Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley
No Caption Provided

“Tremble, trip and fall. That is the natural state of which pawns excrete their efforts into. Cheating their boxed lives into the lies that only primitive minds can attract. The unreliable and irregular energy that they harbour emits the unwelcoming nourish that the laboratory can provide. For they will never comprehend the blessings and comfort the institution promises. Only the minds of clarity have rewarded themselves to embrace the welcome arms of the laboratory. Awaken by the supreme potential from the fruits of their loyalty. The forlorn world beneath us shall fret in our divine glory.”

The laboratory has been possessed by the lingering grapple of evil that dwells inside. Violently ripping the gravity of the environments inside. The grim breath of air from the mouth of the staircase is greeted to those who approach. The smells of fawning chemicals grasping for attention. The pitched noise of bad-tempered metals being twisted by the ideas of groundless perfection. The addiction welcomes the gateway to heaven. Each step heavier than the other, the flesh retreats but the hallowed soul is whistled and drained. The addiction knocks on the door leading to paradise.

The flakes of rusted orange bark peeled and shattered as the ancient door finally opened ever since the laboratory was abandoned. Life was quarantined from the area before the contamination but there was an answer. A nurse. She looked at you for a while then smiled. Nothing about her seemed odd, a bit healthy with rosy cheeks and lively for the situation in all honesty.

“Oh!, The doctors been expecting you... you’re a bit early aren’t you?” She steps aside and the addiction walks into the abyss of knowledge.

The addiction was in the atmosphere of true terror turned into inept beauty. Torn metal walls, rotting bodies in the process of turning into oil. The bodies left forever rested on the floor in every corner. “The patients are always well rested and always get better. In our whole time we have never lost a patient. The Doctor is rather proud of his work of saving so many lives!” The addiction was confused, there were so many corpses but the nurse said they have never failed. The addiction can feel the amount of eyes heavily staring. Footsteps rushing across the hallways behind them keeping their distance, but the hallways were so dim the addiction could only see humanoid figures phasing through the view in the corner of the addictions eye. The nurse giggled.

Oh, these patients of ours are one hundred percent safe within our protection. We use all of our effort to keep our service clean, safe and efficient to those in our care. We also allow free time to exercise their bodies wherever appropriate in our institution, but they aren’t allowed to leave the area without our permission though!” They were victimized to the sight and pleasure of true beauty and never wanted to leave.

The addiction smells something.

No Caption Provided

They walked further down as the nurse gives the addiction a tour of what the laboratory has to offer and all of it was free. They just needed a little determination and motivation from the respected visitor. continuing the tour they walked and every step echoed through the hallways. Each loud bang of the nurses heel reformed in the addictions eye sight revealing the laboratory even clearer. The first room was crusted with dirty mirrors cracked by the ugly reflections of experiments in decline. Introducing the addiction to the first thing it could see up close. The bodies flesh was fumed with infestation that regulated generations and cycles of decomposers. Insects swimming and buzzing in their host as it moans towards the addiction. Fresh meat for the all of them, but contained by the blood stained glass cages of the laboratory.

"Oh honey look!, these are our most friendly patients to deal with all of their shimmy shammer! Their eyes still sparkle because they know one day they will be singing with the doctors in joy for all of their success!" The horde of all shapes and sizes began to go into a frenzy as one after another started moaning towards the nurses fresh body. Giant gluttonous monsters bang on the glass. Fast crippled monsters stuck there flesh trying to get through. Gutted undead spat their bile liquids at them but shielded by the reinforcements.

"Look at em, already so eager to help others! They have great personalities that I wish I could of developed.."

(READ MORE ON ZOMBIES!)

After the observation of the most populated product that the laboratory has in storage they continued onto the route that only the depths and ideas of the laboratory could offer to the addiction. Going further into the belly of the beast, they were blocked. The vault that was their destination was being overshadowed by a booming statue that stood still. One of the many Guards that protect the laboratory’s flesh into their safe keeping, locking them away so no one can harm and spread lies about the true beauty that they hold that most are afraid of seeing.

No Caption Provided

The guard stood tall at seven feet began moving as it saw the nurse giving a tour. With its two great thick skinned gripped hands it dragged the vault across the floor with its enormous strength. The vault was at least one meter thick made of rusted metal. Sparking across the floor, it lit up the hallway revealing the guards appearance. A uniform too old and fabled with an imaginable amount of blood stains. Thick goose-flesh muscles so big that it gradually ripped the guard’s clothes. The sparks gave an orange tinted view of the metal lock helmet spots that weren’t rusted yet in blood. Hiding something with their boxed heads, something they were blessed with by the doctor. Something that was trying to get out. Banging from within but the caged head had it in arrest. Only to be breached when annihilation is the only choice. The nurse greeted the guard good bye as they continued forward.

“Such gentlemen, they are always so hopeful towards our guest treating them like honorary kings and queens! They are a true motivation for the everyone in the facility.” The nurse said cheerfully.

(READ MORE ON GUARDS!)

No Caption Provided

They approach the birth room. The window screen was blackened by rotting black slime. Imagine a century old egg being thrown against your window...The air literally tasted like salt.

“The population of the vast laboratory is so large that we even built our own rooms for women in labour!... ”

The addiction saw women indeed, pregnant indeed, but it was all an abomination. These thousands of mothers had their children infused within their flesh. So many that they can barely crawl. The babies were feeding off the life force of their host. Rotting them away, drinking too much of their mothers milk. The minds of the mothers were twisted in the environment, they belonged here. Their primal act for conflict has been switched for the care of their hellspawn.

Mechanical arms ripped off the spawn of the mothers and brought them onto a dripping assembly line. The mutated mothers were growing their prods rapidly and taken away even faster. Harvesting the spawns into the ideas of the laboratory. Perhaps they were going to be created into monstrous soldiers or skinned alive for another on going experiment. The addiction knew the nurse was going to say something and looked at her direction. She was smiling at the mothers in labour, perhaps she was hallucinating into another realm, shocked by what the laboratory does. Maybe she’s a demon like them created by insanity.

“Our great doctors support the mothers with such care, so they are certain that the newborn child would be as healthy as they can be. Don’t they look as healthy as a horse?” They absolutely did not. The newborn babies were as rotten as the zombies. They weren’t even healthy enough to cry or didn't even develop vocal chords or a brain to use them.

(READ MORE ON MOTHERS!)

No Caption Provided

For a gorge that was proclaimed to be dead, it was regulated with work and company. The addiction was aroused as he saw a group of stolid armored figures passing by them. As they came closer their faces were attracted to the addiction. Ghoulish mouths with affliction that wanted a quarrel with the addiction, But the idea was bolted and their butchered mouths silenced. The nurse was in their presence and the soldiers went back to slumber. Awaiting for one day to be called to duty. To slash ,pillage ,storm and slave those who are drunk off freedom. No stranger to what they can accumulate in the laboratory’s destructive needs. They are a taste of undaunted art that the laboratory will present to the world and force them to critique. The soldiers were a bit zany but unlike the others the addiction has seen. These creatures hidden in the dark are glued together much better. Holding an aroma of a distinct smell from the source of their sprightly metal that squeeze unwanted liquid from their flesh. Holding demonic arms that the addiction could imagine now. Inspired by the laboratory’s creations. His head was being cleansed the longer he stayed down here.

The laboratory was a show to watch for the addiction. Every patient that they visited, every room and employee that they greeted was a procedure of joy. The addiction couldn’t even comprehend the magnitude of brilliance it was seeing. He craved for more. The nurse could sense it. Manipulating the guess to become a permanent resident. To accept their rules laws. The only true government in this grand world of gorgeous lies.

(READ MORE ON SOLDIERS!)

It smells like home.

The addiction wishes to see more. The nurse grants the opportunity and they travel on. The addictions memory was being blurred as the tour went on. Feeling pats, the nurse waking him to show each room. He saw creations that had such passion and art to them. It was abnormally divine.

The comfort of the laboratory’s personal pets. The scientist are allowed there own pets in the laboratory since most of them live here. The pets were so cute and friendly, they even came close to the addiction. The addiction started petting them. The fur of the pets were extremely pleasurable to feel. Though for some reason the addictions hand started peeling when the company of the pets came closer. Blood pouring from his dismembered fingers. The addictions memory was dizzy. The addiction could never think of these little harmless creature hurting a fly. It was probably an accident. “Oh boy, you have a little flesh wound” The nurse said. The addictions head was light now from the lost of blood. At least he was in the presence of the finest doctors in the entire world. The nurse was bandaging the wound the addiction had and kissed it like a mother would have. “All better now, I think it’s the perfect time to finally meet the doctor!”

The pets disappeared after their mistake. What in reality was growling the addiction heard as happy yapping? The addiction wanted to stay and play but the nurse insisted that they hurry. Walking faster down the hallway trying to keep up with the nurse. The laboratory started rattling like a tea pot. The smell of fresh blood. Everyone. No. Everything in the laboratory was carving for the addiction. Like spilling a drop of blood on a dusty vampires corpse. The laboratory’s veins were becoming active with the addictions presence. Even with all of the screams and roars the diabolical laugh of the doctor from the farthest reach of hell can be heard echoing through the hall. They were starving. Even the friendly nurse was keeping one eye on the addiction. Sweating. Trying to resist the temptation. She kept licking her lips trying to keep her drool in her mouth.

The nurse was strong though. She conjured the power to resist the addiction the entire tour. Then a sign of relief came, her heavy breathing stopped as they finally came to the waiting room just outside of the doctors office.

The waiting room was by far the cleanest thing the addiction has seen in the facility, just a minor flaw with one of the lights flickering.

“The doctor will see you in a moment, you just need to sign these sheets first then you can begin..” The nurse hands the addiction some sheets and a brochure for you to fill out and browse.

The list of projects that the laboratory has in stock. If you wish to purchase one of these services for any reason necessary please fill out the contract below. (This list will always be updated). If there is something that isn’t here that you wanted. The stock may of ran out or hasn’t been created yet. If you wish to have a custom service to be created, please contact customer support (PM Doctor Wheatley)

Service Purchase Contract.

I (Name) wish to purchase the following (service: Eg:Soldier, Sore Soldiers) for my needs. The needs of these (service) will be needed in the quantity of (how many? Eg: 100). I wish to purchase this service for (reason). I am willing to offer (what are you offering to the laboratory?) for the trade of these services. Any amount of danger you come across from the purchase of these services is not the responsibility of the laboratory.

Signature: _____________

• Delivery fees may vary depending on location.
  • Expected delivery 1-3 weeks.

Please contact customer support for any further questions or request such as an appointment or custom creations etc . The laboratory is always here for your needs.

Featured Product Of The Week!

Dentist

The addiction and the nurse head towards the next room. “This room is the dentist department! The doctors here will clean all of the patients oral hygiene!” The nurse taps on the reinforced glass and waves hello to the good doctors. Only to be met by a horrendously loud roar. Their teeth were healthy and clean. You have to accept that those weren’t really its original teeth. The ribcage was its mouth ripping its torso with every frenzy for flesh. The dentist were quick snappy, you can tell dentist try to be as funny as they can be most of the time. Nobody wants a quiet doctor as they stick their hands in your mouth. You can sense their great personalities to help you as their intestines make a rasping sound as it licks the glass. Such funny employees.

“Nobody likes the dentist putting their drills and tools in your mouth, but at the end they always give me a lollipop! So that’s something you can look forward to!” What flavour will you pick? All of them. The addiction wanted a cavity so he can visit the lovely dentist again. The tender care for your mouth is terrific. A healthy mouth equals a healthy life! So let those tender-hearted workers sprinkle and squeeze their love into you!

(READ MORE ON DENTISTS!)

Previous Featured Products!

No Caption Provided

The addiction was excited to see what was next that the nurse was planning to show. “Look at you! So eager to see what’s new? You won’t be disappointed!” The nurse could see the addiction hyped for what was the next destructively beautiful masterpiece the doctor has cooked up. The addiction and the nurse came through the doors with a forklift carrying a few dead bodies. Walking up to the glass screen smeared in flesh, it stood twenty feet tall with two branched legs and a wagging tail. It was welcoming the presence of the corpses.

Unlike the other projects in the laboratory that craved flesh. This creation was named the Recycler.

“This is the recycling room! Our hard workers spend their hard hours sorting out what goes where and they harvest and recycle everything they could find! The laboratory is incredibly eco friendly and green.”

(READ MORE ON RECYCLERS!)

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Envy_
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@_envy_: Welcome! How may I help you?

_Envy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: Awesome work, man. I'm am very interested for a near future event....

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting....

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_envy_: Thanks! I appreciate it. What did you have in mind?

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: I'll probably be keeping my eye on you. And maybe we'll work together.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well done.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Last_Guardian

That site you linked is all you? You've put a lot of time and thought into this. Amazing work. If I was an evil genius, I'd be your #1 customer.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weARElegion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By weARElegion

"Lovely place you've got here doctor, everything is feels so homey."

No Caption Provided

"as it is my city requires a physician of your specialty, our undead as rather mundane and a more grotesque visage I crave" says weARElegion

"Your mothers brought back memories of my own, I resisted temptation of tasting their rotting flesh for myself " as he begins salivate..."that nurse of yours looks quite yummy is she a snack?... pardon my craving for flesh gets the better of me sometimes, especially when its riddled with sin"

"Sinners .....it's like I can taste their very soul, their blood like a fine wine to wash it all down. Great now I'm hungry..... I leave you now good doctor, a laboratory awaits til then ......I'll be watching." As the figure steps into the shadow and is engulfed in it.

@doctor_wheatley

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@last_guardian: Yes! Everything is mine and written by me, so check up daily to see the featured product in stock. Maybe the laboratory will also have a limit time offer... and discount sales! You don't have to be evil to buy a zombie at these prices :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Wow just wow

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This place is awesome. I hope it takes off when I gotta go otherwise id be here myself.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

(Read More On Dentist!)  http://microventricle.wix.com/the-laboratory#!dentist/c1sn4
(Read More On Dentist!) http://microventricle.wix.com/the-laboratory#!dentist/c1sn4

Dentist

The addiction and the nurse head towards the next room. “This room is the dentist department! The doctors here will clean all of the patients oral hygiene!” The nurse taps on the reinforced glass and waves hello to the good doctors. Only to be met by a horrendously loud roar. Their teeth were healthy and clean. You have to accept that those weren’t really its original teeth. The ribcage was its mouth ripping its torso with every frenzy for flesh. The dentist were quick snappy, you can tell dentist try to be as funny as they can be most of the time. Nobody wants a quiet doctor as they stick their hands in your mouth. You can sense their great personalities to help you as their intestines make a rasping sound as it licks the glass. Such funny employees.

“Nobody likes the dentist putting their drills and tools in your mouth, but at the end they always give me a lollipop! So that’s something you can look forward to!” What flavour will you pick? All of them. The addiction wanted a cavity so he can visit the lovely dentist again. The tender care for your mouth is terrific. A healthy mouth equals a healthy life! So let those tender-hearted workers sprinkle and squeeze their love into you!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want you.....as an enemy.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Very Nice.

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Austri

Mirage battles with his own fatigue as he drags himself into The Laboratory. Dressed head to toe in his standard high density stealth attire, it might be hard to tell how much of a physical toll the last gig took on the assassin, but now that all the dirty work was said and done, it was time to tie up some loose ends.

On both shoulders he is lugging a significant amount of weight being concealed in ebony body bags.

Once in the infamous facility, Mirage was hit hard with a smell that could only be regarded indescribable and saw things he thought only LSD could summon.

His conscience told him he should go elsewhere, but business anchored him in The laboratory with with the bodies.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@austri: Movement in the cameras. Eyes heavily staring, stalking the visitor.. Maybe he was here because of an appointment? But the doctor had nothing in his agenda. It was a man that needed help? He did have bodies.. But he moved without a purpose.. Having an open mind a sudden appearance of one of the laboratory's fine nurses confronts him out of the shadows. Clothed in a neat white hospital uniform and a cap with the red cross on it. She was young and rather attractive. Smiling with her lively attitude. She greeted the mysterious man and titled her head forward in a bow. "Hello sir, how may we help you today?" Introducing him to the laboratory as if nothing was wrong. Like how anybody would of in any normal situation.

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: At the introduction of the nurse/receptionist, Mirage flinched ever so little and rubbed his tired eyes with the palms of his hands out of pure reflex. After wiping his eyes, the facility around him seemed as normal as any other offices. Suddenly, he was the oddest thing in The Laboratory, dressed like a shady thief with obviously suspicions bags on his shoulders.

Mirage then swung the bags around, off of his shoulders, and with an effortless appearance, carried all three bags in his left hand. The Nurse's smile was so welcoming it was almost eerie as she looked a striking resemblance to the assassin's ex wife some years ago. The man kept the personal information to himself though and replied to the woman "I had a job out here, in this city, last night and uh--" his voice went a little lower "My contractor suggested if I came at this time, I might be able to get in contact with someone who could help me dispose of some-- Left overs-- So to speak." he then readjusts his volume to before "I would have made an appointment, but I got a little preoccupied and--Uh-- You know how crazy things can get yeah?"

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@austri: "Oh! So we had a little accident? Don't worry the doctor will fix that!" She smiled and started guiding him through the laboratory. Heading towards the waiting room. "Here in the laboratory we can fix any problem with the best of our abilities!" Trying to convince him that this place was a wonderland. The coworkers in reality were monsters of imagination trying to get through their reinforcements but the smell gave the passive hallucinations of normal everyday humans enjoying their stay. Passing through an operation room where there was a horde of zombies in a feeding frenzy was supposed to be seen as doctors under going surgery of a patient. It was lunch time and the nurse thought of his condition. "As you wait in the waiting room, perhaps you would like some heated sandwiches freshly baked from the laboratory?" The nurse offered in a delightful seductive smile.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: maaaybe.. I thought that was a good start to a friendship lol..

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I needed someone with magical powers or a link to hell... I plan to do some damage...

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley:

then let me think of something cuz that is what Jon Black does...for a price and it isn't money

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I have an infinite supply of souls that I harvest every day..... Mothers supply the needs of every child...

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By boschePG

@austri: @doctor_wheatley:

No Caption Provided

Jon Black entered the neighborhood he had heard of so much when he was in the Pitt. A place where Hell literally walked on Earth. Sad thing was that there wasn't much of a difference. From what he had heard and seen by first hand encounters, this Doctor made things that were the actual reflections of what people had transformed themselves today. It wasnt the blonde hair or blue eyes that you saw in television, it was real life; the twisted soul actually showing itself in flesh and bone, or what was left of it. In his mind, that made this Doctor a freaking genius

Jon stopped under the only street light that managed to have power on the God-forsaken street. You remember when Jesus said to walk in the light cuz Evil clung to the darkness. The man wasn't joking. Jon could feel the tortured souls in the depths of the darkness and shadows. It was as if they were calling him every time a shiver crawled up his arm. For all the rumors he may have garnered as his time as a soul dealer, that one was not true. He hated this stuff he was just the runt who happened to be good at doing this type of stuff.

No Caption Provided

Jon lit a cigarette under the light to see the eventual glow of two things in the distance return the gesture. It wasn't human. At least, hadn't been in some time. He had been spotted and a transaction was about to go down. Jon had to give it to the Doctor, not even the metas walked down this turf. There was no Superman saving the day. No Batman either, but what good would a guy with a ffreaking utility belt do in this mess. The dude lost his parents and would probably see them in a reunion if he walked into this mess. This was only a job a few could answer. The Doctor just happened to be the one that called upon Jon Black's services. He just hopped the Doctor had what he needed. That was the trick. It always was the trick.

Jon flicked his cigarette to the ground as he saw another soul being burned away into oblivion. That was the trick with the cigarette under the light in a neighborhood like this. It was how to tell how evil a place was when you entered it. The results looked like this , it was something he learned long ago and wish he never learned it

No Caption Provided
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: The lights shut down. The gasping of air heard from the carnage that left only few alive. She escaped. The woman screaming in the darkness. She was in pain, too afraid to speak out words as no one here had the interest to help her. She was alone. It was the death cry of a rabbit being hunted by wolves. The pitched sound getting farther and farther away. There was a sudden stop. A sprinkle of light flickered on and off at the end of the street at the moment of true silence. As the brightest light in the darkest void, it reached the tippy toes of Jon Blacks feet.

The light was dim but it was certain enough to reveal tarnished and tattered flesh. Bleeding footsteps and body trails all leading towards inevitable diablerie. The entrance. The staircase where imaginable fantasy's come true. Though those who trembled to enter have fallen. Unworthy to be accepted to the welcome mat of the laboratory. Unable to embrace the doctors flesh. Only those who have the clarity will be strengthen to enter. Do you dare?

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @doctor_wheatley:

Mirage sinks into the first seat that catches his eye in the waiting room and sets the bags down without any particular show of affection.

The assassin heard some conflicting sounds eminating from certain corners of the facility from time to time but silence is an exotic art so he kept all inquiries to himself for now.

Jon's presence was acknowledged by the onyx clad assassin, but Mirage decided to hold on addressing him at the moment.

When the nurse asked if the client wanted a sandwich, he obliged even though his gut advised opposingly, but secretly Mirage had an ulterior motive here. Without further delay, he readdresses the elephant in the room "so when can I--you know-- Wrap up my business here ma'am?"

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By boschePG
No Caption Provided

Jon Black finally made his way to the door. He never was one for pleasantries so he just made his way down the corridor. It wasn't like the Doctor was one to turn down visitors.

There was a stench, but wasn't there always in places like this. Even in the dim lit corridors he could see nail marks alongside the downward corridor, but they weren't from the things coming out. It was from the people coming in that still had some fight in them.

No Caption Provided

He reached the entrance foyer to see a man, bags y his side. Jon didnt ask. Jon didn't care.

He heard the man speak to the nurse and such faint politeness made Jon chuckle. He too turned to the nurse, Tell the Doctor that Jon Black is here. Though I am sure he knows I am here and is just toying with me or just...busy with what he does. And no, I don't need a sandwich.

No Caption Provided

Jon lit another cigarette inside the basement entrance positive no one would site him. Remarkably, the room he was in was quite sterile even though the stench reeked of decay and death. It was a habit he had gotten to use to doing and he probably would have quit years ago if he had actual lungs to get infested with a type of cancer. That was his curse. That was what made Jon Black

He turned to the other man again and offered him a cigarette. You want one? Trust me buddy, it may be your last if we are going to where I think we are going.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@boschepg: @austri: Responding to both of their intentions. The nurse said quietly and politely trying to keep her voice from distracting the doctor at work in his office. "The doctor will see you in a few minutes! He's just tidying up!" She said in a hyper whisper. While saying she both handed them the laboratory brochures introducing them both to featured products and why they should join the laboratory. Specially given to Mirage first since he was the only one contaminated by the laboratory's smell that cleanses the mind. Hopefully it was also to give them conversation. The nurse knew it would be awkward to be alone in a room in such a stunning environment. Of course they should be speechless.

The nurse went into the doctors office leaving them both in the waiting room. The light from the office door opening and closing revealed a small sign. No smoking beyond this point. Purposely put there just to piss of Jon Black. The nurse and the doctor could be heard giggling a bit from the laboratory's minor joke.

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Austri

@boschepg: @doctor_wheatley:

"Huh, a sandwich from one and a light (the cigarette) from the other. Everyone is being so nice to me tonight-- this isn't going to become some weird sex thing is it?" Mirage joked as he declined the offer. The assassin then stood up from his seat to meet Jon eye-to-eye and offered a handshake, but pulled it back to grab the brochure before the greeting could be complete.

The masked fatale flips through the thin booklet while addressing Jon "I really appreciate the concern my friend but--Yeah-- I just have to ask. How do you know I'm the one in danger? " Mirage diverts his attention away from the brochure to his steel gauntlets where his stilettos were hidden and then finally, he looked back up to Jon who looked inhuman for one split second with a sudden bark "It's getting late and my muscles are killing me! If any business is going to happen tonight, I'd really, really like to see it done sooner than later!"

Those final remarks where meant more for 'the doctor' than anyone else. The rudeness of his approach was less like him than usual, but there was just something in the air irritating his psyche.

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After days of spreading love across the world, some of the air army around the world call it radatoin or whatever Fred forgot his way and entered on uncharted land, he drops his feet after the crash of several irradiated scraps from what was once an air armada. It wasn't his and it did not belong to this land, everything in the distant seems strange but in line with his trace of thought. After all anything would look better than army men who's faces remind him of old peanut butter.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By boschePG

@doctor_wheatley: @austri:

No Caption Provided

Jon Black saw the no smoking sign light up over the swaying doors. He took one final puff and tossed it to the ground while extinguishing it with his foot. The burningsoul butterfly appeared for a brief second. Im beginning to not like this Doctor, he spoke loudly to himself.

He heard the other man speak and responded, When you deal with this type of stuff there is always danger. It eventually finds you. In this life or the next. Its the rule. There is always a cost

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@austri: @enormity: @boschepg: The nurse invited them in. The doors were fully opened to the doctors office where Wheatley had his back facing them. Not really his back, more like his ass. The doctor was abnormal in height. Standing around 12ft or so. Wearing a custom made laboratory coat tall enough to drop down to his ankles. Drenched in a sugary smell. It wasn't blood. If the ones that entered investigated, they would of found devoured jelly donuts on the top of his desk. That would of been normal in the outside world, but in the laboratory it was plain weird to have such food. Most people would think of him to eat raw flesh like a savage but he always wanted his food to be art. Cooking it himself in exotic recipes. He can smell two new recipes coming into his office.

He paid no attention to them but aware they were in his presence. He wasn't trying to be disrespectful it was just there was a explosive impact nearby. He was viewing the gigantic monitor screens playing live feed back of an armored fire elemental humanoid. Perhaps he was an invader? but it looks a tad bit like a newborn child. The doctor thought it just needed a bit of comfort. All monsters really wanted was a hug.

After a good long twenty seconds of observing this rare creature. He finally introduced himself. "Hello Hi!" A double welcome is a negative good bye. "Sorry for the wait. . . I hope the nurses treated you nicely" He smiled. "I hope you have what we imagined on?" He took a seat in his chair. Still taller than the both of them. He was a slender giant viewing downwards. His head right above theres. . Slouching so his shadow would cover theirs. This was his territory and he showed it in his posture.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@austri: @doctor_wheatley:

"What we imagined on?" Was there another deal in the room with the gentlemen next to him. It made him wonder. Jon Black was summoned here to broker some deal. Didn't know what it was. Didn't care, but this other guy made things a little more complicated. His eyes widened, the bags. Was it something in the bags.

Jon looked at the Doctor. He was tall as he was ugly. The rumors of him were too kind. Jon had seen worst but this transaction was just beginning. Jon remained silent, waiting for the other guy to speak. He just hoped the Doctor had something for him to barter with. The negotiations were always the hardest part in any transaction

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @doctor_wheatley: Between the cryptic smoker to his left and the giant riddle of anatomy standing in front of him, Mirage had hit his peak for weirdness tonight. He blinks as reflex usually invokes, and that indescribable odor from before resurfaces. When he reopens his eyes, for an instant once again, he's the only weird one in the room and in that brief moment the doctor was less taxing on the eyes, the man to his left vanished and Mirage felt like he was having a private negotiation with exclusively the doc and himself.

Mirage raises all three body bags with his herculean strength and inquires "My contractor said you could make some use of these bodies so, they're yours if you can provide me with some incentive... Oh, and I want my goddamn sandwich before I leave here."

