Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Damien_Bonaparte

Damien's estate in Western Sudets;
Two Weeks Ago.

Metaphysical Research Notes vol. 1 by Damien Bonaparte,
Experiment #24 - Work Handle: "Speedy Gonzales":

"I find it quite baffling that none have progressed in tackling this scientific challenge.

No Caption Provided

As of 2016 worldwide intelligence confirms less than 0.0000000021428571% of the unified Earth population - composite of baseline humans, mutants, inhumans, mutates, etc. - possesses a stable metaphysical connection to an paradimensional phenomenon colloquially refered to as "The Speed Force". Men and women nonchalantly prancing all around us at upwards of Mach-37 on an everyday basis.

Incredible.

That is 'only' around 15 people globally, alas around 1.2 times more than in 2000 as the unforseen activation of these "speedsters" and the primitive nature of their newfound abilities often has a destructive revealation. These deaths are actively covered up by agencies worldwide in an attempt to biochemically implant these exotic characteristics onto other men or organisms. Without any magrin of success or any signs of mass production on the horizon.

Verily, I'd know. I am the world's premier super-spy after all.

Anyhow, upon my own humble inspection of this 'Savitar Genome', as I have aptly coined it, we come to the revealation that this phenomenon is in actuality not a matter of bio-chemistry. Or atleast not entirely.

Intracelluar dissection evidently shows that these cell clusters, aside from sporting enforced and improved homeostasis, are nigh-identical to the base-line human. However, their mitochondria (in layman's terms the celluar "energy factories") are anomalous in their diet. They not only dissolve sugars but are in fact capabale of being powered by an external source through a puzzling process of quantum nature.

I believe this little discovery might have led to an astronomical uncovering of an entirely new domain of quantum mechanics. You see, in the midst of this celluar process play an integral role actors I named "Bona Bosons" due to their innate property to interact with the universe similarily to the Higg's Boson albeit with the ability to ramp up the energy and mass of an object in proportion with it's velocity. Additionally, these eternally excited Bona Bosons seem to generate ludicrous amounts of energy within the cells of the Savitar Genome that subsequently elevate the respective physiologies into the realm of yoctosecond operation.

Of course I'm naturally indisposed as to actually publish this scientific breakthrough.

However, that does not prevent me in any way from fully harnessing this research's benefits in a refined, more stable and entirely technological manner. It will take a considerable investment of both time and coin, but I am confident that I will have the prototype harness running by the end of the week..."

No Caption Provided

OOC

• This is just a my short, humble attempt at comic science.
  • In no way mandatory canon for any speedster out there.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Savitar Genome',

This made the post for me. Clicked the link expecting to end up on some science page lol. Glad you kept it comicbook!

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it.

Avatar image for damien_bonaparte
Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_shaytan: Thanks man! :P

Tried to go for something more flamboyant and obscure or possibly mythological but in the end old school comic references won the day.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh dear lol

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Almost one month ago? I need to pick up my pace then.

Lance_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance_West

I want to bring back Retroactive because of this.

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I support that notion. Otherwise I'll just take over your base.

Lance_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lance_west said:

LOL How bout you try.

Damien_Bonaparte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lance_west: I'm more partial to calculated execution >:)

Lance_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers