#51 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt: Oh yeah, well I'm smart enough to know I don't like you!

#53 Posted by Noah_Wyatt (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber: You should be smart enough to realize you should not speak to your elders in such a time

#54 Edited by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_wyatt:

Well you're not a......it's just.... I'm trying to.....

*completely flustered*

Well you should be nicer!

#55 Posted by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

Superion gives a little chuckle when Blubberacts like a brave young man. He plans on making this the best day of his life, perhaps throw him a surprise or two. One inside the the transporter, he holds Grant's hand. More for his comfort than Superion's own. "I assure you, it is completely safe."

And then the energy surrounds them, turning them both into pure energy before beaming that energy into the JLA moon base and the two heroes re-materialize. Superion let's go of Grant's hand and smiles over at him, "See, that wasn't so bad. Now, how about a tour? A tour was promised in that contest and you'll get to see almost everything. And yes, you'll also get to meet some members of the team."

#56 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

Holding his hero's hand was by far the greatest moment in his life. Very few men get to meet their idol and even less get to hold their hand. It was a moment in time, he wished would never end. In only those few brief seconds, Blubber had a vision of Superion as his father, taking him to baseball games and teaching how to throw a slider. But slowly as always his mind drifted to the only thing he loved more than food and that was being a hero. In those few brief seconds, he pictured himself flying through the air next to Superion, with his own red cape, shouting out catchphrases like, “Beware evil doers, you now face the might of Superion and his trusty sidekick, Blubber!

But before he knew it, the trip was over as he now stood in the most sterile pristine room he ever saw, with more scientific gadgets, than a Doctor Who episode. Immediately, he let out a loud “WOW!” as he took it all in, unsure what was safe and not safe to touch. It was then he saw a glass window, revealing a view of space with the Earth a big blue ball resting out there. With another loud, “WOW!” resonating even longer than the first, he stared out to the abyss, while raising his hand against the window in a childish attempt to grab the planet.

It was then he heard the words from his idol, "See, that wasn't so bad. Now, how about a tour? A tour was promised in that contest and you'll get to see almost everything. And yes, you'll also get to meet some members of the team." that gained his full and undivided attention. “You mean they’re here?” Blubber asks while listing off every member still alive, both past and present.”And can I shake their hands? Just like yours?” Once again he tries to hide his overzealousness, as he lowers his voice, “Because that would be, like really nice and all.

#57 Posted by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber: (OOC: Just a heads up, my friend. I won't be posting tomorrow so I'll get to your reply on Sunday. ^_^)

Thunderstorm, the Master of Thunder & Lightning
Thunderstorm, the Master of Thunder & Lightning

Superion chuckles a little, seeing Blubber so amazed at seeing the Earth and the thought of meeting the other members of the team. He won't meet all of them, sadly, as some of them went into reserve membership status. But, he will meet several of them. "I'm sure if you offer to shake their hands, they will shake yours in return. Now, it's up to you what we do first. A tour or meet some of my friends. This is your special day, so what would you like to do first?"

You mean, Superion is actually giving Grant an OPTION?! How cool is that? But before Superion, even Grant, can utter one more word, Thunderstorm herself walks into the room, "Hey, Superion, everything is in order and I'm heading--"

Thunderstorm stops in her tracks upon seeing the star struck Grant and then she smiles. Switching her hammer, Lightning Strike, from her right hand to her left, the tall 6'2" warrior approaches Grant with purpose and offers to shake the man's hand while smiling politely, "Your the one who won that cereal contest right? Good to meet you."

#58 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime: (OOC - No problem, I'm just happy to be part of the team)

Once again Blubber giggled when he learned he could hold the members hands, and began clapping his hands together while bobbing up and down. Unfortunately he had forgotten to lighten his girth, and with each bounce, he slammed hard against the station’s textile ground, pushing its safety parameter to it’s limits. And although the floor did not break or crack, it did resonate with a loud creaking sound, leaving Blubber deeply embarrassed. Stopping immediately, in fear of doing more damage, his happy expression turn to sadness, as he looks back to his idol, muttering the words, “I’m sorry!” his head hangs low, “I’d be happy to pay for any damages!?!

Eventually, he left the transporter room, no longer holding his idols hand, instead taking in his surroundings with each step. For the hallways were more elegant, and more inviting than the transporter room, giving him a feeling that he was somewhere of importance. But Blubber would not have been himself if he had not asked questions, and with a voice drenched in awe,he went into them all speaking a mile a minute. “You know I’ve read all your comics as well as watchedall your cartoons, but I got to ask,” he says with more pride than fear, “Can this place really survive a Nuclear Blast?

It was then, Blubber noticed the one and only Thunderstorm entered the room through a sliding door with her legendary Lightning Strike in hand. Immediately, Blubber’s eyes locked on the weapon, as opposed to the 6'2" robust female warrior standing before him, and got lost in thought over all the stories he heard about it. When suddenly he was startled by the warriors subtle but commanding voice as she greeted him. For a few brief minutes he stood there, frozen in time out of sheer joy, unsure whether to bow, curtsy, or take a knee, and instead looked to Superion for advice. Although speaking to his icon directly, his voice was loud enough that everyone in the room could hear, So with his arms extended to his side, he had to ask, “Do you think she would mind if I asked her for a hug?

#59 Posted by Skardas_Videk (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it to late to join this?

#60 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

@skardas_videk:

I don't believe so, but I will check win the group to see if you can join.

#61 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it to late to join this?

Actually I don't know,

As far as I am concerned you can join, but Superion is gone for the day and I need his permission.

#62 Posted by Skardas_Videk (219 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal:

Hey there Mister Magic, I would still love it if you could pull a rabbit out of your hat.

Cause rabbits are so cute.

#65 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

Alright. *Pulls out top hat and sticks hand into it* This will take a few seconds. *Pulls out rabbit* Here it is.

#66 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal:

Awe!!!!! He's so cute!!!

Can I have him? Please?

I'll take real good care of him and I'll even name him Mister Floppy Ears!!

#67 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

You can keep him. *Hands him rabbit*

#68 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: *he cuddles the rabbit softly between his two oversized hands*

Gee thanks Mister Magic, he just the cutest thing I ever saw. And he's cuddly too!

You're just about the nicest guy I've met! *Smiles*

#69 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

I'm sure that you will take care of him.

#70 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: * in a baby voice voice while looking down upon Mister Floppy Ears*

.................yes you will.....................yes you will..........................yes you will..............................

#71 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal:

*kisses the bunny, stokes the bunny.......oblivious to everything else in the room*

I luv luv luv you Mister Floppy ears!!!

(OOC - I'm sorry but I forgot, When are team meetings again??)

#73 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

I don't think that there are any specific dates. I believe we simply get called whenever we need to have an assembly.

#75 Posted by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

Superion sees how apologetic Blubber is at almost causing damages, but the Man of Steel shrugs it off, "Don't worry about it." If Grant's idol was mad or annoyed, he hid it very, very well. He used to be an actor once upon a time, after all. And very likely, Grant had already seen every movie Superion ever made as well as the TV series that launched his career when Superion played Superboy. But Superion's acting career didn't last very long before he left that life for a better one.

Both Superion and Thunderstorm wait patiently as they wait for Blubber to reply and then when he finally does, the Man of Tomorrow has to chuckle a little bit as he glances at Thunderstorm expecting her to answer and the warrior nods with a smile. When she does, Superion nods at Blubber. And if Blubber hugs Thunderstorm, she hugs him in return.

Just then, another figure comes in with a blur of speed and wind. A pleasant, but hyper voice, speaks, "Isthistheguywhowonthecontest? HiI'mZephyr!" And if Grant looks at her, she is wearing her normal costume. She has the physique of a sprinter an accent as if she was born somewhere in California. Grant, meet the Fastest Woman Alive.

Avatar image for apex_predator87
#76 Posted by Apex_Predator87 (114 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

After what seemed an eternity of waiting, Superion finally gave Blubber the nod. At that moment, with great joy, he softly placed his arms around Thunderstorm. But although standing 6’3”, he intentionally made sure to keep his head away from her ample bosoms, and instead snuggled it against her neck. It was clear for a moment he felt awkward when embracing lady parts, but when the love in his soul was passed on through his hug, the awkwardness was quickly forgotten. Instead, he let out a low hum as he swayed back and forth saying, “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Suddenly he was startled by a gust of wind, blowing across the deck in a forward motion, and before he knew it another of his idols had entered the room. Immediately, and with great childhood glee, recognized her as none other than the speedster, Zephyr, and before she had introduced herself, Grant was having a moment. For the next thirty seconds, Grant kept repeating, “Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!” as he looked upon three of the greatest heroes in one room. Again he began rambling as a fan would on all their recorded adventures, without ever taking a moment to breath. But as he finally began to calm down, he desperately wanted to impress the trio in some little way. Shifting his weight around to look impressive he turns back to Zephyr with one question on his mind, “Oh, oh, oh, Zephyr, I always wanted to ask you! I heard you could eat a hundred hamburgers in less than ten seconds?” Now holding his head up high, he continues, “Cause I’m no slouch in the eating department, either. I once ate an entire four layer cake all by myself!” Feeling proud of himself he finishes, “Just ask Superion, he knows!

#78 Posted by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

Zephyr giggles at what he said about eating so many hamburgers in just seconds. Then she nods, "I can, though I don't eat quite that many anymore since my powers don't require me to eat so much. But I do still a lot since running like me takes a lot of energy."

Maintaining her beautiful smile, she looks at Grant, "Oh really? That's awesome! That is no easy feat for anyone. How about a tour of this place?"

#79 Edited by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

In the background he could tell Zephyr was speaking, but once again Blubber fell back into his own little world. In his head he was dreaming of two things, one glorious glorious food, and the other was going into battle with the same three individuals he was now standing next to. He was even wearing a fancy costume taking bits and pieces of the three, morphed into one. Suddenly he was jolted back to reality when Zephyr commented on how awesome his eating habits were, and with great pride he began to tell more. Pleased with the fact others were pleased with him, he ran with the moment saying, “well I’ve actually eaten a lot more...” he pretended to act shy, only to seem humble, “ and a whole lot faster!

But once again he was reminded of his once in a life time tour, at which point his whole presence perks up. “Oh yeah, I’d love to take a tour of this place!” again he begins to ramble on, about all the rooms he hopes to see, including and not limited to the station’s briefing room, main bridge and training room. But after a long winded request, his belly lets out a low rumbling sound, at which point he looks at the trio with a boyish grin, and says, “...and maybe even the kitchen too? I’m kind of hungry as you can tell.” Then in the hopes of fitting in and not being the outsider he normally was, he chuckles whole heartedly, hoping that the three iconic figures would do the same!

#80 Posted by Teelara (42 posts) - - Show Bio

The robotic Centurions of the Abyssal Imperium advanced like an inexorable steel tsunami. Teelara flung herself into their ranks, a hastily-constructed telekinetic shield absorbing the impact that would have otherwise reduced her to pulp. Her antimatter blade hissed as it danced among the attackers, each blow setting off a chain reaction that reduced the target to a molecular mess. Perfectly-timed telekinetic bursts threw her enemies into one another. In less than a minute, the entire platoon of automatons had been converted into heaps of smoldering scrap.

She opened her eyes. As their golden glow faded, she rose from the lotus position in which she had been seated and stretched. The mental simulation she had just put herself through had been arduous and risky; with her mind linking her to body to the fabricated reality, she would have felt the pain from any injuries she might have suffered. The rewards had been worth it, though; even as she had been seated, motionless, her body had benefited as though she had actually physically experienced the battle.

Wiping the sweat from her brow, she re-seated herself and once again closed her eyes.

A warrior who lost her edge was one who was already dead...

Avatar image for green_sentinelx
#81 Posted by Green_SentinelX (177 posts) - - Show Bio

@teelara:

A gentle hand rests on her shoulder from behind, a soothing voice speaks and perhaps a familiar enough one, "Teelara, remember me?" The Guardians granted Teelara allies or rather pointed her in the direction of potential allies of which to help her in her mission. One of those allies insisted to become one of hers and his name is Hal Knight.

Hal recognizes a weary soul when he sees one, "You look like you could use a break. I haven't had you consider drinks where your from but want to have one and talk?"

#82 Posted by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

Superion smiles and nods, "We can stop by the kitchen, in fact let's do that now. Can't do a tour with an empty stomach can we?" So, Superion and the rest of Grant's idols lead him to the mess hall where they eat.

Superion walks up to what looks like a Star Trek replicator, "This is a food replicator, much like what you see on Star Trek. So, what would you like?"

#83 Posted by Teelara (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_sentinelx:

She tenses briefly at the hand on her shoulder, years of life in an underground resistance having conditioned her to expect an ambush at anytime and from anywhere, but she smiles as she recognizes the voice and glances up at Hal. "I do remember you, my friend."

Despite the fatigue that her exercises have caused her, she is steady and smooth as she rises to her feet. "Well," she said with a light chuckle, "I might call them by different names than you, but from what I've seen, both Earth and Ephemera have water. Shall we start with that?"

#84 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

Blubber was ecstatic when he heard the news they were heading toward the kitchen, and even began skipping down the corridor. His mind filled with the delicious possibilities. With his boyish charm he remarks, “Ooh, I’d love some cookies, or maybe some pop-tarts.” Already his mouth was watering as he continued, “...or maybe even some donuts!” But the fact was Blubber was in his element as he went over his daily intake, smiling along with his icons as they lead him along his way.

Finally, as he stepped through a sliding door, his eyes finally gazed upon the station’s kitchen as one of the eight wonders of the world. Nothing on Earth could make him happier, except hearing the words, "This is a food replicator, much like what you see on Star Trek. So, what would you like?” coming from his idol’s mouth. Immediately, he perked up eager to share his selection, and after clearing his throat so he could be heard clearly,.......he froze. Unable to do anything but stand there, he was fully overwhelmed, and quite embarrassed. In fact all he manage to mutter was, “I um, I uh, can’t think of anything at the moment?!?!

Finally it dawned upon him, the one and only choice, the breakfast of champions, and with full confidence in his choice he requests, “One large double fudge chocolate chip cake!” Immediately, the replicator hummed and after a twinkling of light, the cake appeared. To the members of the JLA it was a common routine occurrence, but to Blubber it was much much more. To him it was like an act of God, watching as food appeared from nothing, and as such he had to try it again. Filled with endless wonder he continues, “and a chocolate milkshake,” only to giggle as it materializes, then finishes with a, “and an order of fries, as well as a bowl of M&M’s!” Once again the replicator preforms it function presenting Blubber with all he requested, both fresh and scrumptious, to which he proudly scoops them all up in his arms. But as he turns around to sit at the table he remembers that he is not alone, and with a timid voice asks, “Um, did you guys, um, want some?

#85 Edited by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

Grant is a nice breath of fresh air. Too many times, Superion deals with men, and woman, who want to bash his head in. Of course, Superion takes the time to clean up his messes after a fight with a super-villain, feed the hungry in a third world country and inspire people much as he has inspired Grant. But today, with Blubber, he knows this is a good change of pace. It's not everyday he gets to give a fan the best day of his life. Yes, Grant is different, but Superion doesn't care. They are all different in their own way and that is what makes humanity to fascinating. Not one person is the same, not even twins.

Zephyr sips a super sized soda, "I'm good, thanks." She smiles.

Superion and Thunderstorm share a smile as well as they each shake their heads, "No, thank you, Grant. This is your day, so eat as much as you want."

However, Superion does order a glass of milk for himself to drink and Thunderstorm gets some orange juice so they can each drink something while Grant has his fill.

#86 Posted by Green_SentinelX (177 posts) - - Show Bio

@teelara:

With a chuckle of his own, Hal nods, "Sounds perfect." With a construct of a hand, he orders two glasses of water by pressing some buttons and then with two hands, he brings the glasses over to them and offers Teelara a glass of water even as he sips one himself, "I'm glad you joined the team, Teelara."

#87 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

No Caption Provided

Blubber took great joy in eating his treats, as all the signs were there. His body wiggled, his cheeks grew a rosy red, and he was eating at a speed that would even impress Zephyr. With every bite he would cheer, as he kept shoveling the food down bite by bite. But to be fair, a good portion of his dinner fell to the floor beneath him in the forms of crumbs of all sizes. Occasionally he would take a break between bites to say, “Mmm Mmm Good!” as he loaded up his spoon for the next, “This replicated food is even better than the stuff you buy at stores!” But just as he was done with the fries, and was about to move on to the M&M’s he noticed his idol Superion ordering a nice cold glass of milk. Instantly he smiled, as he felt a connection with his idol, and even commented, “I like milk too,” as he once again fantasized over bonding with the legend, even in such a mundane way. Therefore with great pride he addressed the replicator one more time with a resounding, “Hello Mr. computer, I would like to order some more glasses of milk please. One for me, and.....” he then looks back to Superion and the other heroes for approval, and if given he finished with, “and three more for my friends!!!

But just as everything was going fine, a wave of guilt swept the room, resonating from off Blubber. In a shocking display he pushed away his remaining food, including his glass of milk. For just as it crashed and hit the floor, Grant almost began to sob. With great pain he fought back the tears, as his whole demeanor, saddened. For one brief second he displayed a small portion of his abilities as his chin and cheeks dropped a smidgen beyond human capability. Through it all he appeared a man of great sorrow, guilt ridden over something of importance. But as he raised his head to address the heroes in the room, his face returns to normal, except for a quivering lip. “I’m just so sorry Superion. I really am!” He then reaches into his big boy pants only to pull out a Scooby-Doo instamatic camera, complete with vintage strap and all. “I um broke the rules for the competition and brought a camera on board.” Regretfully he offers it to his idol, while humbly trying to plead his case. “I know the rules said no filming or recording devises could be brought up here for security reasons, but I really really really really wanted a picture of you three, as well as the rest of the team!” Once again he looks upon his idol with puppy dog eyes, honest in his sincerity, “I’ll understand if you send me home now, and you have every right to. But I just want to say this has been THE BEST time of my life.” He then lowers his head, feeling unworthy to look upon them, as he awaits is punishment!

#88 Posted by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber:

Permission is given and they all share milk together. But then as Blubber admits to his mistake and shows the camera, even offering it to his biggest hero, Superion takes it and ponders as if deep in thought. Even as he does this, Zephyr cleans the mess that Grant has made. If she's annoyed, she hides it well.

Superion considers Grant's words for a moment, then he does something rather unexpectedly, "I was wondering how long it would take you to tell me about that camera." Wait! HE KNEW?! Of course he knew, he's Superion. Probably saw it with his X-Ray Vision. But why didn't he say anything?

Superion speaks again, "You broke the rules, true, but I'm not going to send you home. You recognized you did something wrong and came clean about it. That was very brave of you. But if you wanted a picture of me and my friends, all you had to do was ask. So, if your done eating, we can get started on that tour. By the end of it, you'll get your picture and I'll give you back your camera. For now, I'll keep it until your ready to leave. Sound fair?"

#89 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

For the next few minutes, Blubber was scared. Where it not for the fact he never sweats, he would be covered head to toe in it. All he could do now was hope and pray that Superion would go easy on him, especially since he felt he would be going to jail, and for a very long time. Still he was willing to take his punishment, for that is what a hero would do! But after a long and awkward moment of silence, Superion spoke up. "I was wondering how long it would take you to tell me about that camera." Immediately, Blubber looked stunned as his hero’s voice was not one of judgment but rather guidance. Unsure what to say or do next, Blubber released his built up tension as his girth fell to his preferred shape, as he silently listened to his hero go on!

In the end he watched his hero being a hero, just from his demeanor and the wisdom in his words. But the words that he loved the most and would remember for years to come were, “That was very brave of you.” Once again an expression of joy and wonderment swept Blubber’s face as he mumbled back, “Brave? Me? You really think I’m brave?” But his immediate joy was misplaced when Superion kept his vintage Scooby-Doo camera. For in his simple little world it was his, and naturally he wanted it back. Instead he went through an inner turmoil over what he knew was right and his preference to have back what was his. In the end he proudly agreed, mainly for the fact his idol could never be wrong, and as such he replied, “Sure you can hold on to it, as long as I get it back!” He then perks up a bit, “Ohyeah, and Iget that picture of me with you and the JLA!

With all that said and done, it was time to get back to the tour, and again Blubber clapped his hands together in joy. Once again he brushed the crumbs from his lap, while trying to look as dignified as he possibly could. But seconds before he exited the kitchen door he made a mad dash back to the replicator for one last order. “Hello again mister computer, one bag of hot popcorn with butter,”only to look back to his heroes humbly, “...you know, for the um tour.?!?” Oblivious to the others reactions, Blubber quickly snatched up the bag and ran back to his idols side, ready and eager to continue. But even before the door slid shut behind them, Blubber immediately jumped into question mode. With every step he asked another question, some intelligent some inane, but the fact was he wanted to know everything about the heroes that he could. But through all the “How many suits do you guys own?” and “who do you think would win in a fight between the three of you?” the one question he would ask over and over was to Superion, “Did you really think I was brave?” asked only as a son would ask his father when looking for approval!

#90 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

Sorry about the mushed words together,

Ohyeah, and Iget that picture of me with you and the JLA!

It seems every time I post my story the computer loves to mush my words together, and if I try to edit them it will mess up more. I hope you don't mind!

#91 Posted by Teelara (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_sentinelx:

"As am I." Teelara nods her thanks and drinks deeply. The water on this planet tasted odd, probably a result of the processes they put it through, which had been briefly explained to her,and which she still found a bit baffling. Were conditions here so bad that the very water couldn't be trusted?

"I am ready for our first mission, though," she continued. "I appreciate the hospitality that you have shown me, but I'm not accustomed to being idle. Who threatens this world?"

#92 Posted by wild cat (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

NEAT!

#93 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10990 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@wild_cat: Thanks! Good to see you, my friend! ^_^

#95 Posted by superion_prime (339 posts) - - Show Bio

@blubber: (OOC: It's all good. ^_^)

Superion smiles, answering with patience as many times as Grant asks, "Yes."

Thunderstorm answers Grant's question on who would win between the three of them, "I would, I don't have any true weaknesses for the others to exploit, unlike they do." She winks to her friends. If either of them disagree, they don't voice it.

Superion answers the next question, "I don't know about the others, but I own a few. I even have armor for my tougher enemies."

Thunderstorm glances down at herself, "This is the only one I have and it's not really a suit, but armor. It just magically appears when I need it."

Zephyr comments on her own suit, "Same here. Except my suit is not armor and it's not magic. It's made of Speed Force energy." That's right, the Speed Force, the very thing that Zephyr accidentally created simply by running and with each step it grows a little bigger. No one truly understands the mysteries of the Speed Force, not even Zephyr herself and she's the one who created it.

Superion takes Grant to the Hall of Justice where they have their meetings. A large round table is surrounded by 12 chairs. The table has the letters JLA on it and some of the chairs have the heroic symbols of the Justice League displayed on them. "This is the Hall of Justice we have our meetings and plan strategy."

No Caption Provided

Suddenly, a white dog that looks like a Labrador, comes bounding in. The dog wags his tail as he looks up and Grant. Superion smiles, "This is Kon, my Dog. Go on, pet him if you like. He won't bite."

#96 Posted by Green_SentinelX (177 posts) - - Show Bio

@teelara:

Hal sips his own glass of water as well, then glances at the beautiful Teelara, but tries not to be taken too much by her beauty. Friends. Remember, they are friends. "The real question is who doesn't threaten this world? The list is a rather long one. But as a team, we have to prioritize who to go after and defend the world against. Our previous mission put us against a man claiming to be the God of War. Before that, it was my old mentor, Sinestra."

The betrayal of Sinestra still stings Hal's heart. He glances away breifly, but then thinks of a wonderful idea. "If you don't like being idle, we can have a sparring match if you like? As a team, we like to keep our skills sharp by training with each other."

#97 Posted by wild cat (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime: You too, alt of someone I most likely know! Also, where's the black theme? So bright!

#98 Posted by Teelara (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_sentinelx:

Though aware of his glance, the Ephemeran offered no sign. Hal was not an unattractive man, by any standards, but her own life allowed no room for such...distractions. Across the universe, what was left of her people struggled to survive; her mission, her purpose...this could be her only passion. The stakes were too high to allow for anything else.

At his suggestion of a sparring match, however, she nodded. "If we can't move against any of these foes yet, then keeping our skills sharp is the next best thing." She glanced at where her antimatter sword lay, safely tucked into the sheath crafted by a long lost art, the sheath that kept the deadly blade from accidentally causing harm. "If you wish to employ weapons, I'll need some kind of training version; my own is too dangerous to spar with."

#99 Posted by Blubber (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

@superion_prime:

For Blubber, time had ceased to exist. The only thing he was aware of, was the multitude of answers his idols were giving. As soon as one was answered Blubber had another, holding nothing back with both personal and assuming questions, and like a child he would naturally agree with every one. However, he did show a certain level of uncertainty, when Thunderstorm answered that she would win in a fight between the three. Immediately Blubber spoke up, in a blatant attempt to show off his impressive knowledge that he had gained from years of comics and cartoons, and began spouting off details of the three’s speed, strength and fighting skill, crossing each with past feats they had accomplished, and in a somewhat agreeing tone, replied, “You know what Thunderstorm, you may be right, I can see you taking a slight majority of the wins, but both Superion and Zephyr are no slouches.” He then moves in closer to Superion, his obvious favorite, and with a soft whisper in his ear, he proudly says, “I’m just being polite Superion, You could take them both on at the same time. Even with one hand tied behind your back! Even if they cheated and had Chrysonite!” Then as he looks upon his idol through rose color glasses, he finishes with a commanding, “Because you're, da da da,......SUPERION!”

No Caption Provided

Eventually the tour lead to two gigantic doors, without any knobs, handles or key pad. But at the mere presence of one of the three heroes in the room, it opened wide. It was at that moment, as Blubber’s eyes widened to take in every aspect of the room, Superion welcomed him to the Hall of Justice, the place where Earths greatest heroes, have their most important of meetings. Immediately Grant let out a loud and resonating, “OH MY GOD!” as he ran into the room at an alarming rate for a man over six hundred pounds. He then proceeded to run around the room with his arms held out in front of him, as he pretended to fly around, while at the same time yelling, “Wee! Look at me, I’m inside the Hall of Justice!!” Suddenly he comes to an abrupt stop, just as he circled around Superion’s chair, and in one glorious display of fandom, he nestles himself inside it. Staring out across the room, he imagined the chairs full and in his best Superion accent, he pretended to be the hero. “Listen up everyone, Its me your leader Superion and we need to save the day from,” he pauses, “...um bad people!” But perhaps the most impressive thing, was not his playful imagination, but the slight display of his own super power. In one brief moment, so quick that if you blinked you would have missed it, there upon his well fitting button down shirt, the fabrics morphed into a perfect replication of Superion’s famous ‘S’ shaped chest plate.

Suddenly, and before anything was said to Blubber about it, a white dog that looks like a Labrador, entered the room. Dressed proudly with his red cape Blubber immediately recognized it long before Superion introduced him. Once again Blubber let out another, “OH MY GOD!” followed with a proud, “I know Kon! Everybodyknow Kon!” and of course an in character, “and he’s so cute!” Wasting no more time he ran towards it with his arms out for a full on hug, laughing and giggling all the way. Lucky for him Kon was a good judge of character and as such eventually ended up rolling around on the floor with him. At one point Kon was moved to the point that he licked Grants face while letting out the cheeriest Barks that he could. But once again Grant was so happy that he let slip a portion of his mutant power. While playfully rolling around on the floor with the Champion Canine, shouting, “Who’s a good boy? Your a good boy! Yes you are!” that a wiggling motion began across his lower back. Unaware of the fact, a small one inch tail, grew into appearance, that waggle back and forth, just as Kon’s would do in a happy situation. Whether his idols saw it or not, Blubber didn’t care, for he was in his own little world, playing around with the cutest pup he ever saw.