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@boschepg: @austri: He replied to the first questioner. Jon Black wanted something in return as much as Mirage wanted. Even though as unrealistic their needs may be, The Laboratory can provide the darkest of minds."My Mothers can tend to your needs, Jon Black.. How many bodies do you need?" Of course when The doctor said Mothers, in his mind it translated into the factory where it harvests babies and children. To the virgin minds that haven't embraced the doctors flesh, it might as well just sound crazy about having multiple mothers.

He replied to the second questioner. Mirage holding the materials that will awaken The Thrice Key within his grasp. "Depends.. What do you want?" He ruffles around his brochures checking if there was anything that interested him, but the featured product wasn't released yet. "Perhaps Gold bars? I got plenty..What about your health? I can help you strengthen that body." He looked up and down at mirages fragile body and was comparing it to the creations of the laboratory. "You can be.. upgraded a few tiers. Wouldn't that be nice?" He spoke to both of them now "In my offer of exchange. You help me... and I help you." It was a fair trade. The doctor was offering anything that he had to the both of them for exchange of their expertise. " I guarantee you it will be worth your efforts.." The sandwich shall wait. They will only leave until he lets them...

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By boschePG

@doctor_wheatley: @austri:

Jon Black's brow tweaked curiously as he let out a loud laugh. The Doctor was selling his pitch like a used car salesman. Offering a lot like an alchemist but he was questioning the follow through.

Just curious, why would I need with bodies? You think I need their souls? I cant do shit with souls. Think of me as a repo man. Unless I have a client that wants a soul I have no need for them. Getting rid of souls with no buyer is useless to me. Jon Black gestured toward his suit vest and then slowly reached for it, pulling out scroll wrapped around a pen. I deal with immunity. To call me means that something has to be dark or you want me to find something.

Jon looked at the three bags assuming what was in them and then assuming the cost to him, Lets make a deal, I do what you called me for to recover and you agree to this deal that I will be immune to your creations actions. Its how its always been with me?

Jon gestured the scroll toward the Doctor, Are the negotiations able to be had?

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Enormity

@austri: @boschepg: @doctor_wheatley:

Fred saw a giant house looking object and gravitated towards the place, his naivete hoping that there would be toys for him to play with. Last time he played with a toy it ended up broke, it as actually a autonomous warmachine sent by the government to kill him but he simply takes it as a friend. Now big and jolly the burning lummox pranced closer to the gates.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enormity: @boschepg:

"Aren't souls a currency in the city of Merlin that far exceeds pure gold... But it do not seek wealth, then immunity it is" He shoveled through his desk looking for the solution to his situation. He did have a task like this before but the user before died to its smell and The Doctor hid it in his chest of play things. Opening drawers revealing many diabolical toys, Was it a rotting claw? A fetus's head? Maybe a spinal whip? After a minute of banging drawers together and flipping out organs and bones The Doctor finally found it. Slapping a mask onto his desk. The material of the mask was dried skin. The fat was sagging and the jaw was dropped. It was called the imitator. Created by the squeezed and crushed piles of undead bodies. The progress of million upon millions of pounds of flesh condensed into one mask. It was as hard as a diamond. He didn't explain a thing, it was a mask. A disguise, he hoped it would get the message across. "Does this satisfy you?"

The laboratory started to get hotter as he watched the fire elemental come closer through the monitor screen. Another patient come to visit, rather ill isn't he? he thought to himself. As most institutions, they would run away from a fire hazard, but The Doctor and nurses stood still embracing the destruction. The welcome mat was open to all.

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fred ignored the door and walks in with a smile on his immolating face, a torch in between large shoulders as he sees a bunch of people and a really tall person. He doesn't know that his presence brings radiation he just looks around at the structures with awe and a sense of amusement. Half noticing the people, half indulgent in his own world.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

Major sale coming soon! 85% off for 24 hours! Be sure you're there before we run out of stock!

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EVERYTHING IS 1 DOLLAR A PIECE FOR THREE DAYS ONLY! GRAB EM NOW! LOL.

Avatar image for a-pack-of-bandits
A-Pack-Of-Bandits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to bump this so I can copy and paste this into a blog on my main when I get on a proper computer

Nano_Swarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I.M.C. are going to Assault this place once we get up and running)titanfall animated GIF