The IC Club

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for subspace_slicer
Subspace_Slicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_professor__:

Now sure that he wasn't hallucinating about the man that walked out of the box Atticus introduced himself. "Well, I'm Atticus, pleasure to met you."

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivory_Vanguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8603  Edited By Ivory_Vanguard
Avatar image for the_professor__
The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer: Hello, I'm the Professor, traveler of time, space, and alternate realities.

@orange_water: Wait, several weeks? I was gone for months? Oh well, what can I do? Go back in time? Actually, I could but then a number of paradoxes would arise, so..........

@ivory_vanguard: *Sees her walk away* What's wrong? Something I said?

Ivory_Vanguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: I don't reply to the professor I simply remain silent while shielding my visage from him.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer: @ivory_vanguard: @orange_water: Okay. That's weird. I only got here and already I'm feeling some negatives vibes. Maybe, I shouldn't have come here? *The Professor looks to Orange and Atticus for an explanation*

Ivory_Vanguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer: @orange_water: @the_professor__: I get up and sigh now knowing that the questions would start coming, having know other choice I give the three a fare thee well wave before disappearing away to another point of space.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subspace_slicer: @ivory_vanguard: @orange_water: *Watching her manipulate the fabric of space-time to leave* Okay. Why is it that I come here, something weird, bad, or, perhaps, interesting happens?

Maybe I should follow her? Nah. I just got here and I'm tired. Might as well relax while I can. Still, who was that stranger?

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sits there with a drink in hand, looking tired and sad, as he stares off into space*

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Prof how have been?* as I walk through the door looking like I want to ask him about something?*

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Okay, I guess. *Keeps staring off into space* Hey, I have a question. How much has changed? What did I miss?

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: Around here not much you missed several new people if they show up I'll introduce you. But well New York was attacked by Alexis and I think somewhere I even saw an undead Alexis I wasn't able to really talk to it much but it looks bad.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Oh. *Looks even sadder*

If I stayed....would this all have been prevented?

*Looks at him* So, anything else?

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: Prof don't be like that you know the rules of time travel better than anyone. If you had stopped it what would have happened next.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Maybe, something better would have happened. You all are my friends, even Alexis, although she hated me. I should have been there done something.

But, in the end, would it even matter? There are other universe with different me's and you's. Maybe, there was a universe where I stayed and everything was okay. Or, maybe, when you're all dead, I can just hop into another dimension almost like this, except you're all alive.

I wonder if anything matters at all. Our decisions, our hopes, our dreams, our lives.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: That's the problem I want to ask you about I managed to get a couple things out of undead Alexis one of them was " finding me" I need to know what happened with that version.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Unless I meet her in person, there's little I can do to help. The multiverse is too big. I would need to scan her with my Multi-Tool and talk to her, just to be sure.

I don't suppose you know how to find her or get her attention, now do you?

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: All I got for you is some Alien Warlord I think Alexis called him Skully but I heard Nero could be him.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Nero? *Slight fear and concern in his voice but quickly dissipates* I'll look into it.

Anything else?

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: * I watch as his face goes dark and shows fear I believe this is the first time I've ever seen him afraid* Prof what's wrong you know the name?

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Maoli comes in with Dallas in tow, she looks tired and like she's been crying but she's pretty composed now and orders food for the two of them*

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: @orange_water: Yeah. I do. But don't worry. I'll see what I can do.

*Sees Maoli and Dallas* Oh, hello. I'm the Professor. *Waves*

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: * I almost run up and hug Maoli but I decide to try and compose myself a little and walk up to her instead* Hey there you two I've missed you both* I look at Maoli when I say this.*

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: *Maoli waves back* Ma--Margaret. My name is Margaret. And this is Dillon. *the boy waves too*

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: *smiles tiredly at you* I haven't seen you in a while. It's good to see a friendly face.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: *When I hear the names I understand they've gone underground or were they interviewed and given new names* Margaret... what's wrong what happened?

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: @ltlredwulf: *Looks at the two and begins to smile, but it quickly dissipates as well*

Well, hello, Margaret. And, hello, Dillon. I'm the Professor. An old friend of Orange Water here.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8629  Edited By ltlredwulf
Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: @ltlredwulf: Yes I know what happened what Ruby did I didn't expect a new name because of it.* I hug her just a little* So Dillion how have you been?

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: @orange_water: What news? Are you guys talking about Alexis attacking New York? What happened? What did Ruby do?

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: Sorry Alexis didn't do it by choice Ruby controlled the mind just long enough and used Alexis. Alexis got a lobotomy for this to stop it.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: They didn't know they thought that she was a monster. Our Alexis is now in a hospital being healed by a Wolfpack nurse called Lily.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: @orange_water: *Slam his fist on a table* I'm gonna end Ruby. I will end her and everything she ever cared about, everyone who helped her, and I will make her suffer. I will burn her to the ground, I will make her suffer. I will end everything that revolves around her. *Anger unlike any other is within the Professor, burning all rational thought from his mind*

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: @the_professor__: Prof I know your angry so I'm allowing you a chance to amend that.* I look at Maoli and Dallas and stare back ready to stop him if necessary.*

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Where's Ruby, Orange? I am going to make her pay for what she did.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: I'll spell it out this time you harm "Margaret" or "Dillion" over there for Ruby's actions. You will know pain and all of your regenerations after will remember that pain vividly. Now as for Ruby gone with the wind no one knows but she won't stay hidden for long.

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: Wait, so you're saying-? *Shock* I wouldn't do that. If they had no part of it or didn't want it to happen, I will not harm them.

Just, give me a call if you see Ruby, okay? *Hands him a card with his phone number* I anything get's crazier, call me. I want to help fix this.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: I know you do Prof I just want to make sure you don't do it the wrong way. And that you won't regret what you do.*I take his card.*

The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_professor__: @orange_water: *nobody noticed that "Margaret" started crying silently Ito her hands, Dallas has remained silent but unusually gloomy*

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: * I moved back over to Margaret when i noticed her start to cry* Hey now I know it's bad now but I'm here to help you and Dillion whatever way I can.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: *Maoli sniffles, tries to smile, then bursts back into tears* Thanks..,Landon.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: So Margaret and Dillion* smiling* how can I help you?

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: *Dallas answers* There's nothing now, OW. She's still getting over Ruby leaving.

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: That's what I thought Dillion but I'm here for you both. I know I'm not Ruby but I would do anything to help you both.* I look at Maoli again and decide that I'll give her a shoulder to cry on and give her a another hug.* I'm here I won't allow anything to happen to the both of you when I'm around.

ltlredwulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orange_water: *Maoli accepts the embrace and sobs into Landon's shoulder* I...m-miss her, Landon....

*Dallas watches, apparently impassive*

Orange_Water

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltlredwulf: I know you do Mao... Margaret I know.* I knew they had nothing to do with the attack hmph... Ruby did one thing right*