(OOC - I hope you didn't mind but I treated Kon as a NPC)

#100 Edited by Shield-Maiden (2304 posts) - - Show Bio

Helena sat peacefully in her room, reading an old book about ancient Greek prophecies. Ever since her mother warned her of a prophecy threatening the lives of westerners, western civilization, and Olympus itself; Helena spent most of her time confined in her temporary dorm room, reading various scrolls and books on prophecies. Unlike the others, she had no interest in escorting potential security threats around Superion's base of operations; Not when half of the world was at stake. The demigod promised, she would voice her grievances to the hero, but this impending threat looming over half the world consumed her like the rage inducements caused by Ares. As much as she respected and thanked Superion, she felt like he was making a grave mistake by allowing a lucky stranger who won a contest to happily wander around the headquarters, possibly gathering Intel on their defense capabilities. Another Trojan Horse, she thought.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling, Helena closed and tossed the book to the side, unsatisfied with her search for answers. She spent hours, days, trying to find a prophecy that fit the description of what her mother warned about, to no avail. Her only hope in finding answers about her life and the prophecy lied with Apollo on the island of Delphi. How did she plan to get there? She had no idea. Flying or taking a plane would be a tactical error as the sky was Zeus' jurisdiction, and right now her grandfather wanted to smite her with his lightning bolt for unknown reasons. So, if she did not wish to become one with ash, she needed to avoid the sky. The former princess vowed, she would never use her flying abilities again anyway, not after the suffering she caused as a child. As much as she wanted to seek out Apollo, she found herself wondering if he was even an ally, but then again, he did bestow her with his lasso when she was a child, at least according to Athena, her mother. What was going on in Olympus? Why would Apollo bless her with such a gift, if Zeus wanted her destroyed? These were unanswered questions that lingered inside her head and one's her half-uncle will answer. Now that she remembered, "The Lasso of Apollo" was given to her mother, not her directly, but Athena always told her it was a gift from the multi-tasked God. Was that the truth though? Her mother did and continues to deceive her, either truthfully for her benefit or for reasons she did not understand. This is why she searched for the mysterious prophecy in various book and scrolls, hoping to find all her answers there because she did not trust Apollo, despite his so called gift.

Letting out another sigh, Helena rose from her bed and began to scan the room for another scroll or book to bury herself into. Thousands of books and scrolls laid scattered across the floor, some open, some closed. Pages ripped from different books were stacked on her reading desk as if she was some type of accountant. Anyone who dared entered her room would automatically think she was a mad genius or a book worm, which wasn't so far fetched. Despite the mess, the room was accommodated to make her feel at home, Superion made sure of that. The room walls were sky-blue with white baseboards. These colors represented Athens, which also represented Athena, the Patron of the historical city. On the walls were drawn paintings capturing the many tales of Athena. On one panel, the wisdom goddess was depicted springing from Zeus' head, clad in full armor, shouting a warriors cry in Ancient Greek. The wall panel to her left, depicted Athena and Poseidon's bitter rivalry over Athens. Each wall panel told a different tale and Helena loved it. In the center of the room, stood an intimidating marble statue of Athena, gazing at her as if she was planning different ways to conquer her daughter in battle. When she was done being anti-social, she had to thank Superion and the others for trying to make her feel at home. Behind her, the gift Athena bestowed her laid scattered across her bed-a red Grecian, golden eagle motif breastplate, integrated with a golden stylized double-w, a blue leather tasset belt, featuring several hanging segments of leather, each containing a small white star, and red greaves with golden knee guards.

My apologies for the late post guys, I been so occupied with Odyssey lol. Anyway, I wanted to write so much more, but decided to save it for my next post as I vowed my post would be kinda short for interactions while actual events were for the lengthy posting. As you can see, Helena now has the modern day WW outfit, but don't expect her to wear it until she discovers the truth and her purpose in this world. Why Athena gave her the outfit will be revealed in the upcoming Apollo RP. Another thing, Helena will be wearing various other WW outfits, but each one will be for different occasions ;D. Feel free to come into Helena's room, you may NPC her saying to come inside, but that's about it.