both at Super Human speeds and punched them in the head killing them before they had a chance to even pull the trigger on their gun. "That was too close. Time for me to get moving on." He flew out a window and lowered himself in an allyway. Staying low he was sneaking around the city, watching out for soldiers and looking for anyone who can help him.
Post Edited:2007-05-30 13:59:22

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Final Arrow

"I miss having a soul , Killing was alot more fun" He looked at the man, Then finished the last of the heart.

"Zaraki what brings you here old friend, Walk with me " Arrow began to walk down the dark hallway , allowing his aura free shadows started to appear from arrow , it had been awhile since he had let abit of his tre power free from this human host, The shadows rolled from him, His skin changed becoming a darker white.

Hiis voice became more menacing "As I was say how could I be of help."

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Broken Arrow

Omega Red crashed through the dinner door and ran full speed at Havok. With arms extended and energy syphoning tentacles shooting out at Havok he laughed Fool, you fell right into our trap

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Constantine

Havok just pushed the tentacles away and then tried to crush him with his metal controlling abilities "fool, you are metal i can make a sword out of you"
Post Edited:2007-05-30 14:30:18

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Well Lord Death, I was looking for some fun." Zaraki said as he finished with the man and fell in behin Arrow to his left. "I have been freelancing as of late and ran out of victims. The last person I killed was a tribal leader in the West Indies. His spirit was powerful, but he was no fun."

Zaraki looked at the dancing shadows, they made him think of the flames he left his last victim's house in. He had forgotten just what Arrow could do, but the simple display of power was more than enough to remind him that he was not dealing with a normal vampire.

"So Lord Death is there anything I can destroy around here, or is there a bug you would like crushed?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow eyes widend he wondered what this tribal man would have tasted like licking his lips, He sapn faster then any human could see, with a small smile "Hazard bring his head to Mags".

Opening his mind "You may contact me like this , If you wish, Call my name and speak , Also I am not a vampire."

With that said he began to slip into the shadows "Have a good hunt , I must go deal with another matter"

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Broken Arrow

Omega could feel the metal inside him start to cave in. AGGHHHHH, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LOGAN MAKE THE CALL

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Constantine

"The call, what call?" havok asked

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki smiled. He had underestimated the Arrow's power.

"A head from a hero." The bone mask on Zaraki's face creaked as it's smile stretched across it's front. "I like that."

Zaraki pulled Battosai from his belt and thrust it into thin air. A japanesse style sliding door appeared and opened. Zaraki stepped through, the door sliding shut and opening elsewhere at the smae moment.

Zaraki looked about, where was the hero at?

Zaraki concentrated his spirit power until he felt the ribbon attached to Hazard and grabbed it.

"Found you." Zaraki shouted as he bounded off towards Hazard. "Peek a Boo!!!!"

Zaraki drew his soul sword Battosai and swung it at Hazard in an attempt to remove his soul from his body.

Issa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Issa

Logan pulled out his com-link, We have one isolated outside Genosha, Alpha level threat, hurry, Logan out

Logan dropped his com and pulled out his sawed off shoty and fired off a round. Suck on this bub

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Constantine

Havok turned the bullets around and sent them back at logan he then tried to crush his skeleton like he was doing to omega

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suddenly there was a figure in between Logan and Havok. With his arm extended he opened up his hand, the bullets fell one by one to the ground.

"Release my friend villain, or I shall end you here and now."

Using his superspeed, he slipped behind Havok and threw a haymaker at his head.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Constantine

Havok flew out the way with superspeed and put Omega were he used to be.

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Broken Arrow

The punch sent Omega flying into the wall. But at least he was free from Havok and his healing factor would have him up and back in the fight soon enough. Logan, set the charges, hurry.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Constantine

Havok tried to put omega and logan back into his metal death grip.

Post Edited:2007-05-30 14:48:51

Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that Omega was out of the way, Clark could unload. He fired off rights and lefts at Havok.

"Coward, face me"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Constantine

Havok stopped trieng to crush omega and logan and dodged the punches he zoomed behind clark at the speed of light made the strongest metal pole and went to smack it around the back of clarks head.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Captain Hazard

Out of just reaction Hazard dodge Zaraki's attack. "Woah! Looks like the VV has more guys then I remember. I don't know who you are but you are about to make a huge mistake if you don't leave." Hazard's hands lite up with a green radiation. He wasn't sure what this guy was capable of but he really didn't want to find out.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#79  Edited By Darkchild

After the dust from Hazards escape clears

DAmmit i hate when they wuss out

sensing Havoks distress

Oh crap i knew the kid would get over his head.

sending a telepathic call to Gambler

Lord Havok is in trouble tag teamed and i am going to go help

And Hazard is somewhere in the city send someone to find the little traitor

DC then flys off to help Havok

DC finds the fight and appears behind Logan

"Oh hi my old freind looks like your in a bit of trouble No?"

Logan: I once knew you as a freind but no more

Logan bares his claws

DC then creates a energy sword and charges Logan

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki smiled with an insane glint in his eyes. Suddenly he disappeared from in front of Hazard.

His flash step ended with him appearing above and behind Hazard swinging his sword downwards.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Final Arrow

Walking out of a portal behind Havok , Arrow smiled and lunched sevaral magical shadow balls at his target, Surronding himself with a magicaly barrier we walked forward , Pulling the sword of souls that had bee enchanted to cut anything he spoke.

"My name is Death what is yours princess"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Darkchild

Logan swung at Darkchild

DC catches his arm in mid swing

Logan come on you taught me how to fight you have gotta have some new moves by now

And DC swings his leg over his shoulder kicking Logan in the face.

I have i learned alot of new tricks

Dc then turns his feet into fire and begins kicking at Logan, each hit singeing logans body

Come on do SOMETHING!

Logan then runs straight at DC and punches him in the chest and when he does he pops out his claws

"Wasnt expecting that"

Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark followed Havoks moves around him, he was fast but no where near as fast as him. He caught the metal pipe and crushed it. He then punched the wall and tore it off.

"Dodge this!" he said as he threw it with a blast of heat vision behind it.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Captain Hazard

Hazard saw Zaraki disappear and not liking the idea of someone teleporting around he said, "I don't want to do this but..." His body exploded with this green radiation. It was enough to blow up the whole city block they were in.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

The radiation passed through Zaraki.

"Silly rabbit spirits can't feel that cool laser light show."

Zaraki Cackled as he lunged with his sword drawn and thrust forward.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Constantine

Cap turned fully into metal and headbutted the wall into two he then turned into fire and absorbed the heat blast he then turned back into metal and went to punch clark in the face.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Final Arrow

Opening a portal behind him he stepped out of the battle "For crying out loud" Powering up a massvie magically explosion undereath , where every one was fighting , He walked away knowing that darkness would soon fill this room.

"BYE"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Constantine

"what the hell you doing arrow" havok asked and he looked at DC who was still fighting Logan

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Captain Hazard

What the hell... Hazard thought as he saw his attack had no effect but blown the buildings around them. Oh great now VV soldiers will be coming and I just wasted that energy for nothing. I need a place where I can think in peace. Using his super speed he dodge Zaraki's sword lung. "I am getting tired of you!" He charged up his hand and slammed it into the ground causing an earthquake in there area so big that most of the buildings in their area would come crashing down.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki jumped into the air and swung down with his sword with the boost of superspeed from his flash Step technque.

"Let's try this again!"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Walkingstone

Beth crossed one leg over the other and took a long sip of her red wine. The bar was filling and soon there'd be the normal @$$holes piling in to try it on. Of course, they'd push it too far and some kid was gonna get hurt. Ever since the VV had taken over, there was no one to stick up for the kids.

The pressure of her gun at her hip reminded her that she'd become so tired of watching people get hurt. The next punk to come in and throw his weight around was going to see what it was like in the good old days of the NAO.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#92  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf got up from his knees and followed Lord Gambler through the halls of the HQ. "Shall I have our best spies and trackers hunt Hazard down, you lordship?"

Avatar image for dark_lord_sturm
Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

A black hole grew in a contained generator in lord sturm's lab "Now to tap into the blacl holes energy" soon the black hole was providing power to the entire planet all by it's self and it also charged sturm with it's power. "At last my power has reached it's zenith" (when charged by a black hole sturm's powers grow by tenfold again).

Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark saw the darkness building up. "We'll finish this another time chief." Clark flew over to Omega Red and picked him up. "LOGAN! Lets Move! This place is gonna go up"

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Captain Hazard

Caught by suprise the sword made contact removing Hazard's spirit form. *"What the Fu#!! What did you do to me!"He was staring at his hands confused.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Constantine

"Don't think so mate !!" Havok flew at Clark pulled out a kryptonite sword and went to stab Clark in the back at lightning speed.

Post Edited:2007-05-30 16:17:51

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki smiled. He was happy to be on a new playing field.

"Dinner time!" Screamed the Vizard as he lunged forward, swinging Battosai so that a bolt of grey fire swept from the blade and streaked towards the confused Captain.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow appeared sitting next to Walkingstone "Hello Beth" , The bar was dark and dirty just like he liked it. Taking a drink he let it touch his lips , The smooth whiskey rolled down his throat, He took of his scarlet jacket and placed it on the chair next to them , Rolling up the arms on his shirt reavling his plae white skin , still dyed with the blood of the guard.

He turned his head to face Beth, His pure white teeth showing behind a devils smile"How have you been, I have not seen you since I ran the NAO"

Avatar image for dark_lord_sturm
Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Sturm teleported to clark "Now now Havok don't kill anyone without me" It can be seen that sturm is unusualy powerful (his body emits a black aura now and his eye's glow red instead of green) sturm ignites a plasma blade and slashes at clark "Die fool".
Post Edited:2007-05-30 16:10:41

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Darkchild

What the ...a

and the blast that took the building enveloped DArkchild and the surrounding area

When the dust finally cleared he realized that Arrow tried to end the battle quickly

ok well damn

Havok Ichigo COME NOW we report to Lord and tell him the NAO have some new freinds with Logan and Omega

DArkchild grabbed both his mates and teleported back to Genosha

Lord we have aproblem