Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

In-between

No Caption Provided

The realm that lies between Heaven and Hell was spoken as Purgatory for eons. But it has a much simpler name, for those with dark hearts and minds can see it In between what they see on an everyday basis.

That shine in the corner of your eye, that feeling of dread suddenly you get when you step into the unknown.

The In-between lies around every corner and at the end of every decision, only the few can see it in its entirety. But many can and have stepped into pockets, these pockets are fractures in the veil between our world and others.

As this reality is so in tune with both heaven and hell, it is also in tune with white lies in-between.

Environment

The In-between has been dubbed many things (Dark Realm, Scorched Earth, Darkness, Anti, and Purgatory) but one thing each description had correctly given was the bleak desolate landscape which lies beyond the veil.

Creatures of Darkness and the night began here, all of the Earth lore on evil and the supernatural had it's first breathe here. Those who were able to reach pockets and escape were the alpha, those that lie in the between are unintelligible creatures with a singular thought... Feast.

General rule of the land of those of higher intelligence who step into this realm is... Don't stop moving never ever stop.

Incarnatus

No Caption Provided

Incarnatus is the singular creation of the Father of Darkness (Darkchild) having stepped into the In-between more times than any other known creature he is able to bring from it's realm it's energies.

With these energies he was able to create a structure that could be entered at any place on Earth. By placing points of entry at final point/landline that are strongest and creating doors to Incarnatus.

Entrance to Incarnatus is not impossible but it's highly unlikely that an average human would so easily step in like they could into a pocket that led into the In-between.

At each entry point to Incarnatus lies a array of Gargoyles and Ichorborn that sit watch over each door invisible to most.

No Caption Provided

Sǐwáng Tenebris (Team/Group)

No Caption Provided

Above the Riders, above all law are the Siwang Tenebris ( an amalgamation of both Latin and Chinese. Both Gen's familiar languages) they are the purest of those who sit beside Gen and have full control and access to all his Darklings, Ichorborn and Decko's.

Some are direct creations of Darkchilds like his Queen Crimson Death (once known as Blue Ghost) others liken the brutal nature of Darkchilds and his creations.

Some are not nearly as powerful as others within the world, but they hold something none else do... They are the few with potential to surpass this worlds idea of perfection. They have the ability to evolve and continue the line of the strong.

Outside of his Siwang are others who see his values and ideals as beneficial to their own. Perhaps not really loyal to the Father of Darkness but intelligent enough to know not to stand against him and his ilk.

Current Roster

Darkchild-King/Ruler

Crimson Death-Queen

Rules

Heeeew you guys.

I'm sure you remember myself I'm an evil bastard. Haha. Rules are very very simple

No wanton destruction of Incarnatus if you enter

Entrance is open yet at the same time, your character has to at least have a notion for the bad and evil.

Heroes can know of Incarnatus existence, but outside of magical ways entrance by the pure hearted is difficult to say the least

If you wish to join Siwang or do something IC message yours truly or @ me. Once more join the roster I'll add them to contact list.

Also if you step oro of incaIncarn into the actual In-between know it's going to be difficult to survive let alone re-enter without Darkchild or Crimson's assistance.

Welcome to.. The In-between
Welcome to.. The In-between

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ParagonxXx

I shall find my mother and rescue her, you monster.

Well put together, *Thumbs up*

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkchild

@paragonxxx:

Smiling wide as he stepped out from one of his tallest towers, he heard a voice enter his mind. "Oh my dear...how did we find someone capable of magic link this strong, could not have been your parlor trick Magician in your ploy? I'm impressed...but don't you worry you'll see your mother very soon...."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5
deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Crimson Death pops into this dark realm and surveys the dark foreboding landscape. To think, she shares all of this with her new Master and King, Darkchild. The residents of this place immediately take notice of her, but it's as if they seem to sense the darkness within her. More specifically, they sense she is a part of Darkchild for his power lays within her. It is because of that, they do not attack but watch instead.

Crimson notices the eyes upon her, knows she has plenty to prove. She is unknown to them despite the power within her. She may be a Queen but she hasn't proven worthy of that yet. But she will, she knows she will. She makes an ominous laugh as she blows one of the watching gargoyles a kiss. It hisses it response, but makes no other movements.

Crimson stops all of a sudden, placing a hand on her head, almost as if experiencing a headache. But it passes quickly and she continues her trek across the landscape, eventually taking flight towards her new home and into the arms of Darkchild.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh...Something's changed.

Nice composition.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: thank you. What's changed? ?

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: lol yes she has. You can thank moi bastard self

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

Oh...Something's changed.

Nice composition.

Thank you. ^_^

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I'm shaking I my boots. Get in line rookie

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_ghost: @paragonxxx:

The times were changing and so has Gen, not since the old days had he been the brute, the weapon. Now he reigns supreme an opposite to the days of old.

Standing atop his lofty tower a glass of wine and blood hung between his fingers as he thought. She had come to him in from the skies her bone wings wrapping around him and hooking into his shoulders as she embraced him.

She was affectionate and it humored him immensely. He stroked her face as he spoke "Make sure the furthest door is prepared for our guest Musa, he should arrive at any moment. And soon as that the cosmic Captain Nordok should make his presence known." With his words finished he sipped the last of his glass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

All of a sudden, the Crimson Death pulls away from Darkchild and stands by his side with her hands behind her back. It's to tell what she is thinking, but it is easy to know what she is feeling. She is no longer someone who desires to do good, but evil only. As her former heroic alter ego, she would have hated this place. But as the Crimson Death, she smiles, "I love this place, it's so perfect. Mind if I decorate?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@blue_ghost: His face slipping in and out of his "glamor" his semi demonic and human form for all too see as he sipped on his wine. She stepped from his side and mentioned decorating he looked at her from the corner of his eye "What did you have in mind my Queen, open the portals in New York or London and see what falls in....or did you have something in mind."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

No Caption Provided

"Trophies." She says as she holds up a hand held sized skull in her hand. Since the back of the skull was missing, as well as it's jaw, it's obviously been used for decorative purposes. "I got this from the assassin who killed me. I took my revenge upon her and took this as a trophy. We'll need many more if we are to decorate our halls with the symbols of fallen heroes."

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might throw Val in here for something.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ParagonxXx
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blue_ghost:

A smile erupted across his face as he took the skull from his Queen, walking back into the room from the balcony he held his hand out to the wall. As he did the shadows bubbled and transformed the space in front of his hand into a small ledge and he hung the skull on the lip.

Turning back to his Queen he looked over her shoulder or into the abyss that was the In-between "Ready yourself my Death, I have grown bored of this waiting for waiting for our guests. Perhaps we go introduce ourselves to the locals no? "

Let's go find us a Cuppa
Let's go find us a Cuppa
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrimsonDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

A smile of her own comes to her blue features, "An excellent suggestion. Know one but you knows me here. The locals will not accept me as their Queen if I do not assert my dominance."

The mere thought sends a thrill through her body as she waits for her King and Master to lead the way.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimsondeath: (Continued this in London thread. Tagged blue my bad)

CrimsonDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: I don't see a post in the London thread by you.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